Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 30th, 2013 #3101
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Father Forgive Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Donald, I think you may be making your opponents' work too easy by overstating your case.

That word insane is a bit tricky.

Consider the case of Charles Whitman, the 25-year-old former Marine who murdered his wife and mother, then mounted the clocktower at the University of Texas, Austin, and shot 44 people (of whom 12 died).

Whitman was completely lucid and knew what he was doing. It's apparent from a note that he left before going to the university:
I do not quite understand what it is that compels me to type this letter. Perhaps it is to leave some vague reason for the actions I have recently performed. I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average reasonable and intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual and irrational thoughts


Was Charles Whitman sane or insane? He had no problems of cognition but he was gripped by strange impulses. He was lucid and he knew what he was doing, but according to what he wrote, he felt as if he were demonically possessed. The autopsy showed a large, malignant brain-tumor.

The argument that the cheerleaders use is that since Steele seemed lucid he could not have been "insane," which would mean that Charles Whitman was not insane either.

This is why I prefer to avoid that word.
You make a good point but the Steele cheerleaders need a jolt to wake them up. I prefer to remember the words of Jesus in their case:"Father forgive them for they know not what they do.". I can't get these fools to read the thread. Not a single one of them has read the transcript and files on the case but they bash me.

This is the worse case of crazy that I have seen including the Whitman brain tumor case. I worked for UT then and distinctly remember walking past the pools of blood on the steps as the Mexican janitors were mopping them up. At least Whitman knew what he was shooting at. Steele had no way of knowing who he would kill.
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3102
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele's Scumsucking Lawyer

I sent this to Steele's main lawyer before he was sent to Federal prison for mail and wire fraud. There has been no reply but he may not have had time. I plan to write him and see how he likes his new digs (home to Bev). His earlier reply to my amicus curiae motion is included. It looks like that I was right. The Steele case was the last one that he would ever try.

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Donald E. Pauly
Date: Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Subject: Steele Camp Accuses You of Throwing the Case
To: rtmcallister @ comcast.net, "Donald E. Pauly"

Mr McAllister:

The Steele camp has recently put out a propaganda video that
essentially accuses you of being bribed and/or blackmailed by the
Federal government to throw the Steele case. They have put out many
lies before and I am skeptical of this charge. What do you have to
say about this? See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefdx0D9vdE .

I also would like your comments about Steele's steamy love letters
from his jail cell to his honey Tatyana Loginova, either for or not
for publication. It would be highly useful to know much you were paid
for your services during the trial. Their propaganda video claims
that legal expenses have exceeded $400,000. My guess is that this is
a lie to obtain more money from Steele's gullible supporters. They
have also changed the figure for money collected from $122,000 to
$71,000. It looks to me like that begging for money is Cyndi's new
family business.

In your reply, specify what is for publication and what is not. You
are being used as a handy scapegoat. This case was indefensible,
except for a not-guilty by insanity plea.

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert T McAllister <rtmcallister @ comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: Amicus Curiae Motion to Vacate Sentence
To: "Donald E. Pauly", blw_orders @ id.uscourts.gov
Cc: traci.whelan @ usdoj.gov, marc.haws @ usdoj.gov, gary @ aadlawoffice.com

Mr. Pauly

I am in receipt of your Amicus Curiae Motion. It contains numerous false statements. I will not address each of the false statements because I do not believe the Motion was prepared and/or filed in good faith. In reviewing the Motion it does not appear you are really interested in assisting Edgar Steele as opposed to advancing your own personal agenda. I stipulated to my disbarment from the practice of law because I violated the professional rules of conduct. However there was no theft of any funds nor has ant client or any person suffered a financial loss as a result of my actions.

Your statement " that the Steele case would be the last one...[ I ] would ever try" is also misleading. I fully intend to re-gain my license at the appropriate time and continue to represent defendant's in criminal cases. In the interim I intend to do everything I possibly can to assist in the defense of Edgar Steele consistent with the rules of professional conduct.

R T McAllister
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3103
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele admitted during a jailhouse interview that he hadn't had a paying legal case in 10 years. He lost 19 out of 20 cases that I could find in Idaho. He won a trial for having his dogs off leash. It is not clear to me why he lost all of his cases.
He won the Lonny Rae case.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/nword.htm

He could have done more. When the state refused to charge the football coach for assaulting Mrs. Rae, Steele might have counselled a civil action.

You are consistently negative towards Steele, and now to Mrs. Steele also.
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3104
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Lonny Rae Case Was Missed on Appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
He won the Lonny Rae case.

http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/nword.htm

He could have done more. When the state refused to charge the football coach for assaulting Mrs. Rae, Steele might have counselled a civil action.

You are consistently negative towards Steele, and now to Mrs. Steele also.
For some reason I missed this case because I thought the conviction was upheld on appeal. I am not being negative about Steele, and merely report the facts. I want him out of prison. On the other hand, I want his self professed gold digging wife in prison. She is a race traitor of the worst kind.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 30th, 2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3105
Katy
Junior Member
 
Katy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 58
Katy
Default Sane or Crazy?

[QUOTE=Hadding;1501239]Do
Whitman was completely lucid and [I]knew what he was doing...
Was Charles Whitman sane or insane? He had no problems of cognition but he was gripped by strange impulses. He was lucid and he knew what he was doing ...QUOTE]


Psychosis is not 24/7 thingie, Hadding. It is episodic. This means that someone can be "normal" one moment and "crazy" the next.
When a patient slips from a rational stage into a psychotic episode, then his cognition (as you call it) shuts down and he goes ape without even realizing it. This can go on for days. When he finally comes out of his bout of psychosis, he cannot explain the things he did when he went on his rampage.
Hence his letter complaining about "irrational thoughts." It is similar to sleepwalking, hypnosis, hallucinations and delusions.
My point is that it is involuntary, which makes him a victim. All the intelligence, education, expertise and wisdom in the world does not make you immune to psychosis, whether it is induced by hallucinations or delusions. The only thing that can save you from this condition is anti-psychotic medication or, if it is caused by a brain tumor, neuro surgical intervention.

Katy
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3106
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Strokes Are Permanent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

Whitman was completely lucid and [I]knew what he was doing...
Was Charles Whitman sane or insane? He had no problems of cognition but he was gripped by strange impulses. He was lucid and he knew what he was doing ...
Psychosis is not 24/7 thingie, Hadding. It is episodic. This means that someone can be "normal" one moment and "crazy" the next. When a patient slips from a rational stage into a psychotic episode, then his cognition (as you call it) shuts down and he goes ape without even realizing it. This can go on for days. When he finally comes out of his bout of psychosis, he cannot explain the things he did when he went on his rampage. Hence his letter complaining about "irrational thoughts." It is similar to sleepwalking, hypnosis, hallucinations and delusions.

My point is that it is involuntary, which makes him a victim. All the intelligence, education, expertise and wisdom in the world does not make you immune to psychosis, whether it is induced by hallucinations or delusions. The only thing that can save you from this condition is anti-psychotic medication or, if it is caused by a brain tumor, neuro surgical intervention.

Katy
Whitman's brain tumor and Steele's mini-strokes both caused permanent effects. Neither were episodic. As best as I can determine, Steele showed insane behavior all the way from his surgery to his arrest. He continued this insane behavior from his arrest thru sentencing 18 months later. A review of his rants written from jail and his letters to the judge will confirm that. Both are posted here.

What is more significant than anything else is that Steele has disappeared for the last 13 months. Several of my correspondents report no answers to letters written months ago. His website has been abandoned for about four months and his wife has stopped begging for money. I can find nothing about these three mysteries.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 31st, 2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: format
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3107
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele's Divorce

Here is the summary of Steele's divorce filing where Cyndi tried to take him for the shirt off his back. I think the full complaint would shed some light on this case. Steele did a good job of keeping this divorce attempt quiet until he was arrested.

Quote:

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/c...2C+Edgar+James

Case History
Bonner
1 Cases Found.
Cyndi G. Steele vs. Edgar James Steele
Case: CV-2000-0000688 Magistrate Filed: 06/08/2000 Subtype: Domestic Relations Judge: Debra A. Heise Status: Closed 08/16/2000
Defendants: Steele, Edgar James
Plaintiffs: Steele, Cyndi G.
Register of actions: Date
06/08/2000 New Case Filed
06/08/2000 Divorce
06/08/2000 Complaint For Divorce Filed
06/08/2000 Summons Issued
06/08/2000 Joint Preliminary Injunction
06/08/2000 Order To Attend Workshop 7-11
06/08/2000 Child Support Order Transmittal Form Given
06/09/2000 Answer To Complaint For Divorce, Pro Se No Prior Appearance
06/09/2000 Request For Trial Setting
06/13/2000 Summons Returned - Served 6-8
06/13/2000 Return Of Service
07/11/2000 Parenting Workshop Sign-in Sheet
07/11/2000 Interim Hearing Held - Parenting Wkshp
08/01/2000 Order For Pretrial Conference
08/01/2000 Hearing Scheduled - Pre-trial Conference (09/28/2000) Debra A. Heise
08/01/2000 Court Trial Scheduled - (10/19/2000) Debra A. Heise
08/16/2000 Agreed Motion And Order Of Dismissal
08/16/2000 Dismissed Before Trial Or Hearing
08/16/2000 Hearing Vacated - Court Trial
08/16/2000 Final Judgement, Order Or Decree Entered
06/16/2010 Miscellaneous Payment: For Making Copy Of Any File Or Record By The Clerk, Per Page Paid by: Alison Boggs Receipt number: 0438132 Dated: 6/16/2010 Amount: $16.00 (Cash)
06/21/2010 Miscellaneous Payment: Fax Fee Paid by: John Langeler Receipt number: 0438376 Dated: 6/21/2010 Amount: $19.00 (Credit card)
06/21/2010 Miscellaneous Payment: Technology Cost - CC Paid by: John Langeler Receipt number: 0438376 Dated: 6/21/2010 Amount: $3.00 (Credit card)
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3108
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele Sues His Own Wife?

I can't figure this one out but it looks like that Steele sued his own wife a year before she tried to divorce him. She was sued five other times including one traffic ticket for defective mirror and proof of insurance. There are likely some pearls here but it is hard to out much from the summaries.

Quote:
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/c...ele%2C+Cyndi+G
Kootenai
1 Cases Found.
Edgar J Steele vs. Charles H Williams, etal.
Case: CV-1998-0001878 District Filed: 04/01/1998 Subtype: Other Claims Judge: Charles W. Hosack Status: Closed 02/24/1999
Defendants: Steele, Cyndi G Williams, Charles H Williams, Corey B Wozow, Henry
Plaintiffs: Steele, Edgar J
Register of actions: Date
04/01/1998 New Case Filed
04/01/1998 Civil Complaint, More Than $1000, No Prior Appearance
04/01/1998 Summons Issued
04/22/1998 Civil Answer Or Appearance, More Than $1000, Edwin Holmes For Charles/corey Williams
07/13/1998 Affidavit Of Service/wharles H Williams
07/13/1998 Affidavit Of Sub/service/corey B Williams
10/27/1998 Motion 4 Extension Of Time 2 Answer Complaint
10/27/1998 And Notice Of Hearing
10/27/1998 Hearing Scheduled - Mot/xtension (11/30/1998) Charles W. Hosack
11/10/1998 Hearing Scheduled - Status Conf. (12/02/1998) Charles W. Hosack
11/23/1998 Hearing Vacated - Status Conf.
11/23/1998 Hearing Scheduled - Status Conf. (11/30/1998) Charles W. Hosack
11/30/1998 Motion Granted - Mot/xtension
11/30/1998 Hearing Held - Status Conf.
11/30/1998 Jury Trial Scheduled - 4 Day, #4 (07/26/1999) Charles W. Hosack
12/03/1998 Order Granting Extension Of Time To Answer
12/03/1998 Scheduling Order, Notice Of Trial Setting &
12/03/1998 Initial Pretrial Order
12/09/1998 Special Motions, Cross Claim, With Prior Appearance
12/09/1998 Special Motions, Third Party Complaint, With Prior Appearance
01/08/1999 Three Day Notice Of Intent To Take Default
01/08/1999 Judgment Against Counter Defendant Edgar
01/08/1999 J Steel (ircp 55(b)(2))
01/11/1999 Notice Of Discovery
01/14/1999 Answer To Counterclaim
01/14/1999 Substitution Of Counsel
01/25/1999 Return Of Service
01/27/1999 Plaintiff's Expert Witness Disclosure
01/27/1999 [ircp Rule 26(b)(4)]
01/27/1999 Notice Of Discovery
02/11/1999 Affidavit Of Computation Of Sums Due
02/11/1999 Affidavit Of Non-military Service
02/11/1999 Application For Entry Of Default Judgment
02/11/1999 Against Third Party Defendant
02/11/1999 Notice Of Discovery
02/11/1999 Notice Of Discovery
02/16/1999 Order For Entry Of Default Against C.steele
02/16/1999 Default Judgment Of 3rd Pty Plts Against
02/16/1999 3rd Pty Def Cyndi Steele Only
02/16/1999 Certificate Of Mailing
02/16/1999 Clerk's Entry Of Default
02/17/1999 Answer To Third-party Complaint
02/18/1999 Hearing Scheduled - Mtns/cont/amend (03/25/1999) Charles W. Hosack
02/23/1999 Joint Motion To Vacate Jdmt And To Dismiss
02/23/1999 With Prejudice
02/24/1999 Hearing Vacated - Mtns/cont/amend
02/24/1999 Hearing Vacated - Jury Trial
02/24/1999 Default Judgment Against 3rd Party Steele
02/24/1999 Set Aside
02/24/1999 Dismissed Before Trial Or Hearing
02/24/1999 Order Vacating Judgment & Dismissal Of Action
03/17/2007 Scanned

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 30th, 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3109
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I can't figure this one out but it looks like that Steele sued his own wife a year before she tried to divorce him. She was sued five other times including one traffic ticket for defective mirror and proof of insurance. There are likely some pearls here but it is hard to make much out of the summaries.
You've demonstrated yourself to be well up to the challenge.
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3110
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Idaho Supreme Court Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You've demonstrated yourself to be well up to the challenge.
This website has its limitations. It is clear that I missed a substantial number of cases involving Steele because of the way that it is organized.
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3111
Katy
Junior Member
 
Katy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 58
Katy
Default Wait a minute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I sent this to Steele's main lawyer before he was sent to Federal prison for mail and wire fraud. There has been no reply but he may not have had time. I plan to write him and see how he likes his new digs (home to Bev). His earlier reply to my amicus curiae motion is included. It looks like that I was right. The Steele case was the last one that he would ever try.
Let me get this straight. You actually wrote these letters to Steele's attorneys and/or officials and even contacted his jailhouse doctors and so on? All this without Steele's knowledge and/or his family's consent?
I do not question your intentions or honesty, Donald. I think you are a kind man who cares a lot. But I really wonder whether it is wise to thrust yourself into the lives of these people who've never even met you. Aren't you being somewhat overfamiliar, or maybe even presumptuous? Have you wondered what goes through their minds when they open your letters and read all these inquiries, requests and unsolicited advice addressed to them with such overfamiliar tenor? You must not be a very shy person.

Katy
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3112
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele's Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Let me get this straight. You actually wrote these letters to Steele's attorneys and/or officials and even contacted his jailhouse doctors and so on? All this without Steele's knowledge and/or his family's consent?
I do not question your intentions or honesty, Donald. I think you are a kind man who cares a lot. But I really wonder whether it is wise to thrust yourself into the lives of these people who've never even met you. Aren't you being somewhat overfamiliar, or maybe even presumptuous? Have you wondered what goes through their minds when they open your letter and read all these inquiries, requests and unsolicited advice addressed to them with such overfamiliar tenor? You must not be a very shy person.

Katy
I certainly did and a lot more besides. Steele's wife is more of an enemy to White Nationalism than the Federal government. I have written her many emails supported her husband when I believed that he had been framed. She stopped replying when I figured out that he had gone crazy. It interfered with her swindle. She has told HUNDREDS of lies in her press conferences, radio interviews, email rants and in court. Dozens of these are easily demonstrable. She is a world class swindler. You may not know about her Victorville prison water swindle yet.

I find it strange that her own husband would sue her before she filed for divorce. This was the same time that she was going to a shrink for a year. Just after that she tried to divorce her husband. It was not the Beaver family as Steele would have us believe.

You forget that Steele disgraced White Nationalism by getting himself arrested. Of course he was not to blame. His wife also swindled White Nationalism out of AT LEAST $122,000. The worst thing that he has done is frighten hundreds of White Nationalists who are still in the closet by the false claim that he was framed. If Steele was sane he would agree with me 100%. I have posted his advice on dealing with such matters.

Clearly you want to get to the truth but this is a vast case. You cannot master it overnight. The more that I learn about it the worse the swindle is found to be.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 30th, 2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3113
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry When Prominent White Nationalists Are Arrested Repost

Here Steele gives us another lesson on how to deal with prominent White Nationalists when they are arrested for serious crimes. His comments are from an old VNN Forum post on the arrest of Kevin Strom for child pornography. He rejects the possibility that the ADL framed Strom. First full disclosure. I know very little of the facts of the Strom arrest. I take no position on it and his conviction. I have sent this post to Strom but not consulted him on it.

A sole ADL operative could have gotten in Strom's house and loaded 1,000 child pornography images on a secret directory on his hard drive in 30 minutes time. Strom would have never known that those images were there. This can happen to anyone who owns a computer. This would have been a thousand times easier to do than for the ADL to make two 30 minute recordings to incriminate Steele. Steele recommends that Strom shoot himself and offered to loan him a handgun to do so. False accusations of child abuse in the middle of a divorce such as Strom was going thru are the rule not the exception. Steele seems to have a "hang'em high" attitude when dealing with someone who has been accused of child pornography.

It seems to me that being accused of trying to have your wife blown up with a pipe bomb is far more serious than having a hard drive full of kiddy porn. I say that you should carefully analyze the facts of each case and come to the truth. That is exactly what I did in Steele's case. Steele failed to show the same courtesy to his fellow White Nationalist Strom.

Strom was a major player in White Nationalism and Steele was a bit player. Strom had been at it for at least 20 years and Steele only for three years or so. Strom's ex-wife was shortly shown to be a nutcase and a police character. What little that I learned of Strom's trial indicated to me that he had an incompetent lawyer.

I have shown Steele a hundred times the courtesy here that he showed to Strom. As far as I am concerned, Strom has every right to turn on Steele but he has instead supported him just like one of his cheerleaders or his wife. I too support Steele. I want to see him out of jail and for him to get the medical help that he needs. The lawyers around him need to be locked up in his old cell.

I again end with this quote.

Quote:

"It is our responsibility to clean up our own act and condemn those among us who break the law, particularly when violations so thoroughly trash the fundamental principles upon which we stand."-Edgar J. Steele
Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=489288#post489288

January 24th, 2007 #1134
Edgar J. Steele
www.conspiracypenpal.com

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 43
.......
I was willing to give Strom the benefit of the doubt, but his ever-lengthening silence gives rise to an inference that the charges leveled against him are true. My only real issue now is: did he ever actually touch an underage child? If so, he should do the honorable thing and borrow a pistol from of the jail guards. In fact, if so, then I will raise his bail provided he promises, immediately upon his release, to use one that I would be willing to loan him.

If Strom merely downloaded kiddie porn, then he still committed a crime in my opinion, but should be given only a suspended sentence so that he can be properly branded a sexual predator and be forced to get lengthy counseling.

As for Elisha being lauded for having outed Strom, I disagree. I want to know why the hell she never warned the rest of us when first she found out. I don't care about his being her husband. He occupied a position of trust and thereby was afforded access to at least some Movement children and she presumed to be a vocal member of this same Movement. One hell of a role model couple, folks.

As before, I advocate the death penalty for even a single instance of child molestation by anybody. Touch my child and I hope the authorities never find out about it....for obvious reasons. After all, I know just how useless the justice system is ... unless one of us gets caught up in it, of course.

Edgar Steele
 
Old January 30th, 2013 #3114
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Do
Whitman was completely lucid and [I]knew what he was doing...
Was Charles Whitman sane or insane? He had no problems of cognition but he was gripped by strange impulses. He was lucid and he knew what he was doing ...

Psychosis is not 24/7 thingie, Hadding. It is episodic. This means that someone can be "normal" one moment and "crazy" the next.
When a patient slips from a rational stage into a psychotic episode, then his cognition (as you call it) shuts down and he goes ape without even realizing it. This can go on for days. When he finally comes out of his bout of psychosis, he cannot explain the things he did when he went on his rampage.
Hence his letter complaining about "irrational thoughts." It is similar to sleepwalking, hypnosis, hallucinations and delusions.
My point is that it is involuntary, which makes him a victim. All the intelligence, education, expertise and wisdom in the world does not make you immune to psychosis, whether it is induced by hallucinations or delusions. The only thing that can save you from this condition is anti-psychotic medication or, if it is caused by a brain tumor, neuro surgical intervention.

Katy
You fail to distinguish derangement of impulses and derangement of cognition.

As Pauly points out, Whitman's condition was not intermittent. He didn't know why he wanted to kill, but he wanted to kill, and he was aware of it.
In spite of his awareness of these impulses and puzzlement over them, he apparently did not try to stop himself.

My point was that, whatever was wrong with Whitman, it did not affect his ability to communicate coherently. That has a bearing on Steele because the cheerleaders want to say that since Steele could still form coherent sentences his mind was therefore completely okay. The case of Charles Whitman demonstrates that this is a non sequitur.

Last edited by Hadding; January 30th, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3115
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

Whitman's brain tumor and Steele's mini-strokes both caused permanent effects. Neither were episodic.

There is no evidence to suggest he had mini-strokes. None. Brain scans? Medical reports?

What evidence is there to suggest that he had mini TIAs? I mean, something other than Hadding inventing it and you running with it. Something viable.


Quote:
As best as I can determine, Steele showed insane behavior all the way from his surgery to his arrest.
Then you must truly be the finest psychiatrist in the world to pick up on invisible signs from newspaper reports and letters. I mean, even his own family missed the signs!

Quote:
He continued this insane behavior from his arrest thru sentencing 18 months later. A review of his rants written from jail and his letters to the judge will confirm that. Both are posted here.
I don't think letters written whilst under great stress (in prison facing double murder charges) count as insanity. I think any of us would be a little agitated under those circumstances.

Quote:
What is more significant than anything else is that Steele has disappeared for the last 13 months. Several of my correspondents report no answers to letters written months ago. His website has been abandoned for about four months and his wife has stopped begging for money. I can find nothing about these three mysteries.
That's lucky for you, isn't it? The path is clear for you to step in and begin hoovering up donations.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3116
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Here Steele gives us another lesson on how to deal with prominent White Nationalists when they are arrested for serious crimes. His comments are from an old VNN Forum post on the arrest of Kevin Strom for child pornography. He rejects the possibility that the ADL framed Strom. First full disclosure. I know very little of the facts of the Strom arrest. I take no position on it and his conviction. I have sent this post to Strom but not consulted him on it.

A sole ADL operative could have gotten in Strom's house and loaded 1,000 child pornography images on a secret directory on his hard drive in 30 minutes time. Strom would have never known that those images were there. This can happen to anyone who owns a computer. This would have been a thousand times easier to do than for the ADL to make two 30 minute recordings to incriminate Steele. Steele recommends that Strom shoot himself and offered to loan him a handgun to do so. False accusations of child abuse in the middle of a divorce such as Strom was going thru are the rule not the exception. Steele seems to have a "hang'em high" attitude when dealing with someone who has been accused of child pornography.

It seems to me that being accused of trying to have your wife blown up with a pipe bomb is far more serious than having a hard drive full of kiddy porn. I say that you should carefully analyze the facts of each case and come to the truth. That is exactly what I did in Steele's case. Steele failed to show the same courtesy to his fellow White Nationalist Strom.

Strom was a major player in White Nationalism and Steele was a bit player. Strom had been at it for at least 20 years and Steele only for three years or so. Strom's ex-wife was shortly shown to be a nutcase and a police character. What little that I learned of Strom's trial indicated to me that he had an incompetent lawyer.

I have shown Steele a hundred times the courtesy here that he showed to Strom. As far as I am concerned, Strom has every right to turn on Steele but he has instead supported him just like one of his cheerleaders or his wife. I too support Steele. I want to see him out of jail and for him to get the medical help that he needs. The lawyers around him need to be locked up in his old cell.

I again end with this quote.
The quoted post from Steele has far more significance than you could ever, ever know. I am so glad you brought that back to the front of the debate.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3117
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have shown Steele a hundred times the courtesy here that he showed to Strom. As far as I am concerned, Strom has every right to turn on Steele but he has instead supported him just like one of his cheerleaders or his wife. I too support Steele.
This is the third time you've brought up Steele's ruthless attitude towards Strom.

You say his wife is not supporting him, but massively conning him.

As for courtesy, you have insulted Steele's legal career, his wife and the relationship between them.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3118
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
This is the third time you've brought up Steele's ruthless attitude towards Strom.
Because most people think that is the reason this gang has a downer on Steele. He gave Strom short shrift over his child porn activities and Strom's mates didn't like it. They wanted it covering up and explaining away with biased reports paid for by Kevin's Mum - reports that focussed only on a legal porn site that the counselor himself admitted he hadn't viewed. They were delighted when Steele got nicked because it gave them an outlet for vengeance.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3119
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Because most people think that is the reason this gang has a downer on Steele. He gave Strom short shrift over his child porn activities and Strom's mates didn't like it.
...
They were delighted when Steele got nicked because it gave them an outlet for vengeance.
So some sort of personality dispute. I don't think a lot of both Steele and Strom. However, I thought Cindy Steele made a massive personal effort to support her husband on trial.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3120
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
So some sort of personality dispute. I don't think a lot of both Steele and Strom. However, I thought Cindy Steele made a massive personal effort to support her husband on trial.
Cindy's testimony and support constiitutes probably 50% of my belief that something isn't quite right with the Official Story.

I don't care how good an actor you are, if you're planning to kill your wife and her mother, there's going to be some outward signs of it and they detected none. He lent her mother the best part of $4k a month before this incident! Also, Cindy would have been able to walk into any divorce court in the land, tell the magistrate that her husband was convicted of trying to kill her and she wanted the job lot, silver, ranch and all and she'd have won. She did not. That speaks volumes.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.
Page generated in 0.25839 seconds.