VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 3rd, 2013 #3721
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile The Smoking Gun Is Found (TFW)

Here is the smoking gun that I have been looking for. It proves that Cyndi was notified a MONTH before trial that McAllister had just filed for bankruptcy in Colorado. This proves to my satisfaction that the entire Steele gang knew that he was a throwaway lawyer who would work cheap and had nothing to lose. Steele was dumb enough to think that his wife believed in his innocence and failed to realize that she was using his misfortune as a cash cow. Latebloomer clearly knew about this post because he had to approve it for it to show up on the website.

Quote:

ESDF statement regarding audio recordings | Free Edgar Steele

Hans Christian PERMALINK
March 18, 2011

Hey …I just saw this on a twitter fee for Steele’s attorney Robert T. McAllister….is the defense fund aware that this McAllister guy just filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy in Colorado???
twitter.com/FreeCourtDocket/statuses/48277650652925952
Quote:
Follow

http://www.twitter.com/FreeCourtDock...77650652925952
FreeCourtDockets
‏@FreeCourtDocket
Robert T. McAllister, P.C. 1:11-bk-15008 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy http://goo.gl/tOoZG
Reply Retweet Favorite More
12:01 AM - 17 Mar 11
Quote:
Robert T. McAllister, P.C. (closed) - 11-15008

Robert T. McAllister, P.C. (closed)
U.S. Bankruptcy Court
District of Colorado (Denver)
Bankruptcy Petition #: 11-15008-SBB

Case summary

Assigned to: Sidney B. Brooks
Chapter 11
Voluntary
Asset

Date filed: 03/11/2011

Old July 3rd, 2013 #3722
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Pauly ought to be working for the Zimmerman prosecution. Surely his talents are wasted here.

Old July 3rd, 2013 #3723
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Zimmerman's Case Beneath My Dignity (TFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Pauly ought to be working for the Zimmerman prosecution. Surely his talents are wasted here.
That case is merely two muds having a fight and is of no interest to me. Neither one of them had aorta surgery.

Old July 3rd, 2013 #3724
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
That case is merely two muds having a fight and is of no interest to me. Neither one of them had aorta surgery.
http://www.youtube.com/v/oEaa0RYYTw8...hl=en_US&rel=0

Old July 3rd, 2013 #3725
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default How Cyndi Met Steele

Cyndi is not quite the country bumpkin that she may appear to be. She is an experienced ballerina who danced in Jew York City and taught ballet dancing. She worked in a dance company in San Francisco. This was before she got fat. As an experienced public performer, she is easily capable of acting out this swindle and telling all of the necessary lies.

Here is the history of how she met her husband. I missed most of this in the transcript. Her first husband was a junior lawyer in Steele's law firm in San Francisco. Steele represented Cyndi's mother over a car accident. Later he made his move when Cyndi divorced her first husband.

Cyndi is being questioned by the prosecutor Traci Wheelan in the transcript below.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day3.pdf
3-715-5

DIRECT EXAMINATION BY MS. WHELAN:
Q. Mrs. Steele, are you married?
A. Yes.
Q. To whom are you married?
A. To Edgar Steele.
Q. That is the defendant in this case?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. What town do you currently live in?
A. Sagle, Idaho.
Q. Your home with your husband is on Talache Road; is that correct?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. Did you used to be a dancer?
A. Yes.
Q. What kind of dancer?
A. Ballet.

Q. Did you work in different areas, as far as geographically across the country?
A. I primarily studied and danced in Oregon where I grew up. Then I moved to Seattle to continue my training. That took me to New York City where I continued to train and audition, and then I went to San Francisco where I had gotten a job with a dance company.
Q. Do you recall, ma'am, when you lived in San Francisco?
A. I really don't remember the exact year, but it had to have been '79, '80, in there. I really don't -- it's --
Q. Let me just ask you another question. Did you get married while you lived in San Francisco?
A. Yes.
Q. And did you have your daughter, Nicole?
A. Yes.
Q. And then subsequently, that marriage ended in divorce; correct?
A. Yes, it did.

Q. Can you explain to the jury how you met the defendant, Mr. Steele?
A. My mom and I were running a dance studio down in the Bay Area that we had opened up down there. And my mom was in a car accident, and she needed to seek an attorney. And we went -- I forget how we -- I think we got a recommendation and -- and my husband at the time was -- had just began his law career in that office and that's -- as an associate attorney and that's how I met him.
Q. How old were you when you met Mr. Steele? Do you remember?
A. How old? I was -- it was about March '83. I know I was 28, somewhere, . I haven't done the math on that. Sorry.
Q. That's okay. But you were in your 20s?
A. Yes.

Q. And did you get married about 1983, 1985, sometime in that?
A. My first marriage or my second -- my marriage to my husband?
Q. To the defendant. Yes, to your husband.
A. We got married on April 27th, 1985.
Q. 1985, okay. Did you close your dance studio after you got married?
A. Yes. Because of my mom's injuries and such, it wasn't -- it sort of left me handling the studio by myself, and we were going to be starting a family, and so I had decided that I wanted to close the studio. And then, I found another studio that I started taking classes and teaching, a few classes for them to keep up on my dance.
Q. Was that in San Mateo?
A. That studio was actually -- well, the studio we had was in Foster City, and the other studio that I was taking classes and working at was located in Belmont. They're all very close.
Q. And Belmont is where your son was born; is that correct?
A. Yes.

Q. And then sometime after your son was born, roughly five years, six years later, you moved to Bend, Oregon; is that correct?
A. We moved to Bend, Oregon, about '93, '94, I believe.
Q. And your son was born in '88; is that right?
A. Yes. He was born in '88.
Q. And you ended up moving from Bend, Oregon; correct?
A. Yes, we did.
Q. And you moved to where?
A. We moved to Sagle, Idaho.

Q. Now, when you were living in Bend, Oregon, your husband was still practicing law in California; is that correct?
A. He was. He was in the process of selling the business and -- because we wanted to move our children out of the San Francisco area and raise them out in the country where both of us had. But it was going to be a long process because they were going to buy him out, sort of, so -- and then there came times when he had to go back because that business deal was falling through. So he started traveling back and forth, yes.

Old July 3rd, 2013 #3726
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Latest on the Swindle

The $105,000 figure is contradictory. The website claims that $122,000 of loot has been raked in. It is impossible that $400,000 of legal expenses has been raked up. At $200 per hour for 200 hours of work, McAllister could have billed only $40,000. Anyone who has this DVD should post the details.

Quote:
http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...181d0bf24.html

Family: Steele is innocent

Posted: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 12:00 am
By DAVID COLE/Staff writer |

COEUR d'ALENE - A week before the 9th U.S. Court of Appeals hears oral arguments in Edgar J. Steele's appeal for a murder-for-hire conviction, his family released a video making a case for government misconduct.
The documentary-style video, which lists his wife, Cyndi Steele, as the executive producer, is titled "Witness to the Persecution: The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele."

Cyndi Steele remains her husband's biggest supporter, she said, and maintains he didn't hire a hit man to kill her. He was convicted of doing so by a federal jury in Boise in May 2011, and was sentenced to 50 years in prison in November 2011. "Maybe I'm more passionate because time is running out for my husband," Cyndi Steele said Monday. He is 67 years old and being held in a federal prison in Victorville, Calif.

Cyndi Steele said, "Ineffective assistance of counsel is a huge issue" and gives her husband the best chance of getting another trial. Robert T. McAllister, of Denver, who was Steele's primary attorney during his trial was disbarred about a month after the jury made its decision. McAllister later pleaded guilty to two counts of conspiracy to commit financial fraud and one count of bankruptcy fraud in U.S. District Court in Denver.

McAllister embezzled funds from a client, and generated phony bank statements in the process to cover it up, prosecutors said. He used false information in his Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition. The Denver Post reported that McAllister told a judge he had provided ineffective counsel to Steele during the trial. McAllister told The Post that his "mental state had deteriorated," hurting his performance.

Dennis Riordan of San Francisco, Steele's attorney on the appeal, couldn't immediately be reached for comment. Wesley Hoyt, of Englewood, Colo., who has at different times represented Cyndi Steele and Edgar Steele, said Monday that McAllister's performance was "deplorable." "He knew he was in deep trouble" with federal investigators, Hoyt said. "Why wouldn't Mr. McAllister disclose to the court and his client that he was going to be disbarred?"

Among the Steele family's complaints about McAllister's performance was his failure to subpoena forensic audio expert George Papcun to ensure his appearance at trial. Papcun was going to challenge the authenticity of secret recordings of the murder-for-hire plot gathered by the FBI with the cooperation of the hired hit man turned informant Larry Fairfax. Instead, Papcun vacationed in Bora Bora.

At trial, the jury heard audio recordings of Steele making statements to Fairfax, his handyman for help around the Steele family's ranch in Sagle. The jury determined this confirmed Steele's participation in the murder-for-hire plot. Fairfax said at trial that Steele paid him $10,000 in silver coins as a down payment to kill Cyndi Steele and her mother.

Larry Fairfax attached a pipe bomb underneath her SUV, but it never detonated. It was discovered during an oil change shortly before Edgar Steele was due in court on June 15, 2010.

Supporters, including Steele's friend and neighbor Allen Banks, believe federal authorities wanted Edgar Steele dead. Banks said Steele was frail from recent serious surgeries, and authorities hoped the stress of his arrest and subsequent incarceration would do him in.

In the video, Banks said, "The problem of Edgar Steele and his big mouth would go away." Steele, as an attorney, represented high-profile and politically incorrect clients like the leader of the Aryan Nations.
The family has maintained all along that the audio recordings were manufactured or tampered with in some way by the federal government. Cyndi and Edgar Steele's three children all believe he's innocent, as did his mother in law, who has since died.

In the video, Cyndi Steele said she is angry at the FBI because she said agents should have known a bomb was on her vehicle, but still allowed her to drive around with it. With the bomb in place, she said she drove herself and multiple different family members around, including a grandchild.

Prosecutors and the FBI were led to believe by Fairfax shortly before and during that time that Fairfax hadn't gone forward with any plans to kill Cyndi Steele. Those authorities have said they didn't know about the bomb under Cyndi's SUV until it was found, and then Fairfax told authorities he thought it had fallen off the car and she was no longer in danger.

Syrena Hargrove, of Boise, who is handling the appeal for the U.S. Attorney's Office, couldn't immediately be reached for comment. According to the Steele family, it has cost more than $400,000 to defend him. Through May, the family has raised more than $105,000 in donations for his legal defense.

Oral arguments will be heard on Monday in Portland.

Old July 4th, 2013 #3727
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Loot Collection Gears Up (TFW)

Cyndi has a brand new begging bowl which she is ready to extend. Do not give her a penny. It will be good money after bad. Most importantly, she will pocket most of the loot and it will do her husband no good. A new trial will result in an even worse outcome with the expenditure of more money. Only an insanity defense will work.

This entire appeal is merely lawyer games to generate attorney fees. It does not address the obvious fact that Steele went crazy from aorta surgery and did what the government claimed that he did. This is the only known photograph of the prosecution's star witness FBI agent Michael Sotka.

Quote:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10886755.htm

Wife of Edgar Steele to Hold Press Conference and Release Doumentary Film on Eve of Her Husband’s Ninth Circuit Appellate Hearing

Following the hearing, attorney Wesley Hoyt and Cyndi Steele will hold a press conference in front of the Courthouse to release copies of the 2-1/2 hour video expose'

Boulder, Colorado (PRWEB) July 02, 2013

Caption:FBI Agent Sotka just before Ed's Arrest

On July 8th, Dennis Riordan, distinguished appellate attorney, will argue Edgar Steele's appeal in Portland, Oregon before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Following the hearing, attorney Wesley Hoyt and Cyndi Steele will hold a press conference in front of the Courthouse to release copies of the 2-1/2 hour video expose', "Witness to the Persecution - The Plot to Silence Edgar Steele, documenting their side of the case.

Among the issues and allegations before the Ninth Circuit in the 82 page appeal are:

1. Defendant’s Motion for a New Trial and Claim of Ineffective Assistance Based on Trial Counsel’s Pending Disbarment and Deficient Performance During Trial (Page 33)

According to the appeal, the defense was unaware that Edgar's attorney was being investigated for various felonies. The Denver Post reported on June 30, 2010 that Robert McAllister was being investigated for wire fraud and money laundering. He pled guilty on May 24, 2012 and told the Post he felt he provide inadequate representation to "a client convicted earlier in the year of murder for hire." During the 2011 trial, the defense was unaware that Edgar's attorney, Robert T. McAllister, was being investigated for felonies during the Steele trial and was indicted in July 2011 by the same US Government that was prosecuting Steele. McAllister was quoted by the Denver Post, "Two months later, McAllister told a judge in Idaho that he had provided ineffective counsel to a client convicted earlier in the year of murder-for-hire. The trial occurred while McAllister was dealing with his possible disbarment. "At the time . . . I did not recognize the extent to which my mental state had deteriorated" as a result of his remorse, McAllister wrote.

2. In the complaint the defense alleges that a Government informant may have been secretly taping trial counsel’s communications during defendant’s trial (Page 38)

3. The defense will seek to highlight what it alleges are inconsistencies and misstatements by Larry Fairfax in the 2011 trial. The filed appeal alleges Fairfax did not tell anyone he placed the bomb on Cindy Steele's car and then had shifting rationalizations for not doing so. "First, the defense emphasized the instances in which [Larry] Fairfax had concealed material facts and/or been demonstrably untruthful, including the following: Fairfax did not tell Sotka or anyone else in law enforcement about the fact that he had placed a bomb on Cyndi Steele’s car on June 9th, June 10th, or at any time until after the bomb was found on Cyndi’s car on June 15th (see below). (RT 419, 1430)" Fairfax said he did not do so because, among other things, he “didn’t have [his] immunity yet,” “didn’t want to get in trouble,” thought the device had fallen off, and that “thought he could get away with it.” (RT 488, 505; see also RT 476, 531). (Page 20)

The prosecution team in this case was FBI Special Agent Michael Sotka, U.S. attorney Wendy Olson, and Prosecutors Traci Whelen and Marc Hawes. Federal Judge Winmill presided over the 2011 trial.

No. 12-30005
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff-Appellee,
v.
EDGAR J. STEELE.
Defendant-Appellant.
Appeal From The Idaho District Court
No. CR 10-00148 BLW

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: format

Old July 4th, 2013 #3728
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi Went a Little Crazy Too

I missed this part of the transcript on Cyndi's mental problems. Steele came down with prostate cancer in 1997. His wife cracked up about that time supposedly because they were having financial problems. They may have had big medical bills because Steele was too young at that time to have Medicare. About June of 1999 she started seeing a shrink. It is unknown whether or not this shrink was a Jew.

She filed for divorce in June of 2000 and tried to take her husband for everything but the shirt off his back. She had caught him looking for women on Match.com® | The Leading Online Dating Site for Singles & Personals. She also wanted him to pay for a shrink for another year after the divorce. Her divorce lawyer was a probable Jewish Princess by the name of Myers. Steele was enough of a fool to take Cyndi back instead of lawyering her to death.

Cyndi is being questioned by the prosecutor Traci Wheelan.

Quote:
3-719-1

Q. And in the late '90s, did your husband have a significant health issue, a health scare?
A. Yes. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Q. And can you tell the jury whether the stress of that caused you to have some problems?
A. I think that was sort of the straw that broke my back at the time. That really sent me over, and that made me very depressed and had sort of a breakdown because we were having financial issues that we were -- we were struggling trying to work them all through. And just before that, everything was starting to come back in place. We were getting back on top of things, and then we were hit with that he had -- was diagnosed with cancer, and I was afraid of losing him because we were partners.
Q. And that was hard for you?
A. Yes, it was very hard for me.

Q. And during this time -- I think maybe before you've described it just generally as a time that you had maybe a breakdown or depression in your life. Does that sound accurate?
A. I mean, you know, I was still functioning, but I was -- I wasn't functioning as well as I used to be, and I was scared and -- you know, I mean, I -- you know, I was depressed. Yes, I was depressed. I was scared of losing my
husband.
Q. And while -- so your husband had his health issues?
A. Yes.
Q. And you had your health issues?
A. If you call them health issues. Mental, I guess, yes.
Q. We can characterize it as mental health issues. I mean, I'm not trying to pinpoint you, just paint the picture of what was happening then.
What if we just call them "issues"?
A. Thank you.
Q. Is that okay?
A. Yes.

Q. During this period of time, the defendant felt that you had kind of abandoned him when he needed you because you had to deal with
your own issues; is that correct?
A. Yes.
Q. And at that point, the defendant remained in California to work at his firm during this period of time; right?
A. Even -- it wasn't that he remained in California. It was that he was going back -- he was still going back and forth. He was going to California when he was tending to business and then he would come back home.
Q. And I apologize. I mean, the things we get into I know are personal, but I need to ask you: While the defendant was in California, is that the time period that you found out that he had been Internet dating?
A. Yes, it was.
Q. And that was on Match.com?
A. I don't remember the sites. That sounds like one of them. You know, I mean, that I know -- that I know exist.
Q. And in finding that out, I mean, you actually set up a profile on Match.com and put up his likes to try to see if he would contact you; correct?
A. Yes, I did.
Q. Okay. And you confirmed -- I mean, that was one of the ways you confirmed that he was on the site?
A. Yes.

Q. Okay. And at that point, you had some marital problems, and you filed for divorce; correct?
A. I think that was the crux of the marital problems because he had been coming home and saying that he wasn't happy at home. He was being honest with me how he felt. And if he wanted to go elsewhere, I mean, you know, it hurt because I still loved him even though I didn't feel like I was giving him what he needed. I wasn't willing to hold him to a marriage, and I was willing to let him go. And I -- you know, I didn't want the divorce, but I had -- he was unhappy, and if he was unhappy, I wasn't going to hold him to it. And it was also to protect me because I've always had abandonment issues and -- because of things that have happened in my past, and so I wasn't going to let myself be abandoned. I was going to take the first step.
Q. And that was in June of 2000; correct?
A. It was around -- it was around 2000. I know it was around there. I really don't recall the exact date because I have put that in my past and have not dwelled on it since.
Q. Understood.

Old July 5th, 2013 #3729
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Why Was Steele So Important?

Steele sued his local fishwrap for libel some years back and lost. I was going thru some of the old comments on it just after the trial and this one was of interest. This poster makes a good point. What was so special about Steele that made him a proper subject for a Mission Impossible frame job?

Quote:
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...r-comment-area

Sonderman posted at 5:51 am on Sun, May 29, 2011.

I wish somebody would tell me what a not very successful, not very capable, inconsequental in all respects, attorney could have done to bring down the full and righteous wrath of the Federal Government on the poor man's back. Why do they think he is so important that they would manufacture evidence out of thin air and perjure themselves to get a conviction? I can't figure it out. It just doesn't make sense to me.

His only claim to fame that I am aware of is in defending that old nazi clown in Hayden years ago and he lost that case. The Feds don't make a habit of persecuting even successful defense attorneys, why would they go after a penny ante shyster like Steele? I sure would like to know what makes him special.

Old July 5th, 2013 #3730
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Begging Bowl Video Released (TFW)

I have been tipped that the Steele gang have released their latest begging bowl video. Cyndi still hasn't thought about getting her first job and working for a living. Here is the punch line.

Quote:
The Edgar Steele Defense Fund (Idaho non-profit) is working on sending the above-mentioned DVD to all financial supporters on record. For those who have not donated and would like a copy of the DVD, a gift of $25 will assure delivery to your door. Visit Free Edgar Steele to consider donating, and make sure to request the DVD, providing your mailing address. Thanks in advance for your interest and consideration!
You might consider that the IRS reports for the last two years for the so-called Edgar Steele Defense Fund have not been filed. Also consider that the Steele gang has admitted to receiving OVER $147,000 in loot, ALL OF WHICH was squandered. Only an insanity defense has any hope of success. Any money given to these thieves is good money after bad. Give the money to VNN instead.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 5th, 2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 5th, 2013 #3731
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Happy Birthday to Edgar J Steele

Today is Steele's 68th birthday as he rots in prison for a crime that he was not responsible for. His webmaster Latebloomer should post the birthday card that his self professed gold digging wife no doubt sent to him.

Old July 6th, 2013 #3732
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Preventing Latebloomer's Coverup

Latebloomer might try to delete the incriminating page on his silly website. It shows that he knew that McAllister had declared bankrupcy over a month before the Steele trial. He shouldn't do so. The Wayback Machine at BLOG | Free Edgar Steele has a record of the page for 9 March, 2011. That page was updated with the post about the bankruptcy on 18 March. There are additional copies of that post both here and on another forum. I have also saved the HTML and screen shots.

The trial began on 26 April, 2011. Latebloomer knew on 18 March that McAllister had declared bankruptcy. This is 37 days before trial. Presumably he informed the rest of the Steele gang. This shows that they knew that McAllister was in trouble and used him as a cheap throwaway lawyer. He merely went thru the motions of offering a defense. Cyndi kept most of the loot that was collected from Steele's deluded supporters. Steele was too crazy to realize that they were using him as a cash cow.

Old July 6th, 2013 #3733
Bardamu
Banned

Don, Is it true that Steele hired a local contractor, the same guy he allegedly hired to murder his wife, to build him a "secret" compartment for his silver hoard? And this project was before his health problems, correct? If this is true, what an incredible lack of judgement.

Old July 6th, 2013 #3734
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Outbuilding Stashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Don, Is it true that Steele hired a local contractor, the same guy he allegedly hired to murder his wife, to build him a "secret" compartment for his silver hoard? And this project was before his health problems, correct? If this is true, what an incredible lack of judgement.
This is the undisputed testimony by Fairfax. According to him, it was impossible to access these hiding places without destroying the drywall. Cyndi filed a false theft report for $45,000 worth of silver several months later. It is posted several pages back. The government seized about 8,000 troy ounces of silver at Steele's arrest. It was all found in his bedroom. Steele falsely claimed that Fairfax had stolen silver from the outbuildings. The drywall was undisturbed in the outbuildings before the search and the safes were empty when they were opened.

Fairfax is being questioned by the prosecutor Traci Wheelan.

Quote:

3-574-8

Q. When you built these safe areas around his house, did the defendant tell you what they were for?
A. Yes.
Q. What did he say?
A. They were for stashing weapons for when the economy collapsed and everybody was rioting.
Q. Did he tell you they were for root cellars, too?
A. No. Not those ones weren't, no.
Q. Were there culverts?
A. Yes. There was a culvert, a 12-foot culvert.
Q. Was that to be a root cellar?
A. Yes, it was.
Q. Defense counsel asked you if you could just go in and remove silver, and you said "no." Why was that?
A. Because it's drywalled over it, and you just can't go in and open them. They're hidden behind the wall now.
Q. So the stashes you built were behind drywall; is that correct?
A. Yes.
Q. And if you would have taken silver out of there, you would have had to cut the drywall?
A. Yes.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 6th, 2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 8th, 2013 #3735
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
This is the undisputed testimony by Fairfax. According to him, it was impossible to access these hiding places without destroying the drywall. Cyndi filed a false theft report for $45,000 worth of silver several months later. It is posted several pages back. The government seized about 8,000 troy ounces of silver at Steele's arrest. It was all found in his bedroom. Steele falsely claimed that Fairfax had stolen silver from the outbuildings. The drywall was undisturbed in the outbuildings before the search and the safes were empty when they were opened.

Fairfax is being questioned by the prosecutor Traci Wheelan.
Interesting. Why would somebody hire an outside person to create a hiding place? The guy couldn't figure out how to make a secret room himself? Seems strange.

Old July 8th, 2013 #3736
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Trusting Fairfax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Interesting. Why would somebody hire an outside person to create a hiding place? The guy couldn't figure out how to make a secret room himself? Seems strange.
Fairfax constructed several of the outbuildings over the years and Steele trusted him. When he went crazy after aorta surgery, he trusted Fairfax not to double cross him in the murder for hire plot. He didn't consider that Fairfax was in a position to betray him. Had Steele been sane he would never have put himself in that position.

Old July 9th, 2013 #3737
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi Begs on Clay Douglas Show

As of this post, there is nothing in on the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals website, the Judenpresse or Latebloomer's silly website about the oral arguments yesterday in Portland on the appeal.

The begging starts at 11 minutes into the YouTube video of the Clay Douglas show at
Cyndi whines about the FBI not notifying her about the pipe bomb under her truck. This is ridiculous because Fairfax never told the FBI that he had installed the bomb. They didn't know that the bomb was there.

Cyndi repeats the lie about the theft of $45,000 worth of silver. She filed a false theft report on the supposed missing silver which is posted here a few pages back. She doesn't explain why her husband sold $55,000 worth of silver on 21 April, 2010. He waited seven weeks to get all of the five checks for the sale. Where that money went has never been explained.

Cyndi has told lies so much that she loses her chain of thought at 24 minutes in. She lies about there being a Russian bride scam investigation. Russia was NEVER mentioned in connection with any bride scams by Steele. There is NO connection to Israeli sex slavery of Eastern European women. Douglas talks about Israeli organ trafficking.

I got a kick out of Cyndi's claim that witnesses have gone into hiding who heard Fairfax claim that he set up Steele for the FBI. She didn't tell us who those witnesses are. The Tooth Fairy may also have been involved with Fairfax.

Cyndi claims that Hoyt is now working with Riordan on the Appeal. Hoyt will supposedly handle a new trial if there is one.

This quote from Douglas touched my heart.

Quote:
He loves you with all his heart and never would have done anything to hurt you.
Contrast this with Steele's compassion for Cyndi where he doesn't want the pipe bomb to turn her into a paraplegic.
Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf
page 149

Steele: I'd like it to be a mystery or a surprise, or better yet, happen so fast she, that she's not even aware of what's going on. That's the way I'd like it, okay?
Cyndi whines about their being no challenge to the authenticity of the recordings. Why didn't Steele testify and explain all of these impossible things for the jury? Why hasn't the Steele gang posted the recordings for the public to listen to them? You have to get the transcripts here on this thread on VNN Forum.

One clue of interest is that Cyndi's oldest daughter Nicole is moving from Oregon to Idaho. Cyndi must not have been able to sell the ranch and wants to move her in. It was for sale for $1 million but the listing has been withdrawn.

In short this interview repeats the same old tired lies that Cyndi has told many times before. There was no discussion of the steamy love letters that Steele wrote from his jail cell to Tatyana. Cyndi says that she cries a lot and that is believable. She is terrified of having to get her first job and work for a living. In the meantime her husband rots in prison for a crime that he is not responsible for. She is the one responsible for him being there. She knows that he is crazy and is using him as a cash cow.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 9th, 2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 9th, 2013 #3738
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Julia's Hitman Was a Cop (TFW)

Julia should have read this thread and not talked at work about killing her husband. Her co-worker went to the cops and a cop turned out to be her hitman. Julia was nowhere near as crazy as Steele was but there is always a problem of trusting your hit man.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 9th, 2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 9th, 2013 #3739
notmenomore

Question

Quote:
... there is always a problem of trusting your hit man.

Wife accused of trying to hire hitman - YouTube

How the f**k could anyone, anywhere, anytime "trust their hit man???"

Old July 9th, 2013 #3740
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Trusting Your Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
How the f**k could anyone, anywhere, anytime "trust their hit man???"
As best as I can tell, you have to have more on your hitman than he has on you.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread