VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2005 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Thumbs down Jew Henry Makow Jabs at Attorney Edgar J. Steele

Why Jewish Bankers Love Anti-Semites

It's not the Jews... It is the "satanic cult of British freemasonry".

JUST IN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
Here's Edgar's rebuttal to Makow's attack:
Never Trust A Jew

Note the date of Edgar's article - September 21. It must be a coincidence that the points that were raised in this thread three days ago turned up in his article.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; September 22nd, 2005 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Added EJS Reply

Old September 18th, 2005 #2
blueskies
Banned

Welcome to: Dr. ANDREW E. MATHIS v.s. Mr. ERIC THOMSON
---------

Eric Thomson's article "The Jewish Problem", was called into question by Andrew E. Mathis, Ph.D.
Dr. Mathis is a Jew. Mr. Thomson is not.
«» What will be presented here is the "back and forth", as is, with no alterations of any kind.
«» The tabular items are the dates when the articles/responses were written and are, of course, sequential.
«» The first entry is Mr. Thomson's "The Jewish Problem".
«» Comments

--------
Mr. Eric Thomson Dr. Andrew E. Mathis

http://www.faem.com/debate/

Old September 18th, 2005 #3
blueskies
Banned

THE JEWISH PROBLEM
(With a special message to my Jewish readers.)

by Eric Thomson

28 June 2000

Karl Levy, alias Marx, was anti-Jewish in many of his statements, to the extent that he hated certain physical and behavioral traits which he identified as Jewish, i.e. negroid features and crass materialism. In one essay, Marx concluded that Jews could only become emancipated citizens of civilization when they had emancipated themselves from their obnoxious traits. Despite his virulent opinions, Marx remained a Jew, though he hated to admit it. In this respect, his use of a German name, his denial of his identity, revealed Marx to be a typical Jew, with a typical Jewish inferiority complex. But instead of coping with the problems which the Jew perceives as the bases of his inferiority, the Jew acquires an equally exaggerated form of megalomania, accompanied by delusions of grandeur, and its fellow-traveller, paranoia. This unholy trinity completes the typical Jewish psyche. In the German film, "Erbkrank" ("Hereditary Illness"), based on Weimar Republic statistics, the Jews, who were a small minority of German society, comprised a disproportionately large percentage of the insane asylum population. The Weimar Republic was very such a 'Jewish paradise', so 'poisecution' (sic) would not be a factor in driving Jews crazy, any more than it would be a factor in the Jews' promised land of USZOG. Certainly Jewish heredity is a factor in Jewish insanity, but Judaism inculcates mental illnesses via its tenets and rituals.

(1) Inferiority: The Jew can never do enough or have enough. He must always have "more", as Jew labor leader Samuel Gompers declared. The Jew is often ashamed of his Jewish origins and his ugliness; hence, the Jewish penchant for name-changes and nose-jobs. The Jew sees himself as 'the eternal victim' of persecution, although he is more likely to be the persecutor, rather than the persecuted. This reverse-thinking is a typically Jewish delusion.

(2) Megalomania/delusions of grandeur: The Jew is the "chosen, creature of Yahweh, his tribal god. Since all women and all Goyim are deemed to be without souls, the Jew is the only male creature on the planet who is deemed to have a soul. The world and everything in it are deemed to be the Jew's property, including the Goy 'livestock', who are to be used and abused as the Jew sees fit.

(3) Paranoia: Because the Jew thinks of himself as a 'noble knave', an 'omnipotent victim' who is 'exalted and despised', as well as 'protected and persecuted', he projects his own hostility toward the universe in general and the Goyim in particular. As rabbis have declared, "Der Olem ist ein Golem" (the universe is a monster). The Goyim supposedly hate the Jew, and are always out to 'get' him, and the Jew usually 'proves' the correctness of his belief by means of his own aggressive and obnoxious behavior! Anyone can confirm the truth of such a paranoid belief by assuming that "everyone wants to hit me", therefore, "I shall hit them first!" Just go into a bar and start punching people. In short order, you will discover that they will respond by hitting you, which 'proves' you were 'right'! Paranoia often has sado-masochistic overtones. The paranoid, i.e., Jewish personality, wants to lash out at his perceived enemies, but he often feels the urge to be punished by those toward whom his hostility is directed. Usually, he identifies with those who strike back at him. Hence, the Jewish penchant for dressing up and acting out their Hollywood Nazi fantasies. If this be paranoid-schizophrenia, the Jew makes the most of it!

The quintessential Jewish writer, Franz Kafka, expresses his assurance that his protagonists will be inevitably found out, caught and punished. He describes the Jewish fate, from which there 'is no escape'. It is indeed, "hard to be a Jew", but seemingly impossible to escape from the jewishness one despises in oneself.

Before all my Jewish readers jump to paranoic conclusions and stop showering me with their praise and donations, I shall declare that I am in full agreement with the observations and revelations of Marcus Eli Ravage, who described Goyim quite accurately, especially Christian Goyim. We are indeed foolish, credulous and thoughtless in our dealings with you. Your positions of power and influence in our societies proves your assessment of us is at least 99% accurate. We can also be stupid, greedy, mindless brutes, especially toward other Goyim.

Although we accuse Jews of instigating our internecine slaughters, that by no means absolves us of our guilt nor of our responsibility in the perpetration of world wars and other such atrocities. If you lend me money to push someone else off a bridge, and I accept your bargain, I cannot justly consider myself your victim. The one I pushed off the bridge is certainly my victim, and only indirectly is he your victim. You have told many of us to 'go jump in the lake'. The fact that many of us do it is our fault, not yours. It is one thing to say, 'the devil made me do it', but it is quite another thing to admit that the devil made me want to do it! Yes, the Goyim, especially the Whites, have a lot of growing up to do.

"The Babylonian Talmud"warns that "a lie kills three persons: the liar, the one who is lied about, and the one who believes the lie." The truth of this statement has been amply demonstrated over the centuries, since it was written. Fantasies based upon lies were goading the herds of hysterical Goyim into stampeding to their deaths in such disasters as the Crusades and the recent world wars, but Goyim are not the only victims of fantasies based on lies.

Jews have shown astounding patience in awaiting the arrival of their fictitious messiah for some 4,000 years, whereas Christians have awaited their fictitious entity, "Jesus ben Yahweh", for a mere 2,000. One may as well await the advent of "The Great Pumpkin".

Another example of "Waiting for Godot" is expressed in "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" and their precursors, including "The Babylonian Talmud". Like the 'messiah', the 'final victory' of Jewish power is always 'just around the corner', and it will always remain so! Jews have attempted to explain the non-advent of Jewish power and/or the messiah by claiming that the culmination of Jewish power will bring the messiah, or that the advent of the messiah will bring about the culmination of Jewish power. The reason this can never be lies uncomfortably close to home in the Jewish psyche, as any 'righteous Gentile' can tell you.

Certainly, the Jewish scheme to subvert, enslave and slay the Goyim under a Jew World Ordure (sic) is clever and practical, if only it were not the Jews who have tried to achieve it! The reason for these centuries, nay, millennia of failures to subvert Goy states and establish Jewish 'order' is obvious: The Jew cannot stand order! He can ruin, but he can never rule, for the Jew is a congenital subverter and corrupter who cannot stop himself from undoing his own work upon the attainment of his power. The Jew has held the reins of power in the ancient world: Egypt, Athens and Rome. The juggernaut of states and empires fell under Jewish control by means of gold, but all the Jew could do was drive it over the nearest cliff. The Jewish adventure in Egypt reveals the jewish incapacity to rule, even with the full co-operation of the Jews' Goy subjects. This incapacity is both embarrassing and tragic: embarrassing for the Jew and tragic for the Goyim. In recent times, the Jew has shown that he has neither learned from his past experiences, nor has he changed for the better in regard to ruling over the Goyim.

The Khazar-jewish nation subverted the Russian Empire, then conquered it, only to ruin it by shortsighted looting and polluting of its vast, rich territory. The outcome of jewish misrule was the transformation of this mighty empire into a dismembered, impoverished, political-economic cripple, a mess of warring bandits, which the Chinese are watching with greedy anticipation.

Israel is another embarrassment. At least, if I were a jew, I would be embarrassed by the failure to make Israel into a viable state, such as Switzerland. The early Zionists claimed that Israel would be a state of, by and for Jews, only. Jews would perform all the jobs, including manual labor and farmwork. Under Jewish management and labor, Israel would be prosperous and powerful, the shining example for the Middle East and the world. Alas, the reality is otherwise: Israel is a dependency, a beggar-state, which must rely upon handouts and tribute from the U.S.A. and Germany. Instead of expelling the native Arabs, the Jews insisted on keeping them to do all the 'Goy work'. Israel is pretty much a concentration camp for a growing Arab population, and Israel's existence is the outcome of another Big Lie: the lie that Jews ever lived without a host people!

Jews are called parasites, but you aren't very good in your parasitism, for you are not content to live off your host's substance, quietly and insidiously, as do real parasites. The Jew parasite eventually triggers a violent reaction in his host peoples and is ejected. This process has been repeated throughout the countries of Europe, especially where the Jew has attained the most power and influence.

The relations between Jews and their Goy host peoples is one of ambivalence, because the Jew is ambivalent. Even in the Torah, the Jew cannot decide whether to enslave us or slay us. We are called 'cattle', and we are exploited as such, but then the Jew changes his mind and treats us as if we, were his human opponents, rather than his 'livestock'. No wonder we are confused, whenever our Jewish shepherds attack their own flocks of productive 'sheeple'. Why do Jews kill their golden geese and their best milk cows? My guess is that you don't believe your own lies about us. You claim that we envy you. Would real cattle envy their herdsman? Your inconsistent behavior reveals that you cannot convince yourselves about our status.

You have one more chance to ensure your survival and prosperity, here in the U.S.A., which the economist, Werner Sombart, described as "the distilled essence of Judaism". The Goyim here look up to you. The Freemasons want to be your slaves. The Christians either tolerate you or love you. All the workers and the wealth of this land are at your service. White Goyim willingly served your interests in all the country's wars. By means of your propaganda, you have succeeded in identifying your interests as "America's interests". Our form of government is very much as you outline in "The Protocols". The United States was very much the product of your thinking and your instigation, as parroted by such 'useful idiots' as Thomas Jefferson. The Goyim overwhelmingly admire you and wish to emulate you. They are grateful that you have come to govern us with your 'wisdom'. Obviously, they like to see you in positions of power and influence. Goyim like to buy kosher products, because they believe they are 'better' than those which 'merely' meet FDA standards, and they don't mind paying 'a little extra' for the 'privilege'.

White Goyim really do love you. Our hatred for you exists 99% within the realms of your own diseased imaginations. Even I do not hate you, but I will defend my interests, which may or may not conflict with yours.

All of the above raises the question: Why are you so determined to defile and destroy this country, whose Goyim have complied with all your wishes, so far? Marcus Eli Ravage stated that we can do nothing to satisfy you. Neither our productivity nor our extinction would appear to satisfy you. This dilemma means that The Jewish Problem is really your problem, not ours. We do not oppose you; you oppose yourselves, as you have done from the beginning. You are eternally the doers of your own undoing. To see things from your viewpoint: How can a farmer be undone by his own livestock? Your own view of us makes you out to be a bunch of bungling, incompetent fools. Rabid fools, at that.

Mark Vonnegut wrote of the insidious nature of mental illness in his autobiographical book, "Eden Express". Where the sufferer begins and the illness leaves off is impossible to ascertain. His schizophrenia was cured by a high-protein diet, which is not to say that other forms of mental illness are similarly curable, especially those engendered by indoctrination.

As you observe, I have done my best to see the world through your eyes, and now, I invite you to see things through mine, the eyes of an Aryan. My view of the universe is quite congenial. If the universe were hostile, I would not exist, nor would you. I do not combat Nature. I am sustained by Nature, as you are, even when you claim to 'conquer' Her. I am at home on this planet. My fellow creatures all have their roles in the scheme of things. I do not fear or loathe other life forms. I respect then as teachers and I appreciate their beauty and their virtue. I am no more ashamed of being a predator, a meat-eater, than they are. In human conflict I am always prepared to win, lose or draw. All my opponents I consider 'worthy' in their own right, regardless of the weapons and tactics they choose to use against me. In struggles with opponents I neither forgive, nor do I bear grudges, for neither are relevant to me when the question is one of survival. For me, death is natural and inevitable, sooner or later. This awareness enhances the value of my life and makes the moments precious. I am therefore reluctant to spend my limited time in the pursuit of material possessions,including money. I seek quality instead of quantity, and I admit my inability to put a price on a sunset or a birdsong in the morning. I am stirred by the swells of the sea, and the wind in my face, as it makes the pines whisper, for such things remind me of my connection with the universe. They fill me with energy, inspiration and strength, as well as peace of mind. I am revolted by the bleating sheeple in the Christian fart-halls, as I am by the wailing and haggling in the synagogues. I enjoy others' company, as well as my own, just an I appreciate conversation and silent contemplation. I do not wish to insult nor demean those with whom I share differences of opinion. Rather, I seek to inform and to be informed. Everyone has something to teach not regardless of his wealth or lack thereof, and regardless of his academic achievements. I am not interested in ruling others, unless it is absolutely necessary, and I have no wish to ruin anybody, for ruin is usually brought upon oneself, without my assistance. I despise confidence tricksters, in comparison to armed robbers, who steal the victim's money, but not his trust. I believe that duty is sacred and that the desire for 'something for nothing' is both immoral and foolish. If I trip on the stairs, I know the fault was mine, and not the 'malevolence' of the universe. I care nothing for your 'god', nor for your ways. I do not wish to take over your rackets, nor do I wish to be victimized by them. I do not intend to play sadist to your masochist, nor vice versa.

For just one moment, imagine that you are not nearly so inferior, nor as important as you have been indoctrinated into thinking. In this moment, your paranoia will subside. Without prejudice, examine the many rules and tenets of Judaism, and you will recognize them as manifestations of compulsion neuroses. Dr. A. F. Stein described Judaism as "a group fantasy", which would apply to any people's religion. Fantasy is derived from dreams. That makes it incumbent upon all of us to "dream better dreams", in the words of Mark Twain. I sincerely hope you get well, soon. Mazel tov!

Old September 18th, 2005 #4
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

Henry is worth reading each week. I feel deep down he knows the truth, but as he is a jew who has became a christian and is married to an Asian, he has too many personal psychological barriers to speak the truth.

I would reframe his conclusions about the world power structure under which we live this way: jews and aryans "infected" with jewish spirituality have increased their control over the institutions of civilization to the point that the end is near.

He's right on about the Rothchilds, dead wrong about the danger of niggers. As far as the "morality of prejudice" goes, I 've always come to think that stereotypes and prejudices are right most of the time and serve some vital protective survival purpose.

Old September 18th, 2005 #5
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

OK. - So freemasons are our enemies too! I don't have a problem with that. Hell, it seems ALL we've GOT are enemies! - Fine. White 'freemasons' get a one-time shot at the Dr. William L. Pierce Memorial Re-education Camp. Kike 'freemasons'; (heh, heh) - Where'd I put that gas valve?

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old September 19th, 2005 #6
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Default Nigger in the Woodpile?

Ernst Zundel gets called before a Canadian Human Rights Tribunal for a website hosted in the U.S.A. and maintained by a U.S. citizen...

...Lubomyr Prytulak gets in trouble with the Canadian Human Rights Commission, in large part for a section of his website where he points out that unlikely supermarket items like laundry detergents and aluminum foils are certified kosher...

...Tomasz Winnicki gets dragged in front of a Canadian Human Rights Tribunal for posts he made on an American message board...

...yet Henry Makow, whose website is clearly hosted in Canada and features columns in which he argues for the authenticity of the Protocols of Zion, doesn't seem to show up on the CHRC's radar.

Anyone else find this odd?

Old September 19th, 2005 #7
Bardamu
Banned

Two quotes by Edgar. I agree with the first but not the second.

"First, because even those who do not actively help the Zionists provide the Zionist Jews cover when they fall back into their ranks, to hide behind their Jewishness and fling the charge of anti-Semite at the rest of us"

"And, second, because it is genetic. The compulsion to control others, to get on top of them, to take advantage and force others to their will is inbred from thousands of years of culture. Even the good ones will produce kids who will want to cheat your kids out of their lunch money."

Old September 19th, 2005 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Makow is doing his false flag bit just like Rabbi Schiller or Paul Goldstein or Israel Shahak or the rest of the "good Jews." So long as they remain JEWS they are not good.

Makow is a false flag who neutralizes many Catholics and religious conservatives from coming to the obvious conclusion that Jews, AS A GROUP, are dangerous and threatening to the objectives that Makow pretends to serve-- that of patriarchy, in a word. Jews are and always have been a threat to any patriarchy-- other than there own. One little Jew named Hank does not negate that group reality. Especially when he lies and calls Steele a dupe. No, Steele is right and the befuddled souls mislead by Jew Makow are the dupes.

Old September 19th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Makow ignores Judaizing aspects of Anglo-Americanism

What Makow wont explain is that Anglo-American elite banking/imperialism, is itself a tool of JEWRY and ever has been since Cromwell, the Puritan fanatic, cut the head off the Roman Catholic King of England, and instated a "democratic" republic, invited the JEWS back into England as a courtesy for their finance, orchestrated by Menasseh Bin Israel of the Jew colony in Nederlands, and proceeded to run rampant for ten years or so until the English had a bellyful of the Puritan-Judaizers and threw them out of England, and restored the monarchy, and restored a measure of religious liberty in England not just for the "non-conformists" aka, Judaized Puritans, Presbyterians, Congregationalists, Quakers etc, but also the relatively more sane Anglicans and Catholics.

Oh and where did the Judaizing Puritan fanatics go when expelled from England? Amerika. English did good at getting rid of them, but failed to root out the Jews in the process. Oh, the Jews are thought of as symbiotes! Look at Disraeli Queen Victoria's pet Jew.

Bottom lines:

religious wars = good for jews.
JEWS = BAD FOR WHITES.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #10
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Never Trust A Jew

Note the date of Edgar's article - September 21. It must be a coincidence that the points that were raised in this thread three days ago turned up in his article.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

here's the whole thing. this is a great piece by Edgar!

Quote:
I rarely use this space to respond to critics. Somehow, it seems to me to be in bad form. Besides, I find that list members and other supporters generally do a far better job than could I in nailing down the occasional oddball who tries to enhance his own name by degrading mine (the relative motion, you see, looks the same to the detractor as if he actually did something on his own to deserve acclamation - it's why bullies pick on little kids on the playground).

"Never stoop to conquer," a retiring judge told me during my first month as a licensed attorney. Some of the best advice I ever received. Every time I ignore it, it seems I regret the result. Today, however, I yield to that temptation because of the important lesson that I see available: Never trust a Jew.

The older I get, the less inclined am I to believe in coincidence. How often, do you suppose, does genuine coincidence account for things? 5%? 2%? Less? I am inclined to believe in less - far less, in fact, based strictly upon personal observation conducted over a lifetime.

Coincidence, of course, means simply what the word suggests: events that occur totally independent of one another, yet with an apparent relationship, such as time, location, etc.

I once had a client who came to me four times in three years to represent her for auto accidents wherein her car was rear ended by another's. The insurance adjuster on the other side of the fourth accident didn't believe in coincidence and insisted that she was at fault, despite the fact that she simply was a passenger in accidents 2, 3 and 4. Negligent riding, I suppose, was the tort or crime of which he was suggesting that my client was guilty. Clearly, her accidents were simple coincidence. Coincidence does happen.

In a legal career as long as mine, involving many thousands of clients, mere probability suggests at least one case like hers might fall into my hands. Hers was the only one, though I had several clients who had been rear ended twice and virtually none of them, it turned out, were responsible (as in slamming on the brakes repeatedly without checking behind). That's what coincidence looks like.

Strictly for the sake of argument (arguendo, as we in the law business pompously like to say), let's assume that true coincidence occurs, say, 1% of the time. That means that those who like to "give others the benefit of the doubt," to "wait and see" or to "wait until all returns are in," are wrong 99% of the time! Think about that for a moment.

Fence sitters don't believe that Blacks are more violent than are Whites, for example. They think it simply coincidental that FBI statistics prove individual Blacks commit 50 times as many violent crimes (rape, murder, mayhem, etc.) as do individual Whites (7 times the crime as a group, yet only 1/7th the total population - do the math). "Prove it!" they demand, choosing to ignore statistics and probability as constituting proper evidence. So, they naively sailed their boats into downtown New Orleans and were surprised to find themselves turned into alligator bait.

Fence sitters believe the fact that both George W. Bush and his father became Presidents of America simply was due to coincidence. Without his father, Dubya would have been President anyway. Riiiight....

So, out of 100 occurrences of anything, a fence sitter will be wrong 99 times. How often does someone have to be wrong before you completely discount what they have to say? I'll bet it is well shy of 99 times.

There is a reason that people become crusty as they age: experience proves that coincidence rarely occurs. That's why you can't tell an older person anything. We're worse, even, than teenagers, if you can believe it.

At some point in your life, you almost certainly will decide that you are sick and tired of being wrong almost all the time. That is when you cast aside coincidence as the explanation for anything. That is why I now say I do not believe in coincidence. As soon as I made that transition, so many things simplified for me and so much effort went out of my life. And I hardly ever am wrong. Only 1 time in 100, if you extend our hypothetical, but much, much less in my own experience. That's why you can hardly tell me one damn thing. I can live with being dead wrong 1% of the time. Believe me, it beats being wrong 99% of the time.

And that's why I say to you today: Never trust a Jew.

Are there some trustworthy Jews? Sure. But not many. My experience has proven otherwise. It is not coincidental that Jews are avaricious, cunning, verbal and always angling for an opening, an opportunity to get on top of others. What, exactly, does "I can get it for you wholesale" suggest to you? That the speaker is Jewish, of course. There is a reason, just as there is a reason why the word Jew became a verb, as in "to Jew someone down." And that same reason is why the verb form now is verboten in our society, of course.

Being Jewish is genetic...and cultural, which means the same thing. Culture practiced long enough leads to natural selection for the practiced behavior. Culture gone to seed is genetic, as I like to say. Please consult my book, which expands upon this thought at length - at book length, in fact, since Defensive Racism is all about the genetic role of behavior.

That brings us to a fellow named Henry Makow and an Internet forum entitled Etherzone, for which Makow regularly writes. Do you think it coincidental that Makow's writings appear at Etherzone regularly while mine never do? In fact, the owner of Etherzone banned me from his forum simply because I responded to another of his writer's false attack upon myself a few years ago.

Makow just wrote an attack piece on me for Etherzone, entitled "Edgar Steele's Racism - Why Jewish Bankers Love anti-Semites." Is it simply coincidental that I am unable to respond to Makow's allegations in "The Intelligent Alternative," as Etherzone likes to bill itself? Alternative to what, by the way? Free speech? Is it simply coincidental that Makow is a Jew? Of course not.

Free speech in America is reserved for Jews and their politically-correct sheep and rarely accorded the likes of me. Ask Cindy Sheehan, who was silenced and some of whose followers just were arrested in New York City for speaking out against America's war against the Iraqis, a war conceived, financed and pressed by Jews for the benefit of Jews, yet not actually fought by Jews, but by our own sons and daughters for them. Sons like Ms. Sheehan's, who gave his life in defense of Israel in that Arab hellhole.

Makow likes to present himself as being a good Jew, allied with good Americans against bad Jews, best exemplified by the never-named members of the banking elite. And he likes to point his finger at people like myself, saying that we are bad Americans for playing into the hands of Zionists and scaring all Jews, so that they flee into the protective arms of the Zionist banking elite. Without people saying the sort of things that I say, suggests Makow, we would all be just one, big, happy, multicultural family in America. Oh, and of course he claims that no Jewish behavior is genetic - it's just coincidence.

Is it just coincidence that Jews own every single major media outlet? Not some. Not most. Every single one, as in every single one.

Is it just coincidence that the international banking families are virtually all Jewish?

Is it just coincidence that, of the nearly half million American boys and girls who have been sent to Iraq, only four have been Jewish?

Is it just coincidence that the fellows who conceived of and pressed for the Gulf War are all Jews?

Is it just coincidence that Jews possess true power positions in government at all levels ten to twenty times that of their population percentage (2%)?

Is it just coincidence that every single country down through recorded history, of which Jews managed to get control similar to what they have done today in America, has ejected them en masse?

Do you believe in coincidence?

Makow is a Jew who apparently has taken up Christianity, which is a major reason, he argues, why he is a "good Jew."

Makow essentially says that bad racists and anti-Semites like myself (that's Mr. anti-Semite to you, incidentally, Makow) play into the hands of bad Jews, while good Jews like himself really are trying just to fix society. By racism, he means anti-Semitism, of course. Why use just one epithet when you can use two? After all, he's a Jew. He doesn't have to choose.

What Makow conveniently neglects to mention is that my brand of "racism" extends only to 3 or 4 racial groups, those who have demonstrated a proclivity to harm us: Blacks, Mestizos, Jews and some Pacific Islanders. My "racism," which advocates only racial separation for protection, is designed to prevent our daughters being raped and murdered and our government and industry plundered, all of which are taking place at breakneck speed in today's America. In fact, I readily accept more than 90% of the human race as being non threatening and have no problem with living alongside them, but that is something that Makow doesn't want you to know.

You see, as I argue in my book, there are two aspects to racial separation: First, one should be able to separate from any and all other races as a matter of preference, without having to give reasons (what used to be guaranteed by the American Constitution as the "Right of Free Association"). Second, we must separate from some for protection. My "no problem with living alongside" does not suggest preference, but merely lack of fear of my daughter being raped by them. And, needless to say, there is a big difference between advocating racial separation and pushing racial supremacy. After all, supremacy is what Judaism and Zionism are all about.

By preaching racial separation from those who would harm us, rather than Makow's hugs-all-around-let's-sing-Kumbayah brand of togetherness, you see, I allegedly play into the Globalists' (that's Jew to you and me) hands. I'm the divider. By separating us Whites into Racists and anti-Semites and good guys, Makow thinks to create "universal brotherhood" which then will do battle with "the real enemy: a satanic cult empowered by a banking monopoly that pervades every aspect of Western society and culture," to use his own words. Lessee now, isn't that kind of like how we destroy Iraqi villages in order to save them? Makow does his best to divide us in an effort to unite us in "universal brotherhood?"

"Anti-Semites are like dogs who drive the Jewish sheep into the bankers' pen," says Makow. Just get rid of us evil anti-Semites and then the fundamentally good and benevolent Jews will fix things for all of us. Makow doesn't mention if he has prime New Orleans waterfront property for sale, incidentally. Kumbayah, my Lord...

If, as Makow argues, anti-Semites are instrumental in the plans of those bad Jews, the bankers and globalists, then query why those very same bankers and globalists are so intent upon outlawing all expressions of anti-Semitism throughout the Western world? Indeed, here in America the ADL just shepherded its newest and broadest "anti-hate" bill, which will prosecute expressions of anti-Semitism, through the US House of Representatives. It just doesn't make sense, does it? Or, perhaps it is just more coincidence.

Consider the following: Makow lives in Canada and his web site is hosted there, as well. Canada's is one of the more repressive Western governments, one that prosecutes and jails people simply for proving false many of the Holocaust lies.

Stand up in Canada and say, "6 million Jews did not perish in the Holocaust," and see how quickly you are prosecuted for hate speech. Never mind that the plaque at Auschwitz has been changed out several times, reducing the number of Jews claimed to have been killed there from 4 million to 1.5 million. Oddly, however, that reduction never has filtered down to the figure of 6 million. More coincidence, presumably.

What's more, Makow argues for the authenticity of the "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," an anti-Semitical screed that perhaps is the number-one enemy of the Jewish forces of political correctness.

6 million Jews did not perish at Auschwitz. In Canada, believe it or not, it is no defense that this statement is absolutely and undeniably correct. Just for saying it, I dare not even visit Canada. Yet, somehow, Canadian Makow gets to claim that the New World Order is a Zionist conspiracy involving "satanic" and "Masonic" Jews, not to mention promoting "The Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion."

Is it just coincidence that Ernst Zundel goes to prison in Canada for saying something milder than does Makow and, what's more, Zundel's wife is the one who said it - and on an American web site, at that. You have to wonder how Makow gets away with it, don't you? Is it just coincidence that he is a Jew? Do you believe in coincidence?

Or, when you read Makow's attack upon someone like myself, while he pretends to be one with us, consider the following possibility: How better to divide us than with the very sort of article that Makow just has written?

And, let us not forget that Makow posted his little piece of disinformation at Etherzone, a Jew-controlled web site that long ago forbade me entry. They believe in free speech for Jews like Makow to attack me, but deny me any opportunity whatsoever to defend myself, just the way that Jew-controlled The Free Republic operates. Isn't that just special?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I entitled this piece, "Never Trust a Jew." Makow, in particular, is the very sort of Jew that cannot be trusted, a Jew who pretends to be one of us. From one side of his mouth, he seeks to divide us. From the other side, he seeks to force us to live alongside Blacks and "good Jews" (don't worry, Henry Makow will tell us who they are) in "Universal Brotherhood."

Like a lawyer saying, "Trust me," Makow expects you to line up behind his particular brand of hatred, which looks suspiciously like the same old brand of Jewish hatred and divisiveness.

Do you believe in coincidence?

Never trust a Jew. Rarely will you be wrong.

New America, an idea whose time has come.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #12
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

I'm pretty sure Queen Victoria herself was a jew. If I recall she had a locket or some such with a star of david printed on it.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #13
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Never Trust A Jew

Thanks... Just added to the main post! :cheers:

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 22nd, 2005 #14
Edgar J. Steele
www.conspiracypenpal.com

Quote:
Never Trust A Jew

Not a coincidence at all. Nor were they just "raised in this thread," as it actually was you, Amalekite, whoever you might be, who raised some of them, just as you modestly neglect to point out. Let me do it for you while thanking you.

The illogic of Makow's claim of anti-Semites being loved by our overlords probably occurred independently to a great many, as it did to me the moment I read his article, particularly in view of the new ADL hate law just passed by the House, however.

But, the entire Canadian business was a direct outgrowth of your comments here, for which I thank you - it was just the touch required to twist the knife in him. Without that aspect, I still would have responded but would have been unable to convincingly argue his intentional duplicity. Would I have pulled it up independently in researching him for the piece? Maybe, but you surely made it easy for me.

There is nothing new under the sun, as they say, and all that any of us writes truly is an amalgam of what we have seen others say and do, in the main. However, let me make it perfectly clear that you were the one to plant that whole concept in my brain, thanks to your brilliant postings in this thread.

Now, I dislike dishonesty and plagiarism is intellectual dishonesty. I did not intend to plagiarize even your idea, which is not really plagiarism - plagiarism is the literal lifting of verbal expression - but that is quibbling. Had I known your real name, I likely would have cited you for the concept and, perhaps, even quoted you directly. Haphazard forum postings, however, are not the stuff of which citations are made...not that your thoughts were haphazard.

As it is, if you wish, I would like to amend the posted article to provide at least a reference to you for that concept, if you are willing to be quoted by your real name.

-ed

Old September 23rd, 2005 #15
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar J. Steele
Not a coincidence at all. Nor were they just "raised in this thread," as it actually was you, Amalekite, whoever you might be, who raised some of them, just as you modestly neglect to point out. Let me do it for you while thanking you.

The illogic of Makow's claim of anti-Semites being loved by our overlords probably occurred independently to a great many, as it did to me the moment I read his article, particularly in view of the new ADL hate law just passed by the House, however.

But, the entire Canadian business was a direct outgrowth of your comments here, for which I thank you - it was just the touch required to twist the knife in him. Without that aspect, I still would have responded but would have been unable to convincingly argue his intentional duplicity. Would I have pulled it up independently in researching him for the piece? Maybe, but you surely made it easy for me.

There is nothing new under the sun, as they say, and all that any of us writes truly is an amalgam of what we have seen others say and do, in the main. However, let me make it perfectly clear that you were the one to plant that whole concept in my brain, thanks to your brilliant postings in this thread.

Now, I dislike dishonesty and plagiarism is intellectual dishonesty. I did not intend to plagiarize even your idea, which is not really plagiarism - plagiarism is the literal lifting of verbal expression - but that is quibbling. Had I known your real name, I likely would have cited you for the concept and, perhaps, even quoted you directly. Haphazard forum postings, however, are not the stuff of which citations are made...not that your thoughts were haphazard.

As it is, if you wish, I would like to amend the posted article to provide at least a reference to you for that concept, if you are willing to be quoted by your real name.

-ed
Ed,

That's very gracious of you. What you've written above says a lot about the quality of your character. I was surprised to see some of the stuff from this thread turn up in your article - but not in a bad way! Don't worry about crediting me. This isn't about me or you or any of our individual egos - it's about our collective survival. I'm glad some of the thoughts I posted here were useful, and they'll get more exposure in your article than they would just staying buried in this thread.

I first became aware of Henry Makow about three years ago, and was later amazed to learn he was a Jew. I thought he might've been one of the rare "good Jews", but after seeing how he attacked you, it's pretty clear that he's not on our team. This guy needs to be exposed! With your article (which is excellent, BTW), we're off to a good start.

Last edited by Amalekite; July 18th, 2006 at 07:59 AM.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

The Amelakites were put to the sword by the Israelites every man woman child and beast of the field. I dont want to see that happen to you. Want me to change your name?

Old September 23rd, 2005 #17
Rob Roy MacGregor

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
The Amelakites were put to the sword by the Israelites every man woman child and beast of the field. I dont want to see that happen to you. Want me to change your name?

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 26th, 2005 #18
Contumacyman

Default "hidden" post?

The article by Makow can still be linked to but it is NOT in the index on the website (savethemales.ca) - was it removed from the index? or was it never indexed? I *thought* I first saw this article referenced from rense.com, but, now I don't see any such reference - did Rense maybe pull that reference? What bothers me is why those websites that linked to the original article did NOT also link to Edgar's reply. That is cheap jounalism - something I didn't expect from rense - did anyone else see it linked to from rense? I wonder why Makow keeps the article available (if you know the exact link), but doesn't index it, as he does many many other articles. Edgar gets it right again - what else is new? If anyone else saw the Makow article linked to by Rense, please confrim what I seem to remember for myself - if so, that does it for me as far as rense goes - insead of pulling the link, he should have left it there and then linked to Edgar's reply.

Old October 1st, 2005 #19
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacman
The article by Makow can still be linked to but it is NOT in the index on the website (savethemales.ca) - was it removed from the index? or was it never indexed? I *thought* I first saw this article referenced from rense.com, but, now I don't see any such reference - did Rense maybe pull that reference? What bothers me is why those websites that linked to the original article did NOT also link to Edgar's reply. That is cheap jounalism - something I didn't expect from rense - did anyone else see it linked to from rense? I wonder why Makow keeps the article available (if you know the exact link), but doesn't index it, as he does many many other articles. Edgar gets it right again - what else is new? If anyone else saw the Makow article linked to by Rense, please confrim what I seem to remember for myself - if so, that does it for me as far as rense goes - insead of pulling the link, he should have left it there and then linked to Edgar's reply.
Ya know... I'm not gonna make any allegations that I can't back up, but vanishing links and articles is something I've come to expect in matters Jewish. Have you tried emailing Rense and Makow to ask them why they did this? Let us know what you find out.

Old October 20th, 2005 #20
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Default deleted message - repost

(This was originally posted to this thread 4 weeks ago as message #6. I accidentally deleted it so I'm posting it again.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
Why Jewish Bankers Love Anti-Semites

It's not the Jews... It is the "satanic cult of British freemasonry".
At the begining of the article, Makow writes -

Quote:
"In a 2003 article, 'It Ain't Arabs' [sic] Steele gives about 60 reasons for hating [sic] Jews. Some relate to his personal experience. But 90% result from the actions of Jews (including Zionists) who were/are manipulated and empowered by the London banking cartel. They do not apply to a majority of North American Jews who like myself are opposed to Zionism in its current form and alienated from mainstream Judaism."
Further on, he states -

Quote:
"Anti-Semites are like dogs who drive the Jewish sheep into the bankers' pen. In spite of this, some Jews are questioning the instrumental role Jews play in the creation of the New World Order."
Is it just me, or do these statements reek of hypocrisy? Why is it wrong for Steele to make generalizations about Jews, while Makow plainly recognizes "the instrumental role Jews play in the creation of the New World Order"? Isn't Makow (a Jew who converted to Catholicism, apparently) basically lambasting Steele for making observations that he himself acknowledges are true?

Incidentally, where is this "majority of North American Jews" who are opposed to Jewish Supremacism? It seems you never hear a squeak from this apparently large but elusive group. Where were all the "good Jews" - you know, the ones who care so much about our civil liberties and all that - when political prisoner Ernst Zundel was rotting in a Canadian jail cell for two years? Funny how even the "good Jews" like to turn a blind eye to what their fellow tribesmen are doing when it comes to exacting retribution for transgressions against the tribe (such as pointing out that "the Holocaust" is a massive and brazen fraud).

Makow also writes -

Quote:
"Racists ensure that Jews conform to the bankers' agenda and non-Jews remain divided."
- thereby demonstrating the old Polish proverb "the Jew cries out in pain as he slaps you." If the Jews conform to "the bankers' agenda", it's the racists' fault! The racists must be making them do it! G-d forbid that the blame for anything, EVER, should fall on Jews!

There is a tendency for liberal-leftist Jews who have become pariahs in their own (Jewish) communities to shift the blame for their fellow tribesmen's activities to more fuzzy and abstract entities like "corporations", "the system", "bankers" , etc. To this way of thinking, any Jew who plays "an instrumental role in the creation of the New World Order" must be the innocent pawn of some secret elite (who, while their names are unknown, can't possibly be Jewish) or of some evil "system" (that Jews played absolutely no part in shaping, of course). Either way, these poor Jewish dupes should not be held responsible for their behavior - as always, they're the victims, not the perpetrators, and blaming them is wrong, don't you see?

If "anti-Semitism" is so good for "the bankers", as Makow claims, why are Jews in his homeland of Canada, along with Canada's presumably banker-controlled government, doing everything they can to outlaw so-called anti-Semitic "hate speech"? Wouldn't the omnipotent "bankers" want to encourage such speech if it served the purpose he claims it does? If Makow is so concerned about everybody's civil liberties, why doesn't he write an expose about what Jews - not "bankers", not corporations, not the Illuminati, not the military-industrial complex, but plain old Jews - are doing to destroy freedom of thought and speech in Canada?

I'd love to give a Jew the benefit of a doubt for a change, but this article is just more self-serving, double-talking snake oil for the goyim.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread