VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker "Climate Change" Baloney: Only Evil People Scare Children

Little Cindy: “Mommy, my teacher told me that the earth will be dead in 12 years! Does that mean we’ll be dead, too???” (*sob*)(*sniff*).

No, Cindy. Your teacher is a leftist jerk who should be fired and charged with child abuse. The school principal should also be charged, for allowing that junk to be taught in his school.

In America, 36 states mandate “climate change” baloney be taught in the public schools. More than half the states.

Global warming propaganda (aka Green Marxism) says that the earth will end very soon, that there will be no more trees left on the planet. This is pure crap. Innocent children hear that talk and they think to themselves, “why should I care about going to school and getting good grades if we’re all gonna be dead soon?”

Only evil people scare children. (That’s a crime in Texas) [1]. Let that be a slogan of White Nationalism!

[1] Deliberately causing mental/emotional distress in children is illegal in Texas

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old September 24th, 2020 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

They love to scare kids, I remember the AIDS scare, oh, if you have sex you will die, and anyone, even everyone could have it, you 10 year old kids.

It was druggies, niggers, fags, and heroine addicts. No one else, but why not fill the kids full of fear.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 24th, 2020 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
They love to scare kids, I remember the AIDS scare, oh, if you have sex you will die, and anyone, even everyone could have it, you 10 year old kids.

It was druggies, niggers, fags, and heroine addicts. No one else, but why not fill the kids full of fear.
I saw a chart in the late 1980s which projected that lethal AIDS cases would grow at an exponential rate and the rate would be around a billion deaths in the year 2000---UNLESS treatment methods were found. Enter big pharma. VOILA!!!! Now faggots can lower their viral loads to undetectable levels with the new treatments.

It was a concerted effort by the fag brigade and (((the tribe)), who basically owns big pharma, getting what once was called GRIDS (Gay Related Immunodeficiency Syndrome) out of the queer and nigger "populations" so they could have a great gay life.

Thread