VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2008 #21
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
Good point. Wasn't there something called the Veteran's disease or something a few years back? I would also be very careful about what I ate. I wondered, at the time, if the chinks had put something in President Bush Sr's food when he vomited at the China meeting. Ya can't be too careful these days.
Do you mean Legionnaire's disease?
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/leg...isease/DS00853

I don't go to any restaurants that are staffed with gooks/ muds.

I know how bad their concept of hygiene is.

Old October 31st, 2008 #22
R Nokes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
Last conference I almost starved to death. I was afraid to eat the hotel food due to the all black servers and cooks, I didnt want to eat at the Denny's across the street, I almost got ran over running across the street to buy donuts that ended up having green mold on them and that New Orleans food smelled like crap. I ended up eating stuff I bought out of the local 7 11. Good thing Dresden was nursing so she didnt starve or have to eat that crap.
That's why WN like Subway, you watch them making your food.

Old October 31st, 2008 #23
Curtis Stone

I think the reason whites are always forced to be "inclusive" and color blind but other groups can segregate themselves is mostly because the Master Plan is to have whites race mix ourselves out of existence. You just can't say "I want the white race to survive because I like the white race. "

I think Olive Branch might be a whiter place where Memphis whites go to escape the blessings of negroes.

Old October 31st, 2008 #24
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

They should fly to Tehran and have the conference there. I'm sure Ahmadinejad would put them up in some nice hotel and that there would be no problems with the white racial nature of the event. The scandal might even make the jewspapers here in the Kwa.

Land of the free, home of the brave...unless you advocate against the displacement and extinction of the white race.

Old October 31st, 2008 #25
Curtis Stone

David Duke says they are on the contract, and the hotel never said it wouldn't have permitted it if they had known it was a white group.

From the Commercial Appeal:
"...Travis Murray, general manager of the hotel, submitted his resignation Wednesday after news of the white power conference became well publicized.

When asked by telephone about why he resigned, he said there were two reasons, and went on to talk about threats he'd received.

Spence Ray, a partner with the group that owns Whispering Woods Hotel, said Thursday that Murray's resignation and news of the white power conference were not related.

He e-mailed Murray's resignation letter dated Wednesday that did not mention the issue.

"He's been looking for another job," Ray said, to be closer to family.

Ray said it was unfortunate Murray phrased the resignation and comments on the white power conference in the same context.

The Mid-South Peace and Justice Center asked Whispering Woods to give employees the option of time off with pay during the conference Nov. 7-9. Ray said employees will be allowed to choose different hours to work.

The Olive Branch Police Department issued a statement Thursday saying they have "formulated contingency plans" should any problems arise during the conference.

"We are familiar with David Duke and his associates and the issues that their presence may bring to our city," the statement said.

-- Toni Lepeska: (662) 996-1409

Old October 31st, 2008 #26
Stronza

I am sure that the organizers of this meeting know damn well that their gathering will be trashed before it ever gets off the ground. These things happen when much less controversial organizations try to hold a conference in a public place. This to my view is a publicity stunt, and maybe a good one at that.

Old October 31st, 2008 #27
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I suppose if it's far enough out there will be no problems but where will people stay?
At the hotel where the conference is being held, they are even offering discount rates for conference attendees.

Old October 31st, 2008 #28
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Really?
I was in NO 25 years ago and thought it was one of the best restaurant towns I've ever been in.
I would kill for an oyster loaf or a muffaletta and camp-out in the Acme Oyster Bar if they let me!

Honestly all I could smell downtown was urine. The ABC camera following us has me talking about how the town is a "sewer" and that it is the kind of place that should be "washed off the face of the earth".....later, after Katrina they decided not to include that part in the final show since it came true and it made me kindof seem like a prophetess.... The ABC guy said, "April they would hate you guys if I included that part, now that NO is full of victims". I said " go for it, I think alot of people would agree with me"......I didnt believe his reason for one second, I know they knew that it would make me seem smart, which was the last thing they wanted to show.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old October 31st, 2008 #29
Joe_J.
Radio active

I understand that this thing is going to be in Memphis, TN just a few days after the elections. Someone did planning without considering TNB. Memphis? Montana, Idaho and other nearly all White states would have been a better choice.

Old October 31st, 2008 #30
Curtis Stone

You know they say we are marginilized, Obama just said it, but they don't say this is in part because every time whites try to organize something for whites, Jews try to get it cancelled and they get the cops to scare us into thinking we will be under surveillance. They might as well say, we don't permit civil rights to white activists, only to black or other non-white groups. And that probably is because they are afraid that Duke's message would attract more members if he was left alone.

Old November 1st, 2008 #31
Nylander77
Berserker

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
I'll put $1 on it's a jew
more than likely a nigger, with a last name like flowers.

Old November 2nd, 2008 #32
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylander77 View Post
more than likely a nigger, with a last name like flowers.
there is one column of Flowers in the Memphis phone book and a lot of them have odd first names like Jarome, Shavonne, Linery, Tiressa, Rev. TJ, Kenyan, Renisea, Timetria, Tonjala....

Old November 2nd, 2008 #33
antiZOG

First name's Jacob -that's very jewish..last name could be an anglicization of a name that was originally german/yiddish, which jews are known to do a lot.
German word for flower is "blume", I believe. There are many other examples. A person originally named "Morgenstern", may have literally translated the name to "Morningstar". Feld becomes "Field", Stein becomes "Stone", and so on. See how it works?
These jews are tricky -never take a name at face-value.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #34
Rounder

Again, I urge all VNN'ers who can, to attend Duke's conference. Yaw'll might see me there, too.

Whatchasay ?? Who else is going ??

Old November 3rd, 2008 #35
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiZOG View Post
First name's Jacob -that's very jewish..last name could be an anglicization of a name that was originally german/yiddish, which jews are known to do a lot.
German word for flower is "blume", I believe. There are many other examples. A person originally named "Morgenstern", may have literally translated the name to "Morningstar". Feld becomes "Field", Stein becomes "Stone", and so on. See how it works?
These jews are tricky -never take a name at face-value.

I think the main Flowers family is a Jewish family in Texas. They changed it from Flores. These negroes would be former slaves of off some Flowers plantation, probably. But remember Jennifer Flowers, Bill Clinton's alleged girlfriend?

Old November 3rd, 2008 #36
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Again, I urge all VNN'ers who can, to attend Duke's conference. Yaw'll might see me there, too.

Whatchasay ?? Who else is going ??
I'm going
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #37
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiZOG View Post

exactly what i was thinking..everything diversity oriented always has a kike involved somewhere
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #38
Rounder

Quote:
I'm going
Good for you LME, and thanks. Look for me in the lounge. Tall, "mature", handsome fellow holding a Natural Lite and badmouthing kikes and koons.

Old November 3rd, 2008 #39
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Good for you LME, and thanks. Look for me in the lounge. Tall, "mature", handsome fellow holding a Natural Lite and badmouthing kikes and koons.
I'll be the shortass, tattooed Kiwi in a short skirt and boots

Old November 3rd, 2008 #40
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I'll be the shortass, tattooed Kiwi in a short skirt and boots

....and fishnets.

Thread