Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2008 #81
OTPTT
Banned

This could be the perfect time to launch a real world propaganda campaign coordinated here but through each of us in our own real world towns and cities.

I have a sign cutter and can create signs that you can nail to telephone poles with a couple of roofing nails. If you have a small ladder you can put them just above reach where they won't be taken down unless someone has a ladder. Trust me this works.

So if anyone is interested in beginning a advertising campaign let me know, start a new thread, or PM me. Lemmings are paying attention and would be most receptive to signs they may pass on their way to work or to the grocery store.

Old October 10th, 2008 #82
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
Money doesn't burn. Money isn't destroyed.
But houses made of cards do burn and burn it must.

Old October 10th, 2008 #83
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

BRENT SPOT OIL = $73.20

Silver has plunged to $9.50

Go figure...

Mike

Old October 10th, 2008 #84
Steve B
Banned

Itz finally happening. This whole stinking putrid sorry mess that is jew is crashing down right before our very eyes. How long have White Nationalists been waiting for this day.?How long have we been predicting it? Itz here Boobus Americanus...now eat it!

Old October 10th, 2008 #85
Cernunnos

I leveraged 10:1, and 20% of capital has now been re-deployed into silver. Stop-loss at $9,25.

ὦ Ἀθήνη βοήθει!

Old October 10th, 2008 #86
OTPTT
Banned

I was thinking about buying some gold. Maybe a little more silver. What do you guys think?

Old October 10th, 2008 #87
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Old October 10th, 2008 #88
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I wonder how the average Jap is taking this news?

Old October 10th, 2008 #89
Kievsky

This is a great day to buy gold at kitco for trading, silver, undervalued energy infrastructure stocks.

Here's what I heard Matt Simmons recommend:

Baker-Hughes
Weatherford
Transocean

I looked them up and some of them are at year lows.

Old October 10th, 2008 #90
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I was thinking about buying some gold. Maybe a little more silver. What do you guys think?
I can't find silver. I ordered 100 Maple leafs 30 days ago from Bullion Direct and still haven't received them. At the time I ordered, they advised there was no delay on maples, but a long one on liberty dollars, so I ordered maples instead.

It's just the damndest thing I've ever seen. Pure silver CANNOT BE HAD. Yet the price is dropping. I don't quite have it figured out yet, but I definitely smell a rat.

GREL

Old October 10th, 2008 #91
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

It's quite obvious that the market is being manipulated to avoid total collapse. In 40 minutes there was an 800 pt swing upwards from 8044 to 8855!

My god...I've never paid attention to the stock market before but this is like watching the news coverage on 9/11. I just can't stop watching this insanity.

Old October 10th, 2008 #92
Peer Fischer

Looks like the DJIA is ending down 126 at 8452. It's almost ten minutes past the close and the numbers are still changing, that's how wild it was.

I think the "good news" if you can call it that is that it managed to come back off a 700 point dump twice in the day.

Old October 10th, 2008 #93
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I can't find silver. I ordered 100 Maple leafs 30 days ago from Bullion Direct and still haven't received them.
Shit, I can't believe you ordered that much sight unseen. These fucking Internet companies can close their virtual doors and hang the "Down for site maintenance sign" faster than you can say "fools gold".

Old October 10th, 2008 #94
cillian

Site contents and design are Copyright © 1999-2008 Bullion Direct®. All rights reserved worldwide. Patent pending.

Been in business 9 years, I doubt they were waiting all that time for 1 sucker to come along and shut down.

Old October 10th, 2008 #95
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
It's quite obvious that the market is being manipulated to avoid total collapse. In 40 minutes there was an 800 pt swing upwards from 8044 to 8855!

My god...I've never paid attention to the stock market before but this is like watching the news coverage on 9/11. I just can't stop watching this insanity.
I was hoping to see this the Monday after the week of 9/11/2001. Had to wait seven fucking years for the inflation holocaust, as it's now being called.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/27097823

It's better that it's happening now because of popular internet forums that didn't exist back then. Much better than watching it on the news.

Last edited by Mike Mazzone of Palatine; October 10th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.

Old October 10th, 2008 #96
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I can't find silver. I ordered 100 Maple leafs 30 days ago from Bullion Direct and still haven't received them. At the time I ordered, they advised there was no delay on maples, but a long one on liberty dollars, so I ordered maples instead.

It's just the damndest thing I've ever seen. Pure silver CANNOT BE HAD. Yet the price is dropping. I don't quite have it figured out yet, but I definitely smell a rat.

GREL

I'd say the situation is almost entirely the result of the now documented difference between "paper" silver and silver in hand. Although I am not a PM investor, there's no need to hold the investment to recognize reserve (and fractional reserve) selling.

Paper silver is being marketed to the far corners of the earth, but silver for physical delivery is another story entirely.

Old October 10th, 2008 #97
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post

The big swings today - especially the first one that happened before noon - apparently resulted largely as a result of many GTC (good until cancelled) orders executing as a result of the plunge that came after the opening bell. Many bargain hunters are hoping to pick up solid-but-beatup companies at the bottom, and so have orders out to buy if the stock gets low enough. When a lot of them execute near the same time, the result is an upswing.

The bigger manipulation came before short-seilling was temporarily banned. Monster shorting from the hedge funds and investment banks [read "jews"] pushed the markets over the edge and bankrupted the big derivatives traders. The whole mess is over the edge now and will continue to tumble until what's left of it hits bottom - or at least a temporary ledge.

Old October 10th, 2008 #98
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Site contents and design are Copyright © 1999-2008 Bullion Direct®. All rights reserved worldwide. Patent pending.

Been in business 9 years, I doubt they were waiting all that time for 1 sucker to come along and shut down.
Just imagine, they are holding 20 million in orders for 30 day periods, at just 5% interest thats a million dollars a year in just interest for orders sitting in their bank account. Shortage my ass.

Old October 10th, 2008 #99
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Itz finally happening. This whole stinking putrid sorry mess that is jew is crashing down right before our very eyes. How long have White Nationalists been waiting for this day.?How long have we been predicting it? Itz here Boobus Americanus...now eat it!
I wouldn't be too sure.

Alkthough itz true that the juden's edifices have crashed and burned, don't forget that many oberjuden have long since extracted their equity.

Today, those same rats sit on the sidelines and await buying opportunities that result from the panic. In a deflationary environment, the holder of cash is king and can buy assets for pennies on the dollar. Look for big jew to own most of the world's business and assets as this thing moves along.

Old October 10th, 2008 #100
Axel Faaborg

I heard Neo-Kwan talk radio talking about derivatives and fractional reserve banking this morning on my way to work.

Something's up.

Tags
put on glasses

Thread