VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2019 #1
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Default Alison Chabloz - JEW PLANT

As we said, her appeal would set a precedent - and it has. I have been reliably informed, her and any misguided supporters of this obviously cranky/Jewey plant will be attacked on sight (her having acid thrown over her nose) if trying to attend a nationalist event after her treason. Chris Livingston has been marked out as a deviant and NONCE. Do I need to say more?

Old February 14th, 2019 #2
Jen O'Cide
Banned

I wouldn't mind, but she is an ugly "Yid", I hear tell she is the sister of Richard Edmonds...

Old February 14th, 2019 #3
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Just heard a 10 grand hit has been put on Al Chab.. Terror Machine is still active....setting 10 for a 30 minute wash....

Old February 15th, 2019 #4
joefrombradford

That's a bit rich coming from you, isn't it Jen? It seems it would take one to know one.

How many times is that you've been banned from this forum for being a wrongun now?

Old February 16th, 2019 #5
joefrombradford

I wonder what silly ladies name this piece of shit is going to come back under next. He'll give himself up by outing other nationalists, making empty threats towards nationalists, 'exposing' nationalists, etc.

He's upgraded his choice of weapon to acid... what a 'genuine patriot'.

If he isn't working for the police or Hope Not Hate, then he's doing a very good impression of someone who is and at the very least... He's a dickhead.

Old March 18th, 2019 #6
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I wonder what silly ladies name this piece of shit is going to come back under next. He'll give himself up by outing other nationalists, making empty threats towards nationalists, 'exposing' nationalists, etc.

He's upgraded his choice of weapon to acid... what a 'genuine patriot'.

If he isn't working for the police or Hope Not Hate, then he's doing a very good impression of someone who is and at the very least... He's a dickhead.
And it's like groundhog day

Old March 18th, 2019 #7
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I wonder what silly ladies name this piece of shit is going to come back under next..
Mandi. When I do, I'll put my place of work (flat on back with legs wide open) and my address too.

Thread