VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2012 #2901
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Probably Bogus Quote

Quote:

-JC

Should Donald E. Pauly be moderated attacking Edgar Steele poll just closed...
Despite Pauly's attempts to pirate the thread with misrepresentation, concealment, and insults, I think the issues are revealed plainly in the poll results and the brief list of comments. http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143753&page=1
If the American people ever allow a central bank to control of the issuance of their currency, the banks and the corporations that will grow up around them will, first by inflation and then by deflation, deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. –Thomas Jefferson
I had to bust Unterwhigger -JC's bubble but it appears that he is using a bogus quote for his signature. I feel the same way about it as I do about the holocau$t, I wish that it were true. Did Jefferson really say this? Inquiring minds want to know. The only thing that I know for sure is that the Fuhrer, of Blessed Memory, missed 14 million Jews. That is a horrible tragedy.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/jefferson/banks.asp

Old July 21st, 2012 #2902
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile 40 is the Latest Number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I think it's more like 30 - I've already proved that ten of them are circumstantial or have a perfectly adequate alternative explanation.
This is not so, I have confused you with my fragmentary notes and have never properly explained even the first proof. Other work is preoccupying me for the time being.

Old July 21st, 2012 #2903
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Hell Raising Woman

Weeeee! Post 2900+ and on and on it goes.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 21st, 2012 #2904
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile 1994 Timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
Weeeee! Post 2900+ and on and on it goes.

Energizer Bunny "Dracula" Commercial - from 1994!! - YouTube
A search for Steele in 1994 brought up this old post that I had forgotten about. Since Bev hasn't read this thread I repost it.

Cyndi's lawyer was an Idaho County prosecutor from 1994 to 1997. He is also a former Federal prosecutor in Denver. He was in the same office as Steele's now disbarred lawyer who has been convicted of wire and mail fraud. McAllister now faces about 70 years in Federal prison.

It could be argued that former prosecutors should never be trusted as defense lawyers. Hoyt was Steele's lawyer later when he was still Cyndi's lawyer. He filed a motion for a new trial for Steele but it was doomed.

Hoyt lost the Hinkson case and his client is serving 30 years in Federal prison. It is an open question as to whether ANY lawyer can be trusted for any reason. I understand that the Mafia can trust their lawyers but they use Sonderbehandlung on them. Why did Hoyt want to represent Cyndi for free when he had never met Steele? Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...es-conspiracy/

September 21, 2010 in City
Cyndi Steele alleges conspiracy
She says FBI wants to silence her husband

The wife of a North Idaho lawyer accused of plotting her murder said federal agents knew a pipe bomb was attached to her car before it was discovered at a Coeur d’Alene auto shop, but they withheld the information in what she said amounts to a conspiracy against her husband. “My husband is innocent, and the only reason the (Federal Bureau of Investigation) put him in jail is to silence him,” Cyndi Steele said in a news conference Monday in Coeur d’Alene.

Accompanied by her lawyer, Wesley Hoyt of Colorado, Steele blasted the federal government for what she said was a rush to convict her husband, Edgar Steele, using false claims made by a man trying to hide his theft of silver from the Steeles. She said the federal government targeted her husband because of his history of defending the “politically incorrect” and ignored the criminal acts of Larry Fairfax, who federal agents say is a would-be-hit-man-turned-informant. “The FBI refuses to do its job. They refused to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax,” Steele said. “They have failed to arrest and charge the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax, and I’d like to know why.”

It was Steele’s first time speaking out since Edgar Steele was arrested at his Sandpoint-area home on June 11, accused of hiring Fairfax to kill his wife and mother-in-law. Steele said Monday that Fairfax had performed maintenance work for her family since the late 1990s but had recently filed for bankruptcy. He approached the FBI about the supposed murder plot only after Edgar Steele realized Fairfax had stolen $45,000 in silver from his home, Steele said.

Eager to jail her husband, who gained international notoriety when he represented the Aryan Nations in the civil case that bankrupted the racist group, federal agents went along with the fraudulent scheme, she said.
She recently helped nurse him back to health after two aneurysms. She also emphasized that her husband recently helped pay her mother’s mortgage. “Ed has no motive to kill me, or us.” Assistant U.S. Attorney Traci Whelan said Cyndi Steele’s press conference was “certainly within her rights.” “I just know that we’re proceeding with our case as we believe is appropriate,” Whelan said.

Federal authorities have not publicly commented on a possible motive for the murder plot. Steele said she’s been told several reasons, none of which is true, she said. Edgar Steele is incarcerated at the Spokane County Jail. His trial is set for November.

Fairfax is to plead guilty to two federal firearms charges in October. Cyndi Steele said he deserves to be charged with attempted murder for the pipe bomb discovered under her car on June 15. Fairfax was arrested after auto shop employees found the device; the FBI said he spoke about it when he approached them about the murder plot. But Steele said she believes federal agents had known of the pipe bomb since a couple days before her husband’s arrest. She said she heard the word “bomb” mentioned multiple times on the recordings between Fairfax and her husband, but federal agents said they hadn’t heard it.

The FBI has long maintained that, after Fairfax’s and Steele’s arrests, the public was not at risk. But Steele said she won’t feel safe until Fairfax’s accomplices, including a man who federal agents say traveled with him to Oregon to check on the pipe bomb, are arrested.

Hoyt played a voice mail he received Monday from an anonymous caller naming an alleged accomplice of Fairfax’s. The caller claimed Fairfax and the man had told FBI agents about the pipe bomb long before it was discovered at the auto shop.

Hoyt, who served as prosecuting attorney in Idaho County from 1994 to 1997, said the government has the ability to manipulate voice recordings and said murder for hire is a charge often brought by federal prosecutors to target specific people.

He pointed to the case of David Roland Hinkson, a wealthy North Idaho businessman convicted in 2005 of plotting to kill officials involved in a tax case against him. Described as a “hard-core patriot” by his anti-government associates, Hinkson is to be released from prison in 30 years. Hoyt said he’d never met Edgar Steele before his arrest. He said he’s representing Cyndi Steele pro bono.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 21st, 2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 21st, 2012 #2905
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Hell Raising Woman

Mr. Pauly you ought to take a break and go fishing. I think you will have better luck.

Your postings are redundant and there is no substantial proof that Edgar was/is nuts. It's only circumstantial, but what is real is that Edgar was set up.

As far as lawyers are concerned, I can't think of any I respect except a lawyer who is not a fame seeker, not a money seeker, but is brave enough to stick his/her neck out and advocates for Whites and advocates against the illegal civil rights for non-whites which discriminate Whites.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 21st, 2012 #2906
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile No Time for Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
Mr. Pauly you ought to take a break and go fishing. I think you will have better luck.

Your postings are redundant and there is no substantial proof that Edgar was/is nuts. It's only circumstantial, but what is real is that Edgar was set up.

As far as lawyers are concerned, I can't think of any I respect except a lawyer who is not a fame seeker, not a money seeker, but is brave enough to stick his/her neck out and advocates for Whites and advocates against the illegal civil rights for non-whites which discriminate Whites.
I have no time to go fishing until I get Steele out of prison.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2907
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Since Bev hasn't read this thread I repost it.
Final proof (if any were needed) that Donald simply does not read what others post but, just like an Indian telemarketer, sticks to his script. Last Sunday I read the thread in its entirety (again, as opposed to the first time I read it as it unfolded) and I quoted earlier posts from before the trial. The ones I quoted were Donald beginning then to open up his script and insinuating that the guy was mad.

Now watch him respond to this post without actually reading it but with yet another bit of "proof" that Steele is crazy™. Just don't ask for expansion or clarification on the bit of proof - he's too "busy" yet calls people stupid or fools or silly when they refuse to accept "Cyndi is a gold digger" as proof that Steele is crazy™.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2908
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Gold Digging

Quote:
Final proof (if any were needed) that Donald simply does not read what others post but, just like an Indian telemarketer, sticks to his script. Last Sunday I read the thread in its entirety (again, as opposed to the first time I read it as it unfolded) and I quoted earlier posts from before the trial. The ones I quoted were Donald beginning then to open up his script and insinuating that the guy was mad.

Now watch him respond to this post without actually reading it but with yet another bit of "proof" that Steele is crazy™. Just don't ask for expansion or clarification on the bit of proof - he's too "busy" yet calls people stupid or fools or silly when they refuse to accept "Cyndi is a gold digger" as proof that Steele is crazy™.
I have never claimed that Cyndi being a gold digger is any proof that Steele is crazy. It is likely to have contributed to making him go crazy however. If Bev read the thread why didn't she catch the fact that Hoyt claimed to have not even known who Steele was when he offered to represent his wife for free? I missed this myself. Bev may have skimmed some of the thread but I doubt that she has really read it. She has admitted that she has not read the transcript. I find stuff that I have missed every time that I read the transcript.

Last night I spoke to April Gaede by telephone. I passed on to her Cyndi's testimony that her family expenses were $10,000 per month (£6400) before Steele was arrested. April rejected this figure. She told me that their five horses can be fed for $200 (£128) worth of hay and taxes on the ranch had to be less than $1,000 (£640) per month. Her guess is that the maximum figure could be $2,000 (£1280) per month including insurance. All of their vehicles are paid for as well as the ranch. This is another example of the dozens of lies that Cyndi has told under oath.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2909
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
I have never claimed that Cyndi being a gold digger is any proof that Steele is crazy. It is likely to have contributed to making him go crazy however. If Bev read the thread why didn't she catch the fact that Hoyt claimed to have not even known who Steele was when he offered to represent his wife for free? I missed this myself. Bev may have skimmed some of the thread but I doubt that she has really read it. She has admitted that she has not read the transcript. I find stuff that I have missed every time that I read the transcript.

Last night I spoke to April Gaede by telephone. I passed on to her Cyndi's testimony that her family expenses were $10,000 per month (£6400) before Steele was arrested. April rejected this figure. She told me that their five horses can be fed for $200 (£128) worth of hay and taxes on the ranch had to be less than $1,000 (£640) per month. Her guess is that the maximum figure could be $2,000 (£1280) per month including insurance. All of their vehicles are paid for as well as the ranch. This is another example of the dozens of lies that Cyndi has told under oath.
I have no interest in reading the transcript. I'm interested in what actually happened, not what vested interests claim happened.

I'm not interested in what Cyndi has to say. She is not on trial. If she is scamming people blind, so what? It's reprehensible if she is, but it has NO bearing on the fact that her husband is not mad.

You used her alleged gold-digging ways as proof that Steele had motive to off her.

Once more, I have read the thread. Twice, in fact.

Now I'm reading their family website. Very interesting and the various bits of evidence reinforce my view that he is not mad. In fact, it pushes me more towards being set up instead of stone cold guilty. I didn't know about Fairfax's bankruptcy (or had forgotten it.) It's funny what bankrupts can be persuaded to do.

Too much more to go into here, but the site is very interesting. I recommend everyone read it who hasn't already.

http://www.takeourworldback.com/steeleframeup.htm

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2910
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bankruptcy Posted

Quote:
I have no interest in reading the transcript. I'm interested in what actually happened, not what vested interests claim happened.

I'm not interested in what Cyndi has to say. She is not on trial. If she is scamming people blind, so what? It's reprehensible if she is, but it has NO bearing on the fact that her husband is not mad.

You used her alleged gold-digging ways as proof that Steele had motive to off her.

Now I'm reading their family website. Very interesting and the various bits of evidence reinforce my view that he is not mad. In fact, it pushes me more towards being set up instead of stone cold guilty. I didn't know about Fairfax's bankruptcy (or had forgotten it.) It's funny what bankrupts can be persuaded to do.

Too much more to go into here, but the site is very interesting. I recommend everyone read it who hasn't already.

Had you read the thread you would know that I posted the Fairfax bankruptcy filing a couple of weeks ago and called for knowledgeable comment on it. No one with accounting knowledge has posted. It appears to me that he committed bankruptcy fraud by failing to report the $10,000 worth of silver that he stole from Steele.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2911
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Had you read the thread you would know that I posted the Fairfax bankruptcy filing a couple of weeks ago and called for knowledgeable comment on it. No one with accounting knowledge has posted. It appears to me that he committed bankruptcy fraud by failing to report the $10,000 worth of silver that he stole from Steele.
As I said, I forgot reading about it (I don't have a vested interest in this case and so don't follow it as obsessively as you) but now I have seen it - and more importantly, the date - in conjunction with other facts, as opposed to in conjunction with vested spin - it makes more sense.

Ah - the $10,000 - good motive for trying to murder the family, no?

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2912
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Fairfax Motive

Quote:
As I said, I forgot reading about it (I don't have a vested interest in this case and so don't follow it as obsessively as you) but now I have seen it - and more importantly, the date - in conjunction with other facts, as opposed to in conjunction with vested spin - it makes more sense.

Ah - the $10,000 - good motive for trying to murder the family, no?
A better analysis is the Fairfax spotted right away that Steele had gone crazy after aorta surgery. He testified that Steele had been wanting him to kill his wife for well over a month before the arrest. Fairfax saw an opportunity to get some money from Steele and then turn him into the cops. This is exactly what he did. Fairfax's lawyer, a retired Idaho judge, instead arranged for him to contact the FBI. This testimony is undisputed.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2913
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
A better analysis is the Fairfax spotted right away that Steele had gone crazy after aorta surgery. He testified that Steele had been wanting him to kill his wife for well over a month before the arrest. Fairfax saw an opportunity to get some money from Steele and then turn him into the cops. This is exactly what he did. Fairfax's lawyer, a retired Idaho judge, instead arranged for him to contact the FBI. This testimony is undisputed.
No, I doubt it. There's 6 months between the aorta surgery and the planting of the bomb. The date of the arrest, the discovery of the bomb - all points to Fairfax.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2914
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
a. Edgar Steele has proclaimed his innocence from the very beginning.

b. The government has NOT presented any proof of Steele's guilt and evidence they did present, such as the tapes, is flawed and untrustworthy.

c. Evidence shows Fairfax is a thief, a liar and an attempted murderer.

d. Fairfax was in deep financial trouble in May, having just declared bankruptcy earlier this year. He had told Mrs. Steele that he was losing equipment needed in his business and was about to lose his house;

e. Mr. Fairfax told Mrs. Steele and her husband how desperately he needed money, one reason they continued to give him work;

f. On Nov. 21, 2009 Edgar Steele almost died from an aortic aneurysm, only by one of God’s miracles that he lived. Over the next six months he had three other surgeries, the last of which was a nose aneurysm that threatened his life, again requiring another emergency surgery in May 2010.

g. The pipes froze in her family home this past winter and Mr. Fairfax came into their lives as “Larry the Plumber” to fix the pipes. In a weakened state, Mr. Steele became increasingly more reliant upon Mr. Fairfax to help fix other things at the Steele property. Mr. Fairfax became aware that the Steeles were using their out buildings as a place for safe keeping of their silver coins.

h. Because of Edgar Steele's weakened condition, Mr. Fairfax was able to steal $45,000 worth of silver coins from the Steeles. [Targeted Individuals have reported their perpetrator manipulates the situation so that the target become dependent on them, as a tortured victim is of his torturer.]

i. As Mr. Fairfax cashed in those silver coins, he became scared that Mr.
Steele would catch him.

j. Mr. Fairfax had a motive to scheme the murder-for-hire plot. By alerting the FBI of the plot, he could cover up his crime, making it appear he was helping the FBI solve a much more serious crime.

k. Mr. Fairfax had been a DEA informant and had contacts in the government.

l. The FBI saw opportunity to concoct a story to implicate Edgar because he has been so outspoken and effective in representing the politically incorrect.

m. At Mr. Fairfax’s Detention Hearing on June 20, 2010, it was said that Magistrate Candy Dale made a finding that he wasn’t “…completely
forthcoming in his dealings with law enforcement and has subjected people to danger and can’t be trusted to be released.”

n. Mrs. Steele says that it is an outrage that the authorities continue to believe anything Mr. Fairfax has to say, especially since the most critical information he was covering up was placing a pipe-bomb on her car in his attempt to murder her and her mother.

o. Mr. Fairfax continues to lie by claiming he “…made the bomb in a way that it wouldn’t detonate.” It was lethal, however, as stated by C. Todd Smith, a BATF&E agent, and the Coeur d’Alene Police Bomb Squad blew it up.
http://www.examiner.com/article/fbi-...examiner-email

How can anyone of normal intelligence and without an agenda dispute any of these facts with the exception of maybe (L)? Answer: They cannot.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2915
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

-JC
Default Watch how the link you just posted in buried with pages and pages of trivia...

You might consider bumping it from time to time.

Quote:

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2916
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Interesting Points

Quote:
http://www.examiner.com/article/fbi-...examiner-email

How can anyone of normal intelligence and without an agenda dispute any of these facts with the exception of maybe (L)? Answer: They cannot.
Since you haven't read the thread or the transcript, these points need comments.

Quote:
a. Edgar Steele has proclaimed his innocence from the very beginning.
True

Quote:
b. The government has NOT presented any proof of Steele's guilt and evidence they did present, such as the tapes, is flawed and untrustworthy.
False, the government presented dozens of smoking guns, so to speak.

Quote:
c. Evidence shows Fairfax is a thief, a liar and an attempted murderer.
Fairfax is a self professed liar and thief, but there is no evidence that he ever intended his pipe bomb to work. He merely wanted to take silver from Steele under false pretenses and then turn him into the law.

Quote:
d. Fairfax was in deep financial trouble in May, having just declared bankruptcy earlier this year. He had told Mrs. Steele that he was losing equipment needed in his business and was about to lose his house;
Partially false, he never mentioned this to Steele's wife. It was well known in the Sagle area that Fairfax was going bankrupt.

Quote:
e. Mr. Fairfax told Mrs. Steele and her husband how desperately he needed money, one reason they continued to give him work;
False, he never mentioned this to Steele's wife, it was mentioned only to Steele himself.

Quote:
f. On Nov. 21, 2009 Edgar Steele almost died from an aortic aneurysm, only by one of God’s miracles that he lived. Over the next six months he had three other surgeries, the last of which was a nose aneurysm that threatened his life, again requiring another emergency surgery in May 2010.
True but misleading. One of these surgeries was breast reduction. The nose aneurysm was not life threatening. The hernia surgery was related to earlier gastric bypass surgery to help him lose weight and was not life threatening. The gastric bypass surgery has never been satisfactorily explained, especially considering that he is a former military officer. Of course the aorta surgery that made him go crazy was indeed life threatening, and he survived only by the grace of G-d. Survival rate under normal conditions is 3%, in this case far less because an hour elapsed before surgery. Steele is a walking medical curiousity.

Quote:
g. The pipes froze in her family home this past winter and Mr. Fairfax came into their lives as “Larry the Plumber” to fix the pipes. In a weakened state, Mr. Steele became increasingly more reliant upon Mr. Fairfax to help fix other things at the Steele property. Mr. Fairfax became aware that the Steeles were using their out buildings as a place for safe keeping of their silver coins.
False. While the pipes indeed did freeze, Steele had known Fairfax for years and he built many of their outbuildings.

Quote:
h. Because of Edgar Steele's weakened condition, Mr. Fairfax was able to steal $45,000 worth of silver coins from the Steeles. [Targeted Individuals have reported their perpetrator manipulates the situation so that the target become dependent on them, as a tortured victim is of his torturer.]
False. Cyndi's testimony that silver was missing has been exposed as a lie. She only reported it missing five months after it was supposedly stolen by Fairfax. The defense could not establish that ANY silver was missing from the inventory. The government produced cancelled checks for Fairfax selling about $10,000 worth. The defense offered NO evidence of his having any other silver. Fairfax testified that Steele gave him 600 ounces of silver in two installments and that testimony is undisputed.

Quote:
i. As Mr. Fairfax cashed in those silver coins, he became scared that Mr. Steele would catch him.
False, by undisputed testimony.

Quote:
j. Mr. Fairfax had a motive to scheme the murder-for-hire plot. By alerting the FBI of the plot, he could cover up his crime, making it appear he was helping the FBI solve a much more serious crime.
False, by alerting the FBI they swarmed over the area and arrested Fairfax for withholding the fact the the pipe bomb was still on Cyndi's truck. He also embarrassed the FBI by getting the Idaho State bomb squad involved. Fairfax did expect that he would get to keep the money that he got from the silver that Steele gave him. Now he has to pay that money back to Cyndi. Payback is a bitch.

Quote:
k. Mr. Fairfax had been a DEA informant and had contacts in the government.
This subject is not well settled. There is contradictory opinion on it and as far as I know there was no testimony on this matter. I doubt that Fairfax had government contacts because he didn't know how to go about turning Steele in. His lawyer made the arrangements. The FBI testified that they didn't know who Fairfax was prior to him turning Steele in.

Quote:
l. The FBI saw opportunity to concoct a story to implicate Edgar because he has been so outspoken and effective in representing the politically incorrect.
False, the Idaho FBI testified that they didn't know who Steele was before Fairfax turned him in. This testimony is undisputed.

Quote:
m. At Mr. Fairfax’s Detention Hearing on June 20, 2010, it was said that Magistrate Candy Dale made a finding that he wasn’t “…completely forthcoming in his dealings with law enforcement and has subjected people to danger and can’t be trusted to be released.”
True, at least in context. I have posted this transcript I think, but have not read it.

Quote:
n. Mrs. Steele says that it is an outrage that the authorities continue to believe anything Mr. Fairfax has to say, especially since the most critical information he was covering up was placing a pipe-bomb on her car in his attempt to murder her and her mother.
False, after Fairfax was arrested and the FBI had a come to Jesus talk with him, he stopped his lying. While Fairfax is indeed a self professed liar, most of his lying days are behind him. He could easily have faced the same charges as Steele did or worse. The FBI finally got his attention.

Quote:
o. Mr. Fairfax continues to lie by claiming he “…made the bomb in a way that it wouldn’t detonate.” It was lethal, however, as stated by C. Todd Smith, a BATF&E agent, and the Coeur d’Alene Police Bomb Squad blew it up.
False, the pipe bomb would likely have only destroyed the undercarriage of Cyndi's truck. See my previous posts on pipe bomb characteristics. The bomb squad blew one of the end caps off but could not get it to detonate. There was plenty of powder recovered to identify it as HiSkor 700X. It could have been easily dismantled in a vise with a pipe wrench. The ATF made a lot of drama over this pipe bomb but they had full access to its maker Fairfax. Once it was removed from Cyndi's truck, there was no hurry to dismantle it.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2917
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry False Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
You might consider bumping it from time to time.
It would be nice if Unterwhigger -JC could remove the false quote from his signature and stop the slur against the name of our founding father Thomas Jefferson, of Blessed Memory. Someone who fancies himself an expert on the truth should not be spreading a lie himself.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2918
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Quote:
Since you haven't read the thread or the transcript, these points need comments.
You can keep repeating this lie as often as you like but it's patently obvious to anyone reading my replies that I have read the thread and you are merely trying to create an air of "she doesn't know what she's talking about".

Long may you continue in the revealing of your agenda.

We can discount the transcript. We need to know what happened, not what the vested interests claim happened.

Quote:
False, the government presented dozens of smoking guns, so to speak.
Won't be hard to name a few then, will it?

Quote:
Fairfax is a self professed liar and thief, but there is no evidence that he ever intended his pipe bomb to work.
Neither is there any evidence that he didn't intend it to work.
Quote:
He merely wanted to take silver from Steele under false pretenses and then turn him into the law.
Maybe, maybe not. In any case, it doesn't matter. The end result was the same.
Quote:
Partially false, he never mentioned this to Steele's wife. It was well known in the Sagle area that Fairfax was going bankrupt.
You know this how? Are you calling his wife a liar?

Quote:
False, he never mentioned this to Steele's wife, it was mentioned only to Steele himself.
Again, are you calling his wife a liar? Got any (unspun and credible) evidence to the contrary?

Quote:
True but misleading.
It isn't misleading. It's the stating of a simple fact with no spin. I realise you rely on spin so it may come as a shock to see that some don't.
Quote:
One of these surgeries was breast reduction. The nose aneurysm was not life threatening. The hernia surgery was related to earlier gastric bypass surgery to help him lose weight and was not life threatening.
Nobody said they were.
Quote:
The gastric bypass surgery has never been satisfactorily explained, especially considering that he is a former military officer

Why should he have to satisfactorily explain himself to you or anyone? It's none of our business what he had surgery for or his reasons for wanting to do so.
Quote:
Of course the aorta surgery that made him go crazy was indeed life threatening, and he survived only by the grace of G-d.
There is no proof whatsoever that it made him go crazy, though, is there?

Quote:
False. While the pipes indeed did freeze, Steele had known Fairfax for years and he built many of their outbuildings.
And the rest of the statement?

Quote:
False. Cyndi's testimony that silver was missing has been exposed as a lie. She only reported it missing five months after it was supposedly stolen by Fairfax. The defense could not establish that ANY silver was missing from the inventory. The government produced cancelled checks for Fairfax selling about $10,000 worth. The defense offered NO evidence of his having any other silver. Fairfax testified that Steele gave him 600 ounces of silver in two installments and that testimony is undisputed.
We do not know it is false from this information. That it can be reasonably said to be false does not mean it is so.

Quote:
False, by alerting the FBI they swarmed over the area and arrested Fairfax for withholding the fact the the pipe bomb was still on Cyndi's truck. He also embarrassed the FBI by getting the Idaho State bomb squad involved. Fairfax did expect that he would get to keep the money that he got from the silver that Steele gave him. Now he has to pay that money back to Cyndi. Payback is a bitch.
Opinion.

Quote:
This subject is not well settled. There is contradictory opinion on it and as far as I know there was no testimony on this matter. I doubt that Fairfax had government contacts because he didn't know how to go about turning Steele in. His lawyer made the arrangements. The FBI testified that they didn't know who Fairfax was prior to him turning Steele in.
So he got his lawyer to help him. That does not mean he had no contacts. Being a drug informant is entirely different to dropping yourself in it for a murder plot and it was sensible of the man to want his lawyer involved from the get-go. See? Another reasonable explanation.
Quote:

False, the Idaho FBI testified that they didn't know who Steele was before Fairfax turned him in. This testimony is undisputed.
Ahhh - we believe everything they say, do we?

Quote:
False, after Fairfax was arrested and the FBI had a come to Jesus talk with him, he stopped his lying. While Fairfax is indeed a self professed liar, most of his lying days are behind him. He could easily have faced the same charges as Steele did or worse. The FBI finally got his attention.

*sigh* More opinion.

Quote:
False, the pipe bomb would likely have only destroyed the undercarriage of Cyndi's truck. See my previous posts on pipe bomb characteristics. The bomb squad blew one of the end caps off but could not get it to detonate. There was plenty of powder recovered to identify it as HiSkor 700X. It could have been easily dismantled in a vise with a pipe wrench. The ATF made a lot of drama over this pipe bomb but they had full access to its maker Fairfax. Once it was removed from Cyndi's truck, there was no hurry to dismantle it.
This, I'm not sure about, but one out of the entire list ain't bad.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2919
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Atkins

Quote:
...Of course the aorta surgery that made him go crazy was indeed life threatening, and he survived only by the grace of G-d. Survival rate under normal conditions is 3%, in this case far less because an hour elapsed before surgery. Steele is a walking medical curiousity.
Goddamnit! I hate to see that fucking kike spelling of God as G-d, don't you? Why did you use that spelling?

Old July 22nd, 2012 #2920
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Rabid Nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkins View Post
Goddamnit! I hate to see that fucking kike spelling of God as G-d, don't you? Why did you use that spelling?
Rabid Nazis use that to mock the Jews. Mr Linder has done this many times himself.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread