VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up Donald Trump to send Astronauts Back to the Moon

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42322236

"..US President Donald Trump has directed NASA to plan a crewed mission to the Moon for the first time since 1972.

It will focus on long-term explorations and use of the Moon's surface, in partnership with the private sector.

Mr Trump also said the program would lay the foundation for an eventual mission to Mars, although he did not give a date for this.

Correspondents say any realistic effort will probably need Congress to agree to a big funding boost.

There is bipartisan support for further space exploration but parties disagree over the timeline and budget.

Earlier this year, China said it was making initial preparations to send crewed missions to the Moon. During a signing ceremony, Mr Trump said: "We are the leader and we're going to stay the leader, and we're going to increase it many fold.."

Old December 12th, 2017 #2
Tony Boone

Oops...

Last edited by Tony Boone; December 12th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.

Old December 12th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Nope, tin foil hat fodder easily debunked

Science:

The radiation in the van allen belt is not x rays, it's charged particles.

Oops.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...myths-debunked

The President who was the reason a man went to the moon, he believed we were great and could do anything we set our mind to. Including eliminate the Fed Reserve...Rothschilds didn't like Science, White greatness, or Executive Order 11110:

If they don't murder or remove our current President, we can perhaps accomplish something.

If not for NASA, many medical advancements would have never come to fruition.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/s...earch_in_space

https://science.howstuffworks.com/in...n-medicine.htm

MAGA, through intelligence and effort, and wanting to know and discover things, a key aspect of the nature of Whites.

Old December 12th, 2017 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

This Van Allen belt "exposé " is just part of the childish crap to prove that we did not go to the moon.

I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

The Van Allen belts are not consistent in their strength, and yes, they could be dangerous to electronics and crews. To avoid the danger they did the following:

*) They picked quiescent periods of solar activity. During these times the radiation in the belts is less.

*) They plotted a path through lessor radiation through the belts.

*) They shielded the electronics and astronauts.

It was the 60s and they still thought it dangerous, but those were the days and they did it. The moon flights happened, and they were magnificent.

On return to Earth they studied the on-board instruments and found that the astronauts had received about half the radiation of one chest x-ray.

Today we are a bit more careful and would prefer to even reduce this exposer.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; December 12th, 2017 at 03:02 PM.

Old December 12th, 2017 #5
Tony Boone

I just thought it was interesting that the NASA scientist in the NASA video I posted made a point to state that measures would have to be taken if man were to pass through the Van Allen radiation belt and that instrumentation was particularly sensitive to that radiation requiring special shielding.

This is a no-win subject of conversation so this will be my last post in this thread on the topic. Thanks all!

Edit: I never said man didn't go to the moon. You made that erroneous assumption Joe.

Old December 12th, 2017 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I just thought it was interesting that the NASA scientist in the NASA video I posted made a point to state that measures would have to be taken if man were to pass through the Van Allen radiation belt and that instrumentation was particularly sensitive to that radiation requiring special shielding.

This is a no-win subject of conversation so this will be my last post in this thread on the topic. Thanks all!

Edit: I never said man didn't go to the moon. You made that erroneous assumption Joe.

No problem. My guess with Orion is that they are planning more complicated missions, perhaps missions that require more exposer to the belts and their radiation. For instance, the International Space Station keeps below 400 miles, that is below the innermost Van Allen belt. Also they are likely planning more, and more frequent missions. It can be dangerous, certainly during high solar activity, and this is not completely predictable.

And this is 2017 not 1969. Perhaps we are a bit more cautious.

My angry comments were directed at the consistent no-moon-flight posters at the youtube page, linked to by the video

Mike

Old December 12th, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Those "Moon Hoax" morons really piss me off, too. It's all right to say the Moon landings were faked by Stanley Kubrick or something, but don't dare mention that 6 million jews being turned into soap and lampshades was a fake. The biggest proof that Apollo astronauts actually walked on the Moon is the fact that scientists on Earth can bounce laser beams off the reflectors placed on the Moon's surface by the crew of Apollo 11 and other missions. The Russians, who were trying to send men to the Moon, also would have spoken up if the US was faking the whole thing.

Mike in Denver and Emily Henderson are right about the Van Allen belts. After Apollo performed the Trans-lunar injection (TLI) rocket burn, the spacecraft was travelling at 25,000 mph, fast enough to pass through the Van Allen belts in only a few hours, receiving a minimal radiation dose. Of the nine manned missions sent to the Moon, the crews were lucky a solar flare didn't happen, which could have doomed them. But NASA planners were pretty good trying to plan their lunar missions during periods of quiet solar activity.

Although I'm happy to hear about Trump signing this order, we will see if the US actually makes it back to the Moon or gets to Mars if our money continues to be sucked down the black hole of endless jew wars and facilitating non-White breeding and White racial replacement.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 12th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
This Van Allen belt "exposé " is just part of the childish crap to prove that we did not go to the moon.

I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

The Van Allen belts are not consistent in their strength, and yes, they could be dangerous to electronics and crews. To avoid the danger they did the following:

*) They picked quiescent periods of solar activity. During these times the radiation in the belts is less.

*) They plotted a path through lessor radiation through the belts.

*) They shielded the electronics and astronauts.

It was the 60s and they still thought it dangerous, but those were the days and they did it. The moon flights happened, and they were magnificent.

On return to Earth they studied the on-board instruments and found that the astronauts had received about half the radiation of one chest x-ray.

Today we are a bit more careful and would prefer to even reduce this exposer.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Those "Moon Hoax" morons really piss me off, too. It's all right to say the Moon landings were faked by Stanley Kubrick or something, but don't dare mention that 6 million jews being turned into soap and lampshades was a fake. The biggest proof that Apollo astronauts actually walked on the Moon is the fact that scientists on Earth can bounce laser beams off the reflectors placed on the Moon's surface by the crew of Apollo 11 and other missions. The Russians, who were trying to send men to the Moon, also would have spoken up if the US was faking the whole thing.

Mike in Denver and Emily Henderson are right about the Van Allen belts. After Apollo performed the Trans-lunar injection (TLI) rocket burn, the spacecraft was travelling at 25,000 mph, fast enough to pass through the Van Allen belts in only a few hours, receiving a minimal radiation dose. Of the nine manned missions sent to the Moon, the crews were lucky a solar flare didn't happen, which could have doomed them. But NASA planners were pretty good trying to plan their lunar missions during periods of quiet solar activity.

Although I'm happy to hear about Trump signing this order, we will see if the US actually makes it back to the Moon or gets to Mars if our money continues to be sucked down the black hole of endless jew wars and facilitating non-White breeding and White racial replacement.
Great posts, I agree. Regarding the part in bold: that is my thought exactly, it is one thing to take this first step, but he needs cooperation, and all cannot be accomplished in four years. No telling what we could be faced with as a potential candidate in four years to undo anything good, be it a wall, trade agreements, or this.

It's nice to have one good thing to point to for the time being. One step taken, thousands more to go, though.

Old December 12th, 2017 #9
Johan
Banned

Would be great news,if he put himself with some other zionists/jews to the moon in a one way trip.

Old August 10th, 2021 #10
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Re: Moon landings

Do I think what NASA 'did' was worth it?

Yes, because it inspired millions and without it, some of these songs may have never been created:

https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stori...ential-tracks/

BTW the OP, Emily, was so intelligent. If only they could make millions more like her.

Last edited by John Smithwick; August 10th, 2021 at 11:57 PM.

Thread