Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 23rd, 2019 #1
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Default How many of you have the distinction of never having a hostile stance or attitude to Briton continuity?

I hope you all know I am referring to real Britons, not those who are branded British by some civilisational machine embedded in an inherently faulty and malignant construct with fundamental components that were designed by unenlightened and tactically deficient people.

Obviously, I have this distinction and I wear it like a medal. Back in early 2009, in my very early teenage years, I was following the activities of the British National Party, as they were generating a lot of controversy and I was curious about them. I read their website and noticed their desire to preserve indigenous Britons. Back then, my racial awareness was very limited, only knowing about 'white people'. Even with my very limited awareness and my foreign compositon (the latter of which I despise with a passion), I did not see anything morally reprehensible about the idea. If I knew about the inherent desirable qualities of the British back then, I would definitely have been fully and very intensely supportive of preservation efforts.

The British have island defensive advantage, can act as natural uniform to aid outsider identification (detection of infiltrators), have stylish distinctive facial features and the quality of producing beautiful people at intense concentration. How more desirable can they be? What more could you possibly want?! There is no valid reason not to preserve them. I think anyone who opposes their existence is mentally sick or wants humanity destroyed.

THE GRAND INFORMATION BASE (VIEWING IS VERY STRONGLY RECOMMENDED): https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Old September 23rd, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Of course we want Britons to continue, and all other Whites.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 24th, 2019 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Of course we want Britons to continue, and all other Whites.
This is not what the question was referring to. The question is abouth whether you have ever consciously been hostile to their existence before.

I ask this because I have spent some time reading the inputs of various pro-European continuity users across various platforms, who are UK nationals, and it seems some do not take this as seriously as they should.

Old September 24th, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
This is not what the question was referring to. The question is abouth whether you have ever consciously been hostile to their existence before.

I ask this because I have spent some time reading the inputs of various pro-European continuity users across various platforms, who are UK nationals, and it seems some do not take this as seriously as they should.
The present anti-White jew-tool traitorous British government, yes. British people, no. It's the land of my ancestors.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 24th, 2019 #5
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It's the land of my ancestors.
I do not believe this should be a relevant factor in influencing your feelings or views.

Old September 24th, 2019 #6
John Trent
Banned

Why I reject the relevance of ancestors in influencing thought process and opinion:

1) My ancestors are not me. I am an individual with my own thoughts, feelings, views and stances. I dislike automatic conformity.
2) I very highly believe my level of mental sophistication is very greatly higher than all of the ones my ancestors had (strong-mindedness, logical prowess, tactical awareness, etc), so I do not care what they thought, doted on or advocated. If they had my mental qualities and had an awareness level as high as mine, I strongly believe they would think like me and hold very similar, if not identical stances.

Old September 24th, 2019 #7
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Why I reject the relevance of ancestors in influencing thought process and opinion:

1) My ancestors are not me. I am an individual with my own thoughts, feelings, views and stances. I dislike automatic conformity.
2) I very highly believe my level of mental sophistication is very greatly higher than all of the ones my ancestors had (strong-mindedness, logical prowess, tactical awareness, etc), so I do not care what they thought, doted on or advocated. If they had my mental qualities and had an awareness level as high as mine, I strongly believe they would think like me and hold very similar, if not identical stances.
One as gifted and as intellectually superior as you, should seriously think about joining Mensa or the brain club..........

Old September 24th, 2019 #8
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
One as gifted and as intellectually superior as you, should seriously think about joining Mensa or the brain club..........
If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, stay silent.

You have been nothing but a petulant and insolent child in my presence, jealous fool.

Old September 24th, 2019 #9
Clive Sharpe

Bradfromjoeford, is a deadly shot with a flintlock pistol!!!

Old September 24th, 2019 #10
Clive Sharpe

or tiddly winks

Old October 28th, 2019 #11
John Trent
Banned

It disturbs me that no one who has responded to this thread has asserted having a clean record regarding Briton continuity. It also disturbs me that so few are willing to share their record regarding this. How very disappointing.

Some fun facts about me:

- I am a millennial
- My strong-mindedness is extreme (this involves me thinking, being, supporting or opposing whatever I want to, whenever I want to, only allowing logic, morality, pragmatism, progress and desire to influence me) (basically, I have an extremely forcefully independent mindset)
- I have immunity to to all weak, masochistic and/or submissive thought process (I will NEVER tolerate any kind of threatening element) (this aspect is actually part of ultra-defensive mentality, but it is so significant, it deserves a separate mention)
- I have immunity to all forms of mental slavery (I think freely and will never embrace or have a disposition towards a person, quality, lifestyle, event, idea, entity, dialect, construct, etc, without first conducting thorough assessments of logical, moral and/or beneficial (whichever are applicable) qualities, because my positive and negative sentiments are earned, never automatically developed) (I am very possibly the ultimate nonconformist of the UK, not cognitively or culturally led or constrained at all, living life however I want to)

Old October 28th, 2019 #12
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Sharpe View Post
or tiddly winks...
And the more "advanced" version designed for superior minds:

Old October 29th, 2019 #13
Gladiatrix

Quote:

That is strange. Yankees love Brits. With Canadians and Australians, our closest allies.

From my home town. Never did get to bang one of you Brit guys. On my bucket list.

Budweiser is not from Milwaukee

Old October 29th, 2019 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking R o t f l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
That is strange. Yankees love Brits. With Canadians and Australians, our closest allies.
That is strange, to myself anyway. Maybe that 'closeness' you perceive is simply the common language we share with them?

The only country to have ever invaded the United States (aside from Japanese forces bombing Hawaii and landing on a few Alaskan islands during WWII) is the UK, and when they did during the 'War of 1812' they looted and burned 'our' capital city and wreaked havoc up and down our east coast killing many white american women and children in the process. This war against 'us' actually started long before the Revolution and didn't finally end until shortly before our 'Civil War' in the 1860s. It lasted almost a century 'history major'.

They also are the only foreign power to have 'enslaved' an appreciable number of White Americans aside from north african muzzie pirate scum (eg. pressing american sailors captured on the high seas into service in the royal navy) and thrown our merchants and diplomats overseas into jails and dungeons on a mere whim.

I could go on but I wont.

Many White Americans (myself included) have blood ties to the folks who live on those lovely islands off the coast of continental Europe but up until the last two world wars when 'we' finally eclipsed them in raw military power most of 'us' Yankees were very wary of the Brits and their intentions toward us. Jus sayin.

Quote:
From my home town. Never did get to bang one of you Brit guys. On my bucket list.
You mean 'shagged' a Brit, right? You little whore.

Quote:
Budweiser is not from Milwaukee
You really are quite the classy broad, aren't ya?

I'm sorry, I just cant help commenting when you open your mouth and insert foot itz just too tempting.

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 29th, 2019 at 04:47 AM. Reason: added sorry

Old October 29th, 2019 #15
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
That is strange. Yankees love Brits. With Canadians and Australians, our closest allies. [/url]
The essential question is 'Do the relevant Americans love the British racial type'? The lack of opposition to the integration of other European racial composition, which increases vulnerability to hostile external activities and bestows greater general aesthetic inferiority (except for the Scandinavian kind), both in the United States and elsewhere, suggests not.

A distinction must be made between raical Britons and UK nationals, the latter demographic of which comprises many racial groups and mixtures (including many racial Britons).

"Our closest allies"

Read this: https://survivalist-information-site...determiner-use

The error you have committed is explained in detail on that page.

Old October 29th, 2019 #16
John Trent
Banned

How it is very important the British racial type (or at the very least, Northern and/or Northwestern racial personnel) continue:

1) They have utility to the creation of a society that has maximum protection against belligerent, threatening and subversive activities and influences (uniform distinctiveness in a demographic makes detecting outside elements (thwarting hostile personnel) easier, and Britons also have the defensive advantage of being on islands)
2) They have utility to the continuity of high general physical attractiveness, a very fun quality and crucial defensive component (protected primarily through preservation of people of specific European racial types (British and Scandinavian) or those who are a mixture of the types)
3) They have utility to saving people from being born non-British or, at the very least, non-Northern / Northwestern (denying people the aforementioned qualities for no valid reason is evil and sick)

Notice the points given are logical and humanitarian in nature, not related to crude instinct (e.g. being devoted to a quality, construct or entity because you were born part of it or have been immersed in it for an extended period) or emotion. People should be immune to mental slavery, like I am.

Last edited by John Trent; October 29th, 2019 at 01:22 PM.

Old October 29th, 2019 #17
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The only country to have ever invaded the United States (aside from Japanese forces bombing Hawaii and landing on a few Alaskan islands during WWII) is the UK, and when they did during the 'War of 1812' they looted and burned 'our' capital city and wreaked havoc up and down our east coast killing many white american women and children in the process. This war against 'us' actually started long before the Revolution and didn't finally end until shortly before our 'Civil War' in the 1860s. It lasted almost a century 'history major'.

They also are the only foreign power to have 'enslaved' an appreciable number of White Americans aside from north african muzzie pirate scum (eg. pressing american sailors captured on the high seas into service in the royal navy) and thrown our merchants and diplomats overseas into jails and dungeons on a mere whim.

Many White Americans (myself included) have blood ties to the folks who live on those lovely islands off the coast of continental Europe but up until the last two world wars when 'we' finally eclipsed them in raw military power most of 'us' Yankees were very wary of the Brits and their intentions toward us. Jus sayin.
The following points need to be raised here:

1. Every UK agent involved in major hostile activity towards Americans is long dead, and even if there were some still alive, this would still be irrelevant to the subject of British racial desirability, which should be assessed on its own merits. The very unpleasant occurences mentioned are not of relevance either.
2. The aggressive behaviour of a segment of a British Isles civilisational entity should not influence your disposition towards the British racial type.

Old October 29th, 2019 #18
Clive Sharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

They certainly sound like a beastly bunch, best avoid at all cost!!!

Old October 29th, 2019 #19
Clive Sharpe

TALKING OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IS IT TRUE IT WAS FUNDED BY JEW

Old October 30th, 2019 #20
Erik T. White

I've always been an Anglophile. I don't know if this is what the OP wants as an answer, but for me:

1. The British have won 132 Nobel Prizes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tes_by_country

2. British music has a rich history.
Quote:
Music in the British Isles, from the earliest recorded times until the Baroque and the rise of recognisably modern classical music, was a diverse and rich culture, including sacred and secular music and ranging from the popular to the elite.[1] Each of the major nations of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales retained unique forms of music and of instrumentation, but British music was highly influenced by continental developments, while British composers made an important contribution to many of the major movements in early music in Europe, including the polyphony of the Ars Nova and laid some of the foundations of later national and international classical music.[2] Musicians from the British Isles also developed some distinctive forms of music, including Celtic chant, the Contenance Angloise, the rota, polyphonic votive antiphons and the carol in the medieval era.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_...United_Kingdom

My favorite British composers include William Byrd, Dr. John Bull, Henry Purcell, Jeremiah Clarke, and similar composers of the baroque genre of music. The British composers maintained their artistic flair to the modern era (with lots of great music in other years) with the music of such composers as Ralph Vaughn Williams, Gustav Holst, Edward Elgar, and others.

3. Great Britain has also won a total of 883 Olympic medals in the modern Olympic games. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-ti...es_medal_table

4. Great Britain has given the world scientists such as Dalton, Newton, Michael Faraday, Alexander Fleming, Joseph Priestly, Roger Penrose, and a host of others. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ish_scientists

The Britons have contributed much more to world history from world exploration to their space exploration program, which I think will grow over time to a real power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_space_programme

Is this what the OP is looking for?

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 30th, 2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: more info

Thread