VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default AT&T advertising white women mixing with niggers

AT&T's latest 2012 advertising campaign is pushing the concept of white women mixing with niggers in commercials featuring this interracial couple:

Boycott AT&T!

Old September 1st, 2012 #2
Sebastian

I switched from ATT to Tracfone. I get better service, money minutes for the dollar, and I don't have to deal with IPhone marketing shit. Worth it.

Old September 1st, 2012 #3
Crowe

Some of the most anti-White propaganda you will find on TV is through commercials. The Jews are knocking out 2 birds with one stone, telling people how cool it is to race mix, while selling their product to the sheeple masses.

Old September 1st, 2012 #4
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

I've been seeing this crap for several years now.They are getting bolder because Obama is their champion/ideal.Soon we'll see mixed Hispanic,Asian and Arabs and of course queers too.I take it as a signal where NOT to do business.

I've always advocated using white only preferences in all decisions about what services and enterprises to use and work with.The reality is this is exactly what liberals and nonwhites do.If they don't see diversity,inclusion,tolerance and acceptance in any endeavor,they will not use or contribute to it.Advertisers are well aware of this and have decided to opt on the side integration-simply to attract more customers.I've sat in work strategy session in major corporation and listened as they argued over attracting an extra 25% of minorities while losing about 2% of right wing white people.These are definitely very well though out plans to attract customers and not about to change any time soon.

Old September 1st, 2012 #5
varg

There's more, and even worse examples on our Anti-white media video section http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...&categoryid=19

The site www.antiwhitemedia.com has some good examples too with commentary.

I would only suggest watching them if you want to re-energize your kike hatred for the day.

Old September 1st, 2012 #6
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
I've been seeing this crap for several years now.They are getting bolder because Obama is their champion/ideal.Soon we'll see mixed Hispanic,Asian and Arabs and of course queers too.I take it as a signal where NOT to do business.

I've always advocated using white only preferences in all decisions about what services and enterprises to use and work with.The reality is this is exactly what liberals and nonwhites do.If they don't see diversity,inclusion,tolerance and acceptance in any endeavor,they will not use or contribute to it.Advertisers are well aware of this and have decided to opt on the side integration-simply to attract more customers.I've sat in work strategy session in major corporation and listened as they argued over attracting an extra 25% of minorities while losing about 2% of right wing white people.These are definitely very well though out plans to attract customers and not about to change any time soon.

You're posting again after a 5 year hiatus? Didn't Craig Cobb prove you are 100% full of shit half a decade ago?

Interesting timing.

Old October 20th, 2012 #7
bedford

I saw that commercial on TV and wanted to hurl. All the nigger's
girlfriends are white. And this guy is just an average nig and not a
baller or a rapper. I have land line service with AT&T. Should I write
the company and complain?

Old October 20th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I saw that commercial on TV and wanted to hurl. All the nigger's
girlfriends are white. And this guy is just an average nig and not a
baller or a rapper. I have land line service with AT&T. Should I write
the company and complain?
You know, If I had AT&T, I would, even though it wouldn't do any good; but I would at least let them know that I was pissed off about it and tell them I was going to go to a different service provider and that commercial was the reason why, because it is offensive.

Old October 20th, 2012 #9
ZEK S 854

Default Write 'em!

All corporations have some sort of a `consumer response centre' to which one can send a complaint. For an example of effectively communicating one's displeasure with these vile race-mixing ads to the respective corporation, please go to posts number 8 and number 20 at a related VNNForum page where I commented on how to respond effectively to an offensive Fiat ad. The thread was entitled, "New Fiat Commercial: 3 niggers in Training For Fatherhood After Impregnating 3 White women". (Sorry, I have no idea how to patch the original posting here.)

The url at VNN Forum is:
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1338542#post1338542

Old October 20th, 2012 #10
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You know, If I had AT&T, I would, even though it wouldn't do any good; but I would at least let them know that I was pissed off about it and tell them I was going to go to a different service provider and that commercial was the reason why, because it is offensive.
I did send an e-mail to a local Lexus dealer a couple of years ago when
Lexus ran a Christmas TV commercial that featured a black husband and
a white wife. I told the dealer that I was offended by the ad and would
never buy a Lexus because of the ad. The dealer never responded to my
complaints but kept sending me e-mails inviting me to test drive a Lexus
even though I never was in the market for a car in the first place.
As for switching from AT&T, I thought that there are not any other
companies that offer land lines in my area. If I had an AT&T cell phone
I would definitely switch to another compnay and tell AT&T why I am
POd at their TV ads.

Old October 20th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I did send an e-mail to a local Lexus dealer a couple of years ago when
Lexus ran a Christmas TV commercial that featured a black husband and
a white wife. I told the dealer that I was offended by the ad and would
never buy a Lexus because of the ad. The dealer never responded to my
complaints but kept sending me e-mails inviting me to test drive a Lexus
even though I never was in the market for a car in the first place.
As for switching from AT&T, I thought that there are not any other
companies that offer land lines in my area. If I had an AT&T cell phone
I would definitely switch to another compnay and tell AT&T why I am
POd at their TV ads.
I have land line telephone service through my cable company. It's $30 a month and has unlimited nationwide long-distance, a lot cheaper than AT&T.

Old October 20th, 2012 #12
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I have land line telephone service through my cable company. It's $30 a month and has unlimited nationwide long-distance, a lot cheaper than AT&T.
Thanks for the info.

Thread