VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2011 #41
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I can post as a guest even with my various Scumfront accounts disabled.

It demonstrated that all involved parties were likely technically "mestizos."
I like WhiteTerrors reply to my question, I repped him and liked his post.

And "your welcome" you ungrateful turd.

Old May 26th, 2011 #42
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
I like WhiteTerrors reply to my question, I repped him and liked his post.

And "your welcome" you ungrateful turd.
His post is incoherent.

Quote:
His point is that when non-whites attack a White person it's not a racially motivated 'hate crime', but a intra-racial altercation.
Mixed-bloods are not "non-whites." By the very nature of their admixture, they are part-whites, and the average so-called "Hispanic" possesses majority euro admixture proportions. If mixed-bloods are "non-whites," where is the line drawn between the average 3 to 5% of Indian admixture that U.S. whites possess, the average 20% of Indian admixture that Argentine whites possess (bearing in mind the fact that there is a Argentina and Uruguay forum on Scumfront), and the average 32% of Indian admixture that U.S. "Hispanics" possess?

Quote:
However, should a White person threaten a mud with a gun, that would be a racially motivated 'hate crime'. It would also be a major news item to be broadcast around the globe, and the offender sent to prison for 20-30 years.
A theoretical white person would, on average, possess far less Indian admixture than the comparable amount of euro admixture that a theoretical "mestizo" possesses. There is thus a considerably lesser cognitive dissonance that stems from an average white being motivated by "racial hatred" of "mestizos" than from a "mestizo" hating whites.

That presumes that this was a "racially motivated" crime to begin with, which would be evidenced by the use of racial/ethnic slurs or epithets during the assault, but is not.

You see now why it was necessary for me to be banned from Scumfront, raerae. I embarrass the resident interloper population too much when I crush them like bugs.

Old May 26th, 2011 #43
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Quote:
His post is incoherent.

Quote:
Mixed-bloods are not "non-whites." By the very nature of their admixture, they are part-whites, and the average so-called "Hispanic" possesses majority euro admixture proportions. If mixed-bloods are "non-whites," where is the line drawn between the average 3 to 5% of Indian admixture that U.S. whites possess, the average 20% of Indian admixture that Argentine whites possess (bearing in mind the fact that there is a Argentina and Uruguay forum on Scumfront), and the average 32% of Indian admixture that U.S. "Hispanics" possess?

Quote:
A theoretical white person would, on average, possess far less Indian admixture than the comparable amount of euro admixture that a theoretical "mestizo" possesses. There is thus a considerably lesser cognitive dissonance that stems from an average white being motivated by "racial hatred" of "mestizos" than from a "mestizo" hating whites

Quote:
That presumes that this was a "racially motivated" crime to begin with, which would be evidenced by the use of racial/ethnic slurs or epithets during the assault, but is not.
Quote:
You see now why it was necessary for me to be banned from Scumfront, raerae. I embarrass the resident interloper population too much when I crush them like bugs.
Actually he makes a lot of sense, hence this quite funny post of yours. He pissed you off didn't he? lol

You were banned for blatantly ignoring forum guidelines...

Old May 26th, 2011 #44
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Actually he makes a lot of sense, hence this quite funny post of yours. He pissed you off didn't he? lol
I'm an Indian; I have inner calmness, bitch-ass nigga. And no, I refuted his post.

Quote:
You were banned for blatantly ignoring forum guidelines...
Is that a fact? Which forum guideline did I violate?

Old May 27th, 2011 #45
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
Did you read the thread I posted? I devastated the OV members so badly that fools on that forum refused to believe that I was an Indian, and insisted that I was white or Jewish. I posted a picture of myself holding a sign that specifically addressed members of the forum to disprove this claim, but STD4061 or whatever his name is refused to approve the post.
So, the members of another WN forum didn't believe you were an Injun, and thought you were just another educated hebrew lad, what a notion!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=128182

Now, im to believe your a 19 year old (native indian who has been to Europe) high school drop-out who is presently attending 2 separate colleges.

Quote:
I go to East Los Angeles College and Compton College. Feel free to stop by for a visit whenever.

No. I'm 19.

Thread