Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2014 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Lee-Jackson Day vigil 1-17-2014

Yesterday was Lee-Jackson Day in Virginia, a state holiday in Virginia honoring the Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson. For about 90 minutes Ron Doggett and I held a vigil at the Stonewall Jackson Monument on Monument Avenue in Richmond, VA. This is a very busy intersection and reaction was overwhelmingly positive. We even had quite a few White people walk up to us to wish us a happy Lee-Jackson Day and take pictures. Pro-White and Confederate events in this area are almost always organized by Ron. However, for the past two years (we also held a vigil here last year and the response was also positive) I decided to have an event at the Jackson Monument because while many Southern States rightfully honor Robert E. Lee, Virginia is the only state to honor Jackson. I want to thank Ron Doggett for his assistance last year and yesterday. His attendance made this event very successful. Happy belated Lee-Jackson Day to VNN!!!

Last edited by Ironguard1940; January 18th, 2014 at 12:28 PM.

Old January 27th, 2014 #2
Ironguard1940

Default My 2014 signature is working wonders for me

Some nutjob has a Lee-Jackson hate hate thread on the Fairfax Underground. I think he got more hate than he bargained for from me.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...0/1389376.html

Thread