Old July 11th, 2010 #1
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default White woman poses as lawyer to shtup nigger murderer in jail

An oldie from the smoking gun archives:

Phony Lawyer In Jail Sex Ruse:
Maryland woman impersonated attorney to orchestrate inmate tryst

Quote:

DECEMBER 21--Tiffany Gwen Weaver isn't a lawyer, she just plays one at the Baltimore jail. The 29-year-old woman is facing felony charges for allegedly forging documents so she could assume the identity of a Maryland lawyer. Why did she need to make it seem that she was attorney Amanda Sprehn? Because, investigators charge, Weaver pulled the ruse last month so she could get into the Baltimore City Jail and have sex with an inmate named Jason Moody. According to a District Court charging document, a copy of which you'll find below, Weaver presented herself to prison officials as Moody's attorney, showing them a business card with Sprehn's name and a corresponding ID card seemingly issued by the Maryland State Bar Association. Weaver's legal visit with Moody, 31, was interrupted by jail guards who noticed that the supposed lawyer was having sex in a visiting room with her purported client (who's doing 30 years for manslaughter). As first reported by the Baltimore Examiner's Luke Broadwater, the real Sprehn, 28, was on maternity leave when her law firm received a letter informing them that the attorney was caught having sex with an inmate. After investigators met with the real Sprehn, they determined the ID proffered by Weaver was fake. Neither Sprehn nor her law firm has represented Moody. Sprehn told the Examiner she had no idea how Weaver latched into her identity. "I certainly feel like a victim," she said. "My reputation is at stake." Weaver is facing forgery, fraud, and false use of government identification counts, among other charges.

Investigators: Woman fakes attorney pass for inmate sex

Quote:
BALTIMORE - State investigators have accused a Reisterstown woman of impersonating an attorney to have sex with an inmate in a Baltimore City jail. “It was an elaborate scheme,” said Maj. Priscilla Doggett, a spokeswoman for the prison system. “I’m not aware of something like this ever occurring before.”

Tiffany Gwen Weaver, 29, showed jail officers Nov. 13 a fake Maryland State Bar Association Security Identification Pass with her photo attached to the name of Amanda Sprehn of the Annapolis law firm Hyatt, Peters & Weber. She also presented jail officials with a business card with Sprehn’s name, according to charging documents filed Monday in Baltimore City District Court.

Weaver visited inmate Jason Moody at Maryland Reception, Diagnostic and Classification Center and, once alone with him in a room for attorney-client visits, began engaging in sexual intercourse with him and was observed by jail officials, investigators said.

Sprehn said she was surprised to learn of the identity theft from her law firm after prison officials sent her bosses a letter saying she was banned from the jail.

“I was out on maternity leave,” she said. “They informed me they received a letter saying I had been caught having sex with an inmate — which was a real laugh.”

The experience was especially humiliating for Sprehn because rumors about her having sex with inmates spread throughout the legal community, she said.

“I haven’t a clue how she got onto my identity,” Sprehn said, adding that she has never represented Weaver. “I certainly feel like a victim. My reputation is at stake. There were already rumors circulating about me in Annapolis. My colleagues had to squash the rumors.”

After prison investigators spoke with Sprehn’s law firm, they realized the business card and security pass Weaver presented were fakes, according to charging documents.

Weaver now faces seven charges stemming from the incident, including forgery of the security pass, which carries a maximum prison sentence of 10 years.

She also is charged with false use of government identification, fraud, displaying another’s government ID, issuing fake documents and forgery.

Weaver could not be reached for comment.
Prison Sex ID Thief Gets Probation
Quote:
(Baltimore, Maryland) In April, 29-year-old Tiffany Gwen Weaver pleaded guilty in Baltimore Circuit Court to identity theft for using false ID to enter prison and have sex with her prisoner boyfriend.
Prosecutors said that on Nov. 13 Weaver used a falsified Maryland State Bar Association identification badge to gain entry to the Maryland Reception Diagnostic and Classification Center in downtown Baltimore.
Once inside the prison and alone with her inmate boyfriend, Jason Beau Moody (doing 30 years for manslaughter), a prison employee spotted "Moody behind Weaver, who had her skirt up." However, according to Weaver's attorney, Mr. Bates, "There was no thrusting whatsoever." Since Weaver has never been in trouble before and there was no thrusting, Mr. Bates planned to urge the court to impose probation when she is sentenced.

In the latest development, Weaver gets probation before judgment.
Weaver was sentenced yesterday to three years of supervised probation and 300 hours of community service. She had pleaded guilty in April to identity theft and use of false government identification.

The 29-year-old restaurant worker and Reisterstown resident, who said she loves animals and volunteers at a homeless shelter, could have spent up to six months behind bars.

But Baltimore Circuit Judge Althea M. Handy called her a "young person with a bright future" and granted her probation before judgment, meaning the convictions can be wiped from her record if she successfully completes the probation.
It's beyond me what the judge is thinking. The young person with a bright future 1) is not all that young, 2) has no problem stealing the identity of another, 3) is devoted to a convicted killer and willing to break laws to be with him. With those attributes, the only future brightness for Weaver would appear to be as a gangster's moll.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 11th, 2010 #2
Julian Lüchow

That bitch is a mongrel. Look again at her photo. She definitely has an Amerind in the woodpile.

Old July 11th, 2010 #3
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

I agree. She has no skin folds in her eyes, plus they are shaped quite narrow.

Once again the "press" trys to use their definition of "White". Idiots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
That bitch is a mongrel. Look again at her photo. She definitely has an Amerind in the woodpile.

Old July 11th, 2010 #4
balancedben
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
I agree. She has no skin folds in her eyes, plus they are shaped quite narrow.

Once again the "press" trys to use their definition of "White". Idiots.
Yep. She's not fully human. She looks like she's part American Indian and perhaps nigger too.

Old July 11th, 2010 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

She looks like a 3/4 gook with dyed hair.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Thread