VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 4th, 2011 #1
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default Easy money, baby!

I've done the following too many times to count.

Always do very well.

This weekend, there is a large annual fair in a small local town. I'll be set up with 2 T-shirts for sale & a large scoreboard (seen by all) with which to keep count of which shirt sells the most.

Shirt #1: PROUD REPUBLICAN (red print)

Shirt #2: PROUD DEMOCRAT (blue print)

I'll have about $1.15 in the shirts, which I sell for $5.00.*

The Republicans always win.

Find a printer, and start hitting local events doing the same thing. The scoreboard is a must. The bigger, the better. You won't be disappointed in your return on investment.

*I have free access to a screen-printing shop, so your prices will vary. I would think you could get a White shirt imprinted w/1 color in bulk for around 4-5 bucks anywhere, sell for 7.50 or 10.

I made the above post a couple of years ago.

Guys, this is the single best idea that I have ever came up with for making money.

Every election cycle, you have a chance to absolutely rake in the cash.

Start contacting local screen-printers, checking prices for a 1 color-1 side imprint on a White T-shirt in bulk.

Get the price breakdown on lots of 100, 300, etc. Don't be afraid to play one printer against another, it's standard practice in the industry.

Start thinking of your sign design. Bigger is always better.

As soon as the campaign season begins in earnest, start looking for locations to sell at.

You are only limited by your motivation level.

I'm going to add ideas/tips to this thread as the 2012 election seasons begins to ramp up, because it's a simply perfect way for WN to make themselves a considerable amount of extra cash.

Tags
wn entrepreneurialism

Thread