Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2006 #1
Abzug Hoffman

Default "Aryan Ass" slur used on Fox show "House"

I just heard this, on the hospital show House, one bald headed white guy called another white guy with a beard an "Aryan Ass". (Note: I was not watching this show, a brain damaged female potty over Hugh Laurie was. I just happened to overhear it.)

Old November 14th, 2006 #2
Abzug Hoffman

Tonight one actor made a crack - "You know how people see the Virgin Mary in Danish pastries?" or something like that. That's tortillas, bub, as any observer of our glorious multicult would know. Mexicans see the Virgin Mary in tortillas. Nobody sees anything in a Danish, because people who eat Danish pastries have more sense. Assign foolish mud attributes to sensible whites and you get a little closer to "equality" in the Multicultural Mind.

The brainwashed minion of ZOG who is watching this show tells me it features a boy with beautiful blue but "ooh, scary devil" eyes. Blue-eyed devils, what else?

Old November 14th, 2006 #3
elbwgreez

Why on earth do you watch a show like this? I watched it once last year and saw no redeeming value whatsoever. I haven't thought about it since.

Old December 11th, 2006 #4
Hugh Lincoln

"House" attempts to appear to be post-PC, as in scenes where House says to the black doctor, "they don't call it the white board for nothing" when out-explaining him on the white eraser board. But in the end, it pushes the usual line.

Old December 11th, 2006 #5
Scott Clarke

Meh, I watched it a coupla' times.....Kinda' interesting.

Thread