VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2005 #41
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default Great research

Do you realize that five of your six links are copies of the same, most likely erroneous, source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Adopted Christian Name ..........Real Jewish Name
Charles Bronson ....................... Charles Buchinsky
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertai...wood-jews.html

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old September 29th, 2005 #42
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Loved this part:

Kersey (looking at blonde punk w/cross dangling from neck): "Do you believe in Jesus?"

punk: "Yes...yes I do."

Kersey: "Well you're gonna meet him...BLAM!!
Yeah, that was a great scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
And Eastwood's best Western was "The Outlaw Josey Wales."
I consider it a guilty pleasure due to the all the indian characters, but I can't help but like this movie a real lot. It has a lot of good humor and sympathetic characters.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old September 29th, 2005 #43
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default The lone hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You know what I dont like about westerns? This lone hero shit. In the classic world, heroes were strongly tied to their communities. I'm thinking of Odysseus here. Not isolated wanderers, psychologically damaged and all that crap.
As we reminisce on these classic westerns, it's worth noting that the whole genre was largely killed off by White guilt over the plight of the indians. But in their time it reflected a great deal of reality, in an honest, naturalistic way, on the way our rude young country was truely settled and lived.

The glory of "lone hero" has not escaped being questioned in westerns. Consider Shane, the gunslinging drifter. What does this man want more than to settle down and grow roots in the community his friend Starrett is fighting to create? In the end, seeing the writing on the wall, Shane decides to forfeit his hopes of joining the community in order to save that community. Shane offers a tragic sacrifice that some alienated-feeling WNs might find parallels in.

Well enough with this thread for now, lest I break the record for most posts in a row by the same person.

Old September 29th, 2005 #44
Sean Martin

You need to stop smoking all that crack and learn to read. Out of 6 sources they all stated his last name was Buchinsky. I can find several hundred sources claiming the same thing, does that make all of them erroneous? 4 not 5 have similar format.

Why are you so desperate for him to be white? Is your last name Buchinsky? Now about your research, look how long it took you to figure out Lemmy was a rump ranger Damage Case.

Again not you say “most likely erroneous” meaning even you think there is a chance the sources could be accurate. They could be and they may not be, but one thing is for sure he wouldn’t have given a racist the time of day and he wouldn’t have spat on you if you were on fire with a crucifix around your neck. And you know how much Jews love spitting on crosses. Unless you have proof of an addition why say anything?

So far the only proof he isn’t a Jew is some bio (possibly erroneous) claims he worked in a coalmine. Even if he did work in a coal mine, not all of the jobs are as horrible as seen on television. There are surface jobs that are pie jobs, then you can have an administrative book-keeping job. Growing up in the coalfields of WV and 90% of my friends being actual coal miners I know a few things about Coal Mining. There are a lot of jobs a Jew could do in the mines, and not all Jews are wealthy some are complete vagrants and work actual jobs. Not every Jew is in an administrative position some do actual labor for a living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Do you realize that five of your six links are copies of the same, most likely erroneous, source?

Last edited by Sean Martin; September 29th, 2005 at 11:23 PM.

Old September 29th, 2005 #45
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Dude,

1. I don't dispute the claim that his name is Buchinsky. I dispute the claim that he is Jewish. Really, was this not entirely obvious? Is your objection for real, or is it merely your sad attempt at maneouver? Maybe it's you who needs to put down the crackpipe.

2. FIVE (not four) of the six links you provided have a list headed by the text:
Quote:
"Adopted Christian Name ..............Real Jewish Name"
The lists of subsequent names are identical and in the same order (e.g. in each case Bronson is preceded by Joey Bishop). They were indisputably copied from the same source, and therefore redundant as items of evidence. If I got my claims published on 100 web sites would that per se make me right?

No one has shown evidence that Bronson is jewish. Once again hand waving and lunacy prevails. Once again WNs are in the position of looking like paranoid schizophrenics afraid of their own shadows due to hyperdefensive and intellectually lazy assholes.

Quote:
You need to stop smoking all that crack and learn to read. Out of 6 sources they all stated his last name was Buchinsky. I can find several hundred sources claiming the same thing, does that make all of them erroneous? 4 not 5 have similar format.

Why are you so desperate for him to be white? Is your last name Buchinsky? Now about your research, look how long it took you to figure out Lemmy was a rump ranger Damage Case.

Again not you say “most likely erroneous” meaning even you think there is a chance the sources could be accurate. They could be and they may not be, but one thing is for sure he wouldn’t have given a racist the time of day and he wouldn’t have spat on you if you were on fire with a crucifix around your neck. And you know how much Jews love spitting on crosses. Unless you have proof of an addition why say anything?

So far the only proof he isn’t a Jew is some bio (possibly erroneous) claims he worked in a coalmine. Even if he did work in a coal mine, not all of the jobs are as horrible as seen on television. There are surface jobs that are pie jobs, then you can have an administrative book-keeping job. Growing up in the coalfields of WV and 90% of my friends being actual coal miners I know a few things about Coal Mining. There are a lot of jobs a Jew could do in the mines, and not all Jews are wealthy some are complete vagrants and work actual jobs. Not every Jew is in an administrative position some do actual labor for a living.

Old September 29th, 2005 #46
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Saving your cut-and-paste website links for future reference.

Quote:
Adopted Christian Name ..........Real Jewish Name
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertai...wood-jews.html

http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_l...chives/Tt2.htm

"Jews dominate Hollywood today as they did in its infancy, The Jewish presence in
... Charles Bronson ................................ Charles Buchinsky ...
http://www.radioislam.org/islam/engl...read/names.htm

Charles Bronson Charles Buchinsky. Rona Barrett Rona Burnstein ... They do not
realize the Jew "name changers" have used subtle and very sophisticated ...
http://www.israelect.com/reference/W...meChangers.htm

Jewish Stars Over Hollywood | 100777.com
http://100777.com/node/179

playing to 800 to 1000 people, and his favorite actor is Charles Bronson. ...
young American Jew find the village his grandfather fled in World War II. ...
http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/200...er/index2.html

To be fair I did find one source from a fan that said he wasn't a jew but offered no evidence to prove his claim.

Old September 30th, 2005 #47
Sean Martin

Quote:
I dispute the claim that he is Jewish.
Do you dispute the claim that he was an anti-racist that would spit on you if you were on fire?
Quote:
No one has shown evidence that Bronson is jewish.
No one has shown that he isn’t.
Quote:
Once again hand waving and lunacy prevails.
Why because someone doesn’t agree 100% with you?
Quote:
Once again WNs are in the position of looking like paranoid schizophrenics
I have sunk the VNNF ship by implying Charles Bronson is a Jew. This is the Achilles heel the Jew has sought now White Nationalism will never recover. What’s next are you going to claim I am a covert Jew working for the ADL?

No need to save my references, it was nothing more than the first page of google results. Unless I get banned or have all my threads deleted the references will remain.

BTW surely someone of your superior mental capacity could figure out how to type Charles Bronson Jew into google instead of needing to save the references here.

Now where is Antiochus Epiphanes with damage control?

Go on AE tell people why you waded through a storm of a thread and banned me for one single sentence when no one else in the entire thread was on topic.
What am I saying that you fear?
Why don’t you follow Alex’s plan?
Why do you allow non-whites to roam freely while white racists are being banned left and right?

Last edited by Sean Martin; September 30th, 2005 at 12:28 AM.

Old September 30th, 2005 #48
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Do you dispute the claim that he was an anti-racist that would spit on you if you were on fire?
Who cares? This is not the core issue, which is whether the claim that Bronson is Jewish is supported by evidence or not. Aren't you paying attention?

Quote:
I have sunk the VNNF ship
As if. Please try to keep your ego in check.

Quote:
by implying Charles Bronson is a Jew. This is the Achilles heel the Jew has sought now White Nationalism will never recover. What’s next are you going to claim I am a covert Jew working for the ADL?
Again, please try to keep your ego in check.

Quote:
BTW surely someone of your superior mental capacity could figure out how to type Charles Bronson Jew into google instead of needing to save the references here.
I would look for multiple sources rather than citing the same text copied over and over and thinking that per se was proof.

Quote:
Go on AE tell people why you waded through a storm of a thread and banned me for one single sentence when no one else in the entire thread was on topic.
I suddenly feel sorry for AE. He's a pretty fuckin smart guy - I don't think anyone will deny that - who is, as moderator, forced to walk around the forum and wipe the ass of morons like you. You complain about being banned? From where I am sitting I have to believe you deserved it.

Old September 30th, 2005 #49
Sean Martin

Quote:
Who cares? This is not the core issue, which is whether the claim that Bronson is Jewish is supported by evidence or not. Aren't you paying attention?
I asked a question that you avoid. If he was white, he hated racism. He would have hated you. However I don't make him out to be a white saint. To be a jew or not is the least of my concern, my point is that many people make heros out of people like Bronson and Brad Pitt. People like you, again why are you so desperate to prove he is white?

Where is your proof? You throw out attacks with no proof.

Quote:
As if. Please try to keep your ego in check.

Again, please try to keep your ego in check.
I can't it is to huge.

Quote:
I would look for multiple sources rather than citing the same text copied over and over and thinking that per se was proof.
Ok show one source that will prove he was an Aryan.

Quote:
I suddenly feel sorry for AE.
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

He has never cut me any slack. Mods here have treated Jews and blacks better than they treat me.

Old September 30th, 2005 #50
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Charles Buchinsky isn't 100% white, as is easy to see. Maybe he is 25% mongol and 25% jewish.

It's interesting how succesful first parts of movies that aren't completely jewy are always followed by kosher parts 2 that are shit, but are yiddishly correct.
See Deathwish 1, Starship Troopers 1, Robocop 1 and compare them to the following parts.
Also the Godfather 1+2 that had criticism of the jews were followed by kosher part 3 where the gangsters were catholics.

Old September 30th, 2005 #51
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
...........I have sunk the VNNF ship by implying Charles Bronson is a Jew. This is the Achilles heel the Jew has sought now White Nationalism will never recover. What’s next are you going to claim I am a covert Jew working for the ADL? No need to save my references, it was nothing more than the first page of google results. Unless I get banned or have all my threads deleted the references will remain.
... Now where is Antiochus Epiphanes with damage control? Go on AE tell people why you waded through a storm of a thread and banned me for one single sentence when no one else in the entire thread was on topic.
What am I saying that you fear? Why don’t you follow Alex’s plan?
Why do you allow non-whites to roam freely while white racists are being banned left and right?
Ah Sean my good fellow you again present yourself like a self obsessed whiner. Is every thread about you? Now here you are changing the subject and yanking my chain. Why would a pro-wrestling champ real estate magnate and expert on everything from coal mining to farming to Walmart inventories, such as yourself, lower yourself to taunting a nobody of a paper pusher like myself? I can't understand, but yes, I thank you for the attention. Be well, Sean.

Old September 30th, 2005 #52
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
My favorite is "High Plains Drifter."
(SPOILER ALERT!)

(SPOILER ALERT!)

Is that the one where he convinces the town to paint all the buildings red?

If so, that really is one of his best.

Old September 30th, 2005 #53
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
You know what I dont like about westerns? This lone hero shit. In the classic world, heroes were strongly tied to their communities. I'm thinking of Odysseus here. Not isolated wanderers, psychologically damaged and all that crap.
Maybe that's the ultimate message of Hollywood films - that you should think of yourself as a deracinated individual in your own little universe, rather than as a member of a community. Maybe it's deliberate propaganda, or maybe it's a reflection of the alienation Jews themselves felt in relation to their host population (or both). Film noir is big on that theme too.

Old September 30th, 2005 #54
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by October Sun Films
My favorite performance in it would have to be Lee Van Cleef.
I went on a Lee Van Cleef movie binge not that long ago. One of his best (apart from the Westerns with Eastwood) was 'Commandos'. It tells the story of a US Army commando unit that takes over a German/Italian outpost in Africa during WWII. Excellent action movie and surprisingly restrained in the Axis-bashing department (maybe because it was an Italian made film?).

Old September 30th, 2005 #55
White Will
Banned

Default Nobody likes a careless liar

Quote:
Dude,

1. I don't dispute the claim that his name is Buchinsky. I dispute the claim that he is Jewish. Really, was this not entirely obvious? Is your objection for real, or is it merely your sad attempt at maneouver? Maybe it's you who needs to put down the crackpipe.

2. FIVE (not four) of the six links you provided have a list headed by the text:The lists of subsequent names are identical and in the same order (e.g. in each case Bronson is preceded by Joey Bishop). They were indisputably copied from the same source, and therefore redundant as items of evidence. If I got my claims published on 100 web sites would that per se make me right?

No one has shown evidence that Bronson is jewish. Once again hand waving and lunacy prevails. Once again WNs are in the position of looking like paranoid schizophrenics afraid of their own shadows due to hyperdefensive and intellectually lazy assholes.
Way to nail 'em, Mike!

Charles Bronson was no Jew, just because he was a name-changer of Lithuanian background who worked in Hollywood. And you folks who cite as "proof" the oft-repeated, inbred references of spook-worshipping Xian patriots such as Rev Doc Marten, Rev Doc Fields and Rev Doc Weltner, unquestioningly, are showing your naive suggestibility. "Jewish name to Xian name," indeed! What a crock o' shit!

Someone here said that Dr. Pierce repeated this canard that Bronson was a Jew. I would challenge that claim and demand proof, as Dr. Pierce was very careful not to identify someone as Jewish unless he could confirm it from several sources, especially Jewish sources such as Who's Who in World Jewry or the Jewish Encyclopedia. Pierce even gently blasted his own mentor, George Lincoln Rockwell, for being so fast and loose in naming Jews, making false claims in his _White Power_, for example, that Pablo Picasso and Pearl Buck were Jewish.

Jews love it when we make careless, easily disproved claims. They will focus on our one mistake, no matter if everything else we claim is true, and cry "falsus et uno, falsus et omnibus." Every lawyer knows that the best way to repudiate or impeach the sworn testimony of an adversarial witness -- especially one who claims to be telling the truth, as we must scrupulously do -- is to methodically pick apart that witness's entire body of testimony until he can find that one mistake, ie, "Charles Bronson is a Jew," to then be able to convince a jury that that witness can not be trusted to tell the truth about anything else. The jury can then be justified in setting aside the entire testimony of this otherwise truthful witness that made just one unconsidered, easily provable false claim.

Old September 30th, 2005 #56
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
About Bronson and actors like him. There is nothing wrong with watching a good white friendly movie made by an anti-white but don?t try to make out like he is a white hero because he made a movie that didn?t make a person vomit.
I thought that's what you might've been driving at earlier when I brought up Eastwood. I wasn't trying to suggest that Eastwood was a WN by any means - his son's a jazz musician, fer crissakes! Just that he's a white man, and that several of his movies are better than what typically comes out of Hollywood (especially these days). To the extent that I have to tolerate Hymiewood, I'd much rather see a blonde-haired, green-eyed white man like Eastwood playing hero-type roles than to see those roles be given to a nigger or a Jew.

@ Gott: Eastwood may be a "piece of shit", but if that's the case, one has to conclude that probably 50% or more of the white race are also "pieces of shit", since they espouse the same values as Eastwood (including my parents and most of the members of my family, sadly enough). Eastwood is a pretty normal guy, at least by Hollywood standards. I will check out that John Wayne movie you mentioned.

Old September 30th, 2005 #57
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Nobody likes a careless liar
And that is why I don't like you. Now go back to worship your anti-white hero Bronson who wouldn't give you the time of day.

You are quick to call people a lair and then launch into a 2-paragraph rant that means nothing. Where is your proof? Prove he is not a Jew. And yes Dr Pierce did say he was a Jew that is where I got it from originally or else I wouldn’t have even researched Bronson Jew. As for looking it up, I have a 56 k and my time is valuable. You appear to have nothing better to do so look it up yourself. I have buisness to tend to.

There is your homework assignment.

Damage control in

Last edited by Sean Martin; September 30th, 2005 at 12:28 PM.

Old September 30th, 2005 #58
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Well enough with this thread for now, lest I break the record for most posts in a row by the same person.
Not much chance of that, bubba.

Old September 30th, 2005 #59
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
Maybe that's the ultimate message of Hollywood films - that you should think of yourself as a deracinated individual in your own little universe, rather than as a member of a community. Maybe it's deliberate propaganda, or maybe it's a reflection of the alienation Jews themselves felt in relation to their host population (or both). Film noir is big on that theme too.
BOTH. Well said.

yes, that's the movie.

Old September 30th, 2005 #60
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
The lists of subsequent names are identical and in the same order (e.g. in each case Bronson is preceded by Joey Bishop). They were indisputably copied from the same source...
I checked out the links. The source is Ed Field's brochure "Jewish Stars Over Hollywood". This is the list I was referring to earlier (it wasn't actually published in The Truth At Last, just as a brochure you can order from the paper). Is Ed Field online? Maybe someone could email him and ask where he got his information. Is Buchinsky strictly a Jewish name?

Thread