VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 8th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Beautiful British woman plays hideous jew hag Ruth Bader Ginsburg in new movie

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg…Shiksa?

Christmas is supposed to be a holiday for Christians, but this year Santa’s bringing a very special present for America’s Jews: the gift of seeing Ruth Bader Ginsburg the way we wish she looked. Opening in theaters December 25th, On the Basis of Sex tells the story of a plucky young RBG as she risks everything in a quest to become a nationally known feminist hero.
(...)
The actress portraying the young Ginsburg is Birmingham-born Felicity Jones, a Brit who is most definitely not Jewish, unlike the brittle SCOTUS scarecrow she’s portraying. In fact, Jones could not look less Jewish if she tried. This girl is so Aryan, she could give Himmler’s corpse a boner. And yet she’s portraying a woman who—hmm, how to put this gently?—is the reason Jewish men often date outside the flock.
(...)
Felicity Jones’ nose is what Jewish women are shown in the plastic surgeon’s office as an enticement to plunk down ten grand on rhinoplasty.

“I can totally give you that nose, Hadassah. And for a 10 percent cash discount, such a deal!”
“I’ll do it, Dr. Lifkinbloom, I’ll do it!”

Yet the casting of shiksa Jones in the role of a leftist Jewish icon has not caused very much outrage among U.S. Jews.
(...)
What I’m interested in is how little outrage the goyification of Ginsburg has provoked. Indeed, as the most influential racial/ethnic group in Hollywood, Jews don’t just tolerate goyifying, they’re the ones doing it. Let’s look at that most sacred of Jewish cinematic genres: the Holocaust film.
(...)
Placed in this context, the casting of Felicity Jones as Ginsburg seems practically expected.

So why do we see such a markedly different reaction from Jews as compared with blacks when it comes to being racially/ethnically altered for the screen? Well, there are several reasons. The first is something I’ve written about before—the remarkable Jewish ability to be either white or “ethnic” depending on the needs of the moment. Jews don’t mind being seen as white; we just don’t want to be seen as white when it disadvantages us. Portraying Holocaust victims as strapping Aryans is to our benefit. It makes the Huns who Holocausted us feel perhaps a little bit more guilty, because now they see their own likeness in the faces of Hitler’s victims. “Look what you did, you monsters…you just gassed Frodo Baggins” (Elijah Wood, extraordinarily not Jewish, killed in a death camp by Gary Sinise in 1992’s The Witness).
(...)
So we don’t mind the idealized images, because in a way they give us comfort. We don’t see what we can never become, but what we can.

Then, of course, there’s the political motivation. Ginsburg is pushing an agenda that is near and dear to many (most?) American Jews. So, just as in the case of Holocaust films, there’s probably a perception that whites will more easily accept that agenda if they think it’s coming from one of their own. A spoonful of shiksa helps the bad medicine go down.
https://www.takimag.com/article/ruth...nsburg-shiksa/

Old January 8th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Here's another article about this subject. This one is from the jewish publication Tablet Magazine.

Quote:
The De-Jewification of Ruth Bader Ginsburg

(…) The first is that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is one of the most influential and visible Jewish women in the country today. This should be a source of pride, but of course it also attracts bigotry. Do a simple Google search (scrub your computer clean afterwards), and you see that racists in America see her as proof of Jewish power and subversion, that her rulings from the bench are part of a corrupt agenda. You know the tropes, and you know anti-Semitism is on the rise. And now that there is the opportunity to tell her story, it ought to be someone onscreen who really understands what it is to experience anti-Semitism.
https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/241...bader-ginsburg

Old January 8th, 2019 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Eh, she's okay but I wouldn't consider her hot.

An actress I consider really hot who just like in this case plays a Jew is Rachel Brosnahan from the Amazon show "The Marvelous Miss Maisel."

Rachel is pretty damn hot. I'd totally plow her.

Old January 8th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Eh, she's okay but I wouldn't consider her hot.
I think that she qualifies as beautiful (especially if you compare her with the creature that she plays in the movie).

Old January 8th, 2019 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I think that she qualifies as beautiful (especially if you compare her with the creature that she plays in the movie).

I didn't say she was ugly or anything, but doesn't compare with someone like Claire Danes or a Rachel Brosnahan. Remember first seeing her on the show "My So Called Life" back in the mid 90s and had a crush on her. Claire is still hot.

Old January 10th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
racists in America see her as proof of Jewish power and subversion, that her rulings from the bench are part of a corrupt agenda.
Gee, why would anybody think that?

Quote:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg swears in new immigrants, wows them with her story

WASHINGTON (JTA) — The ceremony was cozy formal: Yes there was a color guard and a military band, but the Supreme Court justice brought along her personal trainer, and one of the speakers introduced Ruth Bader Ginsburg as “The Notorious RBG.”

The Department of Homeland Security randomly selected 31 Washington, D.C.-area residents to be sworn in Friday at the National Archives rotunda in a chamber that houses some of the nation’s founding documents, including the Declaration of Independence.
(...)
Her very appearance may be seen as the mildest of rebukes to an administration that has placed unprecedented strictures on immigration. Ginsburg in a 10-minute speech after the swearing-in told the new Americans that her grandparents and father were immigrants.

She spoke of the United States as just starting its journey to the “perfect union” the founders envisioned, recounting the blights of slavery, bigotry and sex discrimination, but also emphasized the country’s promise.
https://www.jta.org/2018/12/14/unite...with-her-story

Quote:
Ginsburg to Egyptians: I wouldn't use U.S. Constitution as a model

As Egyptian officials prepare to send to trial 19 American democracy and rights workers, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg visited Cairo last week where she suggested Egyptian revolutionaries not use the U.S. Constitution as a model in the post-Arab Spring.

"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012," Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television last Wednesday. "I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done."

As Egypt prepares to write a new constitution, Ginsburg, who was traveling during the court's break to speak with legislators and judges in Egypt as well as Tunisia, spoke to students at Cairo University, encouraging them to enjoy the opportunity to participate in the "exceptional transitional period to a real democratic state."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gin...ion-as-a-model

Ruth Bader Ginsburg. "Trust me."

Old January 10th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Rachel is pretty damn hot. I'd totally plow her.
What, in all three holes?

Seriously, dude, we don't need to hear this.

Besides, she's not Korean.

Old January 10th, 2019 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
What, in all three holes?

Seriously, dude, we don't need to hear this.

Besides, she's not Korean.
She's a pretty, white girl though. Of course all holes. I mean, what single WN wouldn't think she's attractive. Get real.

Old January 12th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Felicity Jones’ nose is what Jewish women are shown in the plastic surgeon’s office as an enticement to plunk down ten grand on rhinoplasty.

“I can totally give you that nose, Hadassah. And for a 10 percent cash discount, such a deal!”

“I’ll do it, Dr. Lifkinbloom, I’ll do it!”
This is what most jewesses look like:

Old January 14th, 2019 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Surprisingly the ole askanazi ghetto rat wasn´t entirely ugly in her youth.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 14th, 2019 at 08:21 AM.

Old January 14th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
This is what Ruth Bader Ginsburg looked like when she was young(er):

Not quite as hideous as now, but still ugly.

Old January 14th, 2019 #12
Crowe

Quote:
She's a pretty, white girl though. Of course all holes. I mean, what single WN wouldn't think she's attractive. Get real.
I think you just prefer rectums over vaginas.

Old January 14th, 2019 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I think you just prefer rectums over vaginas.
Nah. Can't make white babies then.

Old January 15th, 2019 #14
Widener
WARFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

whoa! whoa! how can that be her when young? I know the nose grows and grows like Pinochio's, but I would need verification that the photo of her when young was actually her. RBG is a strongly Ashkenazic Jewess. In college, they have that nose. Clearly. The woman in this photo has a, well, maybe the tip is beginning to head downwards....

Old January 15th, 2019 #15
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Jewish physiognomy is an anemic countenance demanding an interest rate. Just as their will to cunning and deception is antithetical to production in any real work, their lack of beauty is antithetical to triggering a desire for reproduction.

A nude Jewish beach would have 1 out of 5 stars on Google maps before the ratings were disabled.

If the DSM-V were valid, sexual dysfunction would contain a subsection on getting erect for a Jewess.

Last edited by P.E.; January 15th, 2019 at 11:02 PM.

Old January 16th, 2019 #16
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widener View Post
whoa! whoa! how can that be her when young? I know the nose grows and grows like Pinochio's, but I would need verification that the photo of her when young was actually her. RBG is a strongly Ashkenazic Jewess. In college, they have that nose. Clearly. The woman in this photo has a, well, maybe the tip is beginning to head downwards....
That image came from the Muffington Post.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

Larry King died 6 years ago and Ruth Bader Ginsburg has secretly been standing in for him on his TV show ever since, according to multiple sources familiar with his thinking.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...nd_ruth_bader/

Old January 23rd, 2019 #18
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I saw an ad for this film, instantly reminded me of 'The Diary of Anne Frank' with adorable Millie Perkins playing (((Anne))).

I made wypipo mad at me when the film was on and I commented, 'why is some girl who looks like Liz Taylor playing this role? She looks nothing like her!'

Horrible racism to notice, I was supposed to pretend her cuteness was just like the very cute Jew she was portraying....who I had seen pics of and was just uttering the obvious....which is a criminal act of the mind, we are to learnz.

I recently read that Judy Garland (Frances Ethel Gum) may not have actually been Jewish as is so often cited. They wanted to fob her off as such, and had her perform a Yiddish song called 'Eli Eli' for a bunch of Jews and tout her as an 'ugly Jewish girl'.

In reality she may not have been, which is interesting since they want the boo-hoo sympathy kind of vibe for their people, but without the reality of why they are disliked, be it due to their personality, values, or aesthetic 'beauty'.

In other words they want you to think the whole world hates something that looks like Judy Garland or Millie Perkins, for no reason whatsoever.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #19
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I recently read that Judy Garland (Frances Ethel Gum) may not have actually been Jewish as is so often cited. They wanted to fob her off as such, and had her perform a Yiddish song called 'Eli Eli' for a bunch of Jews and tout her as an 'ugly Jewish girl'.

In reality she may not have been, which is interesting since they want the boo-hoo sympathy kind of vibe for their people, but without the reality of why they are disliked, either in personality, values, or aesthetic 'beauty'.

In other words they want you to think the whole world hates something that looks like Judy Garland or Millie Perkins, for no reason whatsoever.

Judy Garland was a Huwhite Episcopalian. She certainly was not ugly. Better gams than mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Garland

Old January 24th, 2019 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Judy Garland was a Huwhite Episcopalian. She certainly was not ugly. Better gams than mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Garland
Judy Garland - Get Happy - Summer Stock - 1950 Great Performance HD
Post a pic of yourself for us to see!

Tags
jewish, movie, rbg, ruth bader ginsburg

Thread