VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2017 #641
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...age/785344001/

"..By law, only 25 retired officers can be brought back to serve in any one branch. Trump's order removes those caps by expanding a state of national emergency declared by President George W. Bush after 9/11, signaling what could be a significant escalation in the 16-year-old global war on terror.

"We anticipate that the Secretary of Defense will delegate the authority to the Secretary of the Air Force to recall up to 1,000 retired pilots for up to three years," Navy Cdr. Gary Ross, a Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement..."

Mo 'global terror' excuses to ever expand the military. We can already guess where they're going and why.
There is no pilot shortage, of course. Except if you're planning on fighting another war and maintaining a global empire.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 22nd, 2017 #642
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian_Pride_14x88 View Post
One thing is for certain Russia as biggest pro white country in world would never allow such slime in the army. Long live Putin fighter against New World Order.
Considering what the US/NATO ZOG scum did bombing Serbia in the 90s, and their continuing war crimes, I certainly sympathize.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #643
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There is no pilot shortage, of course. Except if you're planning on fighting another war and maintaining a global empire.
Interesting: I figured there might be a legit shortage for their nefarious meddling in the Middle East for our (((overlords))), but not surprised if that, too, is a total lie.

...I thought maybe the Affirm. Actioneers crashing planes left and right created a 'need' for people who can get the damn plane where it's goin'.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #644
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Interesting: I figured there might be a legit shortage for their nefarious meddling in the Middle East for our (((overlords))), but not surprised if that, too, is a total lie.

...I thought maybe the Affirm. Actioneers crashing planes left and right created a 'need' for people who can get the damn plane where it's goin'.
They have allowed a lot of women pilots. Most of the pilots are good looking women too like lea Gabrielle or that "Daddy's Girl" video Ray posted. I wonder how many of them have issues damaging or crashing the aircraft.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #645
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
They have allowed a lot of women pilots. Most of the pilots are good looking women too like lea Gabrielle or that "Daddy's Girl" video Ray posted. I wonder how many of them have issues damaging or crashing the aircraft.
Some White wimmun might be smart enough to fly, surely, but they ought not be in combat IMO, there's a 'lack of fear' testosterone thing that is male in nature, and it's bad enough for a man to be in combat even with that. Women are not wired to do this kind of stuff.

Worse yet--I wouldn't get in a plane with a nigger--especially a sheboon --for all the tea in China, and I like tea.

And then of course there are the tacoheads. Ones with more White admixture might make it, but I'm not sure on that, since they get drive-thru orders quite wrong. Mayhaps they should stick to being on the ground.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #646
Ray Allan

Quote:

They certainly have their share of Apefirmative Action and G.I. Jane wannabes crashing ZOG's expensive toys if recent history is any indication. But I guess the DoW needs to offer bigger cash bonuses and recycle ex-fighter jocks now selling what Uncle Samuel taught them to United Airlines to keep up the supply of red-blooded White boys to bomb and strafe shit over in the sandbox.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #647
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
They certainly have their share of Apefirmative Action and G.I. Jane wannabes crashing ZOG's expensive toys if recent history is any indication. But I guess the DoW needs to offer bigger cash bonuses and recycle ex-fighter jocks now selling what Uncle Samuel taught them to United Airlines to keep up the supply of red-blooded White boys to bomb and strafe shit over in the sandbox.
Yeah, only two things would make someone go near it: extreme greed or extreme desperation.

Or a third thing, extreme stoopid. 'I'm fighting fer yer freedumbs, they're sending me to Niger, then Syria, then Kuwait. Yabadabadoo! They gave me a neato hat and some cool pins fer muh jacket! Thank me fer mah service!'

Old October 24th, 2017 #648
Ray Allan

Default Can't have racially aware Whites in the military, the horror of it all

One in four troops sees white nationalism in the ranks

Quote:
Nearly one in four troops polled say they have seen examples of white nationalism among their fellow service members, and troops rate it as a larger national security threat than Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new Military Times poll.

The troops were surveyed about one month after white supremacist groups and counter-protesters clashed in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Critics of Trump have accused him of emboldening groups who wish to discriminate against minorities, through both his public comments and policies.

Trump has said he opposes racism in all forms.

In the wake of the Charlottesville riot, senior military leaders repeatedly emphasized that threats of discrimination against minorities is against service values. The Military Times poll findings show that the armed forces aren't exempt from the debate.

Concerns about white nationalist groups were more pronounced among minorities in the ranks. Nearly 42 percent of non-white troops who responded to the survey said they have personally experienced examples of white nationalism in the military, versus about 18 percent of white service members.

...The poll did include unspecified "U.S. protest movements" and "civil disobedience" among the potential threats to America. But respondents' concerns about those issues fell well short of the perceived white nationalist threat.

Singling out white supremacist groups irritated some of the troops surveyed.

"White nationalism is not a terrorist organization," wrote one Navy commander, who declined to give his name.

"You do realize white nationalists and racists are two totally different types of people?" wrote another anonymous Air Force staff sergeant.

More than 60 percent of troops who took the survey said they would support activating the National Guard or reserves to handle civil unrest arising from white nationalist activities like the Charlottesville event. In Charlottesville in August, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe declared a state of emergency and activated the Virginia National Guard to help with crowd control to deter violence.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...-in-the-ranks/

Old October 26th, 2017 #649
Ray Allan

Default Rodent Cong surrender to Bill Murray

Twentynine Palms Commissary Reopens After Rodent Infestation

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...festation.html

The Rodent Cong Liberation Front put up a valiant struggle against the evil Zionist occupation forces, but sadly were overcome by Pestmaster.

Old October 28th, 2017 #650
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Twentynine Palms Commissary Reopens After Rodent Infestation

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...festation.html

The Rodent Cong Liberation Front put up a valiant struggle against the evil Zionist occupation forces, but sadly were overcome by Pestmaster.
What is the deal with all these military bases with infestations?

My dad was at Ft. Polk briefly when he was in the Army during nam and told me by the HUGE roaches they had there. They'd even have races with them.

Old October 28th, 2017 #651
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What is the deal with all these military bases with infestations?

My dad was at Ft. Polk briefly when he was in the Army during nam and told me by the HUGE roaches they had there. They'd even have races with them.
A combination of low-quality, low-IQ personnel and troops coming back from "deployments" in turd-world countries carrying who-knows-what germs, diseases and insects/vermin that hitched a ride in their gear or aboard aircraft and ships.

My guess about 29 Palms is a bunch of spics were hired to work at the commissary and ignored sanitation procedures like they do back in their own countries and just like the ones working at McNiggers and Burger Swine in this country.

Old October 28th, 2017 #652
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Chingy Chongy Ching Chong Microchips=USA No Trusto

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-tr...ary-1509059023

Old October 28th, 2017 #653
Jeffrey Smither

Yet another military helicopter crash. One dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/28/asia/a...ash/index.html

Old October 29th, 2017 #654
Ray Allan

The Taliban claims to have shot the chopper down, killing dozens of ZOGbots, but the military says it hit a tree and hard-landed with the one death. Who knows, but I'm sure the Pentagon is fudging facts and figures all the time to make it look like they are "winning."

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...ter-crash.html

Old October 30th, 2017 #655
Ray Allan

Default Why are jarheads in Norway?

Norwegian leaders want to know why US Marines are stationed in the country

https://www.defensenews.com/global/e...n-the-country/

I'd like to know why, too. To help stop the raghead and nigger rapeugee invasion? Oh right, because of RUSSIA!

Norwegian ZOGbots are also helping to facilitate the rapeugee invasion down in the Mediterranean (nowhere near Norway, last I checked) by "rescuing" them from the sea and taxiing them into Europe. Fucking race traitors. Scandinavian countries are about the most cucked of all.

Old October 30th, 2017 #656
Erik T. White

Quote:
Norwegian leaders want to know why US Marines are stationed in the country

https://www.defensenews.com/global/e...n-the-country/

I'd like to know why, too. To help stop the raghead and nigger rapeugee invasion? Oh right, because of RUSSIA!

Norwegian ZOGbots are also helping to facilitate the rapeugee invasion down in the Mediterranean (nowhere near Norway, last I checked) by "rescuing" them from the sea and taxiing them into Europe. Fucking race traitors. Scandinavian countries are about the most cucked of all.
Oh, isn't that typical of white privilege. The world is one world. According to a song by Peter Yarrow (of Peter, Paul, and Mary), "There's only one river, only one sea......." Norway is just as much a part of the Mediterranean coast as is Libya!!!!! The refugees need the Norwegian land since it's so much like what they're used to!!!!!

I could really imagine a special snowflake posting the above and MEANING IT!!!! I know about the song "River of Jordan" by Peter Yarrow because my family had a family band and performed a lot around the Deep South of the U. S. We even made some recordings which never hit any but local charts. At least I got to see a lot of places growing up. And, fortunately, I didn't let the stuff I played (like that of Peter, Paul and Mary) go to my head. I nearly puked when they were at the "March on Washington," since we nearly went to dinner with them, invited by them. It didn't happen for several reasons and I'm glad I didn't go. I'd have been putting on my "shit eating grin" and hating it every second!!!!!!!

I hope like hell the Norwegians wake up before they become a state in a caliphate!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old October 31st, 2017 #657
Ray Allan

Default TrannyZOGbot update

Court blocks Trump's ban on transgender troops

Quote:
A federal court on Monday blocked parts of President Trump's ban on transgender service members, preventing the Pentagon from overturning policies initiated by the Obama administration to allow transgender troops from serving openly.

The order in Washington by U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly temporarily prevents to the Pentagon from enacting the ban that Trump announced by tweet in July.

The court found that the ban likely means the plaintiffs--transgender troops some with decades of meritorious service--had their rights to due process violated.

Kollar-Kotelly found several factors that favored the plaintiffs, notably the unusual way Trump announced it and "the fact that the reasons given for them do not appear to be supported by any facts, and the recent rejection of those reasons by the military itself."
http://tvnewslies.org/tvnl/index.php...er-troops.html

Old October 31st, 2017 #658
N.B. Forrest

These god damned caftan commies are trying to make sure that no decree by shitlib presidents like Obongo can be reversed. Itz the same with Supreme Court precedents: racially sane ones of the past (Dred Scott, Plessy v. Ferguson) can be overturned; commie ones like Brown & Roe v Wade are eternally set in stone.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 1st, 2017 #659
Ray Allan

Default Jarheads get the runs, or something

Quote:
SAN DIEGO--More than 300 recruits at the Marines' boot camp in San Diego are suffering from diarrheal symptoms from a bacterial outbreak officials disclosed on Tuesday.

With most of the cases linked to Shiga toxin-causing E. coli bacteria, physicians are treating 302 patients out of the more than 5,500 candidates undergoing training at Marine Corps Recruit Depot.

"Our immediate focus is identifying, isolating and treating recruits who present symptoms," said Brig. Gen. William Jurney, the commander of both the depot and the Corps' Western Recruiting Region, in a written statement. "We are working to identify the cause of the sickness, making sure our affected recruits can return to training as soon as possible and continuing training for recruits not influenced."

The illness was identified in recruits at both the depot and Edson Range at Camp Pendleton. The number of cases spiked on Monday, officials said, and 10 recruits were transported to an undisclosed hospital off the base for additional care. While Marines are still trying to identify the source of the contagion, commanders have quarantined sick recruits from those who have yet to display symptoms, mandated increased hand washing and ensured proper sanitation in all training areas.

Naval Medical Center San Diego's Preventative Medicine Unit has hiked inspections of barracks, dining facilities and common areas.

Family members will be notified if the illness delays a recruit's graduation date, officials added.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...boot-camp.html

Old November 1st, 2017 #660
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Rub elbows with mexcrement & niggers, get e-coli, TB, you name it.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
#1, military

Thread