VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2003 #1
CliffyBrowski

Default My Realization

Hello, I'm Clifford.

I'm kind of new to this sort of thing, but I've reached a breaking point. I am sick of having to treat another as an equal when they obviously are not!

I never thought I'd find myself in a place like this, but a few days ago, I had a revelation. There I was, at the toilet, doing my thing, and I began to ponder recent events. Their population in my area had been increasing rapidly, in fact, my neighbour had six of them living in her house. Just the other day, one of them strolled by my front porch, head held high, like he's so superior. The way they lived was horrible, some of them seem to think public property is their own personal lavatory. Have any of you seen how they clean themselves? It's sickening!

Then it happened... while I was getting up off the toilet, I slipped and slammed my head on the seat. When I came to, it popped into my head, the horrible reality of it all. Those 'things' are taking over my people's world! I should've realized this when I was cleaning up after one of the little mongrels when he made a mess of my front porch. It shouldn't be me cleaning up after one of 'them', THEY should be serving US! But that's not the way this world works, is it?

We always have to clean up after them, and what do we get in return? We get pissed in the face, that's what we get! I caught one of them going through my trash the other day, looking for who knows what, I kicked him and he ran off. Before I know it, my neighbourhood has me labeled me a 'cruel bastard' and a 'bullie'. But, then I tell them "I hate them! I hate them all!" and suddenly the term 'hate monger' pops up! I'm not sure if I actually ment 'hate', but I guess it's too late now.

So, when did many of you finally realize the problem this world is facing?

Old December 18th, 2003 #2
Old White Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffyBrowski
Hello, I'm Clifford.

I'm kind of new to this sort of thing, but I've reached a breaking point. I am sick of having to treat another as an equal when they obviously are not!

I never thought I'd find myself in a place like this, but a few days ago, I had a revelation. There I was, at the toilet, doing my thing, and I began to ponder recent events. Their population in my area had been increasing rapidly, in fact, my neighbour had six of them living in her house. Just the other day, one of them strolled by my front porch, head held high, like he's so superior. The way they lived was horrible, some of them seem to think public property is their own personal lavatory. Have any of you seen how they clean themselves? It's sickening!

Then it happened... while I was getting up off the toilet, I slipped and slammed my head on the seat. When I came to, it popped into my head, the horrible reality of it all. Those 'things' are taking over my people's world! I should've realized this when I was cleaning up after one of the little mongrels when he made a mess of my front porch. It shouldn't be me cleaning up after one of 'them', THEY should be serving US! But that's not the way this world works, is it?

We always have to clean up after them, and what do we get in return? We get pissed in the face, that's what we get! I caught one of them going through my trash the other day, looking for who knows what, I kicked him and he ran off. Before I know it, my neighbourhood has me labeled me a 'cruel bastard' and a 'bullie'. But, then I tell them "I hate them! I hate them all!" and suddenly the term 'hate monger' pops up! I'm not sure if I actually ment 'hate', but I guess it's too late now.

So, when did many of you finally realize the problem this world is facing?
Post 1965 when they began flooding into this country unrestrained.

Ted Kennedy said flat out that his immigration bill would not increase the amount of people coming to the USA. Was he lying? The proof is all around you today.

Old December 18th, 2003 #3
CliffyBrowski

I think what we need is licensing for the little freeloaders, stop them from making their homes wherever they please. Cart them off when they're found in the wrong areas without their tags. That'll keep them off my porch!

We need more containment areas for these 'things', they're getting pretty full as it is. But then, of course, I'LL have to pay taxes for it, won't I? Once again, Cliffy has to pick up after someone else. Of course, we could have some of them selectively 'removed' once we're short of room in the facilities, but I think certain 'special interest groups' would have a field day with such 'inhumane treatment'. Pfffft... I think 'humane treatment' should be given to what is 'human' only!

Old December 18th, 2003 #4
Old White Goat

What we need to do is scream at the business owners who employ these wetbacks. Without jobs they would not even come here. Its as usual the rich in conjunction with the jewish money lenders who are responsible. The wetbacks are only the symtom of the disease.

Old December 18th, 2003 #5
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Welcome...

We have all been there. Here is two of the most important things you can read to help make sense of it all.

WHITE GENOCIDE MANIFESTO
http://www.pyramidprophecy.net/WHITEGENOCIDE.htm

The 88 Precepts
http://www.pyramidprophecy.net/88%20Precepts.htm

Spend some time on David Lane's site. He is one of our greatest thinkers and writers.

After that, go to http://www.solargeneral.com for a lot of good reference material.

Welcome to the Revolution!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old December 18th, 2003 #6
CliffyBrowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
What we need to do is scream at the business owners who employ these wetbacks. Without jobs they would not even come here. Its as usual the rich in conjunction with the jewish money lenders who are responsible. The wetbacks are only the symtom of the disease.
Wow! They actually employ 'them'!? I don't think I've heard the term 'wetback' before.

Old December 18th, 2003 #7
Whirlwind

Cliffy is pulling (riding?) your leg. He's referring to dogs.

Old December 18th, 2003 #8
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Hello, I'm Clifford.
Whites aren't forced to treat nigs and jews as equals. Whites are forced to treat them as superiors. Look at affirmative action and the holohoax religion. Your clumsy attempt to couch the matter in an individualistic frame (i.e. suggesting that it's all about how individuals treat each other) is lame. Race is destiny, neighborhood-wise and nationally.

Quote:
Then it happened... while I was getting up off the toilet, I slipped and slammed my head on the seat.
You are suggesting that being a WN is facilitated by having a head injury. Cute jab. The pervasive toilet humor in this post points to a jew author.

Quote:
It shouldn't be me cleaning up after one of 'them', THEY should be serving US! But that's not the way this world works, is it?
No modern WN I know wants jews and nogs serving us. We want them out of our lands and out of our lives. Fuck off, jew.

Old December 18th, 2003 #9
Old White Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
And Im a goat. Who cares? This aint the PETCO website.

Old December 18th, 2003 #10
Whirlwind

I'd rather drive, than be taken for a ride.

Old December 18th, 2003 #11
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

You're right I should have ignored it. That's what happens when I read VNNF before finishing my coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
I knew he was an anti but I ignored him and gave it a go. You should all do the same.

Old December 18th, 2003 #12
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Hey, you are what you eat - they are dogs. Except, dogs are nice and nice looking while muds are gross and super ugly. Turd world is the right term. Like I didn't know he was doing the standard PC thing with his coy never-naming-them-outright and from-the-toilet posts? Antis have to be quite a bit slicker than this guy to fool anyone anymore, I think. We are getting marvelous experience here in dealing with jew and whigger filth.

The antis can't but lose here - go check out HenryHays... or The Answer - both jew cocksuckers - getting their asses totally whipped on the threads they started. The only way this trash can win is if they control the means of disseminating information. Here, where they don't control it - they are demolished and with MUCH contempt and hilarity too. It is a wonderfully edifying spectacle.

I have good pictures of the 'our staff' of a local establishment, here in way eastern rural CT - almost nothing but wet backs from shit countries. They look like a bunch of slaves owned by the Aztecs who escaped. Anyone know how to post pictures? You want pics of dogs - I got them.

Old December 18th, 2003 #13
CliffyBrowski

Default Uh oh!

OOPS! You guys were refering to people! Boy is my face red!

I think I meant to look for VNE (Value Nuisance Exterminators) not VNN.

Aww jeez...

Boy do I feel stupid. I saw all these messages talking about the 'vermin of society' and all

that time I figured you were talking about;

THIS vermin of society... I mean look at this thing!
It makes me soil my pants!

Old December 18th, 2003 #14
Gott

Quote:
OOPS! You guys were refering to people! Boy is my face red!

I think I meant to look for VNE (Value Nuisance Exterminators) not VNN.

Aww jeez...

Boy do I feel stupid. I saw all these messages talking about the 'vermin of society' and all

that time I figured you were talking about;

THIS vermin of society... I mean look at this thing!
It makes me soil my pants!
Cats are nice too, like dogs. It's only filthy kikes like you (you were shitting in your first post and you are shitting in your last - because, and it is elementary - you ARE shit) and your cultural, moral, spiritual and intellectual equals -niggers and turd worlders - who are vermin.

And don't pat yourself on the back so hard izzy. I saw through you from the first post - like most did. You have to do quite a bit better than this slop to fool anyone here.

You kikes provide motives for our proselytizing rants to the large number of visitors here, Sherlock. You know straight men in comedy teams? That's you, kike - just like all the other kikes who float through here. You can't tell the truth ever - and your 'humor' is just one additional proof of that. You are the lie.

Now go fuck yourself after eating some of your own shit. And I'm sure you can do both.

Old December 18th, 2003 #15
MadScienceType

Quote:
Now go fuck yourself after eating some of your own shit.
Hey, it's automatically kosher at least!

Old December 18th, 2003 #16
CliffyBrowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
Cats are nice too, like dogs. It's only filthy kikes like you (you were shitting in your first post and you are shitting in your last - because, and it is elementary - you ARE shit) and your cultural, moral, spiritual and intellectual equals -niggers and turd worlders - who are vermin.

And don't pat yourself on the back so hard izzy. I saw through you from the first post - like most did. You have to do quite a bit better than this slop to fool anyone here.

You kikes provide motives for our proselytizing rants to the large number of visitors here, Sherlock. You know straight men in comedy teams? That's you, kike - just like all the other kikes who float through here. You can't tell the truth ever - and your 'humor' is just one additional proof of that. You are the lie.

Now go fuck yourself after eating some of your own shit. And I'm sure you can do both.
Does this mean we can't be friends?
*bursts into tears*
I didn't realize you don't like kites *sniff*, I thought everyone likes kites.
If I knew that I wouldn've brought mine.. *sniff* I guess you're right, KITES SUCK!!

ya... wait.. what the hell's a 'kike'!? OH! You mean those Nike wannabe bastards! Those cheap shoes with the backwards 'swoop' on them! Oh, no wonder you're so pissed off. Kike(tm) makes the cheapest damn products ever!

We should all boycott Kike(tm)!

BRHOWA!!!!
(Brandname Holy War)

I still hope we can become the best of friends Gotty Boy!
I'll add you to my buddy list.. buddy!

Old December 18th, 2003 #17
Georgie

I shall add him to my Users to be banned from VNN thread in the help section. Already added a few more so you guys know who to put on ignore. Anyone else got anymore names just in case I forgot someone?

Old December 18th, 2003 #18
PROG

I'll add him to my ignore list as well.

By the way, this anti is quite the dullard when it comes to making his anti-racist point; with a word or two changed in his post he accurately compares muds to animals, and on another thread by bringing in several popular Christian denominations to make fun of, he must think we're Christians, so he must get his information about us from the jew media.

Personally, I love all animals, and wouldn't insult the creatures by comparing them with the hideous, destructive, dumb muds.

Last edited by PROG; December 18th, 2003 at 07:36 PM.

Old December 18th, 2003 #19
Toni

Thumbs up got to agree with the Goat

ya, this ain't PETCO. ROFL!!!

a jew writes about taking a shit on the toilet, typical.

Thread