VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2014 #81
Johan
Banned

Turkey expects to revive EU membership talks with support from Germany

11 July 2014

A high-level "strategic dialogue" meeting in Istanbul between Turkish and German governments underscored the willingness of both countries to further expand their co-operation in security and foreign policy, despite remaining differences on key bilateral issues.

Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier co-chaired the meeting in June of more than 70 high-ranking bureaucrats and experts from different ministries, institutions and agencies of the two allied countries.

The discussions had largely focused on three major topics: shared worries on Syria and Iraq, recent security challenges in Europe and developments in Ukraine and reviving Turkey's EU membership process, diplomats told SES Türkiye.

For eventual EU membership, as a candidate country Turkey has to successfully negotiate and conclude 35 policy chapters, which foresee reforms and adoption of European standards. Since 2005, Turkey has started negotiations on 13 policy chapters. None have been opened in the past four years, mainly due to the Cyprus issue and the blockage by former French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who opposed Turkey's full membership.

Germany, as the EU's powerhouse, plays a significant role reaching a consensus among the 28 member states. While Chancellor Angela Merkel and her Christian Democrats have opposed Turkey's full membership in the EU, Steinmeier's Social Democrats strongly support the process.

Turkish and German officials gathered in five working groups during the two-day meeting under various topics such as bilateral relations, Europe, counter-terrorism, international security and regional and international problems.

Dr. Yasar Aydin of the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP) underlined the timeliness of the meeting where the two countries set aside their differences on bilateral relations and focused on shared strategic and regional interests.

"The relations between two countries have been very tense for a while. Criticisms and accusations following the Gezi protests and recent controversial visit of Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan to Germany [Cologne] led to deterioration in relations," Aydin told SES Türkiye.

But despite the sometimes tense relations among Turkish and German politicians, the governments know they need each other, he said.

Recent developments in Syria and Iraq have particularly forced Ankara and Berlin to look for closer co-operation in the fields of security and foreign policy.

"Turkey is an important country for Germany, it is a big market, and it has a key geostrategic position. But also in terms of social and cultural aspects Turkey is important. Today there are around 3 million immigrants with roots in Turkey living in Germany, and they are active in social, economic and political life," Aydin said.

"But that is also the case for Turkey. It needs the support of Germany in order to effectively maintain its security in an instable region, but also to revive its EU process," he said.

In response to Turkey's request for NATO assistance in 2012, Germany, along with the US and Netherlands sent Patriot batteries to bolster Turkey's air defences against possible threats from Syria.

While the German government has extended strong political and military support for Turkey against threats by the Syrian regime, bilateral relations between the two allies continue to face tensions.

Germany and Turkey could not bridge their differences so far on the integration policies towards large Turkish immigrant population in Germany, and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan continued his outspoken criticism of German policies, often comparing them to assimilation.

Several Erdogan advisors have recently blamed Germany for supporting the anti-government Gezi Park protests in Turkey in a bid to block Turkish government's major projects such as Europe's largest airport in Istanbul and the nuclear power plant in Akkuyu.

German politicians have rejected these accusations and criticised Turkey for using disproportionate force against peaceful protesters, exerting pressure over the news media, as well as restricting freedom of media and freedom of expression.

The controversial visit of Erdogan to Cologne in May, where he addressed thousands of Turkish immigrants and Justice and Development Party (AKP) supporters, further sparked widespread criticism in German public opinion.

However, Alper Ucok, the Berlin representative of Turkey's leading business group TUSIAD, said that despite occasional tensions among the governments, the deep and strong ties between the two countries necessitate closer co-operation.

"We welcome the strategic dialogue meeting between the two countries. We believe that Foreign Minister Steinmeier made a positive, constructive and a fruitful visit," Ucok said.

Ucok stressed that strong economic ties between Germany and Turkey have become a determining factor in relations.

"Despite some political disagreements, economy and trade is not directly influenced by these differences. We have very deep and strong economic ties. The business world is taking a positive role by actively supporting efforts for overcoming differences and developing bilateral co-operation in all fields," he said.

Germany is Turkey's leading trade partner with a trade volume of $36 billion. More than 8 percent of Turkey's exports go to Germany. While about 80,000 Turkish immigrants own small and medium size enterprises, around 5,000 German companies have investments in Turkey.

Each year 4 million German tourists visit Turkey.

Ucok said that following the strategic dialogue meeting between two countries, there is growing expectation in the business world towards opening new chapters in Turkey's stalled EU membership talks.

"German Foreign Minister Steinmeier has signalled that it would be possible to overcome the hurdles within the EU towards opening new chapters in Turkey's EU accession talks. This is a very positive development. We strongly support opening Chapters 23 and 24 and believe that it would be an important moment in Turkey's EU process," he said.

http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/16...m-germany.html

Old July 11th, 2014 #82
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Steinmeier is a dickless bought and owned Dickhead. Trust nobody who combs their hair to one side while wearing spectacles:

Old July 12th, 2014 #83
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Romania and the soon-to-increase Muslim minority

I wonder how many Syrian refugees there are in Bucharest. I never saw a woman with a Muslim scarf (as opposed to the scarves peasant women wear) until a year ago. Now I see them every day.

They badly need asylum and I am glad they have found it. An unconsidered consequence will be that many will stay here. I believe the Christians will be assimilated easily, Muslims will form a distinct community.

This is part of a larger phenomenon whereby migrations of asylum seekers will change the nature of Europe.

When I first visited Constanta in 1999 I remember how exotic it seemed to see mosques in Europe – here I thought really was the Near East. But Romania had 20,000 Muslims, and a handful of mosques, whereas England has many mosques and millions of Muslims. Mine is the last generation of Englishmen that could forget this.

What sets Romania apart from the other Balkan countries, which makes me feel it is not really Balkan at all, is her lack of Muslims, now and in the past. The Balkan flavor is a Turkish flavor and Moldavia and Wallachia were never ruled directly by the Sublime Porte but by Christian princes.

Actually I am sure the figure of 20,000 Muslims in Romania refers to indigenous Muslim Romanians, who live mostly in the Dobrogea, which was part of Turkey proper until the Congress of Berlin awarded it to newly independent Romania in 1878. It does not take account of the many Arabs and Turks who have settled in Romania since the Revolution and have caused no more problems than the other foreign businessmen who settled here, including your faithful servant.

I am delighted that there are still long established ethnic minorities in Romania that have lived here since long before the Procrustean attempt was made to create nation states out of the ethnic mosaic of Central and Eastern Europe. I suppose Syrians will be another part of this mosaic. However, ethnic minorities have not lived together easily side by side in Eastern Europe or in many places in the world so Romania should proceed with caution about her policy of giving citizenship to foreigners. I think it is wrong that I am eligible to become a Romanian because I have lived here enough years and speak Romanian. I am not Romanian in any way at all, much as I love Romania.

I often wish I were one of only a few hundred foreigners in this country or even the only one here. Romanian homogeneity is something that charms me. I like it that all Romanians are assumed to be Orthodox and to believe in God and that when Romanians use the word ‘Romanians’ they always refer to ethnicity, not citizenship. A man I know, for example, thinks of himself and is always described by his friends, as a Greek, not a Romanian, though his forbears came here in the 1860s from Constantinople and he has never been to Greece. There is a sense of Romanians being kindred, even if they often appear not to like each other very much. These common values and homogeneity will slowly give way to the meaningless soup that is engulfing the developed world. EU directives, the internet, cheap air fares and immigration are the reasons.

I hope it does not happen quickly and think it won’t. The Romania that I love will last my time.

http://www.romania-insider.com/comme...nority/105993/

Old September 29th, 2014 #84
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
...Germany, with a population of 4-5million Muslims, has been divided in recent weeks by a debate over remarks by the Bundesbank’s Thilo Sarrazin, who argued Turkish and Arab immigrants were failing to integrate and were swamping Germany with a higher birth rate...
Sarrazin is countered with Hate Hip Hop:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=unite...ler%3B200%3B91

Quote:
...Die Nachwuchs-Rapper Kamyar & Dzeko fachen mit einem (")Song(") gegen Thilo Sarrazin die Integrationsdebatte an...

Complaints that Germany isn't integrating into their invasion:

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; September 29th, 2014 at 03:34 AM.

Old February 5th, 2015 #85
Serbian

February 5, 2015 | 10:52

Islamic State flag displayed in Bosnian village

Source: Beta

SARAJEVO -- The flag of the Islamic State and other markings of the terrorist organization were displayed on a house in the village of Gornja Maoca in Bosnia.

The FTV broadcaster from Sarajevo said that the inhabitants of this village near the town of Brcko have been under investigation by police and intelligence agencies for a decade, due to the suspicion that they were involved in terrorism.

Additionally, members of the radical Islamic Salafi movement live there.

The Sarajevo-based daily Dnevni Avaz writes today that the flags have been removed. A local member of the Salafi community said they were not involved in displaying them, and that "two outsiders" came to the village and put a flag on an abandoned house.

Longtime leader of the Wahhabi movement in Bosnia-Herzegovina Nusret Imamovic joined the war in Syria, according to the FTV report.

Husein Bosnic aka Bilal then took over the leadership of the group, and often visited Gornja Maoca. He was arrested in September and accused of involvement in financing, organizing and recruiting Bosnian citizens to join terrorist groups in Syria and Iraq.

Bosnic's trial is due to start next week.

Last month, extremists caused an incident in a mosque in Sarajevo where they "interfered during the prayer." Eyewitnesses said they wore "black shirts with Islamic State symbols."

Quel che fa paura. Una casa con le bandiere dello Stato Islamico a Gornja Maoca, Bosnia. Foto Reuters. @la_stampa pic.twitter.com/6OFdiRffGv

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 15th, 2015 #86
Serbian

Both so called 'countries' are American creations

Kosovo and BiH have highest number of fighters in ISIS per capita

Kosovo Center for security Studies presented a detailed study on the causes and consequences of joining the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) in Syria and Iraq, GazetaExpress.com reports.

The data comparing Kosovo to 21 Western European countries, including the US, Russia and Turkey, showed that Kosovo and BiH citizens comprise the highest number of fighters, per capita, in Syria and Iraq.

The specific ideology followed by ISIS fighters, “tekfir” has also been embraced by a number of Kosovo citizens. Tekfir followers exclude even other Muslim groups, and has been spreading in Kosovo more intensively since 2005, through imams from Skopje, who studied in Egypt, read the report.

A number of factors has been identified as the source of following the ideology, such as weak state structures after the Kosovo war, unsustainable policies, corruption, total destruction of social values, identity crisis, weak economy, collapsing educational system and isolation.

http://inserbia.info/today/2015/04/k...is-per-capita/

Old April 17th, 2015 #87
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Both so called 'countries' are American creations
Proudly bring to you with cooperation of.

Old June 7th, 2015 #88
Serbian

Default Fruits of the "Good Old USA"

IS to Balkan Muslims: "Either join, or kill over there"

The Islamic State has published a propaganda video that threatens Balkan countries and calls on Muslims to either join it, or launch attacks in the Balkans.

Source: B92, RTS, vocativ.com Friday, June 5, 2015 | 10:02

(Image made from video)
The video, titled "Honor is in jihad, a message to the Balkans", has been published by the Alhayat Media Center - a propaganda center established to reach audiences in the West with Islamic messages.

The video, that lasts a little over 22 minutes, has an English language narrator talking about the history of the Balkans, while showing historical footage, and about the Muslim communities in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania "and other countries in the region."

Members of the Islamic State who came from the Balkans are shown, with several of them calling on other Muslims to go to Iraq and Syria, "where they can safely and with dignity live with their families."

Among the identified Islamists are Abu Bilkis, aka Al Albani and Abu Mukatil, aka Al Kosovo, as well as Abu Muhammad al Bosni.

"Many of you complain that they cannot grow a beard or wear a niqab. Now is your chance, make Hijra," said one of those featured, Salahudding Al Bosni.

He also told the audience that "to think back to the last war in Bosnia-Herzegovina".

As in other propaganda videos, the jihadists are telling those who are "unable to emigrate to the land of Islam" to attack "dictators in Kosovo, Macedonia, Albania", as well as their armies.

"Fight them over there. If you can, put explosives under their cars, in their houses, all of them. If you can, take some poison, put in it their drink, in their food, let them die. Kill them in every place and wherever you can. In Bosnia, in Serbia, in Sandzak. You can do it, Allah will help you," Salahudding Al Bosni is heard saying.

This clip has been "much better produced than the dozens of previous propaganda materials made for the Balkan Islamists in the past 20 years," said the reports.

Old July 24th, 2015 #89
Serbian

"4,000 IS extremists live in Bosnia" - report

Croatian security agencies estimate that there are about 4,000 Islamic State extremists living in Bosnia, Croatian newspaper Globus reported.

Referring to "an insider report about the background of Croatia's fight against the IS," the article cites the assessment that there are also "41 fighters of the terrorist organization for every one million Bosnian citizens," which, it is said, "is one of the highest European averages."

The report continues to say that 156 men, 36 women and 25 children left Bosnia to go to Syria. Since the beginning of the year 48 men and three women returned, according to the same source, while 25 men and one woman died in the Middle Eastern country.

According to the age structure, the oldest fighter who went to Syria from Bosnia was 74, while the average age of women is 27 - the oldest among them was 55.

IS fighters from Bosnia "earn 50 to 100 dollars per month" -and one third of them have previous criminal records related to terrorism, theft or robbery.

"Bosnia is a country where the war did not end but was interrupted," Globus quoted statements made by officials from security services. Pavle Kalinic, head of the Zagreb Office for Emergency Management, said Croatia is a potential target "simply because it was involved in the war in Bosnia."

"In addition, we as a NATO member sent troops to Afghanistan," he said.

Old September 20th, 2015 #90
Ian Smith son

Old October 20th, 2015 #91
Ian Smith son

Austria Shia Muslims demonstrate against terrorism

Quote:
Like other Muslims around the world, people in the Austrian capital Vienna are marking the holy month of Muharram and the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hossein, Prophet Mohammad’s grandson.

The demonstrators say Imam Hossein’s war with tyrant rulers over 14 centuries ago should be the source of inspiration for today’s fight against terrorism and extremism.
(20 O?tober) Austria Shia(NEWSTEAM) Muslims demonstrate (NEWS)against terrorism | TV-Online

Old October 25th, 2015 #92
Ian Smith son

Every fourth Danish Muslim wants the law to be based on the Koran

Quote:
Just 54 percent believe Denmark’s laws should only be based on the constitution

Some 40 percent of Denmark’s 250,000 Muslims believe that Danish law, at least to some extent, should be based on the words of the Koran, according to a new Wilke survey carried out for

Jyllands-Posten newspaper.

The survey also found that about 10 percent believe the constitution shouldn’t play any role at all and that Danish law should only reflect the Koran. Conversely, about 54 percent of Danish Muslims believe

that Denmark’s laws should only be based on the constitution.

“It’s a majority, yes, but one could question why almost everyone doesn’t agree with it,” Jens Peter Frølund Thomsen, an associate professor in political science at Aarhus University, told Jyllands-Posten.

“It is fundamental to our democracy that the constitution is the foundation for everything.”

Fodder for DF

Right-wing party Dansk Folkeparti contended that the results offer further evidence that the migration of Muslims to Denmark should be halted.

The survey was based on the answers of 702 Muslims in Denmark.

Last week, a Wilke survey showed that some Every third Danish Muslim wants to modernise Islam | The Post
Every fourth Danish Muslim wants the law to be based on the Koran | The Post

Old October 29th, 2015 #93
Ian Smith son

Old October 31st, 2015 #94
Ian Smith son

“THIS IS OUR FUTURE”: GERMANY MAY SOON HAVE 8 MILLION MUSLIMS

Quote:
Fear of minority political parties enforcing Sharia law

Earlier this month as illegal and largely Muslim migrants continued to surge into Europe from Syria, Iraq, Eritrea and Afghanistan, a German political scientist, Jürgen W. Falter, warned his country faces disaster.

Falter said during an interview with the Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung newspaper that statements by Chancellor Andre Merkel sound “like an invitation to the entire world that unlimited refugees are welcome.”

He also characterized Germany’s liberal immigration policy as “a Pandora’s box [that has] opened too far.”

Falter said as the demographic changes in Germany so may the political landscape. He said Muslims will not vote for a German political party with the word “Christian” in its name.

There’s doubt, first of all against the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), because it still bears “Christian” in its title. Even reduced to their basics, the CDU and CSU Christian Social Union are relatively strong names.

This is naturally, for devout Muslims, not the party of first choice.

Currently a large number of Muslims are believed to be active in rather simpler professions. In addition once they are integrated into the working life, they are more likely to vote for left-wing parties or possibly even for an established Islamic party.

Currently, we have about five million Muslims living in Germany. Suppose there comes another million, plus family reunification. Then there will be between seven and eight million.

This is not an entirely fanciful number. That would be in far enough for a minority party.
» ?This Is Our Future?: Germany May Soon Have 8 Million Muslims Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old October 31st, 2015 #95
Ian Smith son

Old October 31st, 2015 #96
Ian Smith son

Old November 1st, 2015 #97
Ian Smith son

Muslim Immigrants Spread Plagues And Disease In Germany: Watch Doctor Blow The Whistle On The Horrific Exotic Diseases Muslims Bring To Germany

This is unbelievable.

You think when Revelation 12 talks about the “flood” of immigrants who will hunt the “saints” that God was kidding? You think that when God promised the curses of plagues that He was kidding?

Parts of Germany have become the night of the living dead where Muslim immigrants moved to.

Now a Czech doctor, who works in a German hospital, is so disgusted and overwhelmed with the Muslim migrant invaders finally decided enough is enough and she blows the whistle despite pressure

from the government and the media.

She is now threatening to leave the country and go back home to the Czech Republic. She explains, via an email letter (because the press is forbidden from reporting on this), how horrific the conditions

are in these hospitals, with the Muslim invaders bringing diseases they weren’t even prepared to treat.

But that’s just part of it. The superior attitudes of these Muslims and their belief that they should get everything for free is wreaking havoc everywhere, from the hospitals to the pharmacies.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has asked Mark Zuckerberg, the owner of Facebook, to stop Germans from making comments against mass immigration on Facebook and in Germany, Facebook is

now being patrolled by the Voluntary Self-Monitoring of Multimedia Service Providers, a government affiliated group which seeks out people who express “radical” opinions.

Really, you must watch this video where an independent Czech television host reads the letter in full. Or, if you prefer, read the transcription I made (from The Rightscoop) below which matches the

English captions with slight corrections.

Muslim Immigrants Spread Plagues And Disease In Germany: Watch Doctor Blow The Whistle On The Horrific Exotic Diseases Muslims Bring To Germany - Walid Shoebat

Old November 1st, 2015 #98
Ian Smith son

Muslim Refugees Will Stir Anti-Semitism in Germany Warns Jewish Group

Quote:
Leaders from a Jewish group in Germany are expressing concerns about refugees stirring anti-Semitism.

Bloomberg reported on Tuesday that the Central Council of Jews in Germany has warned Chancellor Angela Merkel that many refugees "come from countries in which Israel is viewed as the enemy" and that "these prejudices are often

projected onto Jews in general."

Merkel's Christian Democratic Union party responded that it is ready to combat anti-Semitism "resolutely."

Germany has said that it will welcome as many as 800,000 refugees from Syria, and other countries near the Middle East, who are fleeing terrorism and civil war.

The migrant crisis has caused mounting tension across Europe, with countries like Hungary saying it does not have the means to assist the large influx of refugees seeking to make their way toward Western states.
Read more at Muslim Refugees Will Stir Anti-Semitism in Germany Warns Jewish Group

Old November 1st, 2015 #99
Ian Smith son

Germany: "20 Million Muslims by 2020"

Quote:
"We are importing Islamic extremism, Arab anti-Semitism, national and ethnic conflicts of other peoples, as well as a different understanding of society and law." — From a leaked German intelligence document.

"We need to be clear that there must be limits and quotas for immigration -- we cannot save the whole world." — Markus Söder, Finance Minister of Bavaria.

"The migration crisis has the potential to destabilize governments, countries and the whole European continent. ... What we have been facing is not a refugee crisis. This is a migratory movement composed of

economic migrants, refugees and also foreign fighters" — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.

"Meanwhile, refugees are still heading into Germany -- at a rate of around 10,000 a day. ... The decade after Ms. Merkel first came to power in 2005 now looks like a blessed period for Germany, in which the

country was able to enjoy peace, prosperity and international respect, while keeping the troubles of the world at a safe distance. That golden era is now over." — Gideon Rachman, Financial Times.
Germany: "20 Million Muslims by 2020"

Old November 11th, 2015 #100
Ian Smith son

Tags
arab shitskin religion, mudslimes

Thread