VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 2nd, 2009 #1
Mack Bartlow

Default "The White Rodney King" Black talk show host, "Whites are gonna riot soon"

"Hon. James David Manning, PhD continues speaking about the Patrick Henry style revolution. He also speaks about white people rioting and Larry Sinclair."

Old July 2nd, 2009 #2
Rick Ronsavelle

His doctorate seems to be for real- not AA.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #3
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

No whites will not riot soon,...they are much too docile at this point,...docile, fat, lazy and downright stupid for the most part. VNN company excluded of course.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #4
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

I always liked this groid, I wonder if he is as scared of whites as he claims. Jews and groids seem to have forgotten that violence is the silver bullet that whites have been using for thousands of years to solve their problems. And......We are damn good at violence too.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
No whites will not riot soon,...they are much too docile at this point,...docile, fat, lazy and downright stupid for the most part. VNN company excluded of course.
You are wrong. There are enough of us who are still around. I was thinking of this as independence day nears. In many cases the whites who would rebel are stocking up, researching, preparing and honing themselves. The amount of brown foreign faces in this country gets under many people's skin, and there is a tipping point where it is just too much.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #6
IZAN
I got the rope

The first White people to start shooting and rioting will not be a part of this forum that's for sure. It will be some average Joe with 3 kids and a loudmouth wife crying about her new Coach bag. He will walk out of his house and kick shit off right.

AH

Old July 2nd, 2009 #7
Kievsky

Default a nobly tragic, quixotic figure

With Pastor James David Manning praying for our victory, how can we lose?

In all seriousness, this appears to be a the rare black that actually grew into a full-fledged mental adult, and is disgusted by the degeneracy of his own people.

Assuming he's for real, here's what happened with him psychologically -- he was able to step out of his own subjectivity, and step into the shoes of Whites. It takes a big man to do that. Being a pastor, he has free time for studying and thinking, and it would appear that he is that rare man who "made the leap" beyond his own narrow subjectivity and appetites.

He is certainly an entertaining and compelling speaker, singer and comedian.

You have to wonder who he is imagining his audience is though? Certainly not blacks. Us? He did rate a couple of appearances on Hannity. I'd like to see the size of his congregation there in Harlem. Do they really let him tell them such hard truths, week after week? Ya gotta wonder.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #8
cillian

Default from wiki

James David Manning (born February 20, 1947) is chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church on 123rd Street in New York City. Manning grew up in Red Springs, North Carolina, and has been at ATLAH since 1981. ATLAH stands for All The Land Anointed Holy, which is Manning's name for Harlem.[1]

Manning graduated from The College of New Rochelle with a Bachelor of Arts degree and continued on to Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York where he was awarded a Master of Divinity. Manning also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree from his own ATLAH Theological Seminary, an unaccredited educational institution.[2]

Manning is fiercely opposed to the gentrification of Harlem[3] and calls for its residents to boycott its shops, restaurants, doctors, banks and churches.[4] That action, combined with a general rent strike, would force all property owners out of Harlem, he said, leaving the neighborhood to its rightful inheritors: black people.[1][5] Manning calls his plan "No Dew, Nor Rain," after Elijah's warning to Ahab, king of Israel, of a coming drought. "When there's no dew, no rain, there's a drought - there's all kinds of suffering," said Manning. The whole of Harlem, he said, is to be a "drought zone."[4]

As a younger man, Manning burglarized homes, mostly on Long Island. He spent about three and a half years in prison in New York and Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges before his release in 1978. While in prison, he became a devout Christian.[1]

According to Manning, he attended the Oxford Round Table in 2004.[6]

His congregation, "ATLAH Worldwide Missionary Church" is the former Bethelite Missionary Baptist Church. The church is also the site of the ATLAH Theological Seminary, which offers classes on preaching and prophecy.[7]

Manning came to public attention in the 2008 presidential election after ATLAH posted several sermons of his that were harshly critical of Democratic candidate Barack Obama on the website YouTube.[8][9] Among other accusations, he called Obama a "good House Negro" in one sermon[10] while in another he referred to Obama as "trash" due to his mixed race heritage and accused him of being a "pimp" (pimping "white women and black women") and "long-legged mack daddy," and an "emissary of the devil", citing the viral video "I Got a Crush... on Obama".[11] He stated that Obama "has the cadence of an Islamic person,"[12] and he called Obama's mother "trash" for becoming pregnant by a black man out of wedlock.[13] Manning revisited this latter issue during a press conference at the National Press Club on 8 December 2008: "Generally the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse sexually with African men. So it's usually the trashier ones who make their determinations that they're going to have sex."[14]

Manning defended his sermons in an interview on Fox News, saying that "we also have to talk about his character."[15]

He compared TV personality Oprah Winfrey, who supported Obama's campaign, to the Whore of Babylon,[9] the "Queen of the Universe", and an Antichrist.[16]

The sermons drew the attention of the Americans United for Separation of Church and State, who filed a complaint with the Internal Revenue Service objecting to alleged violations of laws granting tax-free status to churches on condition that they refrain from certain forms of political activity.[17]

Old July 2nd, 2009 #9
cillian

I can't help but respect someone like this, who genuinely wants to better his own people, yet this is the worst kind of black for us. Imagine if blacks actually stopped acting like niggers and started holding down jobs, taking care of their families and neighborhoods etc.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #10
eugene stoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAN View Post
The first White people to start shooting and rioting will not be a part of this forum that's for sure. It will be some average Joe with 3 kids and a loudmouth wife crying about her new Coach bag. He will walk out of his house and kick shit off right.
I tend to agree with you on this point as most people i know who read this and other forums have been exposed to these ideas for quite a while now and won't react out of shock. But instead have been waiting with baited breath knowing that the first few dozen instances in any location will be met with overwhelming crushing force from the cops until there are too many "brush fires" to contain or control. Then i believe those who've been waiting and anticipating will act after the police have been occupied and then they would have free roam to escalate things 10 fold effectively. Most i think rightfully understand that acting before that point would only see thier efforts snuffed out in thier inception. That would render thier months or years of preparring void and wasted. Not sure if thats the direction you were heading but thats just my analysis. Thats also not to say you could 'nt throw a few matches to help start those brush fires for those select few with the knowledge and inclination to pull it off and then stoke the others.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #11
eugene stoner

EXCELLANT and insightful commentary as usual KIEVSKY! I was wondering just what BLACK audience he was speaking to also as it seems to written and packaged for OUR consumption, leading me to wonder if its not meant to help prompt us thereby giving the feds ANOTHER reason to crack down on white nationalists

Old July 2nd, 2009 #12
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene stoner View Post
EXCELLANT and insightful commentary as usual KIEVSKY! I was wondering just what BLACK audience he was speaking to also as it seems to written and packaged for OUR consumption, leading me to wonder if its not meant to help prompt us thereby giving the feds ANOTHER reason to crack down on white nationalists
I think you would have to be delusional to believe he isn't speaking to the rather large negro audience that physically attends that church as well as those like us who would happen upon his podcasts. Clearly he understands that the order of life today and what would be considered the natural order of life in a healthy White society are two eternally opposite and opposing forces. I can't see any real damage or help coming from his sermons other than to wake up some brain dead Christians.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #13
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

I think you would have to be delusional to believe he isn't speaking to the rather large negro audience that physically attends that church as well as those like us who would happen upon his podcasts.
I agree. This guy is for real.

Manning, much like Bill Cosby, is a frustrated black man who is smart enough to see the horrifying truth about his own people. He's not in denial, and I respect that.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #14
eugene stoner

I've never met enough groids in my life that could fill a church who would'nt retort with ignorance and emotional bravo in forms similar to "das r ite wes cok r glocks on doz white wuss crackers". Let alone be capable of understanding he's trying to enlighten them to the white mans perspective and perceptions. But i generally avoid non whites and niggers in perticular (having gotten to enjoy the pleasures of forced integrated bussing to an ALL black school, or at least 90%).

Old July 2nd, 2009 #15
eugene stoner

I don't doubt he believes what he's saying , i just find it hard to believe that he's speaking to an ALL or mostly all black audience. Unfortunately MOST blacks don't listen to him or cosby or they would want to segregate and stand on thier own and not accept the white mans dependancy hand outs(welfare and minority programs)as they've been referred to. I can see however him speaking to an educated, affluent small group of black, mixed and liberal elites.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #16
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene stoner View Post

I've never met enough groids in my life that could fill a church who would'nt retort with ignorance . . .
Point taken. Every member of this forum will back you up on this with their own personal experiences.

That being said, I have met one or two decent blacks in my day. I even respected them. But that doesn't change the fact that I think North America, Europe, and Australia should be one-hundred percent negro-free.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #17
eugene stoner

I as well have met LESS than a handful of worthwhile "blacks" in my life. It would be genuinely GREAT if the worthy decent 10% could offset EVEN 1/2 of the destructiveness of the other 90 percent. Obviously the ten percent realize ALL ethnic groups automatically self segregate as in most big cities as its natural except for the filthy vile JEW PIGS of course .We know why they dont as parasites need a host obviously.

Old July 3rd, 2009 #18
IceQueen

Obviously he has some White or Asian admixture in his lineage; look at how light he is compared to an average 'Coon. With that in mind, and the sad fact I live near many groids please allow me to translate:

White folk be gettin mad! Dey gonna be takin' dey checks! Wez ain' gittin no mo from Whitey. He dunn had enuff, dey dunn. You nigga, you ho, you pimp, you wanna-be gangsta crack-ho! White folks ain' gonna suppo-t yo' azz no mo! Doz crack-ahs ain got da jobs tah pay yo black azz! Who do tink gonna pay dah billz on doz rimz? Da new grill? Ain gon' be no White folk! Dey be po' too.

The break into song completely threw me off, but I'm assuming it was a reiteration of the above. Manning, Cosby, and this other intelligent for a 'groid radio host (I want to say Jerry something.....) who's name escapes me - I feel sorry for. They are the cut above the average 'groid who understand they would be eaten in the "mutha' lan'". Every now and again you hear those Blacks in media, weeping and gnashing their teeth that their race just will not behave, as they are the few who recognize how good they have it. They are the ones who recognize .

Old July 3rd, 2009 #19
mael

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
I can't help but respect someone like this, who genuinely wants to better his own people, yet this is the worst kind of black for us. Imagine if blacks actually stopped acting like niggers and started holding down jobs, taking care of their families and neighborhoods etc.
I don't know that he is the worst thing for Whites. If Blacks behave themselves and become productive members of a society then they'll fit in where they should do.

They'll be concentrated on low-skillled labour and there'll be a few in prestigious positions based on their ability. But without affirmative action things will find a healthy balance. At least it ought to.

What to do about those wild young black males I don't know. But the only logical thing to do is to 'fix' their hormones so they are more docile or euthanase them as one would euthanase a sick animal. Keeping them in Jail is a waste of resources.

With Blacks having to work to survive and get ahead it will be readily apparent to women that Whites are far more able, and so less White women would stray.

Such improvements would be a movement on a pendulum and I believe the impetus would keep it going until a happy medium is found. But their handlers the Jews??? Not much that can be done with them other than doing one's best to keep them out and if they are here then make them want to stay in the closet.

No Jews to speak of in Japan, but of course their influence is obvious. There being no Jews as such seems to be the reason there aren't many useless foreigners here except in lawless zones of entertainment areas in the bigger cities - but they get cracked-down on fairly regularly.

Old July 3rd, 2009 #20
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mael View Post
With Blacks having to work to survive and get ahead it will be readily apparent to women that Whites are far more able, and so less White women would stray.
That's the exact point I've made several times. They give blacks extra advantages, what with affirmative action, welfare, they have much less fear of prison so they become high income drug dealers while their housing/food/medical is paid for by us, and so they create an illusion of being evolutionarily "fit." It's an illusion fueled by government cheese and mass media esteeming them up as Chain likes to say.

Blackie's stock is in a bubble and has been for a long time. NYSE NGR has shown negative earnings since the days of slavery, but has been propped up by subsidies. Given that the main source of revenue for NGR, the US Government, looks to be going bankrupt, I am ultra-short NGR. Woe any White suckers who are still invested in, or planning to invest in NGR, they are going to find themselves upside down, financially and genetically.

Thread