Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 30th, 2006 #1
fdtwainth

Default A name for a jewish hatred

Many WN know this feeling of ancient irrational jewish hatred of Whites, often manifested by jews. However we still don't have a single well sounding term to name this satanic hatred. I would propose the term Eurofobia to denote jewish (and not only jewish) irrational hatred of Whites, and Germano, Slavo-, Anglofobia to denote irrational jewish (and not only jewish) hatred of other European peoples. What do you think?

Old January 30th, 2006 #2
Aryan Lord

Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
Many WN know this feeling of ancient irrational jewish hatred of Whites, often manifested by jews. However we still don't have a single well sounding term to name this satanic hatred. I would propose the term Eurofobia to denote jewish (and not only jewish) irrational hatred of Whites, and Germano, Slavo-, Anglofobia to denote irrational jewish (and not only jewish) hatred of other European peoples. What do you think?

Welcome to the forum.
I would suggest "Anti-Aryanism".

Old January 30th, 2006 #3
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Bud White

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth

I heard Linder talking about this on the latest goyfire. I think we need to focus on the problems here, namely the kikes. I think jewish supremacists and jewish carnivores fit the bill.

Let's face is, our detractors don't call us "africanfobes" do they? They call us white supremacists.

Old January 31st, 2006 #4
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Agis

Misaryanthropy [n.] The hate harbored by jews for non-jews; specifically the jewish hate reserved for Germanics. The hatred of mankind.

Misaryanthropic [adj.] Indicative of jewish hatred for non-jews; sneering, haughty, acidic.

Last edited by Agis; February 1st, 2006 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Old January 31st, 2006 #5
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default good, but missed the mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis
Misayranthropy [n.] The hate harbored by jews for non-jews; specifically the jewish hate reserved for Germanics. The hatred of mankind.

Misayranthropic [adj.] Indicative of jewish hatred for non-jews; sneering, haughty, acidic.
Misayranthropy, has a good basis but it sure doesn't roll off the tongue.
When the tribe creates a word, it has more of a stabbing effect. Like the
incorrect and illogical ' hate crime '. Grammatically incorrect and crude, but it has a direct and obvious meaning ( after a lot of media amplification ).

We need something that is obvious and easy to say, something that joe-tv will instantly get.

Old February 6th, 2006 #6
fdtwainth

So there are three good options on the table:

1) Eurofobia
2) jewish supremacism
3) Anti - Aryanism

So now we need a poll to determine what is the best option

Old February 6th, 2006 #7
grep14w

grep14w

Jewish hatred = Jewtred.

Old February 6th, 2006 #8
kywhiskeyrebel

kywhiskeyrebel

How 'bout we just call it what it is: jewish supremicism. Jews hate ALL other races and desire to dominate them. They may hate the White Aryan man most of all but if we were to be eliminated out of the picture they would just focus their primary hatred elsewhere, Asians for example.
Only rational solution I've ever come up with is hate 'em back

14/88

Old February 19th, 2006 #9
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

JoeSixPack
Semitism.

While it's based on the assumption that Semite=Jew (not exactly true), it neatly disarms the accusation of "Anti-Semitism" and separates opposition to a jewish agenda from opposition to Zionism.

"Of course, Mr. Steinberg, I FULLY oppose Semitism!"

Thread