VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default German court dismisses far-right police officer

German court dismisses far-right police officer

BERLIN — A German federal court on Friday dismissed a Berlin police officer accused of having far-right tattoos and repeatedly giving the Hitler salute, 10 years after he was first suspended.

The Federal Administrative Court ruled that people who reject the German constitutional order are unfit for public service, even if their behavior doesn't constitute a criminal offense.

Berlin prosecutors in 2007 opened several investigations of the officer. They were closed because, among other things, investigators couldn't prove he had given the stiff-armed Nazi salute inside Germany — where it's a crime — or shown his tattoos in public.

http://www.startribune.com/german-co...cer/458184013/

Old November 17th, 2017 #2
Tony Boone

This is going to be the norm for everyone having an opinion different from the officially authorized government egalitarian slogans spoken by those with an IQ of less than 70. I am currently being denied the right to see a close family member where I am the primary caregiver and where I had to have another family member arrested for grabbing my throat choking me to the point of unconsciousness. This person even attacked me a second time and her access is unlimited and there is no recourse for me within the system.

Last edited by Tony Boone; November 17th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.

Thread