Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2008 #1
steven clark

Default Carrier

Has anyone seem the PBS documentary 'Carrier'? It is about several months on the USS Nimitz. I saw parts of it, and it was well-made, certainly showing you all you need to know about a carrier. I never served on one, but I did visit the Kennedy when it was in Boston. 'Carrier' 's biggest impression on me was the crew. It's a real mongrelized navy now. It shows men and women together, mixing it up. There are gays on board, and even a group that celebrates Wiccan services with the Navy's blessing. Shit. Also, one lone Jew
who sort of bemoans his fate...the one Zog in the cog. I was bothered by the number of women serving who left children behind to serve. A woman almost cries at seeing her three kids again in Hawaii...God, can't these women just stay a mother? I also was impressed with the racial mixing. One sailor worries over a girl he got pregnant back home. He's a real white bread type. She's asian, and he's shocked and angry when he returns home and he ignores him and has been carrying on with another boyfriend. Another whitebread does salsa dancing with an hispanic female on a carrier deck because he misses dancing with his wife...and guys think he's gay or at least screwing the hispanic sailor...something his wife suspects, and the wife is Filipino. I keep seeing these white military guys, the real aryan-looking ones, and they all seem to shack up with orientals. Why? The pilots seem pretty gung-ho and dedicated, but the rest of the crew bitches and moans, and for everyone who is all-the-way on fighting Iraq and 'terrorism', others couldn't care less. The sexual integration of the Navy is thorough, and I guess it's
the Obama Navy. CLinton and Bush's gift to us. I found the score a little annoying...full of gospel wah-wah-wahhhhing and rock...I had to turn it off
here and there. So, I'm impressed with the carrier and our navy, but I think to myself 'these guys would wipe out any WN they found if ordered to do so.'
I was reminded of my own days in the military and not. I was in just before the sexual integration hit. Anyone see this?

Old May 8th, 2008 #2
brutus

Yes, I saw the show and you're right about the pathetic state of affairs with regards to the quality of America's armed forces.

The only way how this jewish contrived toilet called the U.S. military can survive is on the backs of White men's technologically advanced weaponry and other inventions. The jew showcases niggers, muds and women in the documentary however the viewing audience is never made aware that these people's contributions to the military's gigantic foundation of superiority are minuscule and pale in comparison to that of the White man's contributions.

For the most part the military is controlled by a thin veneer of White men at the top who are in turn controlled by a puppet commander and chief who is ultimately controlled by the jew. The jew has systematically staffed the rank and file of our armed forces with niggers, muds and women because they fear that having a majority White male military could be dangerous and more prone to turn on their jewish masters. Niggers, muds and women, while grossly inefficient as a military machine, are more easily led and less likely to mutiny when forced to obey immoral orders. The perfect murdering minions of the jew.

Thread