VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 6th, 2019 #41
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Note Nick Fury (when I first bought the Howling Commandos comic in the sixties, was white, and has been so in all Marvel comics, but the movies made him as nigger.
(…)
It's planned rewriting history.
Yes, you're right, Steve. An important part of Hymiewood jews' race-mixing propaganda is to excrete movies in which non-white actors play white characters. For example, in the garbage movie Fantastic Four (2015), Reed Richards is played by a jew, and Johnny Storm is played by a negro:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantas...ur_(2015_film)

This is what Johnny Storm looks like in the comic book:

And this is the guy who played him in the movie:

Like twins, huh?

Needless to say, this garbage movie was written, directed and produced by jews. And it bombed:

Quote:
The film received generally unfavorable reviews by the time of its release, with criticisms aimed at its direction, screenplay, humor, gloomy tone, unfaithfulness to its source material, visual effects, choppy editing, lack of dynamic between the main characters, and pacing, though some praised the efforts of the cast; many considered the source material squandered. It was also a commercial failure,[4][5][6] grossing $168 million worldwide against a production budget of $155 million and losing up to $100 million. At the 36th Golden Raspberry Awards, it won in the categories for Worst Director, Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel and Worst Picture (the latter tied with Fifty Shades of Grey) and was also nominated for Worst Screen Combo and Worst Screenplay.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantas...ur_(2015_film)

Another example of this anti-white shitbaggery is the Superman movie Man of Steel in which a negro plays Perry White. The movie's script was written by the jew David S. Goyer who defends his absurd choice in the following article:

Quote:
Man of Steel Writer Addresses Lex Luthor & Female Jimmy Olsen Rumors

(...) Goyer wasn’t afraid to address the so-called “controversy” over the race-switching of the Perry White character, stating, “I Thought it was an awesome choice.
https://screenrant.com/man-steel-lex...yer-interview/

Interestingly, Goyer admits that he dislikes white people:

Quote:
He is Jewish on his mother's side, and attended Hebrew school. He has stated that in regular school, "a lot kids beat me up, saying that I killed Christ. I was very consciously different... I grew up with something of a chip on my shoulder."[1][2][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_S._Goyer

How much more proof do you need, folks?

Old March 6th, 2019 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

comic books are for homosexuals. you do realize that, right?

Old March 6th, 2019 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

comic book movies are for retarded homosexuals.

Old March 6th, 2019 #44
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I agree 100 percent!

Old March 6th, 2019 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I agree 100 percent!
watch a good movie. dont be a faggot. that's what i always say.

Old March 6th, 2019 #46
Crowe

Quote:
Seriously, most guys wouldn't think twice about plowing someone like her.
Captain flat-ass, Captain fungi toes Jeff's 3 hole Wonder Woman. There we go.

Old March 6th, 2019 #47
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
LOL. I'd like to see what everyone's wives look like.

She's still more skinny than most KWA women who are fat and covered in tats.

Old March 7th, 2019 #48
Thomas Gregory

Quote:
I like Anglin but he does odd ball stuff sometimes.

I don't understand the obsession with large asses. Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, etc. Looks un-natural on a white woman. Larson's ass might be a bit "flat" but still looks good overall. Would rather have a flat one than a mud looking woman.
It's just a butt. I refuse to choose the mother of my children by her butt size. Most European women have normal bodies. Anglin hardly is an Adonis himself and committed quite desperate acts in the past to get his pecker wet at all.

Old March 7th, 2019 #49
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Gregory View Post
It's just a butt. I refuse to choose the mother of my children by her butt size. Most European women have normal bodies. Anglin hardly is an Adonis himself and committed quite desperate acts in the past to get his pecker wet at all.
Yea. He dates dark skinned Filipino women. I mean I like some of the Moranbong but only the light skinned ones.

Old March 7th, 2019 #50
steven clark

Default Andrew Anglin demolishes Hymiewood's latest jew feminist movie "Captain marvel" a.k.a. "Captain Flat Ass"

The post about Jewish women and eyeglass frames is right. A Seinfeld episode was all about Elaine wanting odd, trendy frames and would get them NO MATTER WHAT. it's a Jewy series, but good to watch if you need to become Jew wise.

The first Fantastic Four movie had the human torch as white, but Sue Storm, his sister, was played by Jessica Alba, most certainly Hispanic with a dye job, and Sue is a genuine American blonde in the comics. Reed Richards was played by Ioan Gruffudd, a Welsh actor. He kind of looks Jewish, but a lot of Welsh do.

Alex on comics: there are some WN who feel we should make our own comics to bring in the semi-literate. Remember White Will? It was done by the NA.
There was some comic i saw espousing WN, but it was buried under a sci-fi plot, and all done in manga, which I dislike. I hate seeing our side imitate Japanese art (or semi-art).

When you debate comics versus real literature, the comic people get very nasty and argue theirs is an equal or superior form. They really are true believers, and it's sad seeing these forty plus guys needing a haircut or to lose forty pounds almost red-faced defending comics.

I used to read Classics comics as a kid, and the end of the comic always urged you to read the original book, which I did, for the most part. I doubt anyone would do that today.

Old March 7th, 2019 #51
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
comic books are for homosexuals. you do realize that, right?
See my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
There's actually nothing wrong with adults reading Marvel Comics. The ones that were published in the 1970s, 80s and early 90s were not only entertaining but very profound and intellectual (despite the fact that many of them were created by jews). DC Comics, on the other hand, are pure crap.
Quote:
The movies can never be as good as the comic books, but some of them came pretty close, like the first three X-Men movies, Daredevil, Thor and The Avengers. And as much as I dislike DC Comics, I have to admit that the first two Superman movies, the ones with Christopher Reeve, were excellent.

And to the posters who are offended or annoyed that I wrote "Flat Ass" in the thread title, just ignore it and focus on the main topic which is how jews use their enormous influence in the media and entertainment industry to push destructive anti-white PC garbage like feminism, multiculturalism, etc., in an effort to destroy traditional Western society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Old March 7th, 2019 #52
Stewart Meadows

Here's one of the jews behind Captain Foot Fungus – Anna Boden, who is one of its scriptwriters and directors:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(film)

Quote:
Boden, who was raised culturally Jewish in Newton, Mass.,
https://www.jweekly.com/2012/09/28/i...finds-success/

Quote:
Marvel’s first female director will helm Captain Marvel

The first female-led Marvel movie is scripted by women, too

Captain Marvel will not only be the first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to star a female superhero: It will also be the company’s first to be helmed by a woman.

Anna Boden and co-director Ryan Fleck are reportedly in charge of the upcoming film, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
https://www.polygon.com/2017/4/19/15...den-ryan-fleck

Quote:
Captain Marvel Controversy Creates Twitter Firestorm; James Woods Reacts

(...) It should probably be noted that the Twitter account isn't representative of all the Captain Marvel fans, though the directors have confirmed it is a "feminist, humanist" movie.
https://cosmicbook.news/captain-marv...er-james-woods

Old March 8th, 2019 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

i'm just amazed people want to watch this shit or care about it in any way.

tard-level escapism, semitically correct, uninteresting in every way

Old March 8th, 2019 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
The post about Jewish women and eyeglass frames is right. A Seinfeld episode was all about Elaine wanting odd, trendy frames and would get them NO MATTER WHAT. it's a Jewy series, but good to watch if you need to become Jew wise.

The first Fantastic Four movie had the human torch as white, but Sue Storm, his sister, was played by Jessica Alba, most certainly Hispanic with a dye job, and Sue is a genuine American blonde in the comics. Reed Richards was played by Ioan Gruffudd, a Welsh actor. He kind of looks Jewish, but a lot of Welsh do.

Alex on comics: there are some WN who feel we should make our own comics to bring in the semi-literate. Remember White Will? It was done by the NA.
There was some comic i saw espousing WN, but it was buried under a sci-fi plot, and all done in manga, which I dislike. I hate seeing our side imitate Japanese art (or semi-art).

When you debate comics versus real literature, the comic people get very nasty and argue theirs is an equal or superior form. They really are true believers, and it's sad seeing these forty plus guys needing a haircut or to lose forty pounds almost red-faced defending comics.

I used to read Classics comics as a kid, and the end of the comic always urged you to read the original book, which I did, for the most part. I doubt anyone would do that today.
vox day has alt-comics with ArkHaven. theyre right wing and not anti-white. he says movies are coming. he has already outproduced the big boys in the publishing the comics, so perhaps he can do movies too. i dont know how he would get distribution of movies.

Old March 9th, 2019 #55
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
i'm just amazed people want to watch this shit or care about it in any way.

tard-level escapism, semitically correct, uninteresting in every way
And I'm amazed by how many American "men" pay money to gawk at the asses of muscular negroes who chase a pointed ball across a field while wearing gold-colored tights. I guess it's one of life's many mysteries.

Now let's get back to the topic with the following jewish newspaper article about Captain Foot Fungus in which the jew P.J. Grisar attacks and mocks white men:

Quote:
Before You Check Out Of ‘Captain Marvel,’ Check Out These Jewish Superheroes

By PJ Grisar

A lot of nerdy men are upset about Captain Marvel.

These men are so upset, they forced Rotten Tomatoes to revise its ratings policy due to ratings sabotage for the flick, which premieres March 8. Their gripe? Star Brie Larson wants more inclusive press junkets (and also she’s a woman). This type of regressive hissy fit by men’s-rights types is odious, but the outrage machine in geek culture isn’t exclusive to people with old-school gender politics.
https://forward.com/culture/film-tv/...h-superheroes/

By the way, "Grisar" means "pigs" in Swedish, so here we have yet another appropriate jewish surname, just like Lipshitz, Rottenberg, Kuntzman, Kook, Gross, etc.

Old March 9th, 2019 #56
robert burns

OK, I know some of you guys will sneak and watch crap like this.

At least learn to torrent, IRC or use KODI with addons to beat them and not give your hard earned money.

Old March 9th, 2019 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
And I'm amazed by how many American "men" pay money to gawk at the asses of muscular negroes who chase a pointed ball across a field while wearing gold-colored tights. I guess it's one of life's many mysteries.
yeah an actual sport that requires ability versus retard level fantasy.

is anyone into comics as an adult who's not a secret pedophile?

Old March 9th, 2019 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

how many fags are into football? some but comparatively few. it's a completely queer view to think football fans are queers. queers and male women are the only ones who would think that.

by contrast, how many ADULT fans of comic books/sci fi are sexually abnormal?

probably close to one in two

Old March 9th, 2019 #59
robert burns

Never liked comic books as a kid. Only liked football when I played as a kid.

Around here(East TN) some adults get all dressed in orange to watch TN Vols play. Jesus your 60 years old and acting like a kid.

Old March 9th, 2019 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
Never liked comic books as a kid. Only liked football when I played as a kid.

Around here(East TN) some adults get all dressed in orange to watch TN Vols play. Jesus your 60 years old and acting like a kid.
i agree. adults wearing jerseys are pathetic. but i like football, it's a great sport. most sports are great, almost all to play (except volleyball, which is awful), some to watch

read Vox Day if you think i'm exaggerating re sci-fi - it's basically nothing but pedos and queers - the writers and hard-core fans.

comic books are less so, they more reflect the mental horizons of low-IQ population, white and colored

but adults into comic books - major red flag for sexual abnormality

Tags
brie larson, captain flat ass, captain foot fungus, captain marvel, jews

Thread