VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 27th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Minneapolis is Now a Muslim City? "Minneapolis to Broadcast Ramadan Call to Prayer Five Times a Day"

Muslim yelling over public loudspeakers at 6:00 AM: “Alli walli…aaaaaaaaa…dilli dalli…whamma rammi…slimmi slammi…aaaaaaaaa…alli balli, polli wolli…aaaaaaaaaa…wiggi walli weeni balli…aaaaaaaaaaaa…”

Tourist #1: “Excuse me, are we in Egypt?”

Tourist #2: “No, Minneapolis.”

A White country that allows thousands of Muslims into it will soon perish: these Brown urchins will outbreed Whites very quickly, in addition to them committing the usual Muslim “jihad” violence. (Note: the mayor of Minneapolis is liberal and Jewish).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old April 27th, 2020 #2
jaekel

Default Marxist ideological subversion

Topple the White power structure and replace it with 'diversity'.
Subvert the host culture until it is unrecognizable from its origins.

Old April 27th, 2020 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Democracy

And did any of you get to vote to have these people here?

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old April 27th, 2020 #4
Erik T. White

These po' lil chillunz were brought in courtesy of Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities just to mention a couple of NGOs. Now I'm an "old Deep South Christian" but as far as I'm concerned these "xtian" NGOs and every pale person that supports them should be banished to towel head countries where they will promptly be classed as infidels and beheaded. "But we helped your people find a better life!!!..." they would cry, tears streaming down their shitty faces. "And, you did the will of the most almighty and one true god allagoatukaneatandfuck but you have still not accepted him as the only true god nor have you accepted myhambone as his prophet so you shall be beheaded."

"But..but…" AAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Slice 'em and dice 'em towel heads. You're doing us a favor!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 28th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

The new name for Minneapolis is New Mogadishu.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 28th, 2020 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
These po' lil chillunz were brought in courtesy of Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities just to mention a couple of NGOs. Now I'm an "old Deep South Christian" but as far as I'm concerned these "xtian" NGOs and every pale person that supports them should be banished to towel head countries where they will promptly be classed as infidels and beheaded. "But we helped your people find a better life!!!..." they would cry, tears streaming down their shitty faces. "And, you did the will of the most almighty and one true god allagoatukaneatandfuck but you have still not accepted him as the only true god nor have you accepted myhambone as his prophet so you shall be beheaded."

"But..but…" AAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Slice 'em and dice 'em towel heads. You're doing us a favor!!!!!!!!!!
This is my plan as well, getting these people closer to their beloved so they can live with their charges up close and personal is the best answer. You can't control who someone loves, but if they love the other, you can facilitate their love.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old April 28th, 2020 #7
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
And did any of you get to vote to have these people here?
The biggest scam going. So fraudulent at this point it may as well cease to exist.

Old April 28th, 2020 #8
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
These po' lil chillunz were brought in courtesy of Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities
If it were possible the 6Roman6Catholic6 institution is an even bigger danger to the US than (((the juden))). Catholic charities has flooded Portland Maine and Lewiston Maine with far more somalicoons than they could possibly be able to handle destroying one of the last overwhelmingly white states in the country.

The only difference I see between a 6Roman6Catholic6 and a (((kikenvermin))) is a string of beads, both are greedy and power hungry and I make it a point to never vote for a papist.

The KKK has always held these people in the highest contempt for reasons to numerous to go into here.

Thread