Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2015 #61
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,141
Crowe
Default

Aryanism is synonymous with "noble", as in the sense of strong moral character, honesty, dignity, respect, courage, and many other positive attributes. Out of all the White ethnic groups, In my opinion Germans posses the most noble qualities, even though all Whites are comprised of mostly noble qualities. Unfortunately, Anglosaxon Americans possess the most jew-like qualities out of all the White ethnic groups in my opinion. You brought up Mormons as being among the most materialistic and jewy of the christ cultists, but I'm not sure there is anything more jewy than American WASP culture except for jews themselves. Its the reason they've historically got along so well with jews, even co-conspired with jews. That's because American WASP culture is deeply rooted in semitism. I don't believe that's natural for them, but they're more or less a product of their environment from one generation passing on semitism to the next. Jews on the other hand are genetically predisposed to that type of behavior.

Collectively, jews possess almost no noble qualities, other than they're unified as a group, but its for all the wrong reasons. To me, the only difference between a jew and a nigger is intelligence. And that's precisely what makes jews more dangerous than niggers as well. Both are destroyers of culture, and civilization, with jews being a far more effective parasite than niggers are.

Last edited by Crowe; July 7th, 2015 at 04:31 PM.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #62
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker
 
Vance Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,281
Vance Stubbs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
In truth, I think jews have and always have had Aryan elements in their genome and culture, but they became more mixed maybe as a result of the Babylonian captivity and enslavement where they became mixed with Blacks. Maybe they believe they're captors were White. I don't know, but they seem to be deeply ashamed of their genetic admixture and want to get revenge by mixing Whites with niggers.
I agree.

When Jews hate White racism, they mean Mendelian racism. Both parents must be White for the child to be White. Contrasted to a tribalism where one parent (usually the father) was sufficient for tribal identity.

Under the tribal paradigm Jews are Israelites. Under the racist paradigm they're just mongrels, only partly descended from the Israelites. That really rustles their jimmies.
__________________
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #63
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
If survival was our top priority, why would we object to propagating future generations of our people as mischlings, mestizos and mulattoes? They obviously thrive.
I want my descendents (and my extended racial family) to look and think as I do, not as kikes, spics and niggers do.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Genetic_similarity_theory

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism

I also believe that for my descendents to survive at all they'll need their own nation. The fate of Whites in Africa speaks for itself.

Why do I care about White survival? Fundamentally, because that's what life is all about. I can't help but care, it's a need as basic as hunger. It also has a scientific explanation, but that just satisfies my curiousity. (And reduces the need for irrational spiritual theories) I'd have the same instincts even without understanding evolution. Our ancestors had them. If they didn't we wouldn't be here.

Quote:
In addition to explaining why the entire corpus of post war Imperial Ideas are written in French, the author suggests yet another reason for the veiled nature of their expression: If they were made easy enough for the masses to understand, which is impossible by definition, they would have been deemed to dangerous for publication in any language whatsoever. For all I know, this could even account for the existence of the tarot.
Being obscure didn't stop Yockey and Heidegger from being called out as Nazis, and Yockey was arrested and probably murdered.

If you're going to tell any of the truth better to give it to them straight. Those who can take it select themselves for the authentic elite. Those who can't don't matter.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #64
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I think you forgot to mention "progress" and "civilization".
The traditionalist's disdain for technological progress vanishes in the dentist's waiting room.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #65
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Your argument is founded on a misunderstanding. I have ideals. I'm not an idealist.

Quote:
In philosophy, idealism is the group of philosophies which assert that reality, or reality as we can know it, is fundamentally mental, mentally constructed, or otherwise immaterial. Epistemologically, idealism manifests as a skepticism about the possibility of knowing any mind-independent thing. In a sociological sense, idealism emphasizes how human ideas—especially beliefs and values—shape society.[1] As an ontological doctrine, idealism goes further, asserting that all entities are composed of mind or spirit.[2] Idealism thus rejects physicalist and dualist theories that fail to ascribe priority to the mind.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #66
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

The thing I find most interesting about the addition of a mischling to the ranks of TradYouth is that if the woman hadn't wanted to make a political statement out of it, she would have had no need to introduce the topic of her familial background in the first place.

It seems she is more interested in advertising her mischling status than in actually partaking of any of the spiritual pablum the TradYouth elders are attempting to serve up.

In my honest opinion, the fact that they're publishing female ideologues is as damning as their acceptance of any so-called jews.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #67
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Doom Fort II
Posts: 2,800
Sam Emerson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
In my honest opinion, the fact that they're publishing female ideologues is as damning as their acceptance of any so-called jews.
The friend/enemy distinction eludes you.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #68
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

If you look at a beautiful piece of art and see nothing but shapes and lines and figures coming into a math equation, then you're pretty soulless and out of step with the very foundation of Aryan society.

If Sam Emerson was right, there would be a Chinese Beethoven by now. Asian pianists in fact can probably even out do Bach and Beethoven technically, but why does it just not sound the same when they do it, even not knowing the identity of the musician you can tell there's "something" missing.

What is that something?

Technically speaking , any given Herman Li (Dragonforce) solo is superior to anything Varg Vikernes has ever produced.

I don't even like Burzum that much, but listen to Herman Li's prodigy-like guitar solos that are mind blowing shows of ability, yet when you hear it, you don't feel anything. Once the initial novelty of hearing someone play really complex guitar riffs wears off, nobody wants to listen to Dragonforce anymore.


Compare it to the much simpler, yet more heart felt and soulful solo in Burzum's key to the gate:

https://youtu.be/Tnc8uKJt-vs?t=2m58s

What is the difference is materialism and science are everything? Objectively Herman Li's much better than Varg, yet why is the solo in the latter so much more moving and beautiful if there is no soul and idealism doesn't matter?
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #69
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,698
varg
Default

those are biological and cultural limits not from a "soul"

creativity, emotion, feeling, etc are functions of the brain
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #70
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker
 
Vance Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,281
Vance Stubbs
Default

Let's say I successfully convince Sam that on the most basic quantum level, "matter" is only hypothetical, all we truly know is math. Would accepting this fundamental immateriality change his life significantly? I don't see how. I don't really see any political implications from it. He would remain a racist and a Darwinist.
__________________
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #71
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
those are biological and cultural limits not from a "soul"

creativity, emotion, feeling, etc are functions of the brain

So why does Chinese Yi sound different than Austrian Brendel playing the same exact notes?



__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #72
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,698
varg
Default

Because white brains are better at being creative and innovative. Chinks are good at cold memorization and repetition. They're not as good at creating something that evokes emotion. I wouldn't say they're completely incapable of it. Just not on white people's level. Asians are more cold and calculating, and whites are influenced more by emotion... so it shows in what they create. That's a function of their brains/genetics/hormones.

Take Japanese for example. They're more creative than their chinese counterparts in creating videogames (played by millions of white people under 40) and composing often times beautiful soundtracks. Do they have more of a soul than chinese because they're more creative and expressive? Is that all a 'soul' is based on?


composed by a japanese guy. completely soulless, right?

Last edited by varg; July 7th, 2015 at 08:29 PM.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #73
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,698
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Here's my take on them allowing a jew rat into their organization:

This isn't really surprising, because at the very core of christianity is semitism. Which means chrisitians and jews are inseparable, regardless of their political motives. And this is why christianity must be purged from WN. You're either pro-White or you're christian. Cannot be both because the later puts semitism before Aryanism.
Indeed, it isn't surprising. Did you hear Heimbach talk about how he (or TradYouth in general, can't remember) left flowers on the graves of those dead niggers? What the fuck. Why do we owe niggers (who were probably welfare leeches or had criminal records) compassion and respect? Why are they owed something they don't show us? Unless you're a bleeding heart Christian or liberal this makes no sense.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #74
Squarehead Chris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Crawlin' from the wreckage
Posts: 1,950
Squarehead Chris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Because white brains are better at being creative and innovative. Chinks are good at cold memorization and repetition. They're not as good at creating something that evokes emotion. I wouldn't say they're completely incapable of it. Just not on white people's level. Asians are more cold and calculating, and whites are influenced more by emotion... so it shows in what they create. That's a function of their brains/genetics/hormones.

Take Japanese for example. They're more creative than their chinese counterparts in creating videogames (played by millions of white people under 40) and composing often times beautiful soundtracks. Do they have more of a soul than chinese because they're more creative and expressive? Is that all a 'soul' is based on?

Radical Dreamers Quintet Version 转载YOUTUBE

composed by a japanese guy. completely soulless, right?

Gooks are monkey see monkey do, often pretty well.
Niggers are monkey see, monkey try, monkey fail... almost without exception.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #75
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Because white brains are better at being creative and innovative. Chinks are good at cold memorization and repetition. They're not as good at creating something that evokes emotion. I wouldn't say they're completely incapable of it. Just not on white people's level. Asians are more cold and calculating, and whites are influenced more by emotion... so it shows in what they create. That's a function of their brains/genetics/hormones.

Take Japanese for example. They're more creative than their chinese counterparts in creating videogames (played by millions of white people under 40) and composing often times beautiful soundtracks. Do they have more of a soul than chinese because they're more creative and expressive? Is that all a 'soul' is based on?

Radical Dreamers Quintet Version 转载YOUTUBE

composed by a japanese guy. completely soulless, right?

You seem to be missing that they're both playing the same song , composed by Beethoven (Sonata Opus 111). So why does it sound different, why would emotion or creativity matter if all it is is specifically arranged notes on a piano and nothing more? How do you transmit emotion more than someone else when you're both perfectly executing the same Beethoven piece?

And for sure the Japanese are more soulful than the Chinese, the Koreans are more soulful than the Chinese and other Asians as well. Asians certainly aren't monolithic.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #76
Joe_Smith
Senior Member
 
Joe_Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,778
Joe_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Indeed, it isn't surprising. Did you hear Heimbach talk about how he (or TradYouth in general, can't remember) left flowers on the graves of those dead niggers? What the fuck. Why do we owe niggers (who were probably welfare leeches or had criminal records) compassion and respect? Why are they owed something they don't show us? Unless you're a bleeding heart Christian or liberal this makes no sense.
Heimbach didn't bring this Jew on board at all, and tradyouth is not a political group, it's open to everyone although obviously with a heavy pro-white slant. They are unveiling a political party soon where people like this Jew poster will not be allowed to join.
__________________
"The favorite slogan of the reds is: 'No Pasarán!: Yes we have passed! And we tell them...and we tell them, we will pass again!'"
― Benito Mussolini after the Communist capitulation in Barcelona
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #77
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,698
varg
Default

Quote:
Gooks are monkey see monkey do, often pretty well.
Except they dominate in creating videogames and created a lot of the groundwork themselves. Videogames are probably a bigger media source than anything today for young people. They have more of an influence on young whites today than WNs 1000x fold. Most people enjoy classical music composed entirely by japs. If anything they've kept classical music alive while whites are too busy buying rap music, unless they're listening to japs play classical music in their favorite games. They're not always imitating either. You could say the same about most art that uses other things for inspiration, which is pretty much everything. You pretty much always use inspiration until you develop your own 'voice' in most creative arts. But I'm not even denying that asians aren't as creative or expressive as whites. But it's not like they're completely incapable of ever creating anything beautiful or expressive on their own as some WNs like to pretend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
You seem to be missing that they're both playing the same song , composed by Beethoven (Sonata Opus 111). So why does it sound different, why would emotion or creativity matter if all it is is specifically arranged notes on a piano and nothing more? How do you transmit emotion more than someone else when you're both perfectly executing the same Beethoven piece?
Because there are different ways of playing music. The more expressive way or the more technical way. Why was Slash better than Buckethead in Guns n' Roses? Slash played longer notes with more feeling. Buckethead as a technical player might be a better guitar player in terms of hitting the exact notes and a lot faster, but it sounds like shit to most people. If Buckethead were to play a GNR song note for note, it would still probably sound different.

Asians seem to cut notes short, don't utilize vibrato, and don't let the notes ring, which is a common way of giving a song feeling. It's not some metaphysical 'soul' that is making them do this.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread.

Last edited by varg; July 7th, 2015 at 09:08 PM.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #78
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,667
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Except they dominate in creating videogames and created a lot of the groundwork themselves.
Are you sure about this? Is there a particular type of game where Asians dominate, like first person shooters vs. fantasy role playing or massive multiplayer games. Is there any chance that Asian companies are producing the games that maybe Whites developed.

I know for instance in my area, which is basically congregated around the Microsoft complex in Redmond, there are tons of independent gaming companies and while the system programmers at Microsoft are comprised of a high percentage of East Indians, the independent game development industry surrounding Microsoft is almost entirely operated by White males. Is it possible that these smaller game development studios are subcontracted to larger Asian production corporation that might create the illusion of Asian domination when in fact the creative power is generated by Whites?

Anyway, as you can see, my experience which is limited to only one area is quite at odds with your sense of the global situation. I'll try to look into more and see what I can learn.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #79
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,698
varg
Default

Microsoft is fairly new to the scene. Before that it was Nintendo and Sony. Whites did start it in the early days if we're talking about like pong and tetris, but it's mostly dominated by Asians today. I mostly mean games with stories, mythology, and moral lessons. Not mindless shooter games. Most white kids are probably more influenced by Asians than they are by watching jewish TV. Most whites don't even watch much TV anymore other than marathoning series on netflix when they're not playing videogames. WNs would have better luck creating videogames than trying to get on controlled jew TV interviews.
 
Old July 7th, 2015 #80
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,345
Sean Gruber
Default

Two choices, it seems to me.

1. Your race is your religion.

or

2. You've put yourself on track to joining the interstellar vapor. Extinction, baby.

What works? Personal striving after big ideals works. Race-realism works. (Certainly their opposites--crassness and wooly-headedness--are dysfunctional.)

So why not combine the two? Worship your race. Gott mit uns, or more precisely, Gott ist wir.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; July 7th, 2015 at 11:34 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.
Page generated in 0.13677 seconds.