VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2020 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down nigger hacks up human couple at Nashville TN Public Storage

Quote:
A homeless man repeatedly slashed a married couple in Nashville with a machete because he was angry about shutdowns during the coronavirus pandemic, authorities said.

Kelvin D. Edwards, 35, hacked at Kevin Craft, 55, and his wife, Leanne Craft, 50, on Sunday afternoon in the office of a Public Storage center, the Metro Nashville Police Department said in a statement.

Edwards grabbed the machete from his bin at the storage facility and allegedly struck the couple — continuing even after they were bleeding on the floor, police said.

Kevin and Leanne Craft

nigger Kelvin Edwards

https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/homele...ver-lockdowns/

Old May 22nd, 2020 #2
Joe from OH

I just posted this on fagbook. Just like the nigger who beat the old white man's post that went up yesterday, there will be no shares or comments.

Most whites have been reduced to jewish-trained seals.

Old May 24th, 2020 #3
Susan

Garrett, Eric had actually posted this in This Just In four days ago BUT these crimes need to be posted here too.

These are all Hush Crimes and people who come here can readily see all the vicious nigger on White crimes that they never hear about.

So...thanks for posting this here.

Old May 24th, 2020 #4
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

why the fuck didn't they have a gun? or did their employer forbid that? what kinda jew shit is this anyway?

Old May 24th, 2020 #5
James Radov

What about fooking M State?

did they attend that marxist indoctrination center? Then they very well could be leftist liberals, or kosher -conservatives who do not.. "see color"

And the lowest point, do they like "College Sports"?
Do they cheer for the "Bulldogs" whatever the fuck team that is?

Thats the kike scam of allowing illiterate, low IQ niggers to be "students" because they do sports-ball and white losers actually pay and waste life watching..

Old May 26th, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Garrett, Eric had actually posted this in This Just In four days ago BUT these crimes need to be posted here too.

These are all Hush Crimes and people who come here can readily see all the vicious nigger on White crimes that they never hear about.

So ...ok.

Old May 26th, 2020 #7
Susan

My point was, Garrett, that these crimes get lost in This Just In and they need to be posted in the Crime section, preferably in the Hush Crimes thread so when someone comes here to research crime, all the black on White crimes are easily located and read.

Is that so difficult to understand?

Old May 26th, 2020 #8
Miguel Dias

Veritas Trutheinsis!!!

Old May 26th, 2020 #9
bedford

The two whites look like they have M State ball caps on , Memphis State ? , so they are probably nigger college football fans. I am not saying that they should be excused or somehow deserve to be attacked. This is a heinous crime and needs to be spread around the web. I don't like seeing any white people harmed by orcs and don't like it when the media ignores them. But the nigger ball worship is bad with whites in the South. Look at Alabama where these whites are so obsessed with the nigger players at Alabama and Auburn.

Old May 26th, 2020 #10
Miguel Dias

dont insult orcs my friend.
These creatures are way worse.
Orcs are a Form of art or representation of mythology.
a Rival not a foe like this.
These are the worst one can find or even worse.
Orcs are at least in skyrim noblish.
These arent noble in any way.
Blacks and africans are better than this.
This one is THE Nigger not one.
The Nigger walks.

Old May 26th, 2020 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Post again ...huh?

Quote:
My point was, Garrett, that these crimes get lost in This Just In and they need to be posted in the Crime section, preferably in the Hush Crimes thread so when someone comes here to research crime, all the black on White crimes are easily located and read.

You're harassing me for posting this story in the correct place rather than where this other chucklehead put it ...are you trying to start a problem between us?

Whatever.

Old May 26th, 2020 #12
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
So ...ok.

Quote:

Quote:
You're harassing me for posting this story in the correct place rather than where this other chucklehead put it ...are you trying to start a problem between us?

Whatever.
I posted it in the "Thie Just In" thread T.Garrett. But I'll toast you for posting it in this thread, let's toast each other, one chucklehead to another.

Old May 26th, 2020 #13
Susan

What are you stupid Garrett? Or can't you read and comprehend simple English?

I was not berating Erik for posting it where he did nor was I harassing you for posting it where you did.

Actually, I was just thanking you for posting it where it should have been posted originally.

Whatever.

Old May 26th, 2020 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down @Susan

Quote:
What are you stupid Garrett? Or can't you read and comprehend simple English?.

I was not berating Erik for posting it where he did nor was I harassing you for posting it where you did.

Actually, I was just thanking you for posting it where it should have been posted originally.

Whatever.
I said 'ok' in my first response to this, the rest of your drivel is superfluous.

Fuckin bird brained female, get lost.

Old May 26th, 2020 #15
T.Garrett
Banned

Post haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I posted it in the "Thie Just In" thread T.Garrett. But I'll toast you for posting it in this thread, let's toast each other, one chucklehead to another.

Unless I'm reading this wrong, Susie seems to be the one concerned about 'who put what where' ...Cheers Erik.

Old May 26th, 2020 #16
Erik T. White

Quote:
Unless I'm reading this wrong, Susie seems to be the one concerned about 'who put what where' ...Cheers Erik.
And a big cheers to you, Tom. I thought you were just joking around with "who put what where" too which is why I joked around. Wishing you and yours all the best.

Old May 26th, 2020 #17
bedford

Does anyone here want to place bets on whether this white couple will go back to watching college nigger feetzball or how soon?

Old May 26th, 2020 #18
Susan

Fuck off you pathetic alcoholic pussyhound.

Old May 27th, 2020 #19
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bwahahaha

Quote:
Fuck off you pathetic alcoholic pussyhound.
Someone didn't take her meds today ...

Old May 27th, 2020 #20
Susan

At your advanced age I would have thought you were over your periods. 'Cause you sure post like you have severe PMS with mood swings and emotional outbursts.

Redhead decided you're just a tired old fart and haven't picked up another floozy at the local watering hole?

Thread