Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2008 #61
Derrick MacThomas

jewsign Australia Calling: Jew reporter defames patriots.

LYING JEW REPORTER DEFAMES PATRIOTS
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(1/13/08) A largely fictional article by Sydney Telegraph journalist Joe Hildebrand, a Jew who contributes to the Marxist site Fight Dem Back, has set the Australian patriotic scene alight. The planned rallies reported by Hildebrand are a fiction.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old January 23rd, 2008 #62
Derrick MacThomas

jewsign Australia Calling: state usurps role of parent

STATE USURPS ROLE OF PARENT
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(1/22/08)Queensland Education Minister Rod Welford said that government schools would take over the role of teaching children 'social skills' because parents were not doing their job. This is the next step in the NWO changing the role of schools from places of education to Zionist brainwashing facilities.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old January 23rd, 2008 #63
expose_them_all
King of Tards

You’re a helluv a guy Derrick. I don’t think I’ve missed many (if any) of your shows. Your dedication shines, I only wished I could say that about the White race as a whole. Considering the endless slander and brainless, ill-advised attacks from “that disgruntled ex-NSM member,” the one who formed in his group, I’m glad to see the NSM is yet going.

Good luck and be well my friend . . .

Old January 29th, 2008 #64
Derrick MacThomas

Angry Australia Calling: race mixing forced on preschoolers

RACE MIXING PUSHED ON PRESCHOOLERS
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(1/29/08)The government of the state of New South Wales has initiated a programme to give preschoolers daily lessons on the evils of racism. WARNING: EXTREME PROFANITY IN TWO SONGS
www.nsm88radio.com

Old January 31st, 2008 #65
SouthernCross

Thumbs up On Top of the World.

Hi Derrick,

I am very much admiring the presentation of your radio show.

Good show with your challenge on the left-wing teacher.

I would however challenge your perception of top/bottom planet earth conception. It was only because the Northern Hemisphere Whites that mapped the world first that they claimed the top of the world. Their meagre efforts in White preservation have lowered them on the scale.

However we Whites on The Great Southern Land are greater than or equal to the race-mixing Whites in the Northern Hemisphere.

We should not ever be accepting within our Southern planetary description, of any jew-constructed term such as "down" or "under".

White people are worldwide, and none are so on top of the world as those on the Southern Hemisphere.

Last edited by SouthernCross; January 31st, 2008 at 06:08 AM. Reason: On Top Of The World.

Old January 31st, 2008 #66
D. Fitzgerald

Default Re: Australia Calling: race mixing forced on preschoolers

Too bloody right SC, time for us upstart colonials to claim back what is rightfully ours...the top of the world!

Old February 1st, 2008 #67
The Voice

Very strange for the fact that we picked the exact same article to start off both of our 'shows'. I might have to stop posting up newslinks in the ANN forum I totally agree with you on our failing economy as well as the poisons that the NWO order put in our food and water.

Old February 3rd, 2008 #68
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
Very strange for the fact that we picked the exact same article to start off both of our 'shows'. I might have to stop posting up newslinks in the ANN forum I totally agree with you on our failing economy as well as the poisons that the NWO order put in our food and water.
Not so strange, it was the most newsworthy and outrageous issue of the day.
What happened was the same process that leads journalists at different newspapers/radio/television organisations to pick the same stories and give them the same treatment.

Old February 19th, 2008 #69
Derrick MacThomas

Default Local Commentary: Australia Calling

NO, MR RUDD, WE ARE NOT SORRY
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(2/19/08) Media surveys have found that the majority of Australians oppose Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's apology to the so-called 'stolen generation' of Aborigines.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old February 22nd, 2008 #70
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

The Herald Sun polled its readers about whether members of the "Stolen Generation" should be compensated. Ninety percent of more than 5000 respondents voted no.

Try as the Jew-mesmerized media might, it still can't convince the average Aussie that Abos are better than worthless. Once you meet an Abo, any Abo, you know that the propagandists have really got their work cut out for them.

Old February 22nd, 2008 #71
Holly
Self Bannned

Do these people live in their own settlements, are the allowed to go anywhere they want ?
What language do they speak, and what is their population ? Do they breed like rabbits like most muds ? Was there ever a time it was legal to kill them ?
I can not help but think they are like the indians of ths USA, thinking they should have handouts for life because "they were here first". A more shameless mindset I can not imagine, in fact most bugs have much more pride than them.

Old February 26th, 2008 #72
AngryWhiteGuy

All I know about Abos is what I read on the internet, but from what I've gathered over the last several years, they are the most pathetic creatures in existance.

To give you an idea of how stupid they are, they set up a 'protest' camp outside of the previous building where the federal government met. House of Parliament like they have here in Kanada I believe? Not a very effective form of protest. There's a video showing this on YouTube, look up Canberra(sp?) and "aboriginal" on there.

The savage squaw here in Kanada and Amerika even have more going for them, hell, in fact a group of them even took over a small town here in Ontario called Caledonia. Both levels of government do nothing.

There was a 'stolen generation' here as well, and basically the outcome of it was the same as Australia's. Federal government was blubbering away about how "sorry they are".

They do somewhat have their own settlements from what I know of. I suppose the ones that basically live off the land and mind their own business are nowhere near as bad as the ones that live in the cities, attacking people at random in train stations for instance.

Old March 3rd, 2008 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

BLACK GANGS ATTACK

(3/2/08) Gangs of Aboriginal males are attacking white people and demanding that they personally say sorry.

http://www.nsm88radio.com/Aussie%20calling/AC030108.mp3

Old March 11th, 2008 #74
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: Fabians slash money to care givers

Fabians slash money to care givers
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(3/10/08)The Rudd Fabian Marxist government has turned on the people who elected it and slashed funding to welfare recipients, especially those who care for disabled or sick people at home. We told you so.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old March 18th, 2008 #75
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: whites flee state schools

WHITE CHILDREN FLEE STATE SCHOOLS
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(3/18/08) White Australian parents are pulling their children out of government schools in huge numbers and paying for private education free of niggers and Lebs, a secret government report has revealed.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old March 26th, 2008 #76
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: Fabians to force blacks on to your children.

FABIANS WANT TO FORCE BLACKS ON TO YOUR CHILDREN
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(3/26/08) Federal Parliamentary Secretary for Multicultural Affairs Laurie Ferguson said that he wanted to disperse the imported blacks and Arabs as widely as possible and take steps to prevent whites sending their children to schools of their choice to avoid non-whites, as the Marxist government of Australia grapples with white flight.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old March 29th, 2008 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

More excellent shows. I hope people are listening to these. Do you have any download numbers you can share?

You mention in 3/18 about yahoo email size restrictions. I don't know if this is a solution to that, or a workable solution, but pando.com allows you to send files as big as 1 GB through regular mail, as an attachment. It's kind of like torrenting.

Anyway, keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying listening to these, although the news is grim. Anyone not living in Australia who doesn't grasp the GLOBAL nature of the jew-problem should listen to these shows. Exactly the same problems we have in America are experienced by Whites in Australia.

Jews-liberal-traitors import 60-IQ mud, then blames Whites leaving public schools for destroying social cohesion.

Old March 29th, 2008 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://pando.com/

Old April 1st, 2008 #79
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: African refugees dominate crime figures.

AFRICAN REFUGEES DOMINATE CRIME FIGURES
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(3/31/08)One in nine of the African refugees imported by the Australian Government is committing a crime each year. The next criminally inclined racial group is the Lebanese, among whom one in 20 is convicted of a crime each year.
www.nsm88radio.com

Old April 9th, 2008 #80
Derrick MacThomas

Default Australia Calling: white web sites to be banned.

WHITE WEBSITES TO BE BANNED
AUSTRALIA CALLING
(4/09/08) A meeting of state and federal attorneys-general has set in motion a plan to ban what they call 'race hate' web sites. Of course, this is ZOGspeak for anything that promotes the survival of white people. Already some Australian Internet users have reported that their service providers have blocked access to sites such as Stormfront.
www.nsm88radio.com

Thread