VNN Broadcasts

Old May 29th, 2020 #21
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Old May 29th, 2020 #22
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
You are all being played, again. This is going out exactly as it was planned. The people behind this have done it before, and they will continue, and some of you will not stop and wonder, why did the police / national guard sit back and let this stuff happen, why were there undercover police breaking and setting fire to places

Even though I don't always agree with you Sartt, you have a valid point. A lot of us here suspect this incident and many others are being partially staged and exacerbated by jews and their government stooges to further the chaos, collapse the economy and problem/reaction/solution to bring about Agenda 21/NWO totalitarianism. What's a few destroyed cities and dead niggers and Whites to them? I put nothing past them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 29th, 2020 #23
Tony Boone

That group should have jumped that kwop at Autozone, pulled off that mask, photographed and beat him. Not like he could report them after vandalizing that store.

Old May 29th, 2020 #24
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Old May 30th, 2020 #25
WayneW67

Once again we have another example of a nigger refusing to do what it was told to do. If that nigger gets into the squad car as instructed he's alive. Instead the nigger raises cain and falls to the ground. . I have no sympathy for that nigger.

Thread