Old August 8th, 2009 #1
Bev
drinking tea

Default 33 arrests at anti-Islamic protest; ongoing

First things first:

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1169842&postcount=84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The EDL is funded by, promoted by, used by jews to do their dirty work. I'm making a decision not to allow anyone to use this forum to promote this vile jew group. Not unless they put their real name and address in their signature.

Police in Birmingham have arrested 33 people during protests by anti-fascists and a group demonstrating against Islamic fundamentalism.

One protest involved a group known as Casuals United, which police said were made up of local football fans.

Another "counter-protest" in the city centre was organised by Unite Against Fascism, West Midlands Police said.

The protest, which began at 1800 (BST), is ongoing and police said disorder had been sporadic.

A police spokeswoman said public safety was an "absolute priority".

Speaking before the demonstration on the West Midlands Police website, Superintendent Matt Ward said there had been a similar protest against Islamic fundamentalism a month before which 70 to 90 people attended.

He said the police wanted to balance the rights of protesters with retailers and shoppers who wanted to use the city centre for their normal business.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/8191833.stm

Old August 8th, 2009 #2
Bev
drinking tea

This report seems to hint it was the UAF getting nicked.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/t...6331-24352163/

"RIOT police made 31 arrests tonight as they fought running battles with rival protesters as racial tensions spilled over on the streets of Birmingham.

Violence broke out in the city centre between a controversial group who claim to be campaigning against Muslim extremists and anti-fascist activists.

The groups had held vocal but peaceful protests in separate parts of the city centre until violence erupted in New Street just before 7pm.

Terrified shoppers cowered in Primark and Saturday night revellers fled in panic as hundreds of police, some clad in full riot gear, struggled to keep the peace.

The unrest flared after a pressure group calling themselves Casuals United organised a demonstration against Muslim extremists.

The group, which claims to be anti-BNP, were formed after radical Muslims caused outrage by protesting against returning British troops in Luton earlier this year.

But anti-fascists organised a rival rally after claiming the Casuals are made up of hardcore socccer hooligans intent on causing racial unrest.

Their protest took place next to Birmingham’s Bullring, while the Casuals gathered outside the council house in Victoria Square.

It us unclear what sparked the violent skirmishes, but riot police were soon involved in a large number of incidents and at one point were forced to seal off New Street with a steel barrier.

Other police officers were seen running ran across Corporation Street, desperately trying to keep the opposing sets of protesters apart.

Scared shoppers fled in all directions as chaos and confusion descended on the city centre.

By around 8.30pm police had restored order but tensions remained high.

Emily Bridgewater was buying clothes with her mum in Primark on New Street when violence broke out. She said: “Everything seemed fine until suddenly it all kicked off outside and there was stampeding and screaming.

“We ended up being locked in Primark, the shutters came down and the alarms went off as the riot police tried to regain control of the street.

‘‘It was very frightening.”

Perry Barr MP Khalid Mahmood condemned both sets of protesters. The Labour MP had previously called for the Casuals rally to be banned after the Sunday Mercury first revealed the plans.

He said: “I predicted this would happen when the Casuals announced that they were going to protest.

“Lots of innocent people, children and families, could have been hurt in this idiotic incident and I wholeheartedly condemn both sides for taking part in these scenes which have brought shame on Birmingham.

“I condemn the Casuals for organising their protest and inciting this fighting but I equally condemn the anti-fascist campaigners who rose to the bait – that was particularly stupid.

“People have a democratic right to protest. But perhaps in future West Midlands police should look at holding sensitive demonstrations like these on separate days. That way they might avoid the scenes which have blighted our city centre tonight
.”"

Reads to me like the unwashed started it.

Last edited by Bev; August 8th, 2009 at 04:30 PM. Reason: add picture

Old August 8th, 2009 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

You left out a very poignant photo:

Found here:
http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/mi...6331-24352163/

Old August 8th, 2009 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Thank you; I didn't notice that. Says much more than words ever could.

Old August 8th, 2009 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Thank you; I didn't notice that. Says much more than words ever could.
I would have taken the kick from that mud's soft soled sneaker so I could grab his leg and pull him down. That would have been the end of what looks like a 80 lb niglet.

The only thing that muds and niggers can understand for authority is FORCE. When they know that they face injury and possible death then they leave you alone. I dealt with them in school growing up (in the US) and even in lockup a few times in my wayward youth. What I found is that Whites that seek to avoid conflict with them only invite it. Non-Whites are truly hyena-like in their behavior.

Old August 9th, 2009 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Can anyone registered on youtube please flag this as violent content?
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Old August 9th, 2009 #7
Bev
drinking tea

More photos

Old August 9th, 2009 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Done. It had already been flagged and required log in to pull it up. I flagged it anyway. Also, added the thumbs up/down where appropriate on the comment section and left one of my own (joehimmler). We'll see how long they leave my comment up.

Old August 9th, 2009 #9
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Looking good, let's hope this spreads to other unwanted groups, Jews, Gypos and the like.

Old August 9th, 2009 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Done. It had already been flagged and required log in to pull it up. I flagged it anyway. Also, added the thumbs up/down where appropriate on the comment section and left one of my own (joehimmler). We'll see how long they leave my comment up.
Thanks. Your comment is still up so I thumbed it. I've also logged in and flagged it as hateful>promotes hatred>race, which may get it removed.

Old August 9th, 2009 #11
Mr Murray

I'm not going to flag it because I think it will do us good in the long run. Make sure as many whites see it as possible. Let them know what's in store if they let Islam and shitskins take over.

I've saved it along with those two where the paki taunted the old ladies into swearing at him. These fucking retarded liberals who welcome multiculturalism need to see there will be no pleasant retirement waiting for them in a mud society.

Old August 9th, 2009 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
These fucking retarded liberals who welcome multiculturalism need to see there will be no pleasant retirement waiting for them in a mud society.
Liberals are not retarded, they are in fact insane.
They are sado/masochists who know exactly what's in store not only for them but ALL Whites in a society of muds and they welcome it.

Old August 9th, 2009 #13
fyc
fine young casuals

bet the police treated the marchers far worse than the communist scum who incited everyone for their own ends

Old August 9th, 2009 #14
Bev
drinking tea

Nick's response.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/08/nick-griff...les-yesterday/

Old August 9th, 2009 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

Bev, I am trying to get that link. Five minutes in and BNP's site is still loading.

DOS? Lots of people trying to legitimately read the site? I will assume the second and check back later. I don't want to clog the pipes and keep someone in UK from reading it.

Old August 9th, 2009 #16
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Bev, I am trying to get that link. Five minutes in and BNP's site is still loading.

DOS? Lots of people trying to legitimately read the site? I will assume the second and check back later. I don't want to clog the pipes and keep someone in UK from reading it.
It *could* be legitimate traffic. I posted it on SF just after I posted here, and I was *tweeted* it by four people about two minutes before that so a lot of people became aware of it at once.

I can't copy/paste it because it's a phone interview.

Old August 9th, 2009 #17
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Done and done.

Mike

Old August 9th, 2009 #18
Curious
Banned

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/b...emrechtse.html

Old August 9th, 2009 #19
Kürşad Cengizhanoğlu
Holocaust® denier

Thumbs down

Why Engiliz people take Pakistanı behavyor!!? İt is insane!! İn Türkiye, these Pakistanı would not survive a day behave like that, they would be delt with quıker than a Kürt!! Good luk Engiliz with these monkeys.

Old August 9th, 2009 #20
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
Wow - it made the news over there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kürşad Cengizhanoğlu View Post
Why Engiliz people take Pakistanı behavyor!!? İt is insane!! İn Türkiye, these Pakistanı would not survive a day behave like that, they would be delt with quıker than a Kürt!! Good luk Engiliz with these monkeys.
They will not let us deal with them. We can not fight back without going to prison.

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread