Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2013 #3121
John Liberty
Senior Member
 
John Liberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 700
John Liberty
Default Update,

Since we have had an opportunity to review Edgar Steele jailhouse interview, we can plainly see that he is not crazy as the ADL agent Don and his minions have implied for the last two years. In fact, he was particularly lucid in telling his story. I don't think it is any secret that the enemy is still hard at work here in this thread on his sole mission to defame Ed. Even after he is pointed out time after time by various members he continues with his perfidious ADL mission. He must be well paid to spend so much time trying to defame the name of serious activist.

Ed is locked in the zog gulag, while his POS ADL detractors are free to cast dispersion's on his character and the real perp Fairfax is already walking the streets again. Anyone else see something wrong with this scenario?

 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3122
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Since we have had an opportunity to review Edgar Steele jailhouse interview, we can plainly see that he is not crazy as the ADL agent Don and his minions have implied for the last two years. In fact, he was particularly lucid in telling his story. I don't think it is any secret that the enemy is still hard at work here in this thread on his sole mission to defame Ed. Even after he is pointed out time after time by various members he continues with his perfidious ADL mission. He must be well paid to spend so much time trying to defame the name of serious activist.

Ed is locked in the zog gulag, while his POS ADL detractors are free to cast dispersion's on his character and the real perp Fairfax is already walking the streets again. Anyone else see something wrong with this scenario?

How many people (apart from a tiny minority of posters on WN fora) do you think give any credence to Steele's frame-up story?

Essentially nobody, would be my guess.

The people who are suggesting that his mind may have suffered from his well known cardiovascular trauma are offering an excuse for Steele that some people outside of this milieu could actually find believable -- but you want to shoot it down. That's just asinine.

Last edited by Hadding; February 1st, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3123
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Because most people think that is the reason this gang has a downer on Steele. He gave Strom short shrift over his child porn activities and Strom's mates didn't like it. They wanted it covering up and explaining away with biased reports paid for by Kevin's Mum - reports that focussed only on a legal porn site that the counselor himself admitted he hadn't viewed. They were delighted when Steele got nicked because it gave them an outlet for vengeance.
Strom had a picture of Steele and "We know you are innocent" on his personal blog for quite a long time, you stupid cunt.

It's probably still there.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3124
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Crocodile Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
So some sort of personality dispute. I don't think a lot of both Steele and Strom. However, I thought Cindy Steele made a massive personal effort to support her husband on trial.
Cyndi was lying thru her teeth and the jury saw thru it. This is also true for Steele's daughter Kelsey. Between the lies told by the two of them, the recordings were verified to be authentic beyond doubt. The two of them were the most damaging witnesses against Steele, including Fairfax.

Cyndi knows that her husband tried to kill her and is crazy. She plays this game to rake in the loot from her husbands deluded supporters. She is a far worse race traitor than even Hal Turner. It is likely that she has been bribed or blackmailed by the prosecutor to play this game in return for not being prosecuted for perjury. It is virtually certain that she did not pay income tax on the $55,000 of silver that her crazy husband sold at $18 per ounce three months before he was arrested. There would have been $10,000 tax on that and this is good for a lifetime of blackmail.

The government can jail Cyndi at any time for life. This is a typical Mafia deal. She is also responsible for any undeclared income by Steele. He may have sold a lot of silver over the years that we don't know about. If he didn't declare it, they have her blackmailed for life since they were filing joint tax returns. Cyndi also gets to keep the other loot that she rakes in from begging without paying tax on it.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3125
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Cindy's testimony and support constiitutes probably 50% of my belief that something isn't quite right with the Official Story.

I don't care how good an actor you are, if you're planning to kill your wife and her mother, there's going to be some outward signs of it and they detected none. He lent her mother the best part of $4k a month before this incident! Also, Cindy would have been able to walk into any divorce court in the land, tell the magistrate that her husband was convicted of trying to kill her and she wanted the job lot, silver, ranch and all and she'd have won. She did not. That speaks volumes.
Bev,

Amateur sleuth (and professional grudge holder) Rube Goldberg is on the case. You obviously haven't read all 666,000 pages of court documentation like he has, or you'd know that Cyndi is lying through her teeth about Steele, who is crazy as a shithouse rat.

Or something.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3126
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele and Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Strom had a picture of Steele and "We know you are innocent" on his personal blog for quite a long time, you stupid cunt.

It's probably still there.
Be nice to Bev. They reason differently across the pond and have different standards of insanity there. It is perfectly normal there to write steamy letters to your girlfriend from your jail cell while you are awaiting trial on charges of trying to kill your wife. As Jesus would say:"Father forgive her for she knows not what she does.".

For the record, I am no particular Strom lover. Strom has been a first rate Nazi for 20 years. Steele had been a second rate Nazi for 10 years. Strom was one of the instructors who taught me to hate. He is an expert on the Jewish Question, knows his hate and is a better writer than I am. He had a large following of White Nationalists that was at least ten times bigger than Steele's.

Strom made his living for many years in radio and TV stations just like I did. He holds the same class of Radio Amateur license as I do. As I understand it, he built Pierce's recording studio. When he was arrested he was doing well with his National Vanguard organization and it was eclipsing the now defunct National Alliance. That website contained many photos of very young girls which I regarded as being in poor taste.

He has redone his website after he got out of prison see www.nationalvanguard.com . I do not know how much loot that he is raking in from it but it seems to me that he earns whatever he gets. His website will teach the uninformed to hate. It no longer contains the questionable photos of young girls.

Strom is a SELF PROFESSED child pornographer. He is guilty by definition. On the other hand it is POSSIBLE that he was framed and he pleaded guilty to get a lesser sentence. It is essentially IMPOSSIBLE that Steele was framed. Had Steele gotten a plea bargain, he would be out of prison by now. The government must have spent $1 million on his trial. Steele expects all of us to give him the benefit of the doubt but refused to do so to Strom. He was sane at the time of the anti-Strom post.

It seems to me that Strom got what he deserved when he allowed his Whiggress wife to catch him masturbating while looking at photos of naked underage girls on his computer monitor. It also seems to me that the two of them should have been sharing the same prison cell. They could have worked out their differences in that cell. Her troubles with the law when he was in prison proves that she was a nutcase. I would never accuse her of being a race traitor however. Cyndi is the worst race traitor in the history of White Nationalism.

Strom was somewhat of an embarrassment to White Nationalism when he went to prison for child pornography. Steele was a HUNDRED times more of an embarrassment when he went to prison for trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. Strom can never be accused of being a race traitor. If Steele was sane, he would be the worst race traitor in the history of White Nationalism. Strom never swindled White Nationalists out of a penny.

Here is my last exchange with Strom. The signatures are our Amateur Radio Call signs. I have redacted our personal email addresses. My main beef with him is that he knows that Steele was not framed and is lying about it to get back at the Federal government. I will send the link to this post to Strom.

Quote:

To: ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WB0KVV
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Subject: Latest Post About You and Steele
To: WB4AIO, WB0KVV

Mr Strom:

It is obvious from your website that you are badly misinformed about
the Steele case. I am astounded that a fellow broadcast engineer would
have bought the fake recording story. We have both made our living
around recording studios. I have read every item in the Judenpresse
and all 1500 pages of the trial transcript. I will send you links to
the latter if you wish them.

You will find my latest post at
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...=1#post1314313 to
be of interest. If you read all of the 100 pages of that thread, your
will be well informed. You will be fairly well informed if you read
the last 50 pages. BTW, Stormfront closed the main Steele thread a
year ago for unknown reasons.

WB0KVV

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WB4AIO
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: Old Post About You by Steele
To: WB0KVV


Hi, Donald. Thanks very much.

I'm aware of this. I trust that in the fullness of time, he'll realize
he was wrong about me, if he hasn't already. Even if he doesn't, I'll
still speak out against his being railroaded. Anything he did to me
personally is irrelevant to that.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

From: WB0KVV
Date: Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Latest Post About You and Steele
To: WB4AIO, WB0KVV


Mr Strom:

You will find my second and latest post at
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...48#post1314648 to be of
interest. It is more on point to your case. Steele owes you a nice
written apology for expecting his followers to believe him when he
wouldn't believe you.

WB0KVV

 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3127
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Strom on Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Strom had a picture of Steele and "We know you are innocent" on his personal blog for quite a long time, you stupid cunt.

It's probably still there.
It was not Christian of you to refer to my honey as a stupid cunt even when it is true. I tried to give you a rep for it but it wants me to spread it around. I gave you a thumbs up instead.

Strom's propaganda page on Steele is found at http://nationalvanguard.org/category/edgar-steele . It is mostly a copy of Cyndi's rants and Steele's so called webmaster's rants.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3128
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Crazy John Welcome Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Since we have had an opportunity to review Edgar Steele jailhouse interview, we can plainly see that he is not crazy as the ADL agent Don and his minions have implied for the last two years. In fact, he was particularly lucid in telling his story. I don't think it is any secret that the enemy is still hard at work here in this thread on his sole mission to defame Ed. Even after he is pointed out time after time by various members he continues with his perfidious ADL mission. He must be well paid to spend so much time trying to defame the name of serious activist.

Ed is locked in the zog gulag, while his POS ADL detractors are free to cast dispersion's on his character and the real perp Fairfax is already walking the streets again. Anyone else see something wrong with this scenario?

Crazy John, welcome back. We missed you. You are Abbie Foxman's right hand man if you are not a Jew yourself.
 
Old January 31st, 2013 #3129
Katy
Junior Member
 
Katy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 58
Katy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Quote:
Original Post by Katy
Let me get this straight. You actually wrote these letters to Steele's attorneys and/or officials and even contacted his jailhouse doctors and so on? All this without Steele's knowledge and/or his family's consent?
I do not question your intentions or honesty, Donald. I think you are a kind man who cares a lot. But I really wonder whether it is wise to thrust yourself into the lives of these people who've never even met you. Aren't you being somewhat overfamiliar, or maybe even presumptuous? Have you wondered what goes through their minds when they open your letter and read all these inquiries, requests and unsolicited advice addressed to them with such overfamiliar tenor? You must not be a very shy person. Katy
Donald E. Pauly replies: I certainly did and a lot more besides. Steele's wife is more of an enemy to White Nationalism than the Federal government... She has told HUNDREDS of lies in her press conferences, radio interviews, email rants and in court. Dozens of these are easily demonstrable. She is a world class swindler. You may not know about her Victorville prison water swindle yet.
I find it strange that her own husband would sue her before she filed for divorce. This was the same time that she was going to a shrink for a year. Just after that she tried to divorce her husband. It was not the Beaver family as Steele would have us believe.
You forget that Steele disgraced White Nationalism by getting himself arrested. Of course he was not to blame. His wife also swindled White Nationalism out of AT LEAST $122,000... If Steele was sane he would agree with me 100%..
All this is fine, Donald, but you can't wage this crusade without Steele's consent. Surely, you're not going to just waltz into that court room with the doctors you intend to hire and make your case. It doesn't work that way, Donald.
Furthermore, aren't you concerned that these people might find your letters, phone calls, inquiries and unsolicited legal presentations somewhat intrusive?

I don't want to be impolite by using the word "obsessed." But I think it is fair to say that you have a preoccupation with -- and passion for -- the Steele case.
I'm just a little concerned that, in your eagerness to rescue a victim who doesn't want to be rescued, you might become a victim yourself. You already express your disgruntlement about having wasted money on this case.

Katy
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3130
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Strom had a picture of Steele and "We know you are innocent" on his personal blog for quite a long time, you stupid cunt.

It's probably still there.
Just out of interest, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you say that nerve I evidently hit pained you?

This negates what I said how?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3131
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Be nice to Bev. They reason differently across the pond and have different standards of insanity there. It is perfectly normal there to write steamy letters to your girlfriend from your jail cell while you are awaiting trial on charges of trying to kill your wife. As Jesus would say:"Father forgive her for she knows not what she does.".

How the hell do you get to the conclusion that Brits reason differently to Americans, colonial? Are we not all roughly from the same stock?

How do you explain that the vast majority of people on this thread who disagree with you are your fellow colonials?

Quote:
For the record, I am no particular Strom lover.
So you'll condemn him, then?
Quote:
Strom has been a first rate Nazi for 20 years.
Good job I didn't hold my breath.



Quote:
Strom is a SELF PROFESSED child pornographer. He is guilty by definition.
Yes.

Quote:
On the other hand it is POSSIBLE that he was framed and he pleaded guilty to get a lesser sentence.
Bullshit. You do not plead guilty to noncing. Ever. No normal man would. He claimed frameup because he got a tame counsellor to listen to half of the story and say he exhibited no signs of noncing. The only thing Yoder had to go on was Kevin's Mum saying Kevin's pics were legal. Yeah. That's evidence.

Yoder was not filled on on the home-made pics, the presents and love songs to the nine year old, the scuttling in the bushes outside her school or anything else.

Quote:
It is essentially IMPOSSIBLE that Steele was framed. Had Steele gotten a plea bargain, he would be out of prison by now. The government must have spent $1 million on his trial.
I don't know if he was framed or guilty. But you haven't proved that he was mad.
Quote:
Steele expects all of us to give him the benefit of the doubt but refused to do so to Strom.
He's not expecting anything, though, is he? He's not contacting anyone or asking for money or anything. It would seem he's trying to stay out of sight.

Quote:
He was sane at the time of the anti-Strom post.
A recurring theme throughout his life, sanity.

Quote:
It seems to me that Strom got what he deserved when he allowed his Whiggress wife to catch him masturbating while looking at photos of naked underage girls on his computer monitor.
See? Noncing. Guilty. End of.
Quote:
Cyndi is the worst race traitor in the history of White Nationalism.

....how so? Is she shacked up with Abdul or Leeroy?

Quote:
Strom was somewhat of an embarrassment to White Nationalism when he went to prison for child pornography.
Are you colonials familiar with the phrase: "that's a f***ing understatement?"
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3132
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
Strom is a SELF PROFESSED child pornographer. He is guilty by definition.
Strom is a grade A weirdo with problems--whom I would never allow children around--but he has never claimed to be or been officially accused of being a child pornographer.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3133
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Strom is a grade A weirdo with problems--whom I would never allow children around--but he has never claimed to be or been officially accused of being a child pornographer.
I thought he admitted photoshopping the heads of two famous little girls onto adult bodies and was then caught - ah, testing - the material to see if it worked for him? I assumed this is where the pornographer accusation came from. Not strictly accurate in the usual sense of the word pornographer, but close enough.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3134
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Bev,

Amateur sleuth (and professional grudge holder) Rube Goldberg is on the case. You obviously haven't read all 666,000 pages of court documentation like he has, or you'd know that Cyndi is lying through her teeth about Steele, who is crazy as a shithouse rat.

Or something.
Hell, according to the supersleuth, I haven't even read the thread.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3135
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I thought he admitted photoshopping the heads of two famous little girls onto adult bodies and was then caught - ah, testing - the material to see if it worked for him? I assumed this is where the pornographer accusation came from. Not strictly accurate in the usual sense of the word pornographer, but close enough.
It seems to me that if you take pictures of naked children, then you're a child pornographer. If you're part of a distribution network--even if you didn't originate the pictures--then you're a child pornographer. But if you are in possession of images--at the end of the line--you are not a child pornographer merely by virtue of that fact. As you note, there weren't even photographs of naked children involved (or admitted to) with Strom. That doesn't make the situation OK (in fact, it's a sign of a bad problem, imo), but serious charges should be treated as such. And frankly, this particular situation shouldn't have been a matter for the law.

I think it's something like 75% of American men under some age have viewed 'regular' pornography on a computer. No one would seriously claim them to be 'pornographers' merely by possession of the images. I applied that logic to the Strom situation.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; February 1st, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3136
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
It seems to me that if you take pictures of naked children, then you're a child pornographer. If you're part of a distribution network--even if you didn't originate the pictures--then you're a child pornographer. But if you are in possession of images--at the end of the line--you are not a child pornographer merely by virtue of that fact. As you note, there weren't even photographs of naked children involved (or admitted to) with Strom. That doesn't make the situation OK (in fact, it's a sign of a bad problem, imo), but serious charges should be treated as such. And frankly, this particular situation shouldn't have been a matter for the law.

I think it's something like 75% of American men under some age have viewed 'regular' pornography on a computer. No one would seriously claim them to be 'pornographers' merely by possession of the images. I applied that logic to the Strom situation.

Well, to me, a pornographer makes child porn (or porn.) Usually that implies he has lined up the children and taken the pics, but in this case, he made it from cobbling together existing photographs. This incident on its own is not as bad as procuring physical children, but it's still wrong and still falls under pornographer, in my opinion.

I didn't say he had no pictures or had not admitted to having pictures. I've heard the tape of him saying he looked at "shockingly young girls". I've also read that he had some pictures and that he had several more pictures that were encrypted so well, the police couldn't unscramble them. We don't know what these pictures were, of course, but you don't tend to painstakingly encrypt photos of your Granny's 80th birthday party, so added to the confession, the stalking and everything else, it leaves an unpleasant inference.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3137
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, to me, a pornographer makes child porn (or porn.) Usually that implies he has lined up the children and taken the pics, but in this case, he made it from cobbling together existing photographs. This incident on its own is not as bad as procuring physical children, but it's still wrong and still falls under pornographer, in my opinion.

I didn't say he had no pictures or had not admitted to having pictures. I've heard the tape of him saying he looked at "shockingly young girls". I've also read that he had some pictures and that he had several more pictures that were encrypted so well, the police couldn't unscramble them. We don't know what these pictures were, of course, but you don't tend to painstakingly encrypt photos of your Granny's 80th birthday party, so added to the confession, the stalking and everything else, it leaves an unpleasant inference.
That's right. I guess he did have some in possession (not that I ever doubted it, under the circumstances). I still hold that unless it's proven or admitted that an individual originated or distributed illicit images, that person cannot legitimately be termed a 'child pornographer' any more than some man who views or possesses photographs of nude adults can legitimately be termed a 'pornographer'. It may seem subtle, but it is a huge distinction. Blurring this sort of line is a tried & true method of abrogating the rights of the innocent and uninvolved by setting new legal precedents.

But yes, there is something very, very wrong here, to say the least.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; February 1st, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3138
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
That's right. I guess he did have some in possession (not that I ever doubted it, under the circumstances). I still hold that unless it's proven or admitted that an individual originated or distributed illicit images, that person cannot legitimately be termed a 'child pornographer' any more than some man who views or possesses photographs of nude adults can legitimately be termed a 'pornographer'. It may seem subtle, but it is a huge distinction. Blurring this sort of line is a tried & true method of abrogating the rights of the innocent and uninvolved by setting new legal precedents.

But yes, there is something very, very wrong here, to say the least.
Quote:
1. Sexually explicit pictures, writing, or other material whose primary purpose is to cause sexual arousal.
2. The presentation or production of this material.
I would say that his producing a home made pornography pic comes under no. 2. He took photos of two young girls known to him and transplanted their heads onto some sort of lesbian action shot.

Anyway, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree or we're going to get moaned at for disrupting the thread with semantics. Shall we just leave it at "he's a nonce"?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3139
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Leave Strom in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I would say that his producing a home made pornography pic comes under no. 2. He took photos of two young girls known to him and transplanted their heads onto some sort of lesbian action shot.

Anyway, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree or we're going to get moaned at for disrupting the thread with semantics. Shall we just leave it at "he's a nonce"?
Strom has pleaded guilty and done his time in prison. He also has mended his ways.I say leave him in peace. He never claimed that he was framed.
 
Old February 1st, 2013 #3140
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Brit Speak Translation Needed

Bev will have to translate "nouncing" for us Colonials so we can make an intelligent reply to her post. She doesn't have much of a sense of gratitude after I went to bat for her against Hadding.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 1st, 2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: typo
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.
Page generated in 0.20880 seconds.