VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2009 #21
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
Well duh, name a major city in the U.S. that isn't a center of multicult extremism. If you go to Seattle expecting an Aryan paradise you'll be sorely disappointed. It's the same bunch of candy-ass whites you find in the rest of the country. Whites with a capital W are found inland, for starters. Both the east and west coasts are firmly in the hands of the enemy, for now. If you want a better chance of living around like-minded folks, you need to move to flyover land.
Why not have a "flyover land" migration? I don't see what advantage the Northwest has.

Quote:
In my part of the Northwest, I haven't seen a nigger in over a year. Seeing a non-White in my little town is rare enough to turn heads.
Most states have White areas where you don't often see non-Whites, so that isn't a meaningful observation.

Old October 12th, 2009 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

[This is from spiritwaterblood, close to what I'm talking about]

# Winston Smith Says:
August 29th, 2009 at 4:40 am

We’re all outraged by that awful video and we feel pity for that poor man, because we saw the barbarity of what he endured. We saw and heard the fists, feet, elbows, and knees strike him with merciless force and sickening thuds. We saw his body go limp and we heard him wheezing and struggling for breath, involuntarily but desperately trying to keep himself alive. We want the perpetrators to pay heavily for their sadism with the harshest punishment possible. Why? Because we SAW what happened to him.

We’ll never see what Channon and Chris endured. We’ll never see them bound, blindfolded, and helpless. We’ll never see the looks of terror on their faces. We’ll never hear the sadistically gleeful exclamations of the rapists as they sexually abused and humiliated Channon and Chris, whose cries of anguish will never be heard. We’ll not hear the gunshots that killed Chris, and we’ll not smell his burning flesh. We’ll not see helpless Channon being molested and beaten and doused with bleach, and we’ll not hear her unanswered weeping. We’ll not see the soulless savages cover her with trash bags and then stuff her into a garbage can. We’ll never know if she was sobbing while she was slowly suffocating. Most people will never see the photos of their mangled and abused corpses. We’ll have to settle for net-speak tweets and words on blogs and pictures of black faces sporting their best urban scowls. We might even be informed that some of those animals have accepted Jesus and are now shaved, saved, and sorry (for at least the duration of their trials). We will see videos of what our Administrator called (paraphrasing) “the clichéd wailing black woman,” and we’ll be warned over and over again that “what you’re about to see and hear will be offensive because it contains the n- word,” and many White parents will more vehemently warn their children about the unimaginable offensiveness and vulgarity of the n-word than they will about the vicious, savage, and sadistic behavior of those animals. And since that’s what we’ll see, that’s where the focus will be – on the ordeals of the perpetrators, not on what they did to Channon and Chris. Has any television news coverage discussed in detail what those savages did to Channon and Chris? Has any television news dared to use the evocative, resonant, and appropriate words that accurately describe the grotesqueness, depravity, and inhumanity of what those monsters did? No, they haven’t. Instead, they tiptoe around the real horror, and talk about a botched carjacking, and warn viewers that they are about to experience the worst thing imaginable – a racist uttering the n-word, and inform us that the jury spared the life of the convicted.

We pity that poor man who was beaten to a pulp, because the video humanizes him. There will be loud cries calling for the heads of those who participated and were present (especially for the head of Bobby Blythe, since he’s White). The victim isn’t a lurid description; he isn’t a case in a court trial. At one moment he’s a living creature, and at the next moment life is ebbing from his body. And what we will see in the coming months will humanize, even if slightly, the demons that kidnapped, raped, tortured, and murdered Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Neither Channon and Chris, nor the murderers deserve it.

http://spiritwaterblood.com/2009/08/...-what-happens/

Old October 12th, 2009 #23
Randolf Facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
The downside of that is they lack the gravitas of, for example, Pierce's Turner Diaries
Wow, I'll have to respectfully, but most adamantly, disagree.

I was moved to tears by many passages throughout each of the books that comprise this Northwest tetralogy... the one scene alone, at the end of A Mighty Fortress, where the woman (who had been tortured and horrendously disfigured during her imprisonment) raises the Tricolor over the new Republic, would (as the Irish say) "bring tears to a glass eye".

And in the Brigade, the thought of that Jewish PI getting ahold of and questioning that Hollywood actress who sympathized with the rebels made my skin crawl.

I could provide dozens of more examples, but point made.

Quote:
There's nothing he describes happening to the country or characters that would evoke the depth of the response he records. It's like he assumes people know why it's worth killing to reassert White control...
The whole "what are we fighting for" or "why should we fight" is discussed in character dialog and shown quite viscerally innumerable times throughout the works.

Quote:
Yeah, I've heard hundreds of people say that... (that the Turner Diaries are terribly written)
Yeah, then, well... they could be right. ;-)

Sorry, but the Turner Diaries is a comic book compared to any one of Covington's Northwest works.

The only thing that comes close is Serpent's Walk.

Quote:
My guess is not a single person will move to the Northwest because of Covington's words, and since that is his intent, he has failed.
Sorry again, but you've already been proven wrong on that assumption as well... I myself know of several who have made the trek, based upon said inspiration... and dozens more, judging by posts I've seen in the Northwest forums. Granted, there has been no mass exodus from the Kwa to the NW Pacific... but a start has indeed been made.

Quote:
... moving to the Northwest, which is the least attractive quadrant of the country unless you like rain, wind and long winters. If we're going to fight and risk death, let's do it for California, not Wyoming.
Alas, when it comes to the weather of the given regions, here you make a strong point... but the only way Whites are going to reclaim CA is with a stiff backbone ready for ethnic cleansing on a scale which would make Hutus and Tutsis blush... which obviously ain't gonna happen, so long as we run like scared rabbits from words like 'racist' or blanche at the thought of hearing, let along using, "The N Word".

Old October 12th, 2009 #24
Randolf Facto

Default The Problem With The Hill Of The Ravens Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Torrance View Post
I haven't actually downloaded them myself, since I have all the actual books themselves. I know the webmaster and I'll contact him and see what's what. For those of you who don't mind spending a few FRNs, the Northwest series is available on amazon.com and at Barnes and Noble online.
I don't know if this is significant, but the problem with the Hill Of The Ravens download is it appears to be a scanned image download of the pages... and automatically loads into Adobe as a pdf... whereas all of the others, when the link is clicked, prompt for Save To Disk or Load with Adobe, and appear to be true e-books.

So it looks like whoever did the page scan of HOTR only got as far as page 117.

Old October 12th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolf Facto View Post
I was moved to tears by many passages throughout each of the books that comprise this Northwest tetralogy... the one scene alone, at the end of A Mighty Fortress, where the woman (who had been tortured and horrendously disfigured during her imprisonment) raises the Tricolor over the new Republic, would (as the Irish say) "bring tears to a glass eye".
Nah, it's on the emotional level of soap opera. Covington can't evoke genuine fear based on plausibility, as Pierce did in TD, or the legitimate hatred the judeo-left engenders in White men.

Quote:
The whole "what are we fighting for" or "why should we fight" is discussed in character dialog and shown quite viscerally innumerable times throughout the works.
I disagree. One forgets the name of the characters the moment one puts the book down, as they are stock types, very much as jews make them, except they're White.

Quote:
Yeah, then, well... they could be right. ;-)
You didn't address the point, which is that TD is 100x heavier than Covington's souffle.

Quote:
Sorry, but the Turner Diaries is a comic book compared to any one of Covington's Northwest works.
Sorry, you're not much of a literary critic. Covington's books have made no impression on the greater world, Pierce's one thin volume has.

Quote:
The only thing that comes close is Serpent's Walk.
Ugh, the worst by far, utterly unreadable except by Star Trek types.

Quote:
Sorry again, but you've already been proven wrong on that assumption as well... I myself know of several who have made the trek,
I don't believe you.

There are people, like the Gaedes, who left California for the NW or intermountain west (as they say in Utah), but they're not leaving in light of Covington's call and vision.

Quote:
based upon said inspiration... and dozens more, judging by posts I've seen in the Northwest forums.
Bullshit.

Quote:
Granted, there has been no mass exodus from the Kwa to the NW Pacific... but a start has indeed been made
No evidence of your claim whatsoever.

Quote:
Alas, when it comes to the weather of the given regions, here you make a strong point... but the only way Whites are going to reclaim CA is with a stiff backbone ready for ethnic cleansing on a scale which would make Hutus and Tutsis blush... which obviously ain't gonna happen, so long as we run like scared rabbits from words like 'racist' or blanche at the thought of hearing, let along using, "The N Word".
It will take the same amount of work to gain one inch of the country as the whole thing. Covington's call to the northwest is equivalent to telling teenage soldiers if they win they can have the grandmothers as spoils and aluminum cans as booty.

Old October 12th, 2009 #26
Randolf Facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nah, it's on the emotional level of soap opera. Covington can't evoke genuine fear based on plausibility, as Pierce did in TD, or the legitimate hatred the judeo-left engenders in White men.
Eh... not quite... but since there's no way to dispute this to a binary conclusion between two men of different tastes, onward...

Quote:
I disagree. One forgets the name of the characters the moment one puts the book down, as they are stock types, very much as jews make them, except they're White.
Oh, for crying out loud! That could be said about TD an hundredfold more!

Funny, I myself can remember several character names from the NW tetralogy, and more importantly, dozens of the personalities of characters whose names escape me for the moment, in my dotage (not surprising... many non-senior-moment folks can't remember the names of characters from even the most classic of movies or novels)... and while we're on the subject, the only one I can remember from the Turner Diaries is, well, Turner... ;-) And I doubt even the biggest Turner Diaries fans could name any others without consulting the text.

Quote:
You didn't address the point, which is that TD is 100x heavier than Covington's souffle.
Quote:
Sorry, you're not much of a literary critic. Covington's books have made no impression on the greater world, Pierce's one thin volume has.
And because you say it, that makes it so... keep you warm. I'll let others judge the merits of our respective literary tastes. ;-)

I definitely did address it, with examples... but if even those two specific ones don't convince, there's no point in citing dozens of additional ones... sigh.

If you truly think TD is heavier, well... I consider your disparagement of my literary critique abilities more compliment than barb.

For the record, as far as impact is concerned... The Turner Diaries has had a bit of a head start over the NW tetralogy... say, some twenty-five years... and the only "impression" it's had worth mentioning is the rather dubious distinction of "inspiring" a handful of men calling themselves the Order to a few bank robberies before being hunted down by the feds, and a certain Timothy McVeigh to bomb a federal building in OK.

I suppose in another 25 years we'll have to come back and see if the NW tetralogy has had any similar distinctions... if only for the sake of this debate. ;-)

Quote:
Ugh, the worst by far, utterly unreadable except by Star Trek types.
Again, your opinion... there are others who say otherwise. In my opinion, Serpent's Walk easily shadows TD in depth of story and interest of characters and scenarios.

Quote:
Bullshit.

No evidence of your claim whatsoever.
None except what those who have actually migrated there say for themselves over some forums... I take them at their word, and call that evidence... again, you may chose not to believe them... but then you can't say that there's been no evidence.

You're entitled to your own opinions... but not your own facts.

Quote:
It will take the same amount of work to gain one inch of the country as the whole thing. Covington's call to the northwest is equivalent to telling teenage soldiers if they win they can have the grandmothers as spoils and aluminum cans as booty.
Sigh... there's nothing wrong with wanting to raise the bar, but don't go calling the pole vault a high jump. It will NOT take the "same amount of work " to cleanse territories like Idaho and Washington compared to California, which is pretty much already lost to the invaders... geez, it's not even a debate.

Old October 12th, 2009 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Eh... not quite... but since there's no way to dispute this to a binary conclusion between two men of different tastes, onward...
True, but... this remains: both authors are considerably less than literary, but, because of the character of the men, which I feel in the prose strongly, even coming through the serial thriller format Pierce used, Pierce is much heavier than Covington, who is universally known as a no-account liar. Covington's book not only has the wrong tone, breezy, it makes the military victory seem just as breezy-easy too.

Quote:
Funny, I myself can remember several character names from the NW tetralogy, and more importantly, dozens of the personalities of characters whose names escape me for the moment, in my dotage (not surprising... many non-senior-moment folks can't remember the names of characters from even the most classic of movies or novels)... and while we're on the subject, the only one I can remember from the Turner Diaries is, well, Turner... ;-) And I doubt even the biggest Turner Diaries fans could name any others without consulting the text.
The difference is that Covington's written about 5x as many pages to no greater effect. Covington is a smoother fiction writer than Pierce, but Pierce leaves an impression on you; Covington does not. Too glib and breezy. Covington's piece on rejections from feminist editors at the big NYC houses is much more memorable to me than any of his actual works. To me, he comes off like a typical Sci-Fi nerd who happens to be into race.

Quote:
And because you say it, that makes it so... keep you warm. I'll let others judge the merits of our respective literary tastes. ;-)
What you don't grasp is neither author writes literature. Covington writes pop fiction, at the level of King or Grisham. Pierce wrote a thriller in installments for a newspaper. I'll say again, the way to judge their work is not by its literary merit but by the impression it made on the public and on our cause, and Pierce wins that contest hands down.

Quote:
I definitely did address it, with examples... but if even those two specific ones don't convince, there's no point in citing dozens of additional ones... sigh.
Let's see, this forum has been around for most of a decade. Not a single person has ever mentioned moving to the NW because he was inspired by Covington.

Quote:
If you truly think TD is heavier, well... I consider your disparagement of my literary critique abilities more compliment than barb.
If you can't tell Pierce is heavier than Covington, you need help. Why is Covington even in the northwest? Because he's afraid of being forced to pay a court judgment for lying about someone.

Quote:
For the record, as far as impact is concerned... The Turner Diaries has had a bit of a head start over the NW tetralogy... say, some twenty-five years... and the only "impression" it's had worth mentioning is the rather dubious distinction of "inspiring" a handful of men calling themselves the Order to a few bank robberies before being hunted down by the feds, and a certain Timothy McVeigh to bomb a federal building in OK.
McVeigh was inspired by Waco, and what's more, he was part of a cell put together and actuated by the feds. Still, you can't give me one person inspired by Covington, so Pierce wins.

Quote:
I suppose in another 25 years we'll have to come back and see if the NW tetralogy has had any similar distinctions... if only for the sake of this debate. ;-)
Tetralogy is grandiose. In the case of these four, more is less, if you're looking to make a statement, since succeeding novels don't develop anything new or essential, they're just the same story with new names. The main value of Covington's series is entertaining WN. No one new will be drawn in by his work because he doesn't go into our cause deeply enough. Too much is assumed. Pierce's Turner Diaries, by contrast, when you know the date it was written, is seen by most readers as remarkably prescient.

Quote:
Again, your opinion... there are others who say otherwise. In my opinion, Serpent's Walk easily shadows TD in depth of story and interest of characters and scenarios.
It's a long mediocre novel that appeals to a subset of a niche, that's about all that can be said for it. We're its natural market, and I doubt more than a handful on this forum could tell you anything about it. I read a few dozen pages and put it down, bored.

Quote:
None except what those who have actually migrated there say for themselves over some forums... I take them at their word, and call that evidence... again, you may chose not to believe them... but then you can't say that there's been no evidence.
You claim some unnamed people on some unnamed forum say they've moved to the NW because of Covington. Not much, is it?

Quote:
You're entitled to your own opinions... but not your own facts.
The above is the facts.

Quote:
Sigh... there's nothing wrong with wanting to raise the bar, but don't go calling the pole vault a high jump. It will NOT take the "same amount of work " to cleanse territories like Idaho and Washington compared to California, which is pretty much already lost to the invaders... geez, it's not even a debate.
It sure as hell will. Whites don't have any more natural a stronghold in the NW than anywhere else. That's half my point - he doesn't make a good case for the NW being the place to go. I can make a better case against it in a few seconds:

- extremely anti-White nation to immediate north as opposed to escape into lawless mexico on southern border (just ask mex nationals)
- gook-overrun Vancouver area just north of NW
- extreme PC/granola types dominate white big cities of seattle/portland
- 50% mexican population through much of interior of washington
- basically no population at all east of central washington or oregon coast
- winter eight months of the year, except on coast, which features endless wind, rain and general drear

Old October 12th, 2009 #28
Jack Torrance
Banned

The books don't need defending. They speak for themselves. The solution is simple, folks. Download the Northwest novels, read them for yourselves, and make your own evaluation.

Old October 13th, 2009 #29
Randolf Facto

Quote:
The books don't need defending. They speak for themselves. The solution is simple, folks. Download the Northwest novels, read them for yourselves, and make your own evaluation.
Indeed.

Quote:
That's half my point - he doesn't make a good case for the NW being the place to go. I can make a better case against it in a few seconds:

- extremely anti-White nation to immediate north as opposed to escape into lawless mexico on southern border (just ask mex nationals)
- gook-overrun Vancouver area just north of NW
- extreme PC/granola types dominate white big cities of seattle/portland
- 50% mexican population through much of interior of washington
- basically no population at all east of central washington or oregon coast
- winter eight months of the year, except on coast, which features endless wind, rain and general drear
Well, by the numbers then:

- Canada has expansive territory... indeed, some say there are already supporters of the NW Imperative in BC, and if anything significant did come to fruition, those regions would be natural additions. For all the anti-White feelings coming from the 'gummint' near Montreal and Toronto, I doubt much of that holds sway out west, and full enforcement would be impossible anyway. I'll take my chances on the run in western Canada rather than MX, where a gringo, when the time comes, might as well put a target on his back.

- Gooks? Hell, blacks and mestizos are the immediate danger and concern... were it only oriental minorities on the continent, there'd be no need for a WN movement. Until all accounts can be settled, I'll take my chances in Chinatown before Harlem.

- extreme white libs in the main cities? Where, pray tell, is that NOT an issue? At least in Seattle and Portland the additional problems of minorities, a la Oakland or Detroit, are non-issues. We can deal with white libs, when the time comes.

- 50% mex population through much of the interior of WA? WA is one of the whitest states... if there are enclaves of agricultural or construction labor camps, that's not like one out of every two people in the state are mestizo.

- no population in east WA? Spokane and the I-90 corridor aside, can you say Lebensraum?

- as far as the weather goes, I already granted you that areas like southern CA would be nicer... but by your argument, perhaps all of the natives of Scandinavia should emigrate?

Sorry, but your anti-NW reasons aren't compelling, and indeed, many of them already exist to an even worse degree throughout America.

Old October 18th, 2009 #30
Jack Torrance
Banned

Default New Northwest Video

Speaking of all this, there is a new video out on YouTube based on The Brigade.

Old October 18th, 2009 #31
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
- 50% mex population through much of the interior of WA? WA is one of the whitest states... if there are enclaves of agricultural or construction labor camps, that's not like one out of every two people in the state are mestizo.
Races in Washington state.

Total Population (2007) 6468424

White 4919887 76.06%
Black 217443 3.36%
Indian 92635 1.43%
Asian 423597 6.54%
Pacific Islander 26827 0.41%
Two or more 178030 2.75%
Hispanic 610005 9.43%

There are 25 states with a higher percentage of Whites than Washington.

The ten states with the highest percentage of Whites in 2007 were.

95.46% Maine
95.29% Vermont
93.64% West Virginia
93.36% New Hampshire
90.64% Iowa
89.95% North Dakota
88.22% Montana
87.99% Kentucky
87.33% Wyoming
86.43% South Dakota

Old October 19th, 2009 #32
Randolf Facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
Races in Washington state.

Total Population (2007) 6468424

White 4919887 76.06%
Black 217443 3.36%
Indian 92635 1.43%
Asian 423597 6.54%
Pacific Islander 26827 0.41%
Two or more 178030 2.75%
Hispanic 610005 9.43%

There are 25 states with a higher percentage of Whites than Washington.

The ten states with the highest percentage of Whites in 2007 were.

95.46% Maine
95.29% Vermont
93.64% West Virginia
93.36% New Hampshire
90.64% Iowa
89.95% North Dakota
88.22% Montana
87.99% Kentucky
87.33% Wyoming
86.43% South Dakota
Eh... okay... my "one of the Whitest states" comment should have been tempered with "for its area" or some such thing? (Yet, see below... when taking into consideration "hispanics" that are actually White).

But the salient point was that there are not significant portions of WA in which one would say the state is 50% mestizo, as was the impression left by the claim of a previous poster, hence making the state unsuitable for the proposed NW Imperative.

By these own figures, the hispanic element is no more than 1 in 10, and I'd be willing to say it attenuates even more when you eliminate the top two cities in which their concentration is highest.

Note too, the original discussion was about mexican (with the presumption being predominantly illegal alien types), not merely "hispanic". The idea of "hispanic" gives me no qualms if you're talking about a neighborhood of European Spanish or Portuguese ethnic types, e.g., Antonio Bandieras, Mark Texeira, etc.

As a matter of fact, according to the census, when you take into account the hispanics that are classified as White, the percentage of White jumps up to 84.3%... which is nearlyl 5 points higher than the US overall... so if you're going to quote stats in the future, you should include that not-insignificant aspect.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/53000.html

Note too, when comparing "Whites, not hispanic", WA ranks nearly 10 points higher than the national average.

And we're talking about a total population of only 6 million to begin with... a very fertile area for future White population growth, if when the time comes that something like the NW Imperative takes hold.

If you want to split hairs about percentages among extremely low population states, well... nobody's going to argue that New England is very white... the point is, it won't do, geographically, as a future White homeland ethnostate Republic... leastwise, not nearly as well as the Pacific Northwest.

Old October 19th, 2009 #33
Jack Torrance
Banned

Default We Never Change

This is all pretty much to be expected. The late Robert Miles always said that if we ever actually did come up with a plan that would work, the Movement would fall all over itself to tear it down and rubbish it, because there is something deeply psychologically wrong inside us that refuses to grow up, and makes us terrified of moving into serious politics and taking any risk.

Pastor Miles made these remarks in his From the Mountain newsletter after his acquittal in the 1988 Fort Smith Sedition Trial. To his amazement, everybody started attacking and slandering and poo-pooing the acquitted defendants. Bob said it was as if we fear and hate success, and will not tolerate genuine ability among us. (Interestingly, Bob said the same thing about Harold Covington's detractors of the time.)

The White man can always find an excuse to do nothing. We are really great at that.

Old October 19th, 2009 #34
Jack Torrance
Banned

Regarding population, I would like to see those stats again once Seattle and Portland and perhaps the Yakima Valley were removed.

Old October 19th, 2009 #35
Randolf Facto

Quote:
This is all pretty much to be expected. The late Robert Miles always said that if we ever actually did come up with a plan that would work, the Movement would fall all over itself to tear it down and rubbish it, because there is something deeply psychologically wrong inside us that refuses to grow up, and makes us terrified of moving into serious politics and taking any risk.

Pastor Miles made these remarks in his From the Mountain newsletter after his acquittal in the 1988 Fort Smith Sedition Trial. To his amazement, everybody started attacking and slandering and poo-pooing the acquitted defendants. Bob said it was as if we fear and hate success, and will not tolerate genuine ability among us. (Interestingly, Bob said the same thing about Harold Covington's detractors of the time.)

The White man can always find an excuse to do nothing. We are really great at that.
Alas, too true... sigh.

One can see the inklings of such things on these forums, where rather than addressing the salient points, people will pick up on one particular phrase mentioned in a previous post and then go to lengths to say (usually with glee) "you're wrong!"... generating stats which supposedly gainsay said particular phrase... but which then turns the thread into a larger and tedious discussion dissecting the finer points of that one particular initial phrase and countermanding the gainsay... etc., etc., ad nauseum....

All the while, the initial SALIENT points getting lost in the fog.

Old October 19th, 2009 #36
PeterKramer
Banned

Obama got 57% of the White vote in Washington and 59% of the White vote in Oregon.

http://www.slate.com/id/2204464/sidebar/2204528/

Old October 19th, 2009 #37
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Alas, too true... sigh.

One can see the inklings of such things on these forums, where rather than addressing the salient points, people will pick up on one particular phrase mentioned in a previous post and then go to lengths to say (usually with glee) "you're wrong!"... generating stats which supposedly gainsay said particular phrase... but which then turns the thread into a larger and tedious discussion dissecting the finer points of that one particular initial phrase and countermanding the gainsay... etc., etc., ad nauseum....

When judging the potential of states for membership in a proposed White confederation the large number of non-whites and the extreme left wing voting patterns of what Whites they have could not be more salient to my decision making process.

Old October 19th, 2009 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Not ol' Harold though. He would never lie about anybody. He would never tear anybody down. Not Harold. He's as straight as they come.

Old October 19th, 2009 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alas, too true... sigh.

Ok, budger, let me bottom-line it for you, since you're oblivious.

Harold advocates Whites moving to the NW because that's where he is. Not because of any rational reasons. If Harold were in, say, North Carolina, which he was, before he had to leave in order to escape judgment for libeling a fellow WN, he'd be urging Whites to come home to the South. And he'd have a better case for it. Guerrillas of the type he describes need a sea to swim in, and the only part of the country with any kind of residual racial base is the South, certainly not the northwest. But when the real attitudes of the whites of the NW are pointed out, why, there we go again tearing poor Hal down.

I went to school in Southern California. My school drew a good number of the young elite from Oregon and Washington. I can tell you these people are extremely liberal. They're jewy, WASP-liberal-y, crunchy, granola-y types, not WN. And when you get out in the country, a) there's almost nobody there, and b) wherever there are any people in concentrations the Mexicans are there. I've seen dozens of Yakima papers the last few years, and I assure you that Yakima is full up with Mexicans, just like most of California.

Old October 20th, 2009 #40
Randolf Facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
Obama got 57% of the White vote in Washington and 59% of the White vote in Oregon.

http://www.slate.com/id/2204464/sidebar/2204528/
a) Many of the Whitest states in the country (e.g., Iowa, the entirety of New England, etc.) voted for Obama... what's your point?

b) During the period of the American Revolution, a full 66% of the population was considered Tory and favored the British... what's your point?

c) After 8 years of near-catastrophic Republican rule under Bush, many Whites had a noseful and would vote for any other party... what's your point?

d) As long as there's a McDonalds on every street corner and satellite TV is operational, you're going to find that the vast majority of Whites aren't "ready for primetime" WN... what's your point?

Look, it's already been admitted that areas like Portland and Seattle have their share of the ultra-libs... what I take heart from, in your latest stats (now that the previous ones have been put to rest, try another tack, eh?) is that, despite 8 years of Bush, a solid 40+% of White voters in even some of the most liberal areas of this country still couldn't bring themselves to vote for democrats. It doesn't take a majority of the population to favor a revolution, if/when the time comes... it only takes a hardcore minority, and the rest to just stay out of the way... which they will, once the balloon goes up.

Quote:
When judging the potential of states for membership in a proposed White confederation the large number of non-whites and the extreme left wing voting patterns of what Whites they have could not be more salient to my decision making process.
"Large number of non-whites"? I thought I already put that canard to rest.

As far as voting patterns go, well... Whites aren't going to save themselves through the polls... and elections aren't going to secure the existence of our people and future for our children... those same areas that went for Obama overwhelmingly went for Reagan after a mere 4 years of an inept Carter administration, so if you're packing your bags based upon the 2008 election, might as well put a sail on your RV.

Good luck on finding any state where non-whites are a non-issue and voting patterns are anything but left-leaning, for the time being.

Thread