VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2011 #1
Tom Connington

Tom Connington
Default Colonial Jews

I meant to stick this in general discussion. Sorry.

In the book The Jewish People in America: A Time For Planting - The First Migration 1654-1820 by Eli Faber, it is explained how the Jews fled the Spanish and Portugal inquisitions, settled in Amsterdam and later came to in habit New Amsterdam (NYC), and other major port towns in The New World. Jews were able to create a pure Jewish network of mercantile trade. As Faber explains in the work, Jews went as far as marrying their own blood to keep their trading network Jewish.
I made a list of the big Jews.

Jews in Trade Goods
Isaac Gomez
Hayman Levy
Isaac Adolphus
Isaac DaCosta

Slave Trading Jews
Jacob Rodriguez Rivera
Isaac Elizer
Aaron Lopez
Samuel Moses

White Slave Trade (Indentured Servants)
Nathan Levy
Isaac Levy
David Franks
Moses Franks

Old March 5th, 2011 #2
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

P.E.

I've seen more than a few people argue that America was very jewed from the start even. That its never really had a super-prosperous period for the people in the equivalent of NS Germany.

The chosenites have always had their fangs in this country's neck it seems.

Considering the resource wealth, the history of this country from the perspective of quality of life of the people, looks a bit retarded, to the point of intentionally devious.

Old March 6th, 2011 #3
White Winger

White Winger

And FAR GUILTIER than ANY WHITE Colonialists EVER were. Not that the Usual racist niggers will ever believe it - and if they did, it 'll never change their pea-sized "minds" and pea-sized attitudes against Whitey.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

gold "brains", Schmuck D? Never even close to Fool's Gold.

Old March 6th, 2011 #4
RebelView

RebelView

I've always wondered how the jewish slaveship owners came to be, seeing as how huge numbers of jews hadn't yet arrived in America at the time.

Old March 6th, 2011 #5
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Haym Solomon (or Salomon) (April 7,1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish Jew who immigrated to New York during the period of the American Revolution, and who became a prime financier of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain.
Haym_Solomon Haym_Solomon

Old March 6th, 2011 #6
SaraT

SaraT

The Dutch families that settled what later became the colonies of New York and New Jersey relied heavily on the use of black slave labor on their farms. The current-day town of Lincroft, NJ (Monmouth County) used to be a slave distribution point for Central and South Jersey. On maps pre-dating the 1730s it is officially labelled "Jewtown".

Old March 6th, 2011 #7
DeShawn S. Williams

DeShawn S. Williams

Hmm...may I suggest to those of you who haven't that you read the Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews. This exposes the jewish role in slave trading and the early colonies of America.

PEACE

Old March 6th, 2011 #8
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

P.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Haym Solomon (or Salomon) (April 7,1740 – January 6, 1785) was a Polish Jew who immigrated to New York during the period of the American Revolution, and who became a prime financier of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War against Great Britain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Solomon
All the more proof of what I assumed. This country truly never has had a Judenfrei period. Its historically reputable 'prosper' was on the account of it's vast resource wealth and industrious minds, and the fact that there actually was a fight back then between the honest men and the Jews for the reins of power.

We can attest to how much people like Henry Ford's efforts to provide low-cost automobiles to the people to prevent the need for usurious loans helped forward everything (could you imagine such an initiative today in any Jew-financial-snake-laden area that requires loans, living space, vehicles, education), while questioning the usurious robber barons and resource hounds who were not too far from those today, like the Rockefeller's and their oil; a legacy still held up, still a gigantic crutch in advancement, these oil vultures. Beverly Hills was all filled with people of 'oil money' before Hymiewood took over. A testament to capitalism that America's historically rich city is the one filled with the most worthless 'producers' - Jew films and the 'resource nobility', a nobility about as disgusting as the Jewish financial nobility whose contribution is their automated computerized usury, an 'occupation' that elevates them to luxurious royalty while the gear turners become acquainted with the endlessly-booming debt collection industry.

I'm sure many of the white founding fathers and statesmen would be cheering the holocaust-story (I suppose I'm in the minority camp of those strengthened by the whole tale, as the only worthwhile point of history is to strengthen the present for the future. At least Titus didn't apologize for slaying every fucking hook nose in Jerusalem, they made coins and a monument in celebration!) in light of what these vampires have done to America and the West. Billions, Trillions, in bailouts, profiteering wars that kill our people and our newly assigned 'enemies', wasted resources, an ever-degrading future let alone stifling advancement, of course, we've left out the genocide of the Occidental peoples and a forced multiculturalism that is only accepted by the mob out of fear of authority and loss of livelihood, not willingly, as everyone would rather live among their own people, yet the only ones who have that option are the current rulers; the same rulers who spearhead their hypocritical attack on other peoples with their hypocritical 'diversity' and 'equality' lies - their divide & conquer strategy to keep their colonies focused on infighting, be it politically, or in class warfare, or whatever.

Unprecedented tyranny by these new 'Tyrant Kings of the World'.

People used to declare war on an enemy because he looked funny. To-day, whites preach benevolence to their ass rapists only out of fear of the ass raping itself.

As for this 'Jew of the Revolution', even the artist can do no service in prettying him up.

Most certainly in the same family tree as the most lovely Jewess Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Last edited by P.E.; March 6th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.

Old March 6th, 2011 #9
Fred O'Malley
Banned

THE DEARBORN INDEPENDENT, issue of 8 October 1921

As the Jewish propagandists in the United States cannot be trusted to give the people all the facts—even though these propagandists have the facts in their possession—it devolves upon some impartial agency to do so. The Jewish propagandists are accorded the utmost freedom of the newspapers of the United States—by reason of Jewish advertising being more than 75 per cent of all the advertising done in this country—and thus a wide web of false impressions is constantly being woven around the Jewish Question. The most recent is the widespread publication of a new “exposure” of the origin of the Protocols. This makes the sixth “final” and “complete” exposure that the Jews have put forth for public consumption. The Jews have still time to repent and tell the truth. Suppose they make the seventh the whole truth with a true repudiation of the Protocols.

It is THE DEARBORN INDEPENDENT’s purpose to open up from time to time new angles of the Jewish Question, so that the candid reader who would be informed of the extensive character of Jewish influence may obtain a general view of it.

The part taken by Jews in the wars of the United States has been a subject of considerable boasting by Jewish publicists. It is a most interesting subject. It deserves the fullest possible treatment. It is not THE DEARBORN INDEPENDENT’s present purpose to challenge the Jewish boast; it is, however, our purpose to fill in the omitted parts of the story, and supply the missing links in several of the most interesting episodes in American history. This will be done on the basis of unquestioned historical authority, mostly of a Jewish character, and solely in the interests of a complete understanding of a matter which Jewish leaders have brought to the front.

The first subject which will be treated in this series is the part of Jews in the treason of Benedict Arnold.

Benedict Arnold, the most conspicuous traitor in American history, has been the subject of considerable comment of late. Among the commentators have been American Jews who have failed to make known to the American public the information which may be found in Jewish archives concerning Benedict Arnold and his associates.

To begin with, the propensity of the Jews to engage in the business of supplying the needs of armies and to avail themselves as far as possible of war contracts, is of long standing and notice.

An authority on this matter, Werner Sombart, says in his “Jews and Modern Capitalism” (pp. 50-53):

Quote:
“The Jews throughout the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth centuries were most influential as army-purveyors and as the moneyed men to whom the princes looked for financial backing . . . we cannot attempt to mention every possible example. We can only point the way; it will be for subsequent research to follow.

“Although there are numerous cases on record of Jews acting in the capacity of army-contractors in Spain previous to 1492, I shall not refer to this period, because it lies outside the scope of our present considerations. We shall confine ourselves to the centuries that followed, and begin with England.

“In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries the Jews had already achieved renown as army-purveyors. Under the Commonwealth the most famous army contractor was Antonio Fernandez Carvajal, ‘the great Jew,’ who came to London some time between 1630 and 1635, and was very soon accounted among the most prominent traders in the land. In 1649 he was one of the five London merchants intrusted by the council of state with the army contract for corn. It is said that he annually imported into England silver to the value of £100,000. In the period that ensued, especially in the wars of William III, Sir Solomon Medina (‘the Jew Medina’) was ‘the great contractor,’ and for his services he was knighted, being the first professing Jew to receive that honor.

“It was the same in the wars of the Spanish Succession; here, too, Jews were the principal army-contractors. In 1716 the Jews of Strassburg recall the services they rendered the armies of Louis XIV by furnishing information and supplying provisions. Indeed, Louis XIV’s army-contractor-in-chief was a Jew, Jacob Worms by name; and in the eighteenth century Jews gradually took a more and more prominent part in this work. In 1727 the Jews of Metz brought into the city in the space of six weeks, 2,000 horses for food and more than 5,000 for remounts. Field Marshall Maurice, of Saxony, the victor of Fontenoy, expressed the opinion that his armies were never better served with supplies than when the Jews were contractors. One of the best known of the army-contractors in the time of the last two Louises was Cerf Beer, in whose patent of naturalization it is recorded that ‘. . . in the wars which raged in Alsace in 1770 and 1771 he found the opportunity of proving his zeal in our service and in that of the state.’

“Similarly the house of Gradis, of Bordeaux, was an establishment of international repute in the eighteenth century. Abraham Gradis set up large store-houses in Quebec to supply the needs of the French troops there. Under the Revolutionary Government, under the Directory, in the Napoleonic wars it was always the Jews who acted as purveyors. In this connection a public notice displayed in the streets of Paris is significant. There was a famine in the city and the Jews were called upon to show their gratitude for the rights bestowed upon them by the Revolution by bringing in corn. ‘They alone,’ says the author of this notice, ‘can successfully accomplish this enterprise, thanks to their business relations, of which their fellow citizens ought to have full benefit.’ A parallel story comes from Dresden. In 1720 the Court Jew, Jonas Meyer, saved the town from starvation by supplying it with large quantities of corn. (The Chronicler mentions 40,000 bushels.)

“All over Germany, the Jews from an early date were found in the ranks of the army-contractors. Let us enumerate a few of them. There was Isaac Meyer in the sixteenth century, who, when admitted by Cardinal Albrecht as a resident of Halberstadt in 1537, was enjoined by him, in view of the dangerous times, ‘to supply our monastery with good weapons and armour.’ There was Joselman von Rosheim, who in 1548 received an imperial letter of protection because he had supplied both money and provisions for the army. In 1546 there is a record of Bohemian Jews who provided great-coats and blankets for the army. In the next century another Bohemian Jew, Lazarus by name, received an official declaration that he ‘obtained either in person or at his own expense, valuable information for the imperial troops, and that he made it his business to see that the army had a good supply of ammunition and clothing.’ The Great Elector also had recourse to Jews for his military needs. Leimann Gompertz and Solomon Elias were his contractors for cannon, powder and so forth. There were numerous others: Samuel Julius, remount contractor under the Elector Frederick Augustus of Saxony; the Model family, court-purveyors and army-contractors in the Duchy of Aensbach in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries are well known in history. In short, as one writer of the time pithily expresses it, ‘all the contractors are Jews and all the Jews are contractors.’

“Austria does not differ in this respect from Germany, France and England. The wealthy Jews, who in the reign of the Emperor Leopold received permission to resettle in Vienna (1670)—the Oppenheimers, Wertheimers, Mayer Herschel and the rest—were all army-contractors. And we find the same thing in all the countries under the Austrian Crown.

“Lastly, we must mention the Jewish army-contractors who provisioned the American troops in the Revolutionary and Civil wars.”
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_In...lem/Chapter_67

Old March 6th, 2011 #10
Fred O'Malley
Banned

THE JEWISH HAND IN SHAPING AMERICA

In Philadelphia was David Franks, son of Jacob, of New York. David was the Franks’ agent for the state or colony of Pennsylvania. He was at the seat of the colonial government, the center of American politics. He was hand in glove with many of the fathers of the American Government. He was an immensely rich man (although but an agent) and carried a high hand at Philadelphia.

At Montreal was another Franks—David Solesbury Franks—also in the business of army contractor. He was a gay young man, described as “a blooded buck,” who knew all the arts of turning an honest penny out of the needs of armies and the distress of nations. This young man was a grandson or grand nephew of the Moses Franks of England, as he was a nephew of the David Franks of Philadelphia.

Here and there were other Franks, all intent on business with the non-Jewish government, but the four here mentioned carry along the main parts of the tale.

A moment’s digression will give us at once a view of the looseness of the liberalism of some of the Fathers of the Country, and a view of the equanimity with which David Franks, of Philadelphia, could pass from one role to another—a facility which cost him dearly when war came on.

John Trumbull, an artist of considerable note at the time, whose paintings still adorn the National Capitol, was invited to dine at Thomas Jefferson’s home, among the guests being Senator Giles, from Virginia, Trumbull tells the story:

Quote:
“I was scarcely seated when Giles began to rally me on the Puritanical ancestry and character of New England. I saw there was no other person from New England present, and, therefore, although conscious that I was in no degree qualified to manage a religious discussion, I felt myself bound to defend my country on this delicate point as well as I could. Whether it had been prearranged that a debate on the Christian religion, in which it should be powerfully ridiculed on the one side and weakly defended on the other, was to be brought forward as promising amusement to a rather free-thinking dinner party, I will not presume to say, but it had that appearance, and Mr. Giles pushed his raillery, to my no small annoyance, if not to my discomfiture, until dinner was announced.

“That I hoped would relive me by giving a new turn to the conversation, but the company was hardly seated at the table when he renewed the assault with increased asperity, and proceeded so far at last as to ridicule the character, conduct and doctrines of the Divine Founder of our religion; Mr. Jefferson in the meantime smiling and nodding approval on Mr. Giles, while the rest of the company silently left me and my defense to our fate, until at length my friend David Franks took up the argument on my side. Thinking this a fair opportunity for avoiding further conversation on the subject, I turned to Mr. Jefferson and said, ‘Sir, this is a strange situation in which I find myself; in a country professing Christianity and at a table with Christians, as I supposed, I find my religion and myself attacked with severe and almost irresistible wit and raillery, and not a person to aid in my defense but my friend Mr. Franks, who is himself a Jew.’”
This episode throws a curious light on the character of Thomas Jefferson’s “philosophical unbelief,” the unlovely fashion of that day; it also illustrates a certain facility in David Franks.

Relations between the Colonies and the Mother Country became strained. Political feelings ran high. The lines of division between “American” and “British” began to appear for the first time. At first there was a degree of agreement among all the population, except the government officials, that a protest against governmental abuses was justified and that strong representations should be made in behalf of the Colonists. Even loyalists and imperialists agreed with that. It was a question of domestic politics. But when presently the idea of protest began to develop into the idea of rebellion and independence, a cleavage came. It was one thing to correct the Empire, another thing to desert it. Here is where the people of the Colonies split.

CONTINUED: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_In...lem/Chapter_67

Old March 6th, 2011 #11
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

P.E.

Many thanks for those Mr. O'Malley.

I've still not read Henry Ford's writings, but they are on my list. I had opened his 4-volume "The International Jew" publication and noticed it was rather lengthy, so I'll have to set aside some time.

And the only reason I see it worth reading is two in particular:

1.) As we speak here, I think Henry Ford's writings have some of the most valuable insight as to the Jews in America, and perhaps true American history (as much as Anthony Ludovici wrote of the Jews in England around the same time period, both men seemingly pre-WWII fighters against the Roosevelt and Churchill types)

and 2.) Henry ford is in that group of fighters before WWII, along with Lindbergh and others, who didn't want to see America go down the road it went (both in the war and after).

The second point is more recreational, as the past cannot be changed. But it does help to show what was intended, that is to say ideal for the whites who founded and owned this country, along with the west.

We seldom hear or read about the iconic American men from the Revolution to the 1900's. We seldom see their writings and thoughts, except for the very few degenerates cherry picked by the establishment.

It's a nice thrill to see old works of respected iconic American's who sound pro-white in a world where every academic Jew spins 'Iconic American's' to their genocidal diversity agendas. I get the feeling there are a lot of men and their publications who were well-respected in their day, who have been well-buried or burned from the pages of history by the current power.

I mean, if they would burn Von Clausewitz in the 'Denazification' book burnings, I would not eliminate any similar possibility.

Last edited by P.E.; March 6th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Old March 6th, 2011 #12
SaraT

SaraT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Hmm...may I suggest to those of you who haven't that you read the Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews. This exposes the jewish role in slave trading and the early colonies of America.

PEACE
Yes, a very good 2-volume set put out by the NOI.

Last edited by SaraT; March 6th, 2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
jews, new world, slavery

Thread