VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Cora McGuire
Default Just when you think you've seen it all :(

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl
Parents say it's better for Thomas to have sex change before he is adult

Quote:
The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.
Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2gcOizUIl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

H/T: http://moonbattery.com/?p=37470

Old October 2nd, 2013 #2
ericthered
Idle Anger

ericthered

That poor kid never had a chance. Born to a woman most likely disabled from functioning in life by a jewed culture, then adopted out to freaks who are going to trash his already confused brain thoroughly. Thanks, hymie

When our time comes, we won't have to read about this kind of nonsense any more.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #3
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

This is cool but it's a national news story and a legalized literal kidnapping from Child Protective Services if you name your child Adolph?

Old October 3rd, 2013 #4
MrsHull88

MrsHull88

This makes me sick, that boy doesn't have a chance. I'm not sure he would be able to come back from this even if...say, an awful accident happened to those two females.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Tintin

Whenever reading one of these alternative lifestyle human body mutilation stories, just ask yourself: what exactly is it that the jew is claiming "NAZI" doctors, specially Josef Mengele, did? "Human experimentation" in which there exists more than just "eye witness" like the claim Mengele sewed children together?

How many times has the average Western heard the claims, from a dramatic narrator with dramatic violin music in the background, that Mengele tried to turn brown eyes into blue eyes by injecting dye. Ignore the fact that dye is commonly injected into humans for medical reasons.

Even if true, what is more evil, what Mengele did, or what "liberals" are now doing the children?

This caparison demonstrates how easily the typical tard can have morality defined, how they will not or cannot think for themselves, and how they will be unwilling to acknowledged the hypocrisy when it is presented to them.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #6
Ian

Ian

The boy was adopted. Was he born within the Jewish community?

If Mengele and the SS medical division had done this to Jewish boys it would be massively propagandized as holocaust.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #7
Cora McGuire

Cora McGuire

Oh my GOD Ian, I was so sickened by the details of this story that it didn't even register these psycho dykes were jewesses to top it all off.

The gross factor just increased by 1000, especially if that little boy isn't jewish.

Last edited by Cora McGuire; October 3rd, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #8
Gordon Green
Banned

And folks, this is a primest example of why we need to absolutely eradicate feminism from our movement. We even have to be suspicious of white women who pose as traditional housewifey types that underneath still support the very basic foundations of feminist infiltration. Example of that, Ann Coulter is perped up as the ideal conservative hot white woman but I've seen her defend some parts of feminism, like when she whined that women weren't allowed to attended Harvard University before X year, despite there being a womens' Harvard-esqued next door uni that was it's equivalent for women, Radcliffe.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Jew Dykes and their transgendered child
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...t=thomas+lobel

Lesbian parents turn 8-year-old adopted son into a girl
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...t=thomas+lobel

Old October 4th, 2013 #10
Cora McGuire

Cora McGuire

Thanks for linking those Hugo. I usually do a search before posting stories to avoid duplicate posts, but I thought this one was a new one so I only read through the recently posted stories and didn't see it.

I wonder why the Daily Mail has dredged it up again now?

In any case, it appears many others weren't aware of it either.

Old October 4th, 2013 #11
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

And if you suggest the obvious, that the weirdo, degenerate parents and their lifestyle has anything to do with this you will be called a homophobe. It is a mere coincidence that this child with lesbian parents chose, fully of their own free will, to have a sex change.

Also the kid looks weird, like he/she is a little retarded or something along those lines.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old October 4th, 2013 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Tintin

And over the next year, like every year, millions of White children will be forced to hear how evil their ancestors were because the governments of Canada and Australia had policies of raising inuits and aborigines as White/Humans. White children will be told the people of colors (POCs) suffered irreparable damage, damage which subsequent POC generations still suffer from the lingering affects of. It is claimed this stripped the POCs of their racial identities. (identities that are based on social constructs of the White man?)

In those cases, race does exist, and each race so profoundly different, the races cannot be mixed.

Note that the jew has the opposite whine with regards to american niggers, where the government had a policy of separate but equal so the little niggers could be raised as little niggers. Here Whites are blamed for not trying hard enough to domesticate the nigger.

In that case, race does not exist, and can be mixed.

Now the jew is sexually mutilating children, pumping them full of chemicals, and raising them as different genders. But the jew will claim that these children are not being "stripped of their identities" and will not have any "linger affects".

Now, gender does exist, but can be mixed and transformed, no problem.

The gross contradictions point to on thing - the destructive jew parasite.

The jew is promoting whatever contributes the destruction of White culture, civilization, and race, even it what is being promoted in any particular case completely contradicts what is being promoted in other cases.

Last edited by Tintin; October 4th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.

Old October 4th, 2013 #13
confederate

confederate

Just when you think you've seen it all

it will only get worse. especially, when bestiality becomes avant gard.

Dr. William Pierce

Last edited by confederate; October 4th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.

Old October 4th, 2013 #14
Carl Corey

Carl Corey

It shouldn't surprise anyone that the Jews are beating us at their own game.

They seem very intent on destroying themselves first in the process, though we're certainly giving them a run for their money!

Old October 4th, 2013 #15
Zyklon B.Good

Zyklon B.Good
jewsign

This is a bizarre situation,of course kikes are involved. If the "boy" is an ethnic
kike it is appropriate to have the lesbians sissify him. If he is White the lesbians are as wrong as can be. Not enough is known for me to form a valid opinion yet.

Old October 4th, 2013 #16
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
The boy was adopted. Was he born within the Jewish community?

If Mengele and the SS medical division had done this to Jewish boys it would be massively propagandized as holocaust.
this may be the new version of child sacrifice.

They may have decided just killing a child isn't sufficiently evil, but to turn him into a woman is an even better sacrifice to their god, it pleases their lord more.

Old October 4th, 2013 #17
ericthered
Idle Anger

ericthered

Anybody catch the black painted nails on the older boy?

This kind of thing should be noted as evidence to those we might reach. It is a snippet of the culture that big jew is working to create, or has created.

The fact that these two degenerate hags can legally be married is one point, and that they are legally allowed to do this to the boy is another. I believe that biological perfidy should be strongly discouraged at least, but that it is granted legal protection is insanity when you really look at it.

Last edited by ericthered; October 5th, 2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: comp

Old October 4th, 2013 #18
Cora McGuire

Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Anybody catch the black painted nails on the older boy?
No, I did not catch that at all.
This story gets progressively worse everytime I return to this thread, lol....yuuuuck.

(good eyes btw Eric!)

Old October 4th, 2013 #19
Katy

Katy

I can't believe these "women" (or whatever they call themselves) are getting away with this.

Gee, are there any sane or rational people left? They should be arrested and charged with the crime of contributing to the moral corruption of a minor and conspiracy to abet in the deliquency of a child age 14 or less by agreeing to facilitate this child's sexual mutilation.

Their claim that they "didn't pressure the boy" is irrelevant because the law does not require them to pressure him for their course of action to be a crime. Their assisting or enabling him is enough.

Katy

Old October 5th, 2013 #20
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
And if you suggest the obvious, that the weirdo, degenerate parents and their lifestyle has anything to do with this you will be called a homophobe. It is a mere coincidence that this child with lesbian parents chose, fully of their own free will, to have a sex change.

Also the kid looks weird, like he/she is a little retarded or something along those lines.
The kid is more than likely a little backwards, as you stated, it certainly looks different. Sadly reproduction is not perfect. It is basically a throw of the dice. More often than not we come out trumps, but sometimes we lose.

Why do we champion this kind of stuff? Is it now en-vogue to produce a child with down syndrome? It is essentially the same thing. A child is born and is the equivalent of a genetic scrambled egg and we are supposed to dance about celebrating it?

Tags
child abuse, degenerates, lesbian psychos, lgbt culture, thomas lobel

Thread