Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2016 #1
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Default Is Paul Vogel nuts or just stupid?

Some of you have probably noticed him following me around the forum and spamming every thread I post in with his insipid crap about Will Williams and the National Alliance. You are probably wondering what that is all about. I am starting this thread here in Nutzpah so as to not clutter up the rest of the forum.

I have not been a member of the NA for over a decade, have zero input into how things are ran there, and have no interest in becoming involved. I gave the NA 11 years of my life, none of which I regret, but that was enough.

This low IQ clown who posts as Paul Vogel (not his real name, I know his real name and that is not it) evidently fancied himself as the high priest of Cosmotheism, and after Mr. Williams took over as the chairman of the NA Paul "Vogel" was put in charge of a discussion forum on Cosmotheism. He wasted no time proving himself to be a trouble maker and an embarrassment to the organization so Mr. Williams removed him from his position as head moderator or whatever he was on the forum. Paul seems to have taken it real hard. Maybe it was his one single position of authority his entire life or something. Anyway, he seems to have now dedicated his life to whining about it. My role in his failure and subsequent butt-hurt? None. But he developed an attitude problem toward me because I refused to denounce Chairman Williams, a man I have known for decades and consider a friend, over what Paul seems to think was unfair treatment of himself.

It is obvious to anyone who tries to read some of his confused rants that he falls way over on the wrong side of the intelligence bell curve. He also has some psychological issues going on.

Personally, I think he is not only a stupid SOB but he is also batshit nuts.

Old November 8th, 2016 #2
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Most honest critics of Will Williams get banned at Stormfront

Projection Fred.
See:
http://thecosmotheist.blogspot.com/
and:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=136
Gas-lighting again as well.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=2903

Those that want the whole truth vs. your lying hypocrisy can see it here:
http://carolynyeager.net/heretics-ho...ations-america

From the comments section from the program linked above:

"Will Williams
July 4, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Carolyn, unless you know something I don’t know, I was absolutely correct in saying Fred Streed, who is still the National Alliance executor, has successfully blocked Gliebe from getting his larcenous paws on that bequest for nine years. Fred has had every right to sit on the estate and not distribute it until he was satisfied with the corporate governance of the Alliance.

I also said I didn’t know what Fred was doing at present in regards to that. “Normal, legal lines” to probate such a gift don’t take nine years to be sorted out."

You didn't join the new NA "officially" only because of the bequest was still in legal dispute but the usual suspects won in Canada with their "against public policy" nonsense and that had denied the "new" NA any access to it.
See:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...neo-nazi-group

However, your pretending not to have anything to do with the NA in the last 10 years is a flat-out lie. Including your very weak attempt to clear your "friend" from his battery charge against a former NA female employee and of which he was found guilty as charged, Fred.

See:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/...will-williams/
and
http://www.narrg.com/2016/03/william...tery-of-woman/

All at VNNF can also read the links and just compare my own posts on VNNF to your own.
Good luck with that Fred.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 10th, 2016 at 11:56 AM.

Old November 8th, 2016 #3
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Most honest critics of Will Williams get banned at Stormfront
I don't know anything about that since I don't post there, but since you're whining about it they must also ban you dishonest critics.

So, Paul, since this thread is about you what is your opinion? Are you nuts or just stupid? Or just lacking in personal integrity?

Old November 9th, 2016 #4
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Sure Fred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
I don't know anything about that since I don't post there, but since you're whining about it they must also ban you dishonest critics.
Sure Fred.
You and Will W. Williams and Emily H. and "Hadding Scott" and "Ovid" are just so "honest".
Lying hypocritically for and supporting his "friend" Will Williams as Chairman of the "new" NA.
See:
https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...-as-the-light/

Quote:
So, Paul, since this thread is about you what is your opinion? Are you nuts or just stupid? Or just lacking in personal integrity?
If telling the whole truth is "nuts" or is "stupid" then perhaps so, Fred.
So be it.
It will save others from the dishonesty and lying hypocrisy of Will Williams
and his "friends" and Associates like you, Fred, from his NA "affinity scam".
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affinity_fraud
and
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=399
and:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=144

Nope. That is really only Williams problem and those that support him in his
demonstrated lying hypocrisy with only their own, like all those already that
have been mentioned above. All of those lack actual Personal Integrity, Fred.

So just who or whom is actually "nuts" or is "stupid"?
Those that continue to "cover" for Will Williams or all of those that are brave
enough to call him out for all of his clownish behavior and unwise decisions?
Others can read it all for themselves and then decide, Fred.
Good luck with that Mr. Parking Lot Attendant.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 12th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.

Old November 12th, 2016 #5
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Fred Streed was "butt-hurt" from the NA forum and just wants to whine here.

Quote:
Some of you have probably noticed him following me around the forum and spamming every thread I post in with his insipid crap about Will Williams and the National Alliance. You are probably wondering what that is all about. I am starting this thread here in Nutzpah so as to not clutter up the rest of the forum.

I have not been a member of the NA for over a decade, have zero input into how things are ran there, and have no interest in becoming involved. I gave the NA 11 years of my life, none of which I regret, but that was enough.

This low IQ clown who posts as Paul Vogel (not his real name, I know his real name and that is not it) evidently fancied himself as the high priest of Cosmotheism, and after Mr. Williams took over as the chairman of the NA Paul "Vogel" was put in charge of a discussion forum on Cosmotheism. He wasted no time proving himself to be a trouble maker and an embarrassment to the organization so Mr. Williams removed him from his position as head moderator or whatever he was on the forum. Paul seems to have taken it real hard. Maybe it was his one single position of authority his entire life or something. Anyway, he seems to have now dedicated his life to whining about it. My role in his failure and subsequent butt-hurt? None. But he developed an attitude problem toward me because I refused to denounce Chairman Williams, a man I have known for decades and consider a friend, over what Paul seems to think was unfair treatment of himself.

It is obvious to anyone who tries to read some of his confused rants that he falls way over on the wrong side of the intelligence bell curve. He also has some psychological issues going on.

Quote:
Some of you have probably noticed him following me around the forum and spamming every thread I post in with his insipid crap about Will Williams and the National Alliance.
Which some of us?
I follow you around on every thread, eh, Fred?
Hardly.
Anyone can check and see that you are lying again or just like Emily Henderson actually did about being followed and using terms first. LOL!

You actually started the fight at the NA Thread there and just got your own "butt-hurt" from all of the whole truths and facts of reality that I revealed.
See:
The only one with "insipid" posts have been those that defend Will Williams.

Quote:
You are probably wondering what that is all about. I am starting this thread here in Nutzpah so as to not clutter up the rest of the forum.
Fred Streed was "butt-hurt" from the NA forum and just wants to whine here.
See:
Fred Streeds Screeds are what actually "clutter up" this Forum.
Covering up for his lying and hypocritical "friend" Will Williams with the same.

Quote:
I have not been a member of the NA for over a decade, have zero input into how things are ran there, and have no interest in becoming involved.
That is a deliberate mis-representation, as I have already proven above.

Quote:
I gave the NA 11 years of my life, none of which I regret, but that was enough.
Sure Fred.
But, not nearly enough.
You betrayed Dr. Pierce and his own true legacy.

Quote:
This low IQ clown who posts as Paul Vogel (not his real name, I know his real name and that is not it) evidently fancied himself as the high priest of Cosmotheism, and after Mr. Williams took over as the chairman of the NA Paul "Vogel" was put in charge of a discussion forum on Cosmotheism.
Says the "Parking Lot Attendant" that supports his "real clown" and "low IQ" friend Will Williams as Chairman of the NA.
You have no real clue, Fred.

There is no such thing as any "high priest of Cosmotheism" and I was never "put in charge" of any discussion thread on the WB forum.
Fred just lied again.

Will Williams asked me to put the weekly ADV's programs onto the WB forum and for me to do that I was made a moderator.

I never asked for it but I did it as a favor for Will Williams and before he ever became Chairman of the NA from Gliebe turning it over to him.

Quote:

He wasted no time proving himself to be a trouble maker and an embarrassment to the organization so Mr. Williams removed him from his position as head moderator or whatever he was on the forum.
Nonsense Fred.
What "trouble" did I ever make?
What did I ever do to "embarrass" the organization?
Nothing but insist that Will Williams keep his own word.
He failed to do that, so I resigned from both the WB forum and from the NA.
I actually care about Personal Integrity in leadership.
Apparently, Fred and any others that still do support Williams really do not care whatsoever.

Quote:

Paul seems to have taken it real hard.
Only the betrayal of all the original trust that I originally had put into Will Williams.
Others have discovered that Williams is "untrustworthy" as well.

Quote:
Maybe it was his one single position of authority his entire life or something. Anyway, he seems to have now dedicated his life to whining about it.
Nonsense.

I resigned in disgust of Will Williams demonstrated lack of Personal Integrity.
The so-called "position of authority" as a WB moderator was the most minor one I have ever had in my life, Fred.

What you call my "whining" about it is just a warning to any others to beware of Will Williams and his treachery
and his lying hypocrisy and his "new" NA affinity scam.

If some of the others had listened to me earlier they wouldn't have been scammed and/or gotten taken in by Williams and all his lying hypocrisy.

Quote:
My role in his failure and subsequent butt-hurt? None. But he developed an attitude problem toward me because I refused to denounce Chairman Williams, a man I have known for decades and consider a friend, over what Paul seems to think was unfair treatment of himself.
There was no such "failure" nor any "butt-hurt", so of course your role in it was nill, and only because I had actually resigned in disgust of Will Williams.

I didn't develop any "attitude problem" towards you, Fred, until you tried to pick a fight with me at the NA Thread by questioning my Personal Integrity.
See:
And then you lied hypocritically with personal attacks on me that you should know are not true.
See:

You are lying hypocritically to cover for a "friend" that has proven to be a real deceptive lying a-hole and you are one as well, Fred, only because of it.

Quote:
Anyone that will compare all of my posts to all of yours, Fred, will see just who or whom has "confused rants" that fall "way over on the wrong side of the intelligence bell curve".

You are the one with some "psychological issues" going on because you are the hypocritical liar, Fred.
Williams is actual the one with these issues like PTSD and that was actually found guilty of battery on
a female NA employee and also got himself arrested twice in one week.
But, Williams is your "friend", so, nothing to see or say here, eh Fred?

Quote:
Sure Fred.
Gas-lighting and psychological projection again.
You and Williams are clearly the "stupid SOB's" that are actually "batshit nuts".
All that support Will Williams now after what he his said and done are as well.
People that live in glass houses should not throw stones, Fred.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 12th, 2016 at 11:43 AM.

Old November 14th, 2016 #6
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Paul, I just now saw this, truth is your problems have kind of been on the back burner. I don't have either the time or inclination to read through your endless pissing and moaning about how mistreated you are. It is obvious that you consider your tender little feelings getting hurt to be the single most important thing in the world. It seems that everyone else here has other priorities. Too bad for you, little guy. It must be terrible for you.

But hey, you do have your very own thread dedicated just to your problems. You can vent here, no problem.

Old November 15th, 2016 #7
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default See How to Infight thread Post number 136 Page 7

Quote:
Paul, I just now saw this, truth is your problems have kind of been on the back burner. I don't have either the time or inclination to read through your endless pissing and moaning about how mistreated you are. It is obvious that you consider your tender little feelings getting hurt to be the single most important thing in the world. It seems that everyone else here has other priorities. Too bad for you, little guy. It must be terrible for you.

But hey, you do have your very own thread dedicated just to your problems. You can vent here, no problem.
Sure Fred.
It was only your own butt-hurt feelings that prompted you to make this silly thread in the first place to vent your frustration at being exposed as the lying hypocrite and Williams flunky or low IQ Parking Lot Attendant and wigger WT talking punk that you really are, Fred.
Too bad this thread back-fired on you.

My priorities have never changed:
Being a true Cosmotheist dedicated to the Whole Truths of Reality.
It is clear what your own have been:
Being a lying hypocrite for your friend Will Williams and covering for him.
So be it.

Old November 20th, 2016 #8
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Sure Fred.
It was only your own butt-hurt feelings that prompted you to make this silly thread in the first place to vent your frustration at being exposed as the lying hypocrite and Williams flunky or low IQ Parking Lot Attendant and wigger WT talking punk that you really are, Fred.
Too bad this thread back-fired on you.

My priorities have never changed:
Being a true Cosmotheist dedicated to the Whole Truths of Reality.
It is clear what your own have been:
Being a lying hypocrite for your friend Will Williams and covering for him.
So be it.
Parking Lot Attendant? Does that outrank ditch digger? I'm certain that either one outranks anonymous "true Cosmotheist dedicated to the Whole Truths of Reality" who ain't ever done Jack Shit for his race or much of anything else.

Paul, you really do seem to be delusional. I'm thinking you are probably already on nut pills, if not you should look into it. If you already take them perhaps you should talk to your therapist about maybe changing them to something that works better. Truth is, Paul, your personal integrity seems to be rather disintegrated. I don't know if they have a pill to fix that or not but hey, it's worth a try. Hope this helps.

Edit to add: There is no god but the Universe, and Chairman Williams is His Prophet. Accept Chairman Will into your heart, Paul.

Last edited by Fred Streed; November 20th, 2016 at 01:43 AM.

Old November 23rd, 2016 #9
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Happy Thanksgiving, Fred!

Quote:
Parking Lot Attendant? Does that outrank ditch digger? I'm certain that either one outranks anonymous "true Cosmotheist dedicated to the Whole Truths of Reality" who ain't ever done Jack Shit for his race or much of anything else.

Paul, you really do seem to be delusional. I'm thinking you are probably already on nut pills, if not you should look into it. If you already take them perhaps you should talk to your therapist about maybe changing them to something that works better. Truth is, Paul, your personal integrity seems to be rather disintegrated. I don't know if they have a pill to fix that or not but hey, it's worth a try. Hope this helps.

Edit to add: There is no god but the Universe, and Chairman Williams is His Prophet. Accept Chairman Will into your heart, Paul.
Happy Thanksgiving, Fred.
You demented delusional old gizzard.
Despite your delusions, you can be amusing at least.

Parking Lot Attendent outranks ditch-digger.
The former mentioned in Fame the latter not.
You do have no real clue.

Sure Fred.
Take a nice nap old man.
The turkey should help with that too.

Your devotion to your friend Chairman Williams is only your own delusion.
Mine is to only the Whole Truths of Reality.
So be it.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 25th, 2016 at 03:26 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2016 #10
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Your devotion to your friend Chairman Williams is only your own delusion...

Why Paul, fancy meeting you here...

Here's some tunes for you. Enjoy!

Old November 25th, 2016 #11
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Yawn.

Quote:

Why Paul, fancy meeting you here...

Here's some tunes for you. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/3Fn36l_z3WY
Yawn.
You are so damn boring Fred.
You need to get a new act.

Dr. Pierce's The Rubes and the Carnies comes to mind.
See:
Anyone that believes your carnie clown act is a rube.
You can continue to post here as a monument to only
your own butt-hurt all you want Fred.
I could care less.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 30th, 2016 at 11:39 AM.

Old November 25th, 2016 #12
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Yawn.
You are so damn boring Fred.
You need to get a new act.
And yet you are so starved for attention that here you are, right on schedule.
Quote:
Dr. Pierce's The Rubes and the Carnies comes to mind.
Anyone that believes your carnie clown act is a rube.
You can continue to post here as a monument to only
your own butt-hurt all you want Fred.
Hmmm, are you seriously calling Dr. Pierce a rube? He evidently believed it, after all he did keep me on staff for 10 years, named me to the board of directors of the NA, and even named me in his will as the executor of his estate, but I know that all pales in comparison to your earth-shaking, nay, Cosmos-shaking with a capital C, contributions.

Uh, what were your contributions again? Please tell us again about how you and Dr. Pierce used to teach Cosmotheism.

Quote:
I could care less.
How much less? Can you quantify it? On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you care now? And what would we have to do to get your care factor down to zero? Then you would be able to say you "could not care less," which is a much more dramatic statement. "I could care less" is kind of bland, like almost not worth mentioning. Personally, I could care less about a whole bunch of things, but I don't, including stuff I care quite a lot about. Shit, dood, I could fall off of a roof and break a couple of legs and a rib or two. I would care quite a lot about that, which would make it quite easy to care less on that particular scale in the grand scheme of stuff I care about, but only after taking a handful of opiates for the pain. Opiates make you care less about a lot of things. But I don't make it a habit to go around advertising it, you know, like walking up to random strangers and informing them that I could care less if I fell off of a roof and broke a bunch of bones. Naw dude, I'll stick to talking about the weather and jews.

Oh, before I forget, if I ever meet you in person I am going to break your nose for calling me a liar. Maybe you will care less about that.

Old November 27th, 2016 #13
Zyklon B.Good

Vogel is a bird brain.

Old November 27th, 2016 #14
Paul Vogel
Banned

Quote:

Oh, before I forget, if I ever meet you in person I am going to break your nose for calling me a liar. Maybe you will care less about that.
Yup.
You are a hypocritical liar, Fred.
Anyone can check the NA 2015 posts and links for themselves to easily just confirm that fact.

See:
Until end.

I am just glad that Dr. Pierce did not live to see that you had betrayed him and his own true legacy: Cosmotheism.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2109891&postcount=33

Yawn.
You are clearly the one that is butt-hurt.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2122097&postcount=7
Don't write checks you can't cash, Fred.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 30th, 2016 at 12:32 PM.

Old November 27th, 2016 #15
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default No. Just bird in German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyklon B.Good View Post
Vogel is a bird brain.
No. Just "bird" in German.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 30th, 2016 at 11:58 AM.

Old November 27th, 2016 #16
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Yup.
You are a hypocritical liar, Fred.
Anyone can check the NA 2015 posts and links for themselves to confirm that fact.
I am just glad that Dr. Pierce did not live to see you betrayed him and his true legacy.

Yawn.
You are clearly the one that is butt-hurt.
Paul, perhaps I am reading this wrong, but there seems to be a slight hint, just the whiff of a possibility, that there might be an undercurrent of hostility showing through in some of your posts. Jealousy? Or are you still pissed about that business where Chairman Williams had to show you to the door? Hey, no biggie, it is easy to get in over your head with something like Cosmotheism.

Speaking of Cosmotheism, I think most of your difficulties regarding your incomprehension of the more abstract concepts stem directly from your lack of facility in language use. Part of the responsibility for that can be laid at the door of the jew's infiltration and repurposing of our public schools from education to indoctrination. But perhaps that accounts for only a part of your obvious lack and it is probable that at least some of the cause is innate. It is difficult to determine whether your cognitive deficiencies are exacerbated by your poor language skills or whether your poor linguistic abilities are due, at least in part, to your cognitive deficiencies.

A solid basic vocabulary and a grasp of at least the rudiments of proper grammar lead to clear and rational thought. A lack of adequate verbal skills is a leading cause, second only to stupidity, of disordered thinking. Clear and logical thinking is a requisite for personal integrity. Without a high degree of personal integrity it is impossible to either understand the Higher Truths expressed in Cosmotheism, or to implement actions consistent with the Higher Purpose as recognized through an understanding of Cosmotheism.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Don't write checks you can't cash, Fred.
No sweat, Paul, haven't had one returned for insufficient funds yet.

Last edited by Fred Streed; November 27th, 2016 at 08:17 PM.

Old November 28th, 2016 #17
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
No. Just bird in German.
Cathartes aura, in Latin.

Old November 29th, 2016 #18
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Turkey Vulture.

Quote:
Cathartes aura, in Latin.
"Turkey Vulture" in English.
"Streed" now is just a synonym.
Or considering what he did to Dr. Pierce's true legacy of course.
His lying hypocrisy is seconded only by his friend Will Williams.
What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; November 30th, 2016 at 12:02 PM.

Old November 29th, 2016 #19
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default See How to Infight thread Post number 136 Page 7

Quote:
Paul, perhaps I am reading this wrong, but there seems to be a slight hint, just the whiff of a possibility, that there might be an undercurrent of hostility showing through in some of your posts. Jealousy? Or are you still pissed about that business where Chairman Williams had to show you to the door? Hey, no biggie, it is easy to get in over your head with something like Cosmotheism.

Speaking of Cosmotheism, I think most of your difficulties regarding your incomprehension of the more abstract concepts stem directly from your lack of facility in language use. Part of the responsibility for that can be laid at the door of the jew's infiltration and repurposing of our public schools from education to indoctrination. But perhaps that accounts for only a part of your obvious lack and it is probable that at least some of the cause is innate. It is difficult to determine whether your cognitive deficiencies are exacerbated by your poor language skills or whether your poor linguistic abilities are due, at least in part, to your cognitive deficiencies.

A solid basic vocabulary and a grasp of at least the rudiments of proper grammar lead to clear and rational thought. A lack of adequate verbal skills is a leading cause, second only to stupidity, of disordered thinking. Clear and logical thinking is a requisite for personal integrity. Without a high degree of personal integrity it is impossible to either understand the Higher Truths expressed in Cosmotheism, or to implement actions consistent with the Higher Purpose as recognized through an understanding of Cosmotheism.

Hope this helps.

No sweat, Paul, haven't had one returned for insufficient funds yet.
Hostility?
Jealousy?
Hardly.
I resigned from the NA the same way that both you and Williams did, but for quite other reasons, as I have stated before already here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2120729&postcount=5
and here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2128475&postcount=8

Cosmotheism?
Other than your High School level Q. n A. on it with Williams on NV?
See:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/...eist-dialogue/

"A Cosmotheist Dialogue

by Fred Streed

Q: Why doesn’t the Alliance stick with Christianity and try to reform it?

A: Superstition passed off as religion is not a real option. If it were reformed to the point where it did not violate the laws of Nature, or resort to spiritual terrorism, it would no longer be Christianity anyway. Christianity needs to be realistically scrutinized, not reformed.

Q: My interest in Cosmotheism, such as it is, is in understanding why Dr. Pierce believed it to be necessary.

A: It is necessary because it is reality. It is necessary because Whites have a strong need for purpose in life. That need gets subverted by superstitious claptrap like Christianity. Cosmotheism is an understanding that our lives are lived in this physical world, not some otherworldly, pie-in-the-sky-when-you-die foolishness. Our one purpose is to advance life.

Q: Cosmotheism is okay, but the name is ridiculous — Scientology-level ridiculous — but there’s a lot of good stuff there.

A: Dr. Pierce didn’t invent the name; it was already in use. Call it Pantheism or Panentheism if it bothers you that much. Or invent a new name. It will still be Cosmotheism by the accepted definition. Dr. Pierce also didn’t invent most of the concepts embodied in it. It’s more a discovery of what is true than an invention of anything. Some seem Hell-bent on the idea that Cosmotheism is some kind of cult religion. It’s not. Some evidently understand neither what it is nor its purpose. Others, I suspect, deliberately pretend it is a cult of made-up hokum like Scientology or Mormonism because they have an agenda of their own — and that agenda isn’t the preservation and advancement of the White race.

Cosmotheism defined, according to Webster’s New International Dictionary, 2d edition; 1934: “[cosmo-+-theism.] Ascription of divinity to the cosmos; identification of God with the world. Compare: PANTHEISM”

Q: Strictly speaking, Cosmotheism isn’t a religion, in much the same way as Buddhism — or ancestor-worship — devoid of folk beliefs and the like, isn’t a religion.

A: I would disagree with you there. I would say Cosmotheism is a true religion — and Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are not religions, but superstition operating under the cover of religion. I don’t know how many times I have had some Christian tell me to “look up on a starry night and then try to deny there is a God.” Truth is, I do experience a religious feeling of awe when I look at the Milky Way and reflect on the vastness of the Universe, the beauty, the grand scope of it all. But that doesn’t make me think there has to be some transcendent Hebraic spook behind it all. There is an irony in a Christian tapping into a bit of genuine religion to justify his Bible-based nonsense.

Cosmotheism is simply a religious world-view based on a scientific understanding of Nature, at least to the extent we do understand reality. Scientific advances that alter our understanding of reality also help us achieve the one Purpose of life, which is to advance to higher states of consciousness and understanding. That is what Cosmotheism is. Contrast that with the dogma of the Christian churches, which resists changes in our understanding.

Q: If you really want to find religious elements in the National Alliance, just look at the way Dr. Pierce is treated nowadays. He was probably the most significant person in American racial nationalist thought, and was a great leader (let’s face it, making intelligent and willful White folks pull together is about the hardest thing that a man can do), but where is the evolution of thought, and of the movement, that he started? It seems to have stopped when he died.

A: Nothing has stopped. His ideas are standing the test of time rather nicely. He is still widely read and quoted; his ideas still inspire.

Q: Where does the Jew fit into this Cosmotheist world view?

A: Life, at least life on this planet, as we all know, advances by becoming better adapted to its environment — it evolves new forms to take advantage of new or changed environments. Less adapted, less fit, life forms cannot compete, and are displaced and die out. Much environmental change has been random, a throw of the dice if you will, yet has served well to challenge and advance life to ever-higher states. The asteroid or comet that struck the Earth 65 million years ago and wiped out most of the then-existing species, including most or all of the dinosaurs, was one of those random events.

That event opened up ecological niches that had once been occupied by dinosaurs and other now-extinct animals. The small furry creatures who were the ancestors of all of today’s mammals — including us — were able to diversify and exploit those niches, something they could not do while they served as dinosaur food. There have been several of these “extinction events” in the half billion years or so since complex multicellular life began; the one that wiped out the dinosaurs being the most recent.

The point of all that is that advancement in the complexity and fitness of life came about as a result of competition and the overcoming of adversity. That is where the Jew comes into the picture. The Jew is destruction incarnate. He is parasitism and degeneracy and chaos, toxic to all life. He is self-selected for this role. His purpose is to winnow the chaff from the grain, metaphorically speaking. The Jew brings rot and decadence. His personality is toxic. This shows in the Jews’ preference for scatological humor, their championing of the sick, the weak, the base. But nowhere is it more clear than in their attacks on human sexuality, that most sacred of all our drives. The Jew poisons our reproductive urge with his promotion of homosexual sex, abortion, interracial sex, feminism, “gay” marriage, and endless further combinations of filth and degeneracy. He counters our art with anti-art, he counters our high culture with trash cinema and boob-tube debauchery, he counters our sacred genome with the promotion of mixing with Congoids and Mestizos.

At some level the Jew knows exactly what he is, subconsciously or consciously. That is why he is so extremely sensitive to any resistance to his destructiveness. It also explains his fascination with the “Holocaust” that didn’t happen. He is obsessed with the idea that some day he will be called to account for his depredations. He knows that truth cannot be covered up indefinitely and that justice cannot be evaded forever.

The Jew, of course, springs from the same Creator/universe as we do. His purpose is to weed out the weak and degenerate among us. That doesn’t mean he is not evil: If we understand evil to be anything that hinders the One Purpose, which is ever higher levels of consciousness, then he is indeed evil. He is an integral part of a duality that is actually different manifestations of the One, which is the all. The Jew exists for us to defeat. If we do not defeat him, we will die — and, in fact, will have proved ourselves unworthy of life. To fail at that task will consign our race to the grave forever, and probably will mean the extinction of life on this planet.

Source: National Alliance BULLETIN, March 2015."

It was not bad for a "ditch-digger", or part-time PLA though, and it was actually quite "excellent" or as I had already said here:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=5766In

Too bad or unfortunately your own understanding and real comprehension of Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism all remains still at that HS
educational level or perhaps even far lower now.
Some senile dementia that's now creeping in, Fred?
Or just like your "friend" or "new" NA Chairman Will Williams?
See:
"As Trustee of the Cosmotheist Community Church I prefer Fred Streed's plain talk about Cosmotheism to whatever exotic stuff y'all are discussing -- sazen? Vipassana? That's why I put what Fred wrote into our Members' BULLETIN.

So, yes, please take that speculative discussion between you(Cosmotheist) and Jimmy (Marr) to PMs so as not to confuse simpletons like me
. "--Will Williams

Nope.
Not at all.
Care to compare?
Check out or just Google "Paul Vogel Cosmotheism" or also to see my 645 posts as "Cosmotheist" at Whitebiocentrism".
The following image is from the first "Cosmotheist Community Church" Website circa 2000 that I had co-founded here:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...QY8UTOYk9TgMZ6
and my own and original definition of Cosmotheism is still mirrored here and elsewhere on the internet:
http://solargeneral.org/cosmotheism/

"Cosmotheism is a religion which positively asserts there is an internal meaning and purpose in life and in the cosmos.
There is an essential unity, or consciousness that binds all living beings and all of the inorganic cosmos, as ONE.
And what our true identity is this: we are the cosmos, made self-aware and self-conscious by evolution.
Our undeniable human purpose, is to know and to complete ourselves as conscious individuals, and also as a self-aware species,
and thereby to co-evolve with the cosmos towards total and universal awareness, and towards the ever-higher perfection of both
consciousness and being."

See the 645 posts of "Cosmotheist" for yourself by clicking on that same name or handle here:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopi...10&t=5&start=0
But, still one must first be registered on the WB forum website in order to see them all listed.

Anyone can compare all of those posts to your own Fred and to see just who or whom
actually comes up short regarding Dr. Pierce's own panentheist and true Cosmotheism.
See here on VNNF:
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=182196&page=2
till end.

Over half of all of the original supporters of Williams on WB have either quit both the forum and/or the "new" NA in disgust.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2128475&postcount=8
William's many "unwise decisions" and his own "WT behavior" towards both employees and of these others and honest critics
being the primary reasons, myself included.
That is especially true of those committed to Dr. Pierce's true Cosmotheism.

There is always a first time for everything then, Fred.

Beware for what you ask for as well.
It may come at a greater price and it would cost you far more
than you have so foolishly thought.
In person.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 2nd, 2016 at 01:20 PM.

Old November 30th, 2016 #20
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
"Dr. Pierce's true legacy"..."Dr. Pierce's own panentheist and true Cosmotheism"... "Whole Truths of Reality"..."Personal Integrity"...etc.
Paul, you just make up these high-falootin phrases and think they make you sound all spiritual and educated an' shit, don't you?

Tell us more about Dr. Pierce's true legacy.

Thread