VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2003 #21
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

You all forget about.....

Quiznos-About a white guy stealing a dogs food, something to that efect.

Mountain Dew-Mulatto-things perform insane(computer generated) car stunts to steal back their mountain dew from the clutches of whitey.

McDonalds-All groidz, all the time. I havent eaten there in over four years. Tastes like shit anyway.

Ford-Groid driver takes offense to being called fat by white passenger, so he slams to the brakes and the white guy spits his food on to the windshield....its meatwad(aqua teen hunger force character). Airs only on cartoon network later at night. Ford is an evil anti-white corporation, and their products suck.

Old December 19th, 2003 #22
Rob Roy MacGregor

Henry Ford is flipping in his grave right now.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old December 19th, 2003 #23
Real Paladin

My Cobra runs like a scalded dog.

How about the Mitsubishi commercials?

The ones where the nigger is driving around with the white girl dancing in the front seat?

Old December 19th, 2003 #24
Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in CT
White people are so jew-nigged and denatured that they actually identify more with images of non-Whites than of their own kind.
You got it in one, Mike! "Denatured" is certainly the right word for it. In chemical terms, denaturing a substance is done in order to remove or diminish its real essence, while preserving its outward appearance. That's what's happened to us. It's probably the most insidious method that the jew has ever used to defeat us. And, through our children, it's beginning to work.

I once tried to point out to my partner's son, who was of Celtic ancestry, that his racial background was far and away superior to that of the blacks whose "music" and manners he liked to imitate. He didn't even argue. He just gaped at me as if I was from another planet. Then he got angry at me, and out came the tired old cliches about my "racism" and "intolerance". I have never felt more sad and hopeless than when I listened to this fine young man defending delusions that had been forced upon him by jews.

Although I do not advocate murder, I believe that our world would benefit from the complete and permanent removal of all jews everywhere.

Old December 20th, 2003 #25
the Blond beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWorker

The camera then pans back to the White couple and the White woman falls off the bed. Oy vey, White peoples are not very coordinated physically, Uncle Ariel!

Obviously the jew aim is to suggest blacks are sexually superior while Whites are sexually inferior and are incapable of even snuggling in bed together!!!!

What the fuck does the above nigger bed-scene scenario have to do with informing customers about the quality of toothpaste??

The reason they were trying to get away from eachother was because of their breath (I guess) but the subtle message was obvious.

One has to ask: how the fuck did the jews get control over creating and filming company ads and what the hell does it have to do with selling the products? It's just like out of the movie They Live.

Old December 20th, 2003 #26
Colonel-Voltz

Well either he would get wild with the niggress or get rejected. I would rather he be rejected, otherwise his actions would imply it's great to do the dirty with non-whites. (disgusting)

Old December 20th, 2003 #27
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
How 'bout that Old Navy commercial with Lil' Kim in the ski lodge (what the hell?! I'm sorry, but nogs and ski lodges just don't mix) selling "hoodies"? The white guy wants "ta get wid" the big tittied negress but she pushes him aside for a brutha, clearly stating white men are inferior to ape men.
Those Old Navy commercials don't seem to feature any actual niggers. They feature nothing but mulatto's and whites. Rather odd. Must be that being a nigger ain't so cool.

Old December 22nd, 2003 #28
N.B. Forrest

Another infuriating one is the ad for the Black & Decker laser level; a buffoon boasts of having the "carpentry gene", then procedes to demonstrate his "comical" whiteguy incompetance by making useless slanted shelves, etc. as his wife & daughter look on with contempt. Subliminal jew-message to desperate-to-be-fashionable white girls of breeding age: "Just look at that fool. Sorta reminds you of your dad or your brother tinkering around the house, eh? You can bet that a strong, no-nonsense Magic Nigra would get the job done right - and they've got bigger cocks, too!"

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; December 22nd, 2003 at 04:49 AM.

Old December 29th, 2003 #29
Astarte

Only stupid people watch and pay attention to commercials. Commercials are for herd sheep that have nothing better to do with their time. If you do not like an ad? Take action and write the sponsor!! If you do not take that action? You have no right to complain.

Old December 29th, 2003 #30
the Blond beast

Damn, some of you are paranoid.

Old December 30th, 2003 #31
Obvious Man

As one monk said to another, 'Verily, the Lord surely loves stupid people, [herd sheep, lemmings, assholes, etc.,] for see how many of them He made!'

Old January 1st, 2004 #32
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Pretty soon you won't even need television programs, you could just loop commercials one after the other and the lemmings would never notice.

I don't watch much television unless its the news or Simpsons.
I did watch bits of Cdn Idol and was glad the White guy Ryan Malcolm won over that ugly nigger who Idol Judge, Sass Jordan (a pretty white/blonde singer from the 80's-90's) kept gushing over him when it was her turn to critique on his performance....I lost all respect for her when I saw that and kept seeing it.

Old January 3rd, 2004 #33
Georgie

Heres another one thats more general. This running joke has been used a few times that I can tell in the past. A white woman is giving birth while her white husband is standing next to hear anticipating the baby. The baby comes out but its a nigger baby. The white husband gets upset and angry at his cheating wife and this is usually followed by some type of "comedy" usually of the white man chasing after his black friend or something which was the likliest suspect. The purpose of this is to suggest that even successful, loving, respectful white men can't keep their white wives in check and faithful because black men are just so hot and everyone wants to have sex with them. The white husband is made to be a total loser for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Old January 4th, 2004 #34
T.O.dude

had to have a chuckle...i point these things out to my family and they just shake their heads at me and roll their eyes ..even got me wondering if i was seeing to much into it but after reading these posts i see we are all on the same page....kike propaganda...if its churning out pamphlets in a seedy basement or in a swanky office on madison avenue its all the same

Old January 7th, 2004 #35
the Blond beast

Georgie, was that a commercial? What company was it?

Old January 7th, 2004 #36
the Blond beast

How about the Campbell's soup commercial with the little nig bastard and the Englishmen that tries to imitate the groid's dance moves and shoots hoops with the nigger and fails miserably. Any white girl that saw that now thinks White guys are dipshits.

Old January 8th, 2004 #37
Real Paladin

You mean the one where the 13 yr old nigger bounces the ball off of the white buffoons head?

Yeah.

Old February 3rd, 2004 #38
Yule Brenner

swansons frozen foods, has a commercial featuring a white family. A mother is in the kitchen with her kids, narration starts "you want something quick and easy for your kids", kids are shown eating instant dinners. the Narrator continues, "you want something for yourself", mother is shown eating different product. Narration finishes with "and your husband likes wearing your frilly panties, we can't help you with that", In walks in a Nordic male.

Last edited by Yule Brenner; February 3rd, 2004 at 03:29 PM.

Old February 10th, 2004 #39
bedford

There are a lot of subtle and not so subtle anti-white messages that you see
in TV advertising. One that comes to mind is a car dealership commercial(It
may be Carmax) where a white female customer is looking for a car and a
black man is the salesman. The white female asks what features the car has
and the black salesman answers her questions. Each time the black man
answers her questions the white woman punches him in the shoulder and
says "Get out of here". This happens several times. Finally the black salesman
says "Don't do that again" to the woman. The subtle message in this ad
is that white people are prone to violence and black men are the noble
victims of this violence.
Another TV ad that I do like is for Reeses Peanut Butter cups. A hip hop
dressing groid is coming up an escalator while eating a Reeses cup. The
escalator tears off his clothes but he doesn't even notice because he
is so engrossed by eating the chocolate.

Old February 12th, 2004 #40
bedford

There is another anti-white commercial that comes on where I live in Atlanta.
It is an ad for the Georgia Lottery's Fantasy Five drawing. The theme of the commercial is "What is your fantasy" if you win the lottery. The ad features a
very skinny white guy with a tank top on. He is in the weight room hanging
around a few black body builders. He is trying to sound tough by using weightlifting slang but the black guys are just staring at him like he is crazy.
What bothered me about this ad is the fact that they make the weak guy white
and the strong guys black. Why not reverse roles and make the wimpy guy black
and the bodybuilders white?

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread