VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2010 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Colby View Post
All niggers make fun of white girls raped by blacks, they all claim they wanted it. All TV comedians make fun of white guys who get raped in prison, all rappers delight in singing about inflicting pain and suffering on people, there is such a complete, and utter lack of shame about it, you can't even describe it, whites don't even get it, they are drawn to the nigger's total lack of shame, especially white females. it gives them a feeling of release from the burdens of moral conscience, a sort of orgasmic feelings of pure savage consciousness.
Quite true - really, what do you think the "dumb blonde" meme is? It's a way to dehumanize white women and open them up to assault, and to lessen the value of their minds and bodies, so that assaults on them aren't such a big deal, they're just stupid blondes who probably wanted some of that lucious niggers dick. Facts have no say in the matter, where jews run the media. In fact, niggers do not have bigger/longer penises than white men, they have basically the same size, in fact, slightly shorter. Nor are blondes stupid. The jew denies stereotypes that reflect facts, ie, accurate generalizations, and replaces them with wholly invented stereotypes that are based in vicious dehumanizing attacks on any group the jew wants to destroy. And that's just blonde females. The attacks on white men (always called males) are ubiquitous in jewsmedia, they're practically it's defining feature. As I've said, which is the best way to sum it up, the only place on tv white "males" are treated with respect is in army solicitations. You're only a good white 'male' if you're dying for Israel or acceding to some female's wishes.

Everything the jews does is to create a hostile environment for the white men the jew instinctively hates. That's why attacking the jew must be the focus for any white man who wants to live in a world best suited to his kind and his tastes.

Quote:
Alex Linder posts this and I'm sure he knows both that it's shocking and appauling in a fake kind of way to white liberals, and blacks will fake outrage, but then turn on his 50 cent song about blowing people away and piming teen girls and feel the ecstasy of his shameless joy flood his being.
It is fun to outrage the liberals, and having dealt with them personally, I can attest that the average liberal has far more hatred and dishonesty in his makeup than the average working-class white, or ordinary non-ideological white. I detest the WASP cultural pattern of preening and seeming in public. Always cutting a figure, which requires shitting on anyone who doesn't go along with the pretense.

Quote:
This is exactly the kind of people that make up ZOG, they have no conscience, they will tap your phones, spy on everyone, they will rape their own children, and frame you for it, they are utterly ruthless and this binds them together, their predatory collective, the predatory hive mind is a powerful thing, it is the most uniting feeling, the feeling of pure power over the moralistic and helpless masses.
Don't be a little white dog, begging for scraps, and licking your master's mouth. Laugh at his pieties. Reject his salvationism, whether Jesus the kike, or useless niggers he wants you to subsidize. You already have money taken from you at gunpoint via taxes on every single thing you buy, and this money is already used to create more of the very things and creatures destroying your society. Now they want you to dip into your private leftovers and give more, more, more! to salve the destructive element. Try thinking. It's free. Your brain will actually work if you use it.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #22
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I would denude Haiti of niggers in the same way niggers have denuded Haiti of trees and humans. White men should steward the environment, and that means eliminating niggers in favor of attractive and useful species. The sole exception I would make would be to allow some tribes of pygmies to carry on with their blowdarts in the deepest African jungle.
Yeah, kind of like the zoo. Or better yet a Jurassic park like situation where the pygmies would be cordoned off via high voltage electrical fences but still be able to have their own habitat of mud huts and a roaming area where they can use the blowdarts and stuff. Then once a day the park attendants can throw a live goat over the fence so park visitors can view a coordinated pygmy assault against a frightened Bovid.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #23
Mr. Bowmont

Old March 3rd, 2010 #24
Rick Ronsavelle

Old March 3rd, 2010 #25
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
I can't imagine having to coexist with any other species of animal that would cause us the misery and destruction that niggers do.
Their presence truly ruins everything
I've come to the conclusion that Whites need to gain control of the hog processing industry.

Read the excerpt. Do the math. At 78,000 jews, niggers and mexicans per day, how long before we can "process" our way to a racially healthy continent? We can give our special sausage to China to pay off our debt.

The only sacrifice we must make is to do without pork for a few years.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...HrLBOmEYt5v45A

In concert with its production facilities, Smithfield Foods, Inc. is also the world's largest processor of pork. In fact, the company operates the world's largest processing plant strategically located in Bladen County, North Carolina. This facility slaughters on average 28,000 hogs a day and during peak periods up to 32,000 hogs a day. The company also owns two other processing facilities in the Southeast and two in the Midwest, which gives the company a total aggregate slaughter capacity of 78,300 hogs a day. The company controls 72 percent of the slaughter capacity in the South Atlantic region.

Old March 4th, 2010 #26
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
White Americans need to be shocked out of their stupidity. Of course, the lesson won't take with 90%, but for a minority it will. The jews have taught us to mock everything - except themselves and their negro charges. Well, here at VNN, they get subjected to the same treatment they levy on us around the clock on tv. Dead niggers is always a good thing, and same with dead jews.
hmm, well, i guess i just expected something more righteous from white nationals, and in particular one who is quite intelligent and caristmatic. now while obviously can't agree with your description of black folks as some kind of lower usless animal, i can understand your attitude on the matter and can even bend my mind to understand why you'd prefer to kill folks of african descent in large numbers (since you feel that the is necessary for the survival of the white race). what i CAN'T comprehend though is why you and others on her can mock and demean a suffering black person.

you say that this is what jews have taught you, BUT aren't you better than jewish folks? i certainly think so, even though i disagree strongly with some of your views. i guess i believe that you gain nothing by participating in this sort of crude and immoral banter...EVEN if evil jews and stupid blacks mock whites in the same way. to me anyway, this seems well below the behavior of any civilized person.

finally, i would respectfully disagree with your comment concerning the fact that you're not losing people to you're cause by going to this sort of extreme. with respect i think the proof is in the pudding: the majority of white folks don't respect you or take your points seriously. now part of that is the jewish propaganda, i can see that plainly now and it's a shame because some of your points DESERVE to be taken seriously. but i think you underestimate how many intelligent people out there are (white, black or otherwise) who lose interest in you ideas when they see the excessive debasement of others, the constant infighting and paranoia, and some of your more extreme views (like the nearly complete slaughter of the black race). no need to respond, but i suppose it's worth thinking worth.

PEACE

Old March 4th, 2010 #27
Heather Blue

What happened to that child's parents? How could they leave her to suffer like that? She was too helpless to do one thing about the situation. I don't think I ever saw such utter despair. It's inhuman.

Old March 4th, 2010 #28
Bryan Colby
Banned

Quote:
Quite true - really, what do you think the "dumb blonde" meme is? It's a way to dehumanize white women and open them up to assault, and to lessen the value of their minds and bodies, so that assaults on them aren't such a big deal, they're just stupid blondes who probably wanted some of that lucious niggers dick
Any nigger claiming white women would EVER want a nigger dick in them is like saying niggers want to be burned alive by a flamethrower.

Old March 4th, 2010 #29
Channer-Faygot

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
hmm, well, i guess i just expected something more righteous from white nationals, and in particular one who is quite intelligent and caristmatic. I can understand your attitude on the matter and can even bend my mind to understand why you'd prefer to kill folks of african descent in large numbers (since you feel that the is necessary for the survival of the white race).
Sympathy for your competition is suicidal, especially sympathy for a species as chaotic as niggers. White men have written volumes of material on our duty to aid the poor and helpless nigger, and indeed to do what is necessary to insure nigger survival. Such tomes have been responded to with a hearty "BIX NOOD!" as the niggers gleefully tore apart their bodies and ate them.

Quote:
now while obviously can't agree with your description of black folks as some kind of lower usless animal
...and we'll pretend that's English. Anyway, niggers fuck holes in the ground and beat niggers to death with body parts torn from dead niggers. Now, while at a distance this may seem uproariously hilarious to the point of near-suffocation, up close it is fucking horrible.

Quote:
what i CAN'T comprehend though is why you and others on her can mock and demean a suffering black person.

Because seeing shit like that EVERY DAY and wondering when someone I care about is going to be the next victim of jungle bullshit gets a little frustrating. I'll make you a deal, for every thousand white women raped by niggers this year, we get to laugh at the misfortune of one nigger.

Quote:
i certainly think so, even though i disagree strongly with some of your views. i guess i believe that you gain nothing by participating in this sort of crude and immoral banter...EVEN if evil jews and stupid blacks mock whites in the same way. to me anyway, this seems well below the behavior of any civilized person.

PLEASE be kidding.

Quote:
finally, i would respectfully disagree with your comment concerning the fact that you're not losing people to you're cause by going to this sort of extreme. with respect i think the proof is in the pudding: the majority of white folks don't respect you or take your points seriously. now part of that is the jewish propaganda
Part? People will do whatever the man with the biggest stick tells them to. These views are in no way extreme. We burned half a million German women and children to death in Dresden. We didn't even have a reason for it, there was no strategic value. We nuked two cities in Japan (you know, Asians, the OTHER productive race). Find me ONE American who doesn't offer up a smile and a handjob to any member of the "greatest generation". Do you honestly think people who kill millions of Arabs without remorse would give two shits if the media started bitching about niggers instead of "terrorists"? It's all about perception.

Quote:
but i think you underestimate how many intelligent people out there are (white, black or otherwise) who lose interest in you ideas when they see the excessive debasement of others, the constant infighting and paranoia, and some of your more extreme views (like the nearly complete slaughter of the black race).
For the last time, there will be no nigger uprising. Your people are an evolutionary dead end. Had we not discovered and thus saved you from yourselves, you would not be here. Should we disappear, you will be gone as well. If we need something raped, or rhymed, or infected with an STD, or torn apart brick by brick, perhaps then we will call you.

Old March 5th, 2010 #30
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
The jews have taught us to mock everything - except themselves and their negro charges. Well, here at VNN, they get subjected to the same treatment they levy on us around the clock on tv. Dead niggers is always a good thing, and same with dead jews.

Not completely true. The Haiti photoshop thread that On the Path to Truth started was deleted. I had copy-pasted a few photoshops from around the internet and had posted them here. Indeed, they mocked the Haitians.

Incidentally, at work, they had the flags lowered at 1/2 mast a few weeks ago. I didn't yet know that it was due to the earthquake in Haiti, and so I asked one of my kwan coworkers about it. He said that it was because of the earthquake, and then I said, "Well, lowering a flag at 1/2 mast is supposed to be for Americans." He said, "That may be true, but these were children that died. The poor children of Haiti died, and this was for them."

I said, "But they weren't Americans. A half-mast flag is supposed to be an honor reserved for an American notable that died."

He said, "I know where this conversation is going, so let's not continue it."

I didn't say anything else, because what I was saying was obviously upsetting his little view of how the world should be, and he really didn't want it disturbed.

Last edited by Roy; March 5th, 2010 at 02:24 AM.

Old March 5th, 2010 #31
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
He said, "I know where this conversation is going, so let's not continue it."

I didn't say anything else, because what I was saying was obviously upsetting his little view of how the world should be, and he really didn't want it disturbed.
As soon as someone says that to me, that's cue to take the conversation into the next level of rhetoric, until they run away squealing. No, I can't take a hint.

Old March 5th, 2010 #32
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
What happened to that child's parents? How could they leave her to suffer like that? She was too helpless to do one thing about the situation.
Staged?

I never believed that pic to be an honest shot entirely,
and we could guess her parents are standing behind the opportunity-for-profit photographer?

media are just liars for hire..
including camera-boys who go to africa, probably got an std and killed himself for a myriad of other reasons that had noting to do with the "emotion" of that pic,
unless there was a danger to prove it a fraud?

Rambo, John J.

Old March 5th, 2010 #33
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Not completely true. The Haiti photoshop thread that On the Path to Truth started was deleted. I had copy-pasted a few photoshops from around the internet and had posted them here. Indeed, they mocked the Haitians.
People who start threads are also allowed to delete them within a time frame. That's what happened with that thread.

Old March 5th, 2010 #34
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
People who start threads are also allowed to delete them within a time frame. That's what happened with that thread.
Oh, I didn't know that. That thread was there for several days before it got deleted. Not a big deal.

Old March 5th, 2010 #35
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I said, "But they weren't Americans. A half-mast flag is supposed to be an honor reserved for an American notable that died."
They officially lowered the Amerikwan fag-flag to half-staff for thirty days when the fucking pope died, fer crissake.
I was shocked when they didn't lower it for Michael Jackson.

Old March 5th, 2010 #36
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spears View Post
I hope the bird didn't get a tummy ache. Nigras are hard to digest, even when you aren't actually eating them.
It's a good idea to marinate them first.

Old March 5th, 2010 #37
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
If we could only bring these negro eating vultures to live in America, they could reach their full negro eating potential.
Making use of natural predators instead of synthetic pesticides -- organic agriculture at its finest! I like it!

Thanks for thinking green, Mike.

Old March 5th, 2010 #38
Igor Alexander

Quote:
White men should steward the environment, and that means eliminating niggers in favor of attractive and useful species.
That's a bit extreme, I think. Surely we can leave a few of them in nigger reserves (we'll have to watch out for poachers, though), or keep a few of them in zoos.

We'll have to remember to put up some "Do not feed the niggers" signs, though. It wouldn't be the first time some unsuspecting child has had a finger bitten off while handing a peanut or banana chip to a groid.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; March 5th, 2010 at 10:37 AM.

Old March 5th, 2010 #39
Igor Alexander

Quote:
The sole exception I would make would be to allow some tribes of pygmies to carry on with their blowdarts in the deepest African jungle.
You soft on pygmies or something?

Old March 5th, 2010 #40
Igor Alexander

Quote:
It is fun to outrage the liberals, and having dealt with them personally, I can attest that the average liberal has far more hatred and dishonesty in his makeup than the average working-class white, or ordinary non-ideological white.
I agree about the dishonesty of liberals, having a few fairly extreme ones on my mother's side of the family, and really, what else can you do with these jerkoffs other than offend them and poke fun at them? Reason with them? You can't have a constructive dialog with people who are willing to say that black is white or that 2+2=7 to win an argument.

There's also something of the religious fanatic in most liberals. Many of them despise Christianity with a passion, and yet 90 percent of their core beliefs are nearly indistinguishable from it.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; March 5th, 2010 at 11:07 AM.

Thread