VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 26th, 2013 #1
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default What would YOU do?

Scenario:

Afternoon. Busy intersection (loud road construction) you're stopped at a red light. You're clean and sober, and all your state-required automotive papers are in order.

Sirius channel 8 is playing Talk Dirty to Me by Poison. The volume is.... high. As you're micro-head banging to the bass notes, a county sheriff (occupied 2x) cruiser pulls up parallel on your left at the light. Older female driver. Young male (rookie?) deputy in the passenger seat.

You get that feeling. You know, the one that tells you you're being watched. You look over at the passenger deputy in his "I really want to be a State Trooper" Hayden Fry-esque mirrored sunglasses.

Sure enough, he's looking at you. You give him the biggest toothy grin you have behind your own Ray-Bans. He turns to the female deputy behind the wheel and, after a brief verbal exchange, turns back to you and motions with his hand as if he's turning a volume knob, then motions downward with a finger.

Do you

A) Comply

B) Ignore and wait for the light to change

C) Other

Old September 26th, 2013 #2
Jimmy Marr

C) Other.

You mimic the deputy's screwing hand gesture and point back at him.

Old September 26th, 2013 #3
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

C) Crank it higher.

Not really. I'm a wuss, so I would comply.

Old September 26th, 2013 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
C) Other.

You mimic the deputy's screwing hand gesture and point back at him.
A looong time ago, I had a police officer pull me over (I had a headlight out) and when he said "Can I see your driver's license and registration please"? I responded "Can I shoot your gun"?

I stole the line from Carrot top, who probably stole it from someone else. The cop wasn't amused. Still didn't get a ticket, though. Semper Fi, officer.

Old September 26th, 2013 #5
M.N. Dalvez

Call me yellow if you will , but I'd just turn it down and then turn it back up after they 'left the scene'.

There's no point getting into pointless pissing matches with cops, who are after all not chosen for their intelligence and sense of humour.

Yeah, I know the cops are in the wrong in this hypothetical situation. But if they want to pull you over, they will, and once you've 'made them' do all the work of pulling you over, they're sure to find some shit or the other to give you further grief with.

Old September 26th, 2013 #6
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Peel out, music blaring, screaming RAHOWA out my window.

What any other respectful white nationalist would do, in summary.

Old September 26th, 2013 #7
Bev
drinking tea

c) Other

Do exactly as he says and turn that shit off.

Substitute for real heavy metal band.

Thread