VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2019 #1
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Default Fathers day

Must be the most confusing day in this household. Three kids by thirty-eight possible fathers, and our Joe scores the jackpot. I take my hat off to him. All his previous posts on this very forum, slating female single Mums, white trash benefit whores etc etc, mean nothing now Joe has managed to get a shag! Make no mistake, those old threads and posts are being dug up, just like Joe used to do..LOL. Difference is, his fat cunt, benefit, white trash, single parent whore (who I'm sure he has kept all this stuff from), will be getting it all sent on to her. CANT CHEAT KARMA..HAHAHA

Old March 18th, 2019 #2
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Wogden View Post
Must be the most confusing day in this household. Three kids by thirty-eight possible fathers, and our Joe scores the jackpot. I take my hat off to him. All his previous posts on this very forum, slating female single Mums, white trash benefit whores etc etc, mean nothing now Joe has managed to get a shag! Make no mistake, those old threads and posts are being dug up, just like Joe used to do..LOL. Difference is, his fat cunt, benefit, white trash, single parent whore (who I'm sure he has kept all this stuff from), will be getting it all sent on to her. CANT CHEAT KARMA..HAHAHA
Just can't believe he aint hooked up with a "Stani" bitch....

Old April 30th, 2019 #3
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Wogden View Post
All his previous posts on this very forum, slating female single Mums, white trash benefit whores etc etc, mean nothing now Joe has managed to get a shag! Make no mistake, those old threads and posts are being dug up, just like Joe used to do..LOL. Difference is, his fat cunt, benefit, white trash, single parent whore (who I'm sure he has kept all this stuff from), will be getting it all sent on to her. CANT CHEAT KARMA..HAHAHA
And your grassing messages made me single. They'd have made me unemployed too, if I had put my hand up to certain things.

They also made you a self-confessed grass.

I can change my status as a single man by pulling another bird. Can you undo the damage to your reputation, snake?

Old May 1st, 2019 #4
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
And your grassing messages made me single. They'd have made me unemployed too, if I had put my hand up to certain things.

They also made you a self-confessed grass.

I can change my status as a single man by pulling another bird. Can you undo the damage to your reputation, snake?
Why would you give anyone that opportunity to even know anything about you?

Old May 1st, 2019 #5
Clive Sharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
Why would you give anyone that opportunity to even know anything about you?
FACEBOOK I EXPECT

Thread