Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2003 #1
X1965ChainImmigrants

Default White women choice jobs these days:criminal law/science,social worker&mentalhealth

It's flabbergasting to see the jewized quasi-governmental "growth areas" to which so many White women gravitate and glom onto.

Have you noticed? Let's see- there's "criminal law", "criminal science", "criminal justice", "criminal reform", "criminology", "forensic science", "law enforcement", "social worker" (a broad category in itself), "sociology", "mental health"- another broad one- "non-profit", "charity work"...all these governmental and/or 501c-3 positions which deal with controlling- via psychobabble and "reorganized ZOG law"- other people who are at some level of either out and out dysfunctionality or "refusal to go along with the system".

I bet a good 40%+ of White women in universities and colleges today are "studying" in one of the above fields. And they're proud of it, too! That's the hilarious part!

I recently read a bio of a 300 lb. White woman who "is in the mental health field". Does someone who is essentially morbidly obese have any business purporting to "teach" or "oversee" mental health to anyone else?

The jew talk show host Michael Medved asserts that White women have exceeeded young White men in both university enrollments and graduations since 1982. That's almost 22 years! And they are studying these governmental, jewized, critiquing psycho-babbles?

This is not a healthy situation for our race. It's gotten for me, personally, that when I meet a woman studying "criminal science" and the like, I immediately commence comments like "Oh, you mean the big growth industry we've created?", and further elaborating comments which would be obvious to White Nationalists.

These White women, despite the supposed "deepness" of their fields of study, seem to have ZERO insights into the big picture which finds them where they're at in the ZOG panorama. Amazing!

It's already a bad enough mess to have seemingly wall to wall women high up- often "in control"- of so many of society's institutions...and it looks like it's only going to get worse and worse and worse with these diploma mills cranking them out like crazy, more common and useless "graduates" (they are) than ubiquitous plastic water bottles.

Last edited by X1965ChainImmigrants; December 20th, 2003 at 09:22 AM.

Old December 19th, 2003 #2
Georgie

A very good observation indeed. The Jews want to make sure that the final battle is..

White men versus Everyone Else (Jews, Niggers, Gooks, Spics, Dune Coons, Muslims, Christians (well certain types anyway), White Women (the feminized women anyway, which will probably be the extreme majority in the coming years), Fags, etc.)

Very little allies indeed.

Last edited by Georgie; December 19th, 2003 at 10:04 PM.

Old December 20th, 2003 #3
the Blond beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
A very good observation indeed. The Jews want to make sure that the final battle is..

White men versus Everyone Else (Jews, Niggers, Gooks, Spics, Dune Coons, Muslims, Christians (well certain types anyway), White Women (the feminized women anyway, which will probably be the extreme majority in the coming years), Fags, etc.)

Very little allies indeed.
The jews and niggers already try to seperate our women from us. Every time you hear a nigger complaining, he blames everything on "the White man." They never mention anything about white women and they do it purposely. BTW, colleges and universities across the U.S. are hot beds for interracial couples.

Last edited by the Blond beast; December 20th, 2003 at 02:34 AM.

Old December 20th, 2003 #4
Old White Goat

My nefew told me about a funny situation he was lucky to observe, it was in a college lunch courtyard and there were a group of freshmen being shown around the various area's of the campus when one of the freshman
made an offhanded racially tinged remark concerning the chinese, one of the other young white female freshman pipes up to the group, "Remember your diversity training people" in a joking yet serious manner. Right out of the book 1984!

ZOG is turning social ill's into a money making business, so that it will be hard for people to get rid of the causes because so many people make a living off of it.

Are cops going to get rid of niggers and wetbacks? Hell no! 90% of their work would disapear over night!

It make no business sense to stop crime. It only makes you money if you manage crime the way they are doing all around us today.

Last edited by Old White Goat; December 20th, 2003 at 05:14 AM.

Thread