Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Avatars=rarity these days
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,333
ColdFire
Default Opinions on North Korea ?



What do you think North Korea is ?

A Bolshevik rogue state or a National Socialist state ?

Do you view them as isolationist and just trying to mind their own business and what is best for her people ?

In fact a German right-wing organisation once even went so far as to propose showing solidarity with them . .

To the first question I say .. Yes , one might get the impresssion that they may be National Socialist , however they still carry the internationalist red star in their flag ..


To the second .. I know that many people in our movement have sympathies for countries who just try to mind their own business but is this really the case for North Korea ? To me it apppears that they are really a rogue Communist state and are still in favour of the 'world revolution' ..

Why else would they provoke the USA , the nation they see as the "imperialist" nation number one ?

Kim-Jong Un is a Stalinist if you ask me . .

So , what's your opinion on North Korea ?


Btw , North Korea was once was the target of a dystopian fictive future scenario , which was layed out in the computer game "Homefront" . .

 
Old August 2nd, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack
Racial Aristocrat
 
Skinhead Zack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 503
Skinhead Zack
Default

Some people call North Korea "Best Korea" and South Korea "Worst Korea".

It's due to N.Korea being 100% populated by its own people and there is little to no Jewish influence in that country. and due to S.Korea being Jewmerica's bitch like Japan, hence pro-degeneracy.

Speaking of N.Korea… to me, they look authoritarian and communist (although they seem anti-NWO) under absolute dictatorship.

a failed commie state with a right-wing, xenophobic government perhaps.

Good things about them: Unlike S.Korea, they seem to maintain tradition from what I've seen and heard. they don't fuck with Jew-controlled Western countries. Jews don't control their banks. and they supply missiles to Iran and Syria, both of which are against Israhell.



But I've heard several times that many North Korean gooks are starving to death from malnutrition because of its dictatorship. that is horrible.
That wouldn't happen in Western countries under Fascist regimes.





Leave them alone and they won't do us any harm unlike South Korea or China, I guess.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 2nd, 2018 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Adding More Information
 
Old August 2nd, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Avatars=rarity these days
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,333
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Some people call North Korea "Best Korea" and South Korea "Worst Korea".

It's due to N.Korea being 100% populated by its own people and there is little to no Jewish influence in that country. and due to S.Korea being Jewmerica's bitch like Japan, hence pro-degeneracy.

Speaking of N.Korea… to me, they look authoritarian and communist (although they seem anti-NWO) under absolute dictatorship.

a failed commie state with a right-wing, xenophobic government perhaps.

Good things about them: Unlike S.Korea, they seem to maintain tradition from what I've seen and heard. they don't fuck with Jew-controlled Western countries. Jews don't control their banks. and they supply missiles to Iran and Syria, both of which are against Israhell.



But I've heard several times that many North Korean gooks are starving to death from malnutrition because of its dictatorship. that is horrible.
That wouldn't happen in Western countries under Fascist regimes.





Leave them alone and they won't do us any harm unlike South Korea or China, I guess.

To be absolutely honest , I do not care what a bunch of gooks do . . .













 
Old August 3rd, 2018 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 292
Blog Entries: 11
joeylowsac
Lightbulb

As with Cuba, I think we could stand to update our foreign policy.
__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old August 3rd, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

They racially might be all Korean, but otherwise it's a dictatorship. Most don't even have access to the regular internet like we do or have regular smartphones. Most get this POS one made just for North Korea.

Us here in the KWA and over in Europe complain about censorship, but over there it's a whole other level.

I do love those Moranbong girls. They're cuties but that's about it.
 
Old August 3rd, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Avatars=rarity these days
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,333
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
They racially might be all Korean, but otherwise it's a dictatorship. Most don't even have access to the regular internet like we do or have regular smartphones. Most get this POS one made just for North Korea.

Us here in the KWA and over in Europe complain about censorship, but over there it's a whole other level.
That's what Communism is . .


. . censorship . .

Quote:
I do love those Moranbong girls. They're cuties but that's about it.



. . really ?



On a side note , why the name 'Moranabong' ?

Because they're morons and like to smoke a bong , maybe ?




 
Old August 4th, 2018 #7
Donncha Dennis
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 220
Donncha Dennis
Default

Quasi dynastical Stalinist hero worship. Great leader threw a grenade and where it landed a tree sprouted! haha another commie 3rd world sink hole nation but probably the only ones that would be willing to trade weapons with any future wn state mainly being because they have nothing to offer on the world market but weapons. Plus kim seems to like America so maybe if we ever get our heads on straight we can one day be fighting with noko weaponry, insurgencies have a much more better chance at succeeding when they can get nations to fund and arm them indefinitely. The enemy of my enemy, also at least they have a history of hating heebs and even sent soldiers to fight in numerous arab israeli wars. But that's about the only positives have fun eating noodle soup the whole year round.
 
Old August 4th, 2018 #8
Skinhead Zack
Racial Aristocrat
 
Skinhead Zack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 503
Skinhead Zack
Default

I too don't care about what a bunch of slants do, but yes, at least they are anti-ZOG.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; August 4th, 2018 at 09:59 AM.
 
Old August 4th, 2018 #9
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
That's what Communism is . .


. . censorship . .






. . really ?



On a side note , why the name 'Moranabong' ?

Because they're morons and like to smoke a bong , maybe ?




I said some of them are hot. The girl in the center, far back is Jo Kuk-hyang. Other than the eyes she has some white like features, pretty cute. Moranbong, or Moran Hill band is named after a park Moran Hill in Pyongyang.

Anyway, if the KWA and half of Europe sides with Germany in World War two you wouldn't have two Korea's today. Either the japs would control them or they'd be one country again.

All of this thanks to World War Jew.
 
Old October 21st, 2018 #10
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 7,776
Ray Allan
Default

Who would win in a catfight, Moranbong or Girls' Generation? Probably Moranbong, since they are in the army and are trained in Tae Kwan Do and how to use weapons.

__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; October 21st, 2018 at 06:39 PM.
 
Old October 21st, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Avatars=rarity these days
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,333
ColdFire
Default

. . bitches
 
Old October 21st, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Avatars=rarity these days
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,333
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Who would win in a catfight, Moranbong or Girls' Generation? Probably Moranbong, since they are in the army and are trained in Tae Kwan Do and how to use weapons.

[Comeback Stage] Girls' Generation - Lion Heart, ์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€ - ๋ผ์ด์˜จ ํ•˜ํŠธ Show Music core 20150822
Ray . .

All discussion on the "moron-bong" bitches go here.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551472




. . heehee , no beef .
 
Old October 22nd, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Who would win in a catfight, Moranbong or Girls' Generation? Probably Moranbong, since they are in the army and are trained in Tae Kwan Do and how to use weapons.

[Comeback Stage] Girls' Generation - Lion Heart, ์†Œ๋…€์‹œ๋Œ€ - ๋ผ์ด์˜จ ํ•˜ํŠธ Show Music core 20150822
MORANBONG!!! Not all of them though. Jo Kuk-hyang doesn't have a military background. She joined Moranbong at age 18.




Yea, hyang is the one I really like in Moranbong. Really no way to directly contact her since they don't have facebook or twitter there and no website for the band

 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.
Page generated in 0.10849 seconds.