VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2008 #621
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs daughter View Post
yeah a nice stepfather would have done things for me and even his real children including buying them things that are materialistic......like jims black stepfather did for him, the nicest man you ever wanted to meet in your life. But i didnt need him, my father did everything for me, EVERYTHING. And the most important thing, is he didnt threaten to kill me when my parents decided to get a divorce, he just dealt with it.
You know by airing this stuff in public your turning this personal tragedy (and probably most tender and sensitive moment in your life) into a soap opera for strangers.

If you don't mind this, could you tell me what it is like to lose ones mother in violent circumstances, I can never imagine it. Do you still feel in physichal pain? Do you feel lonely or on your own? do you spontaneously burst into tears? does she appear in your dreams?

Last edited by Troy Alexander; March 17th, 2008 at 09:57 PM.

Old March 17th, 2008 #622
Heather Blue

Deb's Daughter and her Mom were too imbued with Jewish bull crap to appreciate Jim. They had no idea what a fine white man he was. Or maybe, it was jealousy. Sometimes, a wife is personally jealous of her husband because he is a better person than she is.

Deb's Daughter wants to make Jim the villain to excuse her mother. I can understand someone being hurt over what happened, but don't use an abused husband as the evil one. Jim loved Deborah. He would not have been so emotional had he not loved her. He would have been indifferent. Deborah not only cheated on Jim but she tried to spite him by rubbing his nose it in. She did that because she knew he loved her and it would hurt. That is evil and mean.

If you really are Deb's Daughter I am sorry for your loss, but let us face it... when Jim died the white race suffered a much greater loss. I am sure the Jews are thrilled over it.

Old March 17th, 2008 #623
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Deborah not only cheated on Jim but she tried to spite him by rubbing his nose it in. She did that because she knew he loved her and it would hurt. That is evil and mean.
This is exactly why any stories of abuse are very difficult to take seriously. This could be the spiteful behavior that comes as a result of a person who has themselves been cheated on, but you would not be likely to see it with someone who was abused.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 17th, 2008 #624
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Do you know what spell check is? Do you know how to use it?
The poor English and horrid spelling should have clued me in immediately that this person [probably a kike in reality] was not a product of Jim's loins.

Old March 17th, 2008 #625
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
MODS, Get rid of this lying Jew provocateur
I agree and request the same thing.

Old March 18th, 2008 #626
McKinley
coast to coast WN

jewsign Don't Feed The Troll

I have seen these same statements on another board by some antis.

Case in point Keivsky's questions have not been answerd.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 18th, 2008 #627
debs daughter

Default someone at least who has some feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Even if he were to have cheated himself, I still don't see how that excuses her cheating. When something like that happens you leave the person or in the least you give them an ultimatum, if you don't do this, you are giving them the green light to continue. Cheating brings an end to any marital obligations, imo. And when you allow it to go on, that is not going to likely result in anything good, but a lot of potential problems down the road, maybe like what happened here. I have a difficult time believing the stories of abuse since a woman in an abusive relationship would likely(and rightfully) have little love or respect for the guy, but she would fear him and that would likely keep her from something like cheating.

If you really are this woman's daughter(and who knows, anyone can say they are anyone of the net) you are going to get a lot of angry comments, since there are people here who knew Jim and cared about and respected him, just as you feel in regards to your mother. I am sure at least most of us can see, however, why you would feel the need to come here and defend your mother and why your obligation would be to her over a man who was not your natural father.

I will not post here again so no need to chew me out anymore and tell me to leave. I said what I needed to say and found at least one person who at least understands why I did it. Also I got a good laugh from brutus, first time since my mom died, thanks. And I am very intelligent and have a very good job, I just thankfully never used your site before so no, I didnt know there was even a spell check available! You think at this time in my life spelling and grammar mean anything to me.

For those of you who actually have hearts, regardless of who did it, my MOTHER was just murdered, and that is something probably none of you know what it feels like. Its hard for me to wake up and function every day, let alone read about her every day in such a horrible light. I just want people to get it. I am a good person who loved my mother, thats all. And I wanted a little piece of justice for her.

and it was a white ford, i believe the drums (But i dont really know) and I wont give my moms phone out online...but it started with 845-338

Last edited by debs daughter; March 18th, 2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: add comment

Old March 18th, 2008 #628
brutus

One of the things that I've learned about jews since becoming racially aware is that they'll never stop defending their lies. They'll carry on lying their ass off regardless if everyone else sees through their transparent duplicity. This has always been part of their survival strategy. For the most part White people are unable to continue to spew bold-faced lies when they realize that they've been exposed, but since the jew hasn't a speck of conscience they'll pathologically continue to lie because for them there's no moral consequence, hence no shame.

It also never ceases to amaze me to what lengths these liars will go in order to bolster their fabrications. They'll spare no expense in money or time as long as they feel that the means justify the end. And in this case, discrediting Yankee Jim is of paramount concern to our enemy. Jim was one of the WN community's stellar luminaries and he possessed the potential to bring millions of White people to racial awareness. (Just listen to any of Jim's old broadcasts for proof of this assertion) It's all important that they besmirch Jim and taint his reputation. Our enemy is all about staged theatre and they are masters at weaving fact and fiction in order to dupe their audience.

I for one do not believe for an instant that Jim's wife's daughter would ever come onto this website for the purpose of clearing her mother's name. Rather, I'd be more inclined to believe that a filthy jew would have the unmitigated chutzpah to come in here and pretend to be Jim's wife's daughter for the purpose of soiling the reputation of a great White man.

(If her mother's dead, then why is she afraid to give out her full phone number?)

Old March 18th, 2008 #629
Kievsky

I think deb's daughter is who she says he is -- it was a white ford and hte phone number area code and prefix were correct. the musical instrument was pedal steel guitar.

she basically hated Jim and was viciously disrespectful towards him. there was no point for him to try to make her like him.

Old March 18th, 2008 #630
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
I will not post here again so no need to chew me out anymore and tell me to leave. I said what I needed to say and found at least one person who at least understands why I did it. Also I got a good laugh from brutus, first time since my mom died, thanks. And I am very intelligent and have a very good job, I just thankfully never used your site before so no, I didnt know there was even a spell check available! You think at this time in my life spelling and grammar mean anything to me.

For those of you who actually have hearts, regardless of who did it, my MOTHER was just murdered, and that is something probably none of you know what it feels like. Its hard for me to wake up and function every day, let alone read about her every day in such a horrible light. I just want people to get it. I am a good person who loved my mother, thats all. And I wanted a little piece of justice for her.

and it was a white ford, i believe the drums (But i dont really know) and I wont give my moms phone out online...but it started with 845-338
Girly, your mother was a self absorbed twit who couldn't grasp the ideological importance of Jim's work, her thinking was too small scale and she wanted Jewish friends to pal around with and gossip, Jim was far beyond that nonsense and was working for his race. And I don't doubt for a second that you believe in diversity and love the niggers and Jews because you display all of the markings of a TV brainwashed dingbat as your Mom designed you to be. By the way, how many times did your Mom watch that recent Diane Lane movie Unfaithful? My slutty aunt watched that one 10 times, I'm sure your Mom watched it quite a bit as well.

Old March 18th, 2008 #631
brutus

RE: Kievsky

Quote:
I think deb's daughter is who she says he is -- it was a white ford and hte phone number area code and prefix were correct. the musical instrument was pedal steel guitar.
White Ford - On line and for a small fee, it's relatively easy to gain access to motor vehicle info.

Phone number - Jim's hometown has been published everywhere and it's a simple matter of calling directory assistance to gain the area code and exchange for that area.

Musical instrument - Jim spoke about his music interests many times on FTL.

Old March 18th, 2008 #632
fdtwainth

Quote:
I am not here to stoop to the level that I have seen so many of you go to in this thread. I just think that everyone KNOWS, there is always 2 sides to every story and then there is the truth. I want to tell the side of my WONERFUL mother Deborah. I am so glad so many of you talk about how she was a tramp and cheating is so wrong. Well let me tell you all a little history about your beloved Jim. From the minute they were married, your alcoholic, abusive friend, not only cheated, but flaunted it to not only his friends, but my mothers also. The only reason she even stayed with him, was BECAUSE she was such a good mom and didnt want to have her kids suffer from his stupidity. As for the abuse, there was a lot of that back in the beginning as well. I have the orders of protections to prove it. SO he was not so nice from the start 22 years ago. But then from there, it only got worse. Reading many of the beliefs of the groups that you all worship, I think that you are supposed to be about family, and keeping your race, etc etc. How could you all call this man a good man when he treated his own children so terribly. Really, its amazing to me. And if it was so terrible for him as his sister says he claims it was, why wouldnt he just leave like a MAN. He had the means and the backing of all of these wonderful friends on this site. My mother however tried to leave, and end this amicably. But what did that lead to, horrible treats that I really never ever would have believed to come true. But they did, and I will suffer from that every day that we could have saved her life. So next time you think about writing some nasty comment, think to yourself situations you have been in where people didnt know all the facts and it hurt people.
It looks like no tactics is too bad for this anti to try to to dishonour and defame a fallen White Nationalist: even to speak in the name of his daughter. Yankee Jim must have really made a difference for them to hate him so much. And it is one more illustration of the nature of the democratic enemy: they always lie about us, of those who fell as well as of those the living.

Last edited by fdtwainth; March 18th, 2008 at 02:11 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #633
debs daughter

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #634
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Here's a quick reply: you are a raceless Jew-loving cunt.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #635
Corey Delaney

Unhappy

O My!

Old April 19th, 2008 #636
Baldy
Racial Rage

Yeah, well. We never claim to be the safest fucks to be around. Watch out, niggers, this is who we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Last edited by brutus; May 16th, 2008 at 12:39 AM. Reason: inappropriate decorum for this thread - brutus

Old April 20th, 2008 #637
richyrichard
Banned

Oh, I get it. Deb's Daughter is that nigger who made the bogus call on the polygamy ranch in west Texas. Nice try spooky, but no cigar.

Old April 27th, 2008 #638
Deb's Cousin

Default You base your opinion on his blog? How sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
I read the blog myself and completely empathize with him. Instead of feeling sorry for Jim, perhaps we instead ought to respect what he did. He knew there was no way he'd ever receive any kind of equity in the judicial system, a system he'd probably rather die than participate in anyway. I can certainly understand that.

I have no sympathy for his wife at all, based upon what Jim wrote, not only did she commit adultery, she turned his own son and daughter against him as well.

Apparently, even White Nationalists still believe most of the lies they've been fed their entire lives - a White man that kills his whoring wife is getting the only REAL justice he'll ever receive. The system is set against the White man, Jim knew this, based upon what I read at his blog, he even bent over backwards in an effort to mitigate what SHE had done, he was willing to forgive and didn't think it necessary to tell their children. Well, his "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives" watching wife thought better, and told their own daughter [what a disgusting fucking whore!]

The REALITY we rarely consider, perhaps never if we prefer the Jews version of reality, is that Jim had sacrificed his entire life for his family - he worked, he stuck around, he cared for his investment [his children], and after all was said and done, his "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives" watching wife believed the Jewish lie that she could just walk out on him after all those years. Sadly for Jim, he had to show her what reality is really all about in the end.

The husbands in "Sex in the City" and "Desperate House Wives" never become enraged with their wives infidelity, they're effiminate, they're the same cunts we constanly excoriate here at VNN for being pussified shabbas goyim, they certainly aren't composed of the same kind of material that Jim was.

At the risk of offending actual friends of Jim's, as opposed to acquaintances, I'll say that I celebrate Jim's decision, I respect him for it, I'll always remember him and consider him a true martyr, an unapologetic victim of the Jewed system that refused to surrender and accept the kike's reality.

I have no sympathy for his wife at all, based upon what Jim wrote, not only did she commit adultery, she turned his own son and daughter against him as well.

First off his blog was written to wash away his guilt. He planned the whole thing, and anyone that really knew him (which none of you do/did), you would know this has nothing to do with anything but complete mental illness. If he were a real man he would have walked away, which is something my cousin was never able to do because of his threats. But ignorance will lead you to believe otherwise. Deb was the heart of her family, and raised her children well, despite his hate and anger (which had nothing to do with her because he was like this from day 1). She tried to make the best of it, to keep her children safe. Ask my family why his children turned on him and they will tell you that their environment was not safe. He was a sorry person, and you all are manipulated by his words. We were convinced by his actions--didn't need his fake words to convince me he was the victim. My cousin lived in fear the entire time they were together, so the next time anyone calls my cousin a whore, think about yourself, and how disgusting you are to believe that crap in the blog. AWWWWW---poor Jim suffered SSSSOOOO much. So much he had to act like a _ussy in the end and kill his wife that he LOVED so much. The ONLY people that even have the right to say they are suffering are Deb's family. Her children lost a MOTHER----

Old April 27th, 2008 #639
Deb's Cousin

Default A Real Man???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Rebel Girl View Post
Needless to say, my mom and I are a wreck -- reading all these posts is keeping my spirits up and I'll be sure to turn in to Hal Turner's broadcast honoring Jim tonight.

I just made arrangements with the funeral home in Kingston, NY to have Jimmy cremated and his ashes will be shipped down to us here in Florida (Largo - Tampa Bay area). That's Ma's wishes, and considering the situation I think its best. (And remember - his kids and everyone else hate him!)

I just discovered a while ago myself that Jimmy strangled his wife. It gives my mom and I some solace (and hopefully his kids in years to come) that he didn't plan to murder his wife and then to hang himself. His last blog entry pretty summed up everything he was going through, and he would not listen to our daily, constant pleas to just get the hell out of that house, away from her! I'm sure she was pushing and pushing him with her usual intent to try to get him to do something to her and go to jail, but it backfired on her. Jimmy was a real man, and only a real man could go hang himself after killing his wife (by accident or in the heat of moment, I'm sure).

Thank you all for your kinds words and thoughts.

Jean
Jimmy was a real man, and only a real man could go hang himself after killing his wife

A real man? Is that why you have so many men in your life? If he were such a real man, then he should have just killed himself. Does Hal Turner know that your step father is black, and does he know your sexual preference?

Old April 27th, 2008 #640
Deb's Cousin

Default Just to let you know

Half of you never even knew Jim personally, nor did you know Deb. My question to you all...how could you sit there and judge based on his ignorance, and that sick blog? You didn't know the pain and suffering his family endured living with him. He was NOT a hero, nor was he a man. He attempted to intimidate anyone that was stronger than him because he was a coward, and that is what cowards do. Look up the true meaning of coward, and I am sure you will be convinced. This is not a racial incident, it is a mental person that never took care of himself, and now my family has to live with that. A man does NOT threaten people to get his way, and a MAN walks away from his pain. But, Deb is the person that was in pain because the quality of her life was stripped away by this mental patient. HE cheated, HE was abusive, and HE was NOT a good husband, father, or a provider. HE didn't support the family any more than his wife contributed. So before any of you call my cousin a whore, and her daughter a liar, get your facts straight. YES, his father was black, and he was a MAN. Maybe Jim couldn't face that truth. It's sad that ignorance will lead you to believe that he is a hero. How sad that because of that, you will continue living thinking you are right. We were not created to hate for any reason. Figure out why you are living this way, and why you are breeding so much hate so this doesn't happen to you. There is still time to redeem.

Closed Thread

Thread