Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Cool NBC omits ‘God’ from Pledge of Allegiance in show promo

A promotional video for the upcoming NBC show “Allegiance” uses the Pledge of Allegiance but omitted one key word: “God.”

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands. One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all,” the promotional spot says. The series, which begins Feb. 5, features a CIA analyst who specializes in Russian affairs and whose parents, however, are Russian spies.

Fox News reported Thursday that it asked NBC why “God” was removed from the Pledge of Allegiance, but the network did not respond. NBC apologized in 2011 for omitting “God” from The Pledge during coverage of the U.S. Open Championship, Fox reported. After a firestorm on social media websites, NBC released a statement that said the move was “a bad decision.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ce-show-promo/

Old January 12th, 2015 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
NBC omits ‘God’ from Pledge of Allegiance in show promo
that's cuz kikes omit the "O" and spell it "G_D".

Old January 12th, 2015 #3
SaraT

The suits at NBC were not even smart enough to spin it by saying that God was omitted from the Pledge because the show, after all, centers on godless Communists.

Old January 13th, 2015 #4
Ray Allan

I don't plan on watching that most likely full of pro-jew, anti-White propaganda-filled program, I don't pray to 'G-d' and don't pledge allegiance to that striped Masonic shit-rag or the zionist NWO death-cult tyranny it represents.

Old January 13th, 2015 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

"God" doesn't exist. Not sure what the problem is.

Thread