Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 13th, 2004 #21
Whirlwind

How about a show of hands? Who's seen it? Anybody who's seen it, and thinks it is baloney? Everybody I've shown it to mentioned some point during the viewing where they had seen or heard something that convinced them the official story is crap. I have obviously seen it, and my moment is seeing the pent. collapsing. Recorded live by a major news outlet. No plane or parts in sight.

Old September 13th, 2004 #22
FranzJoseph

Whirlwind,

My hand is up. I saw what you saw.

Old September 14th, 2004 #23
Whirlwind

Did you see the OKC footage in the "Epilogue"?

Old September 14th, 2004 #24
FranzJoseph

Yup. That whole business was buried before I probably read the first news account of OK-BOMB. I was pretty astonished because no matter what I already know about it, seeing the actual evidence of a cover up on that level just knocked me out.

Old September 14th, 2004 #25
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
You got some 'splaining to do! Where do all these wackos come from Crowe? I just googled "9-11 conspiracy" and 428,000 kooky conspiracy links were found. All that crazy talk. Put an end to it Jimbo with tall tales of how you maybe saw a Boeing 757 fly over the building where you worked. You just said you witnessed the plane fly over, well, tell us how you felt. I mean, you were there dude! You saw it just like jewmedia tells it. Dazzle us! I mean the mass delusions are amazing aren't they?

Behold the power of the internet, err, I mean the TV. Able to dictate the truth without a shred of the proof. Wow!
I didn't witness anything. I was in Chantilly (about 25 miles) from the Pentagon when the plane struck.

It's one thing to think that the Jews are a controlling element in the media and government, but another to think they control the government entirely or able to manufacture an event such as this. It's just not possible.

Old September 14th, 2004 #26
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
I didn't witness anything. I was in Chantilly (about 25 miles) from the Pentagon when the plane struck.

It's one thing to think that the Jews are a controlling element in the media and government, but another to think they control the government entirely or able to manufacture an event such as this. It's just not possible.
You know Bragi, the jack Nicholson avatar suited you to a tee. I can see your response to this one and envisioning Jack comes naturally with your style.

Don’t pull your hair out while playing the part now.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old September 15th, 2004 #27
LindaLou

GEEZZZZZZZZZ

If a plane hit the Pentagon then it was already on the ground before it struck. It doesn't take Rocket Science to figure that out. I'm not ragging on anyone here I'm just saying that it is impossibe.
I worked for an Airline for several years and although I wasn't a Pilot (thank God ) I did have training involving Plane Crash's.
Just take a good look at the Pentagon. Then think about how Planes crash.
It doesn't take long to know that a plane could not have hit the building the way they are claiming that it did on the side of the building. Not to mention all the folks that were there that said they never saw a plane.

Old September 15th, 2004 #28
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
Question: If commercial airliners didn't hit the Pentagaon or the twin towers, what happened to those flights?
Apparently the FAA, the entire United States airports and airline companies, along with all the passengers that perished, are part of this hoax.

Old September 15th, 2004 #29
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
...along with all the passengers that perished, are part of this hoax.
Jim, this is nonsense and you know it. Play fair. The passengers are dead, and they may not have died at the Pentagon. It scares me cold to speculate where and how they did die.

My copy is coming. The charge just hit my credit card this morning, so I may have it Saturday.

Enkidu

Last edited by Mike in Denver; September 15th, 2004 at 07:08 PM.

Old September 15th, 2004 #30
Whirlwind

Passengers were all identified by DNA analysis. In other words, they had a sample of everyone. Imagine what has become of those passengers. They are certainly dead. My guess: gassed in flight, sampled, cremated. Plane returned to service with new ID from FAA.

Old September 15th, 2004 #31
Bragi

Default For those of you who missed it...

I had posted this in another thread or two, or maybe even this one.

It's just a little flash movie about events at the Pentagon. Free and available after a brief download.

Link below.

What Really Happened at the Pentagon.

As for Jimbo, I've got him on ignore and that's where he'll stay for me, but it's plain to see from those who quote him that he is a willing dupe who lives on auto-pilot. Jewish media owns Crowe along with their mass media who trained him. I can see him now, sitting on the Rabbi's lap as the Rabbi mutters a fantastic tale while flipping the pages in the 9-11 picture book.

Old September 16th, 2004 #32
FranzJoseph

There is no way we can find out what really happened to the passengers unless we topple the government or bring charges against the Executive Branch and the DoD, force them to disclose everything related to this issue.

Serious speculation should start with this in mind: American government and military has used us as guinea pigs starting in 1950 when they sprayed viral agents on the unsuspecting citizens of San Francisco. They've fought illegal wars and they've poisoned troops and then lied about that too.

I know the "official story" of 911 is a hoax. What really happened? Still coming out, being hashed out by good people and bad. We're all blind men describing the elephant.

One thing I know: A few airliners full of civilians getting killed is peanuts given our government's behavior over the last fifty years. Add to that: Even the National Security system has now been hijacked, all or in part, by an alien zionist cabal that has no scruples about killing innocents to further its cause.

What happened to the planes? We'll never know if we cannot establish, in the broad public's mind, that the official story is not true.

Once investigations and impeachments are underway, I'm sure all the details about what happened to the innocent passengers will come out.

Old September 16th, 2004 #33
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
There is no way we can find out what really happened to the passengers unless we topple the government or bring charges against the Executive Branch and the DoD, force them to disclose everything related to this issue.

Serious speculation should start with this in mind: American government and military has used us as guinea pigs starting in 1950 when they sprayed viral agents on the unsuspecting citizens of San Francisco. They've fought illegal wars and they've poisoned troops and then lied about that too.

I know the "official story" of 911 is a hoax. What really happened? Still coming out, being hashed out by good people and bad. We're all blind men describing the elephant.

One thing I know: A few airliners full of civilians getting killed is peanuts given our government's behavior over the last fifty years. Add to that: Even the National Security system has now been hijacked, all or in part, by an alien zionist cabal that has no scruples about killing innocents to further its cause.
Ohh comon...Franz! Are you trying to tell me that our government wouldn't harm American citizens? Haven't you ever hear of Waco and Ruby Ridge?

Ohh wait, nevermind! That wasn't a good example. How about Tim McViegh and the Murrah building? Surley you must know that the powers of ZOG could apprehend Timmy within 30 minutes of the crime just like those 19 Arab teenage terrorists that have the uncanny ability to fly jumbo jets into tall buildings in a single bound with only a few hours of flight training all the while dodging F-16's that never appeared over the most protected flight space in the world!!!

What is your problem, Franz!!!! Do logic and common sense elude you?

Old September 16th, 2004 #34
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
As for Jimbo, I've got him on ignore and that's where he'll stay for me, but it's plain to see from those who quote him that he is a willing dupe who lives on auto-pilot. Jewish media owns Crowe along with their mass media who trained him. I can see him now, sitting on the Rabbi's lap as the Rabbi mutters a fantastic tale while flipping the pages in the 9-11 picture book.
There is quite a bit I don't believe from the mainstream media, or at least their slant of things. But that doesn't mean one should start believing this nonsense.

What is so bizarre about believing the most likely scenario of Muslim extremists striking out at the West? What is the motivation in believing some nonsensical "grand scheme"?

Old September 16th, 2004 #35
Whirlwind

Nonsensical grand scheme? You mean the story about arab hijackers with box cutters? Who struck WTC because it was a symbol of our freedom?
How about an example of mainstream news you don't believe.

Old September 16th, 2004 #36
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Crowe is a waste of your time.

It is a complete waste of time responding to Crowe. He has been that way since he showed up here and has shown no sign of change.
When the subject is sorry niggers or pretty gals he makes a little more sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Nonsensical grand scheme? You mean the story about arab hijackers with box cutters? Who struck WTC because it was a symbol of our freedom?
How about an example of mainstream news you don't believe.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old September 16th, 2004 #37
FranzJoseph

Default Why did government censor the vids?

This site sometimes exceeds its bandwidth, but when it's up check it out:

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/pentagon/video.html

Not only did the government seize and censor private videos of the Pentagon attack, it censored the DoD security videos from the Pentagon itself. The frames of the "plane crash" are out of sequence and dated wrong.

There don't have to be a grand conspiracy if citizens are not doing their jobs. Questions were raised to begin with. Why were legitimate investigators brushed off?

Remember too that the truth about the sinking of the USS Maine and Pearl Harbor were kept from the public for a generation or so simply because the government classifies things it don't want taxpayers to know. This has happened before. I'm not willing to wait 40 years for the truth to come out, that's all.

Old September 17th, 2004 #38
Whirlwind

Default Over here, A.E.

A.E., have you seen a copy of this movie? Your word seems to carry alot of weight around here. Please view a copy and let us all know what you think.

Old September 18th, 2004 #39
FranzJoseph

Default Good site

Excellent rundown on the Pentagon hit:

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...hat-hit-it.htm

Old September 19th, 2004 #40
Whirlwind

Nuts! Bandwidth exceeded again. Everytime I try to view it. Must be alot of people at least curious enough to look.
Here is a video that highlights gov't. lying, murder, corruption, and the media's willingness to be their spokesmen for it all. If this doesn't start a fire in the minds that are here, I don't have much hope for humanity.
Closest thing to a smoking gun we're likely to get. But let's talk about movies made from video games, instead. Its all about the bread and circuses to way too many cretins. WAKE UP, SLAVES!

Thread