Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 6th, 2015 #41
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,854
Robbie Key
Default

So, Joe_Smith in what way does your latest posts pertain to the decision to bring in a Jew to the organization? Do you like it or not?
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #42
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
So, Joe_Smith in what way does your latest posts pertain to the decision to bring in a Jew to the organization? Do you like it or not?
I won't add fuel to the incoming fire. It's pretty obvious what I think and there's already measures in the works to remediate this issue so don't make anything out of it or come to any conclusions just yet.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No PasarŠn!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #43
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

The thing that causes me to be doubtful about Christians who claim not to be materialists is their squeamishness with regard to death and murder. If they're not materialists, a stack of dead niggers should mean no more to them than the sound of a refrigerator running in the background, but their moralizing belies dispassion.

The Christ figure of Christian narrative rises above materialism and faces death impassively, which is an Aryan ideal. But in other repects the narrative is anti-Aryan, particularly in asserting that Christ's acceptance of death obviates the need for the same Aryan behavior on the part of his followers, which is blasphemous from the standpoint of Traditional Aryan Metaphysics.
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #44
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,854
Robbie Key
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I suppose this should come as no surprise, and I find myself oddly ambivalent about it. It seems to me that White racialism is in dire need of a metaphysical dimension, and as long as we confine ourselves exclusively to the realm of physical determinism, the Imperial Idea will remain unobtainable by definition.
I sort of agree with this. DNA, race or biology in itself isn't going to make anyone radical and willing to fight. That's just reality. But Hitler showed that a great man of great character can make an entire volk willing to fight and die for a higher cause. National Socialism, sure, great ideology, but it wasn't ideology which brought millions of people to Hitler's cause.

It was Hitler himself.

So, what is the White answer today? I honestly don't know. I've tried Christianity, but quickly found myself laughing at it. In some ways, Muhammad'
s case is far more persuasive.
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #45
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,339
Sean Gruber
Default

All I need to hate the jew is the thought of all the dirty things they've done to me and everything I love.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #46
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I sort of agree with this. DNA, race or biology in itself isn't going to make anyone radical and willing to fight. That's just reality. But Hitler showed that a great man of great character can make an entire volk willing to fight and die for a higher cause. National Socialism, sure, great ideology, but it wasn't ideology which brought millions of people to Hitler's cause.

It was Hitler himself.

So, what is the White answer today? I honestly don't know. I've tried Christianity, but quickly found myself laughing at it. In some ways, Muhammad'
s case is far more persuasive.
There are definitely Aryan tendencies apparent in certain Islamic doctrines, not the least of which is Jihad. I would expect to find them more heavily concentrated in Shia and Sufism.

Byzantine Christianity in Russia and the ideas presented by Alexander Dugin about the possible re-iteration of a Fourth Rome in Moscow have also captured my imagination lately. The concept of Eurasia as The World Island seems to correspond to the archetypal civilizations of Hyperborea and Atlantis.

The idea would be to create a myth or an Imperial Idea that has innate appeal to the Aryan type and let people self-select to the idea rather than starting from a position of biological exclusivity.

If we interpret the emigration rate of jews leaving Russia as a barometer of Aryan advancement, I'd say things are looking up.

It's as if Russia is OK with Jews per se, but as fate would have it, everything that Russia likes happens to be stuff jews fear and loathe. Dang.
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #47
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,339
Sean Gruber
Default

If the spiritual stuff means letting jews self-select as Aryans such that they are welcomed with open arms into White organizations, then the spiritual stuff is poison.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #48
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker
 
Vance Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,281
Vance Stubbs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
The thing that causes me to be doubtful about Christians who claim not to be materialists is their squeamishness with regard to death and murder. If they're not materialists, a stack of dead niggers should mean no more to them than the sound of a refrigerator running in the background, but their moralizing belies dispassion.
If the niggers were Saved, it's arguably a positive development. Their souls are now safely in Abraham's bosom. Jesus has to prohibit murdering your friends as well as suicide, otherwise everyone would (theoretically) be trying to get into the heaven party all day.
__________________
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."
 
Old July 6th, 2015 #49
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
If the spiritual stuff means letting jews self-select as Aryans such that they are welcomed with open arms into White organizations, then the spiritual stuff is poison.
I won't claim expertise in these matters, but I will point out that jews are, for some reason, leaving Russia and I haven't seen any overt signs of anti-Semitism from the Kremlin. Quite the opposite in fact.

I was in a political discussion group at a state university for a while and we often discussed matters that made jews nervous(er). They began to infiltrate our group and take up floor time cooking up Islamaphobia. In response, I converted to Islam, invited my fellow muslims to attend the forum and began devoting my presentations to debunking the holohoax. The jews tried rebutting my arguments at first, but eventually opted to leave the group.

Dang, they had seemed so open minded and dedicated to free speech when they arrived.

Of course, when the full story is told, our discussion group was banned from meeting on campus within six months of the jews' departure.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; July 6th, 2015 at 09:26 PM.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #50
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Materialism= Marxism, British Empire, USA, the Jewish religion. It's a technocratic view of life, history, other's motives, and the world.
Materialism = science, engineering, technology, wealth, reality.

Quote:
Idealism = the Greeks, the Germans, most of the world's religions. It's the view that our mission is greater than ourselves.
Look to biology to understand White nature, not philosophy.

Man is a social animal. Darwinism dictates that living creatures that don't invest in something greater than themselves - their descendents - die out.

Quote:
The Greeks celebrated archetypes that were impossibly beautiful and brilliant to reach, but none the less worked to reach them. That's why their society was so beautiful, heroic, and brilliant.
It's not impossible to be as brave as Hercules or as beautiful as Aphrodite, just unusual.

Quote:
This is why American society is so fat, ugly and stupid. It's why if you try to talk politics with a 'Kwan the best you'll hear is "we can't do anything about it anyway", or have them walk away in discomfort/animal fear. Libertarians like Sam Emerson echo Jewish criticisms of indigenous Aryan culture, probably because he envies Jews rather than viscerally finds them repulsive.

Whites without idealism are just animals, niggers, or Jews. What's the point of fighting Jews if you want to be them.
You don't have to become a jew to learn from them. The jews who get shit done (as opposed to the Talmud studying parasites they support) are mostly materialists. They know they're in a fight to control this world and they plan accordingly. There's no expectation among jews that they'll muddle through because the Lord provides. Or because some incomprehensible gibberish by Heidegger proves that they don't have the beingness of being. They get control of the financial choke points and squeeze their hosts for every penny they can. They buy up media, politicians, pack the corporate boards, give each other bonuses, and never stop hoarding wealth and power for themselves.

That's what we're up against. After a century of this we have a pretty good idea of how many Whites will take a vow of poverty and join some cult in the woods dedicated to fighting jews - almost no one.

But we don't have to. Whites are the greatest materialists of all. Collectively we have more money than kikes, and we make it by being more creative, inventive and honest. We can compete, but we have to compete in the real world.

Cosmotheism is nonsense. Heidegger is gibberish. Christ is shit. Plato is useless.

One White nationalist streaming HD video channel with hot spokebabes is worth more to White survival than every idealist philosopher and prophet that ever lived.

That's where Aphrodite should be working.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #51
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
If the spiritual stuff means letting jews self-select as Aryans such that they are welcomed with open arms into White organizations, then the spiritual stuff is poison.
THIS.

Dugin and Yockey, to name two of these spiritual race theorists, both have extremely confused ideas about race. If a kike is acting White (emphasis on acting) they're open to the possibility that he might have a "White spirit". That's the kind of wooly thinking that allowed Disraeli to become Prime Minister of Britain.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #52
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Cosmotheism is nonsense. Heidegger is gibberish. Christ is shit. Plato is useless.

One White nationalist streaming HD video channel with hot spokebabes is worth more to White survival than every idealist philosopher and prophet that ever lived.
If survival was our top priority, why would we object to propagating future generations of our people as mischlings, mestizos and mulattoes? They obviously thrive.

In addition to explaining why the entire corpus of post war Imperial Ideas are written in French, the author suggests yet another reason for the veiled nature of their expression: If they were made easy enough for the masses to understand, which is impossible by definition, they would have been deemed to dangerous for publication in any language whatsoever. For all I know, this could even account for the existence of the tarot.


Last edited by Jimmy Marr; July 7th, 2015 at 05:49 AM.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #53
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Materialism = science, engineering, technology, wealth, reality.
I think you forgot to mention "progress" and "civilization".

 
Old July 7th, 2015 #54
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Materialism = science, engineering, technology, wealth, reality.
Why is this in and of itself good or an ends? None of these fields would exist without idealism and materialism intersecting at some point. What else but idealism motivates Yuri Gargarin to volunteer to go to outer space knowing there's a good chance he will die?

The scientists who built his rocket ship deserve more credit than they get. But white instinct is to put the laurels on Yuri's head.

You want to see a society without idealism, go look at Chinese civilization. I'm not taking away anything from them, they did some great technical things, but it pails in comparison to Western civilization. Gooks were making fireworks with something Aryans imagined could conquer the world. Materialists don't come up with stuff like the latter.

If whites disappear chinks may very well be able to maintain much of modern Western society. But it won't progress at all, because they don't naturally produce many idealists who can guide technical ability.


Quote:
It's not impossible to be as brave as Hercules or as beautiful as Aphrodite, just unusual.
If it was impossible, they wouldn't have been considered Gods. Mortal men can come very close, but never exactly.


Quote:
You don't have to become a jew to learn from them. The jews who get shit done (as opposed to the Talmud studying parasites they support) are mostly materialists. They know they're in a fight to control this world and they plan accordingly. There's no expectation among jews that they'll muddle through because the Lord provides. Or because some incomprehensible gibberish by Heidegger proves that they don't have the beingness of being. They get control of the financial choke points and squeeze their hosts for every penny they can. They buy up media, politicians, pack the corporate boards, give each other bonuses, and never stop hoarding wealth and power for themselves.
Jews only advance when their prey is weak. Whites are weak thanks to people like you that think in numbers and equations instead of ideals. Without the vehicles of materialistic social structures like Marxism and Capitalism, Jews would be pick pockets and small time peddlers getting mocked and jeered at.

Especially since the 'scientific' contributions of Jews, like the Marxist theory of history and "science" of the "market" are a bunch of made up bullshit.


Quote:
That's what we're up against. After a century of this we have a pretty good idea of how many Whites will take a vow of poverty and join some cult in the woods dedicated to fighting jews - almost no one.
The problem here is that whites in many places are weak and pathetic. My view is we need to fight an internal struggle against the inner Jew (materialism) before we can even think of taking on the enemy.

There's a reason why Germans fought to the last man and steamrolled their gum-chewing American or vodka intoxicated Russian foes. And it wasn't some mathematical theory.


Quote:
But we don't have to. Whites are the greatest materialists of all. Collectively we have more money than kikes, and we make it by being more creative, inventive and honest. We can compete, but we have to compete in the real world.
Whites, organically, are the polar opposite of materialists. There may be outliers like yourself, but as a rule whites are the most idealist race on the planet.

And everything in the Jew's culture war is aimed at undermining our idealism.


Quote:
One White nationalist streaming HD video channel with hot spokebabes is worth more to White survival than every idealist philosopher and prophet that ever lived.

That's where Aphrodite should be working.
You might attract the bottom 10% of whites with that strategy, and maybe some computer nerds, but even in the midst of the rot of the modern world, many whites respond to nobility and ideals.

The problem with your "spokebabes" is that you think you're clever by using the same tactic as Jews. The difference is, if nigger-dumb whites and tech dorks need good looking women to get on board, the Jew can actually produce this for collaborators, while you can't.

You're a typical capitalist. You think you can use misleading advertisements and scams to recruit to the cause. But when people actually join up and don't find what you promise, they'll go to the SPLC for a refund.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No PasarŠn!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #55
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
THIS.

Dugin and Yockey, to name two of these spiritual race theorists, both have extremely confused ideas about race. If a kike is acting White (emphasis on acting) they're open to the possibility that he might have a "White spirit". That's the kind of wooly thinking that allowed Disraeli to become Prime Minister of Britain.
But, what shall we do when nominal Whites start thinking like kikes?

Quote:
All is race; there is no other truth... ~ Benjamin Disraeli
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #56
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,961
George Witzgall
Default

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli
Quote:
The Jews represent the Semitic principle; all that is spiritual in our nature. They are the trustees of tradition, and the conservators of the religious element. They are a living and the most striking evidence of the falsity of that pernicious doctrine of modern times, the natural equality of man. The political equality of a particular race is a matter of municipal arrangement and depends entirely on political considerations and circumstances; but the natural equality of man now in vogue, and taking the form of cosmopolitan fraternity, is a principle which, were it possible to act on it, would deteriorate the great races and destroy all the genius of the world. What would be the consequence on the great Anglo-Saxon republic, for example, were its citizens to secede from their sound principle of reserve, and mingle with their negro and coloured populations? In the course of time they would become so deteriorated that their states would probably be reconquered and regained by the aborigines whom they have expelled and who would then be their superiors.
~ Benjamin Disraeli (Lord George Bentinck: A Political Biography (1852), p. 496.)
__________________
I understand and do not understand.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #57
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,138
Crowe
Default

Here's my take on them allowing a jew rat into their organization:

This isn't really surprising, because at the very core of christianity is semitism. Which means chrisitians and jews are inseparable, regardless of their political motives. And this is why christianity must be purged from WN. You're either pro-White or you're christian. Cannot be both because the later puts semitism before Aryanism.

I used to have a neutral, and somewhat positive view of this Trad Youth group, and ignored the fact they were christian due to the positive activism I've seen them undertaking. Allowing a jew in overshadows all that. Unacceptable. This only proves to me their semitism means more to them than White survival as is the case with ALL christians.

I'm curious what Robert Ransdell's view is of them allowing a jew into Trad Youth, and if he has any plans of joining them in activism after this?
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #58
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Here's my take on them allowing a jew rat into their organization:

This isn't really surprising, because at the very core of christianity is semitism. Which means chrisitians and jews are inseparable, regardless of their political motives. And this is why christianity must be purged from WN. You're either pro-White or you're christian. Cannot be both because the later puts semitism before Aryanism.

I used to have a neutral, and somewhat positive view of this Trad Youth group, and ignored the fact they were christian due to the positive activism I've seen them undertaking. Allowing a jew in overshadows all that. Unacceptable. This only proves to me their semitism means more to them than White survival as is the case with ALL christians.

I'm curious what Robert Ransdell's view is of them allowing a jew into Trad Youth, and if he has any plans of joining them in activism after this?
Yeah, it's difficult to disagree with your perspective, but I still have some hope for the young men of TradYouth.

I have more familiarity with Matt Parrott than I do with the others, but if the trajectory of their metaphysical journey parallels his, I would say that they are headed in a Northerly direction, away from the Semitic and toward the Aryan.

When Parrott first came to my attention he was a Mormon and in my experience there is currently no more jewified/materialist form of Christianity than Mormonism. If in the space of six years Parrott has evolved from a Mormon to an Eastern Orthodox Christian, he may have the potential to become an authentic initiate of Traditional Metaphysics over the next couple of decades. Same goes for the others.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #59
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,138
Crowe
Default

The only way Trad Youth can salvage this is to admit they made a mistake, can the jewess, and distance themselves from jews in the future. I'm sure some among the Trad Youth group aren't too keen on the idea of bringing a jew in. I'm not sure who it is that was responsible, but if its Heimbach or whoever, they need to step aside and/or admit serious fault in their decision. Suggesting "some jews are OK" is an absolute disaster. This isn't necessarily about ideology. Its racial. I couldn't care less about some self hating jew looking to redeem themselves by worshiping jeboo. Its 100% irrelevant. And if that happens to be their argument for welcoming a jew, they're a bunch of loony jeboo cultists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Yeah, it's difficult to disagree with your perspective, but I still have some hope for the young men of TradYouth.

I have more familiarity with Matt Parrott than I do with the others, but if the trajectory of their metaphysical journey parallels his, I would say that they are headed in a Northerly direction, away from the Semitic and toward the Aryan.

When Parrott first came to my attention he was a Mormon and in my experience there is currently no more jewified/materialist form of Christianity than Mormonism. If in the space of six years Parrott has evolved from a Mormon to an Eastern Orthodox Christian, he may have the potential to become an authentic initiate of Traditional Metaphysics over the next couple of decades. Same goes for the others.
I don't know Matt Parrott, and don't concern myself with metaphysics, but I'm curious why you believe someone making a transition from one form of semitism to another has anything to do with metaphysics from an Aryan perspective? The attempt to take something deeply rooted in semitism (christianity) and make it Aryan is a fool's endeavor. Because that's implying that semitic values bring something beneficial to Aryanism which is complete hogwash. So you believe its possible for them to see beyond that and drop all things semitic and embrace Aryanism? To me, jebooism is all the same load of semitic crap, whether its Mormonism, Catholicism, Orthodox, Protestant, or CI. I'm not seeing the potential of those who transition between variants of semitism.

Last edited by Crowe; July 7th, 2015 at 02:37 PM.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #60
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm curious why you believe someone making a transition from one form of semitism to another has anything to do with metaphysics from an Aryan perspective?
I could be wrong about the emergence of Aryan elements within Russian Orthodoxy. I do sense however that it has gained some ground during the Putin administrations, because jews seem not to like it, even to the point emigrating.

The view of Traditional Metaphysics is that the Cosmos is created by the interaction of two complementary metaphysical principles, Purusha and Prakriti which manifest in physical reality as male and female, Aryan and cthonic, polar and tropical, active and passive, thought and action, non-being and being.

While Purusha and Prakriti are causal to all pairs of opposites in phenomena, they themselves are numenal, which is to say imperceptible except by means of pure intellect, thus everything produced in the existential realm is inherently impure to the extent that it manifests both principles in some proportion.

For purposes of metaphysical analysis we might try to analyze Roman Catholicism by differentiating the dominance of Caesarean influences in relation to Papal influences. In the case of Eastern Orthodoxy it might be useful to compare and contrast the relative weights of the divine figure of the Mother of God with that of Catholicism, in which a lesser emphasis on Mary would be indicate a more Aryan form of Christianity.

I don't see Semitism as the polar opposite of Aryanism anymore than I see jews as the opposite of Whites. To me, if Whites have an opposite, it would be Blacks. The problems Whites have with jews are probably caused as much or more by their relative sameness than by their antithesis, which accounts for the jews' insatiable desire for more race mixing of Whites.

In truth, I think jews have and always have had Aryan elements in their genome and culture, but they became more mixed maybe as a result of the Babylonian captivity and enslavement where they became mixed with Blacks. Maybe they believe they're captors were White. I don't know, but they seem to be deeply ashamed of their genetic admixture and want to get revenge by mixing Whites with niggers.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; July 7th, 2015 at 04:05 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.
Page generated in 0.17689 seconds.