VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 11th, 2019 #101
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Meet the despicable Ghislaine Maxwell who procured underage girls for Epstein and his guests:

https://nypost.com/2016/04/28/allege...tan-townhouse/

Is Ghislaine Maxwell a jewess? Of course she is, folks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

It's always jews. Always.

Quote:
Jeffrey Epstein demanded ‘three orgasms a day… like eating’: court docs

By Emily Saul and Andrew Denney
August 9, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein had an insatiable sexual appetite that included threesomes with “strap-on” dildos and a required three orgasms a day, according to court documents unsealed Friday.

The convicted pedophile would allegedly have his butler clean up after him once he was finished with his victims.

“I would find things like a dildo,” said John Alessi in a 2016 deposition unveiled in Friday’s document dump, which was related to a defamation suit filed against Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell.

Alessi noted how Epstein’s sex toy of choice was “called a double.

“I find these things, put my gloves on, [take] it out and rinse it and put it in Ms. Maxwell’s closet,” he said, speaking to the lawyer for Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, who filed the defamation suit.

Maxwell, a British socialite, helped the accused serial rapist recruit and groom underage girls to abuse, according to the court papers.

Giuffre was allegedly recruited at the age of 16 and abused for years.

Her former boyfriend testified how she told him about alleged threesomes she had with Maxwell and Epstein — and how the pair would both use “strap-ons and stuff like that.’

(...)
One of his alleged victims, who was unnamed, also claimed that Epstein, 66, had a “deformed’’ penis.

It was “egg-shaped,’’ the accuser said.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/jeffre...ng-court-docs/

So the perverted jew Epstein and his fellow jew Ghislaine Maxwell (allegedly) had strap-on sex together with their teenage sex slaves. And Western Christians still believe that these disgusting sacks of shit are "God's chosen people"...

Old August 11th, 2019 #102
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Her former boyfriend testified how she told him about alleged threesomes she had with Maxwell and Epstein — and how the pair would both use “strap-ons and stuff like that.’
So both Epstein and his middle-aged jew girlfriend and business partner Maxwell wore strap-on dildos when they abused their teenage slaves?

I guess one might wonder why a man would need to use a strap-on, but I think it has to do with the claims that Epstein had a tiny and deformed penis that was shaped like an egg or a tear drop, according to media reports.

Yeah, I've said it many times before, in various threads, but jews really are sick and disgusting.

Old August 11th, 2019 #103
T.Garrett
Banned

Question Epstain or Jizzlaine same shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Where is that fucking whore, I hope she´s in custody.
Jizzlaine is free as a bird, likely protected by the money she inherited from her father. Dragging her into court would probably be the same as having Epstein, she was his partner and likely knows everything he does.

Itz strange that she hasn't been arrested, good question.

Old August 11th, 2019 #104
notmenomore

Here's a lengthy but detailed exposition of the involvement of Maxwell, the Mossad, the "Mega Group", and Epstein. Reading through it will show just how high level the stuff goes.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-g...candal/261172/

I came across this one trying to confirm previous info on Ghislaine Maxwell's Mossad connections. More on that later.

Old August 11th, 2019 #105
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Where is that fucking whore, I hope she´s in custody.

Recent reports indicate that she disappeared from the New York "social scene" around 2016. Rumors have her living in London; her lawyers say that's true but they don't have an address. Tel-a-Viv awaits anytime it's needed.

Her father was given the funeral of an Israeli intelligence general. The highest level.

The 'Lady of the House" has bachelor and masters degrees from Oxford, is licensed to fly helicopters (and does fly helicopters), can operate large yachts and small submarines. No ordinary "socialite", this.

Old August 11th, 2019 #106
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking dead jews are good news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
So both Epstein and his middle-aged jew girlfriend and business partner Maxwell wore strap-on dildos when they abused their teenage slaves?

I guess one might wonder why a man would need to use a strap-on, but I think it has to do with the claims that Epstein had a tiny and deformed penis that was shaped like an egg or a tear drop, according to media reports.

Yeah, I've said it many times before, in various threads, but jews really are sick and disgusting.
It's telling that a sex addict like Epstein didn't have his deformed unit upgraded with surgery like many hollywood stars have, it sure wasnt lack of cash ...maybe Jizzlaine liked the wierd little weiner. Women are fucking freaks man, I won't get into it here but I could tell you stories that you wouldn't believe.

Seriously.

Also, how did a "schmart jew" like Epstein get bagged to begin with ...you're talking about a billionaire with all kinds of connections and resources, he could have easily said 'see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya' if he wanted to and I'm sure he did.

It took some very powerful people, people who are able to pull strings the way they were pulled on 911 and not get questioned about doing so to do what was done to Jeffy Epstein, people at the very top of the food chain who wanted him dead. Cos, as we all know dead men tell no tales.

As for Ms Maxwell ...hahahahaha.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 11th, 2019 at 08:34 PM.

Old August 12th, 2019 #107
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
It took some very powerful people, people who are able to pull strings the way they were pulled on 911 and not get questioned about doing so to do what was done to Jeffy Epstein, people at the very top of the food chain who wanted him dead. Cos, as we all know dead men tell no tales.
Oh, absolutely.

Quote:
There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources

By Larry Celona, Israel Salas-Rodriguez, Daniel Cassady and Bruce Golding
August 11, 2019

There’s no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there.

Pols who attended Sunday’s annual Dominican Day Parade in Manhattan demanded answers to the many questions surrounding Epstein’s Saturday morning death, which is being investigated by the FBI and the Justice Department.

“Something doesn’t smell right – and it’s not his dead body,” Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams said.
(...)
New York Attorney General Letitia James, who said she’s toured the MCC, said she found it “very difficult to understand how something like this could have happened.”

“My understanding is that he should have been on suicide watch and the people on suicide watch are placed in a type of jumpsuit that wouldn’t allow them to hurt themselves or others,” she said.

Federal prison officials violated normal procedures by leaving Epstein, 66, alone without a cellmate and not checking on him every 30 minutes the night before he was found, according to a report Sunday.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres...icide-sources/

Old August 12th, 2019 #108
Susan

Even ole' Rush Limberger is having a hard time swallowing the "suicide" version.

I've been listening since he started in between mowing the yard and taking breaks since it's 115° here in Georgia. Not quite but close.

He's been talking about it the whole show. I haven't heard anything (but I've missed huge chunks) about the horrible things he and the jewess did to the young girls. I wish he would get into this.

And apparently Limberger thinks Epstein may be still alive too.

Old August 12th, 2019 #109
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Default Get yours today, goy!

Old August 12th, 2019 #110
Crowe

I'm glad this kike is dirtnapping, but I was kinda hoping he'd spill the beans on the entire pedophile network before taking his dirtnap.

Old August 12th, 2019 #111
T.Garrett
Banned

Question FBI raids 'pedo island'

Feds in speedboats raid Epstains Caribbean hideout ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-Island.html

Pictured below the pervs 'rape temple' before the golden dome was removed, note the jewy blue and white stripes on the exterior. This crashing clusterfuck has Mossad written all over it, an intel op put together to entrap and compromise important people in the US and Europe and blackmail them into taking orders from Tel Aviv.

My question is what about the women who helped this fucking degenerate run his white sex slave operation ...why aren't they behind bars like Epstein was? They're hiding out because they know they will be snuffed in the 'protective custody' unit of some federal jail just like he was.

FBI, find Epstein's bitches instead of daytripping on the taxpayers money 'looking for evidence' on Rape Island ...you wont find any and if you do find something of interest likely one of your agents who deployed on the island planted it there to fuck up the investigation.

Locate these fucking cunts and tell them that if they don't talk they will be remanded into club fed general population awaiting a trial that they won't live to see.

Nice catamaran they have there BTW

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 12th, 2019 at 03:16 PM.

Old August 12th, 2019 #112
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
And apparently Limberger thinks Epstein may be still alive too.
Really? That's interesting. I've seen people on the internet claim that the picture we saw of Epstein's corpse was that of a body double, and that the real Epstein is alive and well on some Caribbean island. But that would probably sound like a nutty conspiracy theory to most people.

Quote:
Jizzlaine is free as a bird, likely protected by the money she inherited from her father. Dragging her into court would probably be the same as having Epstein, she was his partner and likely knows everything he does.

Itz strange that she hasn't been arrested, good question.
Quote:
My question is what about the women who helped this fucking degenerate run his white sex slave operation ...why aren't they behind bars like Epstein was? They're hiding out because they know they will be snuffed in the 'protective custody' unit of some federal jail just like he was.
Exactly. Jew bitch Ghislaine Maxwell was Epstein's girlfriend and closest business partner, his right-hand man (or woman). She most likely knows his secrets.

Quote:
Twisted photos unsealed in Jeffrey Epstein ‘sex slave’ case

By Emily Saul and Chris Perez
August 9, 2019

Court photos unsealed Friday involving a Jeffrey Epstein “sex slave” offer an alleged glimpse into the convicted pedophile’s twisted life.

One image, which was collected during the execution of a search warrant on Epstein’s Palm Beach estate in 2005, shows “the bare bottom of a girl who appears to be pre-pubescent,” a Manhattan federal court judge writes in court papers.

The judge said Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre “produced the images of females that the Palm Beach Police confiscated during the execution of the warrant,” including the sick snapshot.

Another picture — also featured in the court docs related to Giuffre’s onetime defamation suit against alleged Epstein madam Ghislaine Maxwell — shows an Amazon receipt listing some sadomasochistic books that the wealthy financier allegedly purchased under his own name.

The titles were “SM 101: A Realistic Introduction,” “SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude” and “Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners.”
(...)
Maxwell would often “force” girls to have sex with Epstein “through threats,” the court documents say.

She and Epstein allegedly made Giuffre sit back and watch as they engaged “in illegal sexual acts with dozens of underage girls,” the papers say.

Maxwell “assisted in internationally trafficking” young girls for Epstein and his pedophile buddies “for sexual purposes,” according to Giuffre’s suit, which was settled outside of court.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/twiste...ex-slave-case/

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 12th, 2019 at 04:08 PM.

Old August 12th, 2019 #113
James Fette

So the FEDS are raiding the island today? They've had a month to destroy evidence!?!?

Old August 12th, 2019 #114
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down its for show

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
So the FEDS are raiding the island today? They've had a month to destroy evidence!?!?
More than a month, Epstein had years to wipe all trace of what was going on there and I'm sure he and his associates did.

The FBI is showing off for the cameras they know are trained on the island, these dozen agents should be trying to locate his accomplices instead.

Shows me how much the Feds really care about our kids.

Fuck 'em.

Old August 12th, 2019 #115
Stewart Meadows

Jewish garbage channel CNN is kvetching:

Quote:
Trump promotes Epstein-Clintons conspiracy theory, the latest in a pattern of baseless claims spread by President

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

Updated 1459 GMT (2259 HKT) August 11, 2019

Berkeley Heights, New Jersey (CNN) President Donald Trump on Saturday promoted a conspiracy theory linking the Clinton family to the death of multimillionaire and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, the latest instance of Trump propagating baseless conspiracy theories and falsehoods.

Trump shared a tweet and video from conservative comedian Terrence Williams that claimed without evidence that former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- Trump's 2016 presidential election rival -- were responsible for Epstein's death. The Federal Bureau of Prisons and Attorney General Bill Barr said Epstein died in an "apparent suicide" while in federal custody.

As a result of Trump's retweet, the video received more than 3 million views on Twitter by Sunday morning -- more than triple Williams' most recent videos.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/11/p...ons/index.html

Quote:
baseless conspiracy theories and falsehoods.
"Baseless conspiracy theories and falsehoods"? You mean like when you guys were forced to fire three of your so-called "journalists" after you published a false news story about the "Russiagate" bullshit?

Quote:
3 CNN Journalists Resign After Retracted Story on Trump Ally

Three prominent journalists at CNN resigned on Monday after the cable news network was forced to retract and apologize for a story on its website involving a close ally of President Trump.
(…)
CNN’s president, Jeffrey A. Zucker, has invested enormous resources into political and investigative coverage of the Trump White House,
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/b...rump-ally.html

Quote:
Jeffrey Adam Zucker[2] (born April 9, 1965) is an American media executive. He previously served as president and CEO of NBC Universal.[3] Zucker served as an executive in residence at Columbia Business School.[4] In November 2012, Zucker was picked to take over as the president of CNN Worldwide in January 2013 after Jim Walton's tenure.[5] Zucker oversees CNN, CNN International, HLN, and CNN Digital.[6] (...) Zucker was born into a Jewish family[7][8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Zucker

Jeff Zucker. "Trust me."

Old August 13th, 2019 #116
notmenomore

Quote:
The Daily Beast reported, noting that it remains unclear if the disgraced financier’s body has been released, or to whom.
Suppose there's no body.

What should be the evidence for it if there IS a body?

What are Epstein's lawyers saying, anyway???

???

Old August 13th, 2019 #117
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Why was Jeffrey Epstein’s death on 4chan before it became public?

By Jackie Salo and Tina Moore
August 13, 2019

Before The Post broke the news of Jeffrey Epstein’s death, it was posted to online message board 4chan — prompting the FDNY to probe whether one of its paramedics leaked the details.

The user made a series of six posts beginning at 8:16 a.m. Saturday — around 40 minutes before news of the convicted pedophile’s death broke.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” the first post reads.

The messages included unconfirmed details about the aid first responders rendered.

“Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called,” said one message posted at 8:47 a.m. Saturday said.

Other 4chan users were quick to question the source of the information.

“You are either a cop or EMS,” replied a user.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/why-wa...became-public/

Old August 13th, 2019 #118
James Fette

CNN acts like Drumpf retweeting a "conspiracy theory" is worse than Bushie Jr invading Iraq based on Ehud and Netanyahu lies. Or Obomba destroying the Afreakin country (Libya) with the highest standard of living on that continent and helping bring back slavery there. Or Obammie arming terrorists, including al Qaeda, in Syria.

Old August 13th, 2019 #119
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
CNN acts like Drumpf retweeting a "conspiracy theory" is worse than Bushie Jr invading Iraq based on Ehud and Netanyahu lies. Or Obomba destroying the Afreakin country (Libya) with the highest standard of living on that continent and helping bring back slavery there. Or Obammie arming terrorists, including al Qaeda, in Syria.
Yes, you're right, James. Your excellent post reminded me of the following tweet (or "slice") from Linder's new social media site Pieville:

The hypocrisy from the jewish media is astonishing.

Old August 13th, 2019 #120
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

By Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding
August 10, 2019

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.
Read the rest here:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

Tags
barry krischer jewish, ghislaine maxwell, jeffrey epstein, jews, lolita express

Thread