Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 23rd, 2013 #41
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Joe it is not about taking sides.

I have never seen Bev idiotically 'praising the troops/supporting the zionist wars', in fact she has regularly been attacked by a certain zionist on VNNUK for being 'pro muslim'.

I certainly don't take the side of British ZOG soldiers but to completely ignore the power that anti European political Islam holds over these muds and white converts would be naive to say the least.

If we ever do eliminate the jews I can assure you that muslims will be next (closely followed by gypos) and that means all muslims of every ethnic group which currently pollute and threaten Europeans.

Ironically the Muslims I'm assuming you're talking about, are the ones that are backed by NATO, Israel and America. That is the root of the problem. Saudi hocus pocus islamic revisions that are being used by the NWO to de-stabilize nations for Zionist purposes.

Painting a billion Muslims in countless different sects (note: Wahhabists are generally not liked by most Muslims, they are just well-funded by Zion) with one brush would be like banning all of Christianity because American Evangelicals are Jew-fellating pawns. This kind of reaction is what leads people down the path of Muslims bad Jews good, IE the BNP, EDL, UKIP, FN, Geert Wilders, etc.

David Duke, Merlin Miller, and other open racial nationalists have traveled to a few Muslim nations and been received with warmth by very large crowds. Yet, even Jared Taylor, supposedly on our side, refused to let David Duke speak at the 2013 Amren conference. most people in our camp still bash the 100 or so million Muslims in Iran and Syria (by default when they are too dumb to know that there are as many denominations of Islam as Christianity), while praising Jared Taylor. Even Jews are willing to work with Muslims, as we can see in Syria. Practical alliances are vital, all hands must be on deck against the Jew, and those Muslims who hate us mostly do so because they see us as Jew-collaborators and enablers. Frankly, I don't blame them, they are right.

That groid doing the beheading is not anti-European, at least not based on this evidence. He's telling the white British to wake up, and to throw off their Zionist government. The ones in the wrong here are the Fascist versions of mr Bean called the English Defense League, rioting with their Israeli flags in hand.

I don't think there is any Islamic plan to colonize Europe, and if there is one its not made at the mosque, it's being made at the offices of the Mossad and in the halls of our Western parliaments. The subject of this topic is just a machete wielding negro, who if he wasn't a Muslim would be beheading people for being Tutsis, or for owing him drug money, or for being white. Yet I don't see those very vocal critics of Islam talking about race, much less Jews. Of course, Serbian, I can understand your perspective because you are from the Balkans, and you have a historical precedent. But the next Ottoman Empire will be as Islamic as Sweden is Christian.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; May 23rd, 2013 at 01:43 AM.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #42
America First

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Ironically the Muslims I'm assuming you're talking about, are the ones that are backed by NATO, Israel and America. That is the root of the problem. Saudi hocus pocus islamic revisions that are being used by the NWO to de-stabilize nations for Zionist purposes.

Painting a billion Muslims in countless different sects (note: Wahhabists are generally not liked by most Muslims, they are just well-funded by Zion) with one brush would be like banning all of Christianity because American Evangelicals are Jew-fellating pawns. This kind of reaction is what leads people down the path of Muslims bad Jews good, IE the BNP, EDL, UKIP, FN, Geert Wilders, etc.

That groid doing the beheading is not anti-European, at least not based on this evidence. He's telling the white British to wake up, and to throw off their Zionist government. The ones in the wrong here are the Fascist versions of mr Bean called the English Defense League, rioting with their Israeli flags in hand.

I don't think there is any Islamic plan to colonize Europe, and if there is one its not made at the mosque, it's being made at the offices of the Mossad and in the halls of our Western parliaments. The subject of this topic is just a machete wielding negro, who if he wasn't a Muslim would be beheading people for being Tutsis, or for owing him drug money, or for being white. Of course, Serbian, I can understand your perspective because you are from the Balkans, and you have a historical precedent. But the next Ottoman Empire will be as Islamic as Sweden is Christian.
Exactly.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/oralhist/wright.htm

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old May 23rd, 2013 #43
Serbian

Quote:

Of course we put them in different categories in the Middle East where we should politically support Iran Hezbollah Assad, but when they step foot on European soil we do not need to make distinctions, and we will paint them all with the same brush.

Quote:
That groid doing the beheading is not anti-European, at least not based on this evidence.
European converts to Islam have also taken part in beheadings of Serbs in the former Yugoslavia. It is not merely a racial practice but a religious one as well.

From a political perspective I also don't care about the soldier, as his comrades in arms were the air force for these same vermin in the Balkans during the 90s, but whichever way you cut it that groid does not belong in England.

Quote:
He's telling the white British to wake up, and to throw off their Zionist government. The ones in the wrong here are the Fascist versions of mr Bean called the English Defense League, rioting with their Israeli flags in hand.
He has nothing to 'tell 'anyone. The nigger muslim is a filthy mud who is only there thanks to the jews and the degeneracy of the totally feminized homosexualized British public.

Quote:
I don't think there is any Islamic plan to colonize Europe, and if there is one its not made at the mosque, it's being made at the offices of the Mossad and in the halls of our Western parliaments
Of course, leading example being neocon promotion of this time 'democratic' 'benign' Neo Ottomansim, with Turkey firmly in the EU block.

Quote:
The subject of this topic is just a machete wielding negro, who if he wasn't a Muslim would be beheading people for being Tutsis, or for owing him drug money, or for being white.

Too simplistic way of looking at it.

The political dimension with this incident is right there in your face, even if you refuse to admit it because of your hatred (which is healthy and shared by me) for the Brit ZOG.

Quote:
Of course, Serbian, I can understand your perspective because you are from the Balkans, and you have a historical precedent. But the next Ottoman Empire will be as Islamic as Sweden is Christian
I don't need to split hairs.

I tie their backward race in with their primitive expansionist religion/culture.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; May 23rd, 2013 at 02:35 AM.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #44
Serbian

Of course Griffin is a total joke when compared to the real men of Godlen Dawn but I like this tweet from him.

Quote:
Nick Griffin MEP‏@nickgriffinmep13h
...death with the Islamist evil funded by Saudi Arabia & other Sunni terror states who Camoron is helping to bring the same terror to Syria
https://twitter.com/nickgriffinmep

Old May 23rd, 2013 #45
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
This is just a violent groid, what does Islam have to do with it? Had he been a Christian negro, he would've just taken a machete to regular white folks.

And personally, you are wrong to take the side of British soldiers in this confrontation. If Nationalists were out on the street these same soldiers would not hesitate to blow you away.
I was too busy following the news yesterday to respond to this, other than to point out that the attack was committed - according to the alleged killer - in the name of islam.

The full video has now been leaked and (paraphrased) he stated that this will go on and it will be us who take the flak, not Cameron. He stated clearly and lucidly that it was in revenge for what "his" women have to see on the streets of "his" lands every day and he made it clear that it was, as most of us already knew, a direct consequence of our government's war policies and the only way to avoid more was to withdraw the troops from "our" lands.

I am not taking the side of the soldiers because I am completely anti-war unless it's in British interests and the only British interests that I consider need a military presence or consideration at this time are the Falklands and Northern Ireland.

I cannot, however, take the alleged killer's side in this. What I do hope is that average people actually listen to what he said before it gets removed and consider his words and that they listen to the words of the Bradford MP George "G-Allah-way" Galloway who laid out some facts for them to consider and then begin to think again about their support for our military actions.

I take the side of everyone who's going to feel the inevitable backlash and I take the side of everyone that now has to deal with the consequences of the alleged killer's predicted further action.

I have repeatedly tried to tell a couple of UK VNNrs that they are wrong when they say the soldiers are gaining military experience and that this will be useful to us if ever we needed it. I have repeatedly said that if that scenario ever came to pass, the soldiers would take commands from whatever remains of the rulers and politicians, not from their fellow people.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #46
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

I have never seen Bev idiotically 'praising the troops/supporting the zionist wars', in fact she has regularly been attacked by a certain zionist on VNNUK for being 'pro muslim'.
Haha - yeah. Very regularly. Thanks for making that clear when I didn't have time.

Sadly, to some UKrs, you can't be anti-zionist and anti-muslim at the same time. You have to be one or the other. You can't advocate a "it's none of our business" policy because you're assured it is our business and apparently, allowing the lot of them to happily blow each other up will backfire because we will get the backlash. Sadly, I suspect this will be his reasoning tonight - "they attacked us on our soil for no reason".

Old May 23rd, 2013 #47
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I was too busy following the news yesterday to respond to this, other than to point out that the attack was committed - according to the alleged killer - in the name of islam.

The full video has now been leaked and (paraphrased) he stated that this will go on and it will be us who take the flak, not Cameron. He stated clearly and lucidly that it was in revenge for what "his" women have to see on the streets of "his" lands every day and he made it clear that it was, as most of us already knew, a direct consequence of our government's war policies and the only way to avoid more was to withdraw the troops from "our" lands.

I am not taking the side of the soldiers because I am completely anti-war unless it's in British interests and the only British interests that I consider need a military presence or consideration at this time are the Falklands and Northern Ireland.

I cannot, however, take the alleged killer's side in this. What I do hope is that average people actually listen to what he said before it gets removed and consider his words and that they listen to the words of the Bradford MP George "G-Allah-way" Galloway who laid out some facts for them to consider and then begin to think again about their support for our military actions.

I take the side of everyone who's going to feel the inevitable backlash and I take the side of everyone that now has to deal with the consequences of the alleged killer's predicted further action.

I have repeatedly tried to tell a couple of UK VNNrs that they are wrong when they say the soldiers are gaining military experience and that this will be useful to us if ever we needed it. I have repeatedly said that if that scenario ever came to pass, the soldiers would take commands from whatever remains of the rulers and politicians, not from their fellow people.

A+

This is a clear thinking rational nationalist folks.

Anti neocon, but not ready to automatically sympathize with any filthy shitskin, or white, muslim in her country just because he happens to also hate jews.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #48
Serbian

Quote:
Haha - yeah. Very regularly. Thanks for making that clear when I didn't have time.

Sadly, to some UKrs, you can't be anti-zionist and anti-muslim at the same time. You have to be one or the other. You can't advocate a "it's none of our business" policy because you're assured it is our business and apparently, allowing the lot of them to happily blow each other up will backfire because we will get the backlash. Sadly, I suspect this will be his reasoning tonight - "they attacked us on our soil for no reason".
Yes there are a few of them, but we know who the main culprit is.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #49
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Of course Griffin is a total joke when compared to the real men of Godlen Dawn but I like this tweet from him.

That was the best thing I've seen Griffin write, say or do ever. Next up, step down from the leadership position, air out the BNP ranks, reset, and open up the party for serious, non sectarian, non careerist UK hard-line nationalist forces, that fully realize what is at stake, with a now fitter, leaner, sterner, and infinitely more humble Griff taking the backseat and helping out any way he can, barring all prestige. No snacking for Griff this time - he should be kept hungry and a little tormented, that's the type of dicipline he needs to be subjected to!

... one can dream, right?

Old May 23rd, 2013 #50
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Soldiers safer on front line than in London, that's the reality of mass immigration. The politicians who did this to Britain should hang!

Old May 23rd, 2013 #51
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
Can't disagree with his second line.

First line - - it's being on the "front line" that has bloody caused this, can't he see that? It does NOT excuse the killing of the soldier but it is the given reason and it was stated by a man who was clearly rational.

It's not OUR front line.

They bring the young, fit men over here, they attack what's left of them in their own, depleted lands and we get the backlash. Cameron shits, locks the door behind him and we get to smell it.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #52
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Can't disagree with his second line.

First line - - it's being on the "front line" that has bloody caused this, can't he see that? It does NOT excuse the killing of the soldier but it is the given reason and it was stated by a man who was clearly rational.

It's not OUR front line.

They bring the young, fit men over here, they attack what's left of them in their own, depleted lands and we get the backlash. Cameron shits, locks the door behind him and we get to smell it.
Yes, this is a great opportunity to finally get it right and to stick with it.

The wars are not being fought for British interests.

US, Israel and the Gulf states are now attacking the next sovereign country, causing death and misery and creating additional refugee streams in the millions, with the British in the front giving an eager helping hand.

The immigration has been deadly and a deceit of the British from start to finish. I saw him twittering about Enoch Powell again, and the starting point should be: he had it right, he had the peopls support, he was stabbed in the back and taken down, so let's take '68 as an ethical AND ethnical starting point and work from there. Tough, hard, painful, but necessary and fair.

(The last one is of course not realistic to ever hear from a pandering Griffin, and it's "extreme" and as "hardline" as you can get, but at some point you really need to dive into the deeper side of the pool and try to handle your own from there. Pandering and practically asking to please give the Brits some place and a opportunity to lick their wounds will never work, as we have seen. And the clock is ticking.)

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; May 23rd, 2013 at 03:19 AM.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
Yes, this is a great opportunity to finally get it right and to stick with it.

The wars are not being fought for British interests.

US, Israel and the Gulf states are now attacking the next sovereign country, causing death and misery and creating additional refugee streams in the millions, with the British in the front giving an eager helping hand.

The immigration has been deadly and a deceit of the British from start to finish. I saw him twittering about Enoch Powell again, and the starting point should be: he had it right, he had the peopls support, he was stabbed in the back and taken down, so let's take '68 as an ethical AND ethnical starting point and work from there. Tough, hard, painful, but necessary and fair.

(The last one is of course not realistic to ever hear from a pandering Griffin, and it's "extreme" and as "hardline" as you can get, but at some point you really need to dive into the deeper side of the pool and try to handle your own from there. Pandering and practically asking to please give the Brits some place and a opportunity to lick their wounds will never work, as we have seen. And the clock is ticking.)
Good post. All he or anyone else needed/needs to say is "This is a tragic, direct consequence of being involved in conflicts that don't concern us. Our thoughts are with his family and we urge Cameron and Obama to put an end to these conflicts." He could add in a line about fighting for British/American interests, not Israeli interests, but I doubt he will.

WTF has it come to when George bloody Galloway of the Respect party has stolen the march, pinned it all on our actions in Syria and support for Israel and yet pro-British politicians won't say it?

I've just looked at the DM. AL Qaeda/Islamic/Terr'ism all the way down. Not a word in the headlines about his given reasons.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #54
Serbian

We will reinforce the dieversity programme no matter the cost.

Murdoch's Zionist Sun

Quote:
- PM and Muslim leaders unite to condemn atrocity

Sorrow ... Muslim Ahmed Jama lays flowers

DAVID Cameron and British Muslims were united last night in condemning the “sickening” Woolwich murder.

Leading the nation’s shock at the bloody slaughter of a soldier, the Prime Minister called it “the most appalling crime”.

Mr Cameron — who abandoned a trip to Paris to fly back to London to chair a meeting of the Government’s COBRA emergency committee this morning — said: “People in every community will utterly condemn this attack.”

The Muslim Council of Great Britain said its thoughts were with the victim’s family following the “truly barbaric act”.

A spokesman said: “Muslims have long proudly served in this country’s Armed Forces. This attack is dishonourable and no cause justifies it.”

Suhra Ahmed, of the Islamic Society of Britain, said: “This is a horrific, unforgivable attack, the kind that should be purged from our society.”

A Muslim baker who lives near the scene of the killing was first to lay flowers there.

Ahmed Jama, 26, said: “Screaming ‘Allah-hu-Akbar’ and killing innocent people is nothing to do with Islam.

“As a local citizen I feel obliged to pay my respects to the victim and his family.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...mn-attack.html

Old May 23rd, 2013 #55
Serbian

Big Jew - See folks, no need to panic, they are just like you, sharing your grief.

Quote:
Floral tributes laid at scene of Woolwich attack

Last updated Thu 23 May 2013

Men lay a floral tribute close to the scene where a man was murdered in John Wilson Street, Woolwich. Credit: Nick Ansell/PA Wire
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...olwich-attack/

Why it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #56
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I said this in the UK thread, but it bears repeating.

Muslims being in our countries is a symptom of the illness, a side effect. Until people learn to accept this fact, to even acknowledge it, there is little chance of them diagnosing the actual illness itself.

What I never understood - is the mentality that it is ONLY the illness that counts - and all the symptoms should be ignored in pursuit of treating the actual illness. While it is true - get rid of the illness and the symptoms disappear - it doesn't make the symptoms and side effects any less real, painful, or dangerous.

Telling folks to dismiss the obvious signs of an illness (symptoms, side effects, etc) and to concentrate on the illness alone is counterproductive in so many ways. If people don't even see the signs - they will never believe they are sick to begin with!

Muslims do not belong in our countries. If a muslim were "nationalistic" in any way, shape, or form - they would not want to be in our countries, they would not want to be a pawn of a multicultural agenda. Bottom line, however, there are tens of millions of muslims that are in our countries, who are not "nationalistic" in any way, shape, or form, and are happy to be pawns of a destructive multicultural agenda. Whether they are simple rubes, or part of an expansionist plot doesn't matter to me in the least. Bottom line is they are here, and they want to be here.

They are still a symptom - a side effect - or a secondary illness, whatever you want to consider it, that is still dangerous and damaging to the host.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #57
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Blood on his hands, hatred in his eyes: 2.30pm on a suburban high street, Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror

In the article above, there is section covering the history of terrorism in England.

It seems that the jew is manufacturing a narrative that the nigger-on-Human attack was really just a "terrorist attack" to distract the White public from seeing that this is exactly what the jew has planed for all White nations - White genocide.

Note that the jew will not even permit Palestinians the "right of return", to their own houses/property/homeland, after they will forced out in the 1950s. Why not? The same jew now forces White nations to accept niggers that have not tie to White nations. Why? The jew knows exactly what they are doing when they proudly claim they are taking a leading role in "transforming Europe" into multicultural zoos.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #58
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Muslims do not belong in our countries. If a muslim were "nationalistic" in any way, shape, or form - they would not want to be in our countries, they would not want to be a pawn of a multicultural agenda. Bottom line, however, there are tens of millions of muslims that are in our countries, who are not "nationalistic" in any way, shape, or form, and are happy to be pawns of a destructive multicultural agenda. Whether they are simple rubes, or part of an expansionist plot doesn't matter to me in the least. Bottom line is they are here, and they want to be here.

If muslums were nationalistic, patriotic, devout and truly believed in the benefits diversity/multicult, they would remain in their own impoverished countries and try to entice members of different religions, cultures and races to immigrate to their countries so their nations/families/religion could benefits from the vibrancy. But just like the jew, the muslums do not want any foreigners in their nations.

Why would large number of foreigners want to leave their people behind in poverty to come to White nations to make sure that the aging White population can retire in comfort?

Last edited by Tintin; May 23rd, 2013 at 07:42 AM.

Old May 23rd, 2013 #59
Roy
Perception Manager

BBC tries to downplay it. NO mention that it was a beheading, just an "attack".

The jewsmedia is the enemy.

Quote:
Woolwich attack: Suspects known to security services

Both suspects in the killing of a serving soldier in London were known to security services, senior Whitehall sources have confirmed to the BBC.

One of the suspects is understood to be 28-year-old Muslim convert Michael Adebolajo, according to sources.

He and another man are under arrest in hospital after being shot by police in Wednesday shortly after the attack.

The UK will "never give in to terror or terrorism", Prime Minister David Cameron has said.

Shortly after the killing in Woolwich, a man, thought to be Mr Adebolajo, was filmed by a passer-by, saying he carried out the attack because British soldiers killed Muslims every day.

Sources said reports that the men had featured in "several investigations" in recent years, but were not deemed to be planning an attack, "were not inaccurate".

They confirmed that one of the suspects was intercepted by police last year while leaving the country.

Speaking outside Downing Street on Thursday, the prime minister said: "One of the best ways of defeating terrorism is to go about our normal lives."

He said there was no justification in Islam for the attacks, which were "solely and purely" the responsibility of the individuals involved.

Across London there are 1,200 extra police officers on duty in response to the attacks, Assistant Commissioner Simon Byrne said.

Earlier officers raided a flat believed to belong to one of the attackers on a Greenwich housing estate.

Neighbours said two sisters in their 30s, an older woman and a teenage boy were taken away in a police van.

An address in Saxilby, Lincolnshire, is also being searched in connection with the attack.

According to BBC sources, Mr Adebolajo comes from a devout Christian family but took up Islam after leaving college in 2001.

He was described as "bright and witty" when he was at college.

[Is this a good time to talk about his better qualities? He sounds like a retard anyway, talking about the British causing death in his country, which is Nigeria. The British aren't even occupying Nigeria. Real bright guy, and witty too. Conclusion: The jewsmedia has to go.]

Witnesses said the soldier was attacked at 14:20 BST with knives and a cleaver in Artillery Place, near Woolwich Barracks, by two men shouting Allahu Akbar (God is Great).

The men made no attempt to flee and encouraged people to take pictures of them and their victim.

In footage obtained by ITV News, one of the men was filmed wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and making political statements.
Man at scene of Woolwich incident This man was photographed brandishing a knife and speaking to a woman at the scene

"You think politicians are going to die?" he said. "No, it's going to be the average guy - like you - and your children.

"So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so you can all live in peace."

Another eyewitness said the police "didn't even get a chance to get out of their car".

"They just had to shoot him because he was just hurtling towards them," Graham Wilders told the BBC. "And then the other one, with the handgun, lifted it up and obviously they shot him."

In other developments:

The Metropolitan Police says police officers arrived within nine minutes of the first 999 call and armed officers were there within 14 minutes
There were two separate attacks on mosques on Wednesday evening - in Gillingham and Essex. Two men are under arrest
A blue vehicle was covered with a red tarpaulin and towed away from the scene - it is thought the victim may have been hit by the car before he was attacked.
[This is because they ran over the British soldier before beheading him. The kikenmedia make it sound like the car made a choice to drive over the British soldier. Are they a sick bunch or what?]

Around 250 supporters of the English Defence League gathered in Woolwich and clashed with police
Temporary Ministry of Defence advice for armed forces personnel to "conceal" their uniforms has now been withdrawn

[The British ZOG demands that soldiers put their lives on the line in Afghanistan and Iraq, but tell them not to dare wear their uniform in public. Real proud bunch.]

Flowers are being left by local people at Woolwich barracks, praising the soldier as a "fallen hero".

[The local people should be on a murderous rampage against both their ZOG and the niggers.]

Mayor of London Boris Johnson said it would be wrong to blame the killing on either Islam or British foreign policy.

Visiting the scene, Mr Johnson said: "Plainly this was a horrific incident. Everything that I have seen and heard this morning leads me to conclude two things, that those guilty will be brought speedily to justice and second, I have no doubt that Londoners can go about their lives in the normal way today."

Mr Cameron highlighted the actions of Cub Scout leader Ingrid Loyau-Kennett as demonstrating that "confronting extremism is a job for us all".

"When told by the attacker he wanted to start a war in London, she replied, 'You're going to lose. It is only you versus many.' She spoke for us all," Mr Cameron said.

According to the Daily Telegraph Ms Loyau-Kennett asked the man: "Would you like to give me what you have in your hands?"

"He was covered with blood," she said. "I thought I had better talk to him before he starts attacking somebody else."

She says the suspect told her the dead man was a British soldier, adding: "I killed him because he kills Muslims over there and I am fed up that people kill Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan."
Continue reading the main story
Analysis
image of Frank Gardner Frank Gardner BBC security correspondent

One of the priorities for those investigating the killing in Woolwich will be to establish whether it was a "lone wolf" attack, or the result of a wider conspiracy - possibly with links to al-Qaeda.

As counter-terrorism investigations go, this one is rich in clues. The two alleged murderers made no attempt to escape capture by police.

The investigators will want to know exactly who they are, who they know, and what their motive was for the attack.

If this was a one-off, self-motivated attack by just two individuals it would be alarming enough. But the fear for the Metropolitan Police's Counter Terrorism Command, and for the security service, MI5, is whether this could be part of a more orchestrated campaign.

Security has already been tightened as a precaution at several establishments.

The Muslim Council of Britain said the murder was "a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly".

Met Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, MI5 director general Andrew Parker, Home Secretary Theresa May, Defence Secretary Philip Hammond and Boris Johnson were among those at Thursday morning's Cobra meeting.

Meanwhile, armed forces personnel based in London and elsewhere have been told to be more vigilant.

That is on top of the extra precautions now being taken at London's 10 or so main barracks.

BBC defence correspondent Caroline Wyatt said that, since British forces intervened in Iraq and Afghanistan, they and their families have been well aware they might be targets at home.

At least two plots by Islamist extremists to kill soldiers in the UK have been foiled in recent years.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22634468

Old May 23rd, 2013 #60
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The killer nigger said:

Quote:
'Remove your governments - they don't care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start bursting our guns? You think politicians are going to die?

'No, it's going to be the average guy, like you, and your children. So get rid of them – tell them to bring our troops back so we can... so you can all live in peace.’

And of course he is correct. It is not going to be the jew, hollywood crowd, bankers, government officials, rich leftist, etc that are going to be slaughtered and raped the the niggers and other subhumans, it is going to be middle and lower class Whites.

How many niggers to shabass goy like Cameron and Clinton, or Obongo for that matter come in contact with? How many niggers attend school with their children?

Tags
beheading, woolwich

Thread