Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 28th, 2009 #1
Ossian

Default The NEED for entertainment

For whatever reason, we whites very evidently have that need, and while it's not in itself a necessarily bad thing, it has very much become so, because we (speaking generally) need it SO bad, or think that we do, we will even ingest nasty, poisonous, jewish entertainment over none at all. Exactly like most people will often do with food.

So, since most people will not (although we may) have the good sense to austerely abstain-- and, as has been said a million times: we urgently need our OWN entertainment and "news" mass-media! Pro-white, all sorts, overtly or covertly, subtly and blatantly. That is, we need our own movies and other electronic media that are not only produced to high standards, but that are also broadcast so that they can be HEARD enough to acquire that significant 'critical mass'.

Just for starters I guess I had better go purchase "A conversation about Race".

Old April 29th, 2009 #2
Julian Lüchow

Post Do we really have that need?

Or is it implanted by our culture of crass materialism wherein the most important ingredient is immediate gratification? Kwans are taught to think only of the next laugh, lay, or meal. I've moved past that stage myself.

Old April 29th, 2009 #3
sammy bowe

I think and believe there is a "WHITE AWAKENING" amongst many and more and more whites are starting to speak out and be pro active.........In England the B.N.P are on the march and your average white no longer hide behind supporting or talking them up so all in all things are looking up.........if the B.N.P do well in the European elections then whites will have a voice and merge with other pro white groups which will take the white cause to the next stage...............All it needs is everybody doing there bit and eventually things will start to change in our favour.............

Old April 29th, 2009 #4
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy bowe View Post
I think and believe there is a "WHITE AWAKENING" amongst many and more and more whites are starting to speak out and be pro active.........In England the B.N.P are on the march and your average white no longer hide behind supporting or talking them up so all in all things are looking up.........if the B.N.P do well in the European elections then whites will have a voice and merge with other pro white groups which will take the white cause to the next stage...............All it needs is everybody doing there bit and eventually things will start to change in our favour.............
Yeah, things seem to be picking up speed. I hope it's for real this time.

Old April 29th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

There is plenty of good stuff out there, and one reading doesn't exhaust it. I've read the same collection of Mencken work at least fifty times. There's all kinds of music out there, some of it is good, just see the threads in music section. Gardening is a great lot of fun, and intellectually interesting too. There's loads of good video out there too, for free or by torrent. Plenty of radio too. There are a million options besides tv.

Old April 29th, 2009 #6
Julian Lüchow

Mencken is damn good.

Old April 30th, 2009 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian View Post
For whatever reason, we whites very evidently have that need, and while it's not in itself a necessarily bad thing, it has very much become so, because we (speaking generally) need it SO bad, or think that we do, we will even ingest nasty, poisonous, jewish entertainment over none at all. Exactly like most people will often do with food.

So, since most people will not (although we may) have the good sense to austerely abstain-- and, as has been said a million times: we urgently need our OWN entertainment and "news" mass-media! Pro-white, all sorts, overtly or covertly, subtly and blatantly. That is, we need our own movies and other electronic media that are not only produced to high standards, but that are also broadcast so that they can be HEARD enough to acquire that significant 'critical mass'.

Just for starters I guess I had better go purchase "A conversation about Race".

Do it, bro.

You won't be disappointed. It's an excellent film professionally produced that you can share with anyone. And be sure to do just that....Share it with family/friends.

Yes, we need our own media. The only way we get it is to support those who are currently creating it.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; April 30th, 2009 at 04:48 AM.

Old May 9th, 2009 #8
Ossian

Thanks Donnie:
I received my order in just 3 working days and was immediately impressed with the first-class look of the distinctive container, as well as the label on the disc itself. It is very interesting and a little shocking to see (again) how conditioned (ie, DUMB!) some white people are.

And it's well done, I think, in its non-dogmatic, non-confrontational, non-threatening manner, so I am very anxious to see how my loaner will be received by some people I know who may (unfortunately!) be a little like one of those lost souls in the documentary.

For those kind of people who will NEVER read Mencken (or anything very worthwhile) who would NEVER contemplate any facts about unfashionable subjects, who would probably be embarrassed about or automatically "on guard" against this very tame video due to its mere title, there may be no hope. I don't know. But whoever controls those people, has a big advantage over us.

Old May 9th, 2009 #9
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Good post Ossian.

I think the other problem is; people are too lazy or cowardly to make their own entertainment.

I mean, what could be more exhilirating than hunting?

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old May 9th, 2009 #10
April F.
Banned

VNN has a bad reputation on some other furums.

But this thread, and some of the others I have read today, show that it is not universally so.

Great thread!

Old May 10th, 2009 #11
BryanVP
Señor Member

I was talking with one aspect of entertainment last night, and I asked a few people of different ages the same question. TV portrays the only form of late night entertainment as going to Night Clubs pumped full of niggers, listening to nigger music all night. I don't mean the old fashioned type of clubs with a country theme, those are few and far between and always negatively stereotyped by the jew media.

If Ball Rooms for example, were portrayed as a good way to go out and have fun. Meet people, have a few drinks, dance, whatever. They're not. I asked a few people about it and they're like, oh well those are only for rich people, or those don't exist anymore, they were for the 50s, and the closest was that they're only for certain events.

I looked into it, and they're still fairly common. Most of the places that have Ball Room dance classes always coordinate weekly or bi-weekly balls. A nigger would never have interest in going to a place like that. I also imagine it'd beat the hell out of a niggery club.

Nothing is wrong with entertainment and there are white forms of it. The jew is just trying to replace real culture with jungle rituals.

Old May 10th, 2009 #12
varg

Check out the Media->Video and Music sections on VNN

also The "VNN Media" way up top and listen to VNN's archived radio broadcasts

or www.goyfire.com or www.radioistina.com

we pretty much do have a 'mass' media.. except live streaming video news reports... but you could go to podblanc.com and get that also

Old May 10th, 2009 #13
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian View Post
Thanks Donnie:
I received my order in just 3 working days and was immediately impressed with the first-class look of the distinctive container, as well as the label on the disc itself. It is very interesting and a little shocking to see (again) how conditioned (ie, DUMB!) some white people are.

And it's well done, I think, in its non-dogmatic, non-confrontational, non-threatening manner, so I am very anxious to see how my loaner will be received by some people I know who may (unfortunately!) be a little like one of those lost souls in the documentary.

No dude, thank you for helping to support this film. It's important.

Thread